Richard Used to be the best in its class in play store, it was worth buying it. Had worked smoothly in all my Samsung models S-2 through my new S-6. Now the widget stoped working and gives me an Error Code -103. Tried every thing to no avail. Please fix.
Needs update Please make it scroll and size widget correctly. Otherwise, it's the only app that does this.
I like this widget. However, the widget size is not exactly 4x1. It's a little shorter. Say, it is a 3,75x1 widget :). Otherwise, great widget!
Doesn't work! IBar doesn't load any contact. Please fix it!
Great Just got it hope it works as good as it looks i love the whole concept very surprised its free would not mind donating thanks
As usually - great work Used TakePhone on Treo for years. Good to see it on Android devices too - definitely makes the OS change less painful and the Android OS more user-friendly. Thank you, Shimon!
- Added WhatsApp(!)
- Hopefully fixed the issues with disappearing i-Bars.
- manages internal i-Bar database - no need to buy TAKEphONE.
- Drag & Drop management of i-Bar entries.
- You can set it so when you tap last call or i-Bar button a menu pops up where you can select to call/sms/open details.
- Fixed last call monitoring.
- Skins !