Makes company & notes contact fields searchable. Call log filters & searches. Great on Palm, great here!
Hey Dev! - please don't quit! Most of us followed you from the Treo days, if you kept it up, & changed some stuff, I bet we'd pay for it again! - I know I would! - howbout a integrated "Recent contacts", that allowed us to actually directly "open" the origin contacts app to make changes? - - luvya!
Great app! If the search would work in the address field, i'd be thrilled. I have over 4000 phone numbers in my contacts list, so this one delivers!
Needs a refresh I loved this app on PalmOS. I wish the development was move active on the Android version. Feels like its getting a bit stale.
The BEST Ever!! I have tried a lot of contact apps looking for just the right one. My search was over when I found this app. It's the Best ever in contact apps and now I have no need to look any further.
A different approach to dialing. Been using this since my Palm Treo days.
- Ver. 1.78: some fixes for Android 4 and up.
- Ver. 1.77: improved i-Bar editing (drag & drop, importing from Google).
- Ver. 1.75: fixed an issue with call log on the S3.
- Fixed issues with skins in 1.67.
- ICS (Android OS 4.0.1 and up) support.
- Fixed call scheduling for ICS.
- ICS skin (looks awesome).
Dialer app that is exactly the same, and even better than lollipop's Dialer app