Pivot Point Calculator is an easy to use application that calculates the pivot point. It’s as easy as entering the High, the Low, the Close and clicking the Calculate button. You will have the pivot point and three resistances and supports calculated for you.
You will have the pivot point calculator always with you and it doesn’t need an Internet connection!
The financial market is ever changing. One day may be different from the next.
With our pivot calculator, you can identify intraday support/resistance levels, helping you to predict market movement and when to enter & exit trades!
It is said that when a price hovers below a pivot or pivot support/resistance and breaks up through it then its a buy signal (or vice versa for a sell signal).
Pivot points are found by a calculation which involves the open,high,low and close for the previous day of any Particular stock or index.
Common trading strategy using pivot points:
* If price opens above previous session's pivot point (PP), sentiment is bullish
* If price opens below previous session's pivot point (PP), sentiment is bearish
* On bullish sentiment, use resistance levels (R1, R2, R3) to close a long position
* On bearish sentiment, use support levels (S1, S2, S3) to cover a short position
* Use a longer pivot time frame than the time frame you are trading in (ex: use monthly or weekly pivots when trading daily charts)
* For intra-day trading, use volatility indexes as additional confirmation of sentiment (^VIX, ^VXN)
For questions/issues/suggestions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can reply you
While there is no reason to believe the calculator is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.
All calculations in this application are based on user inputs and do not reflect any guarantee of earnings, financial savings, tax advantages or otherwise. The app is not intended to provide investments, legal, tax, or accounting advice.