It's not just a comfortable scuba diving log book but the only one that downloads your scuba dives and dive profiles to your tablet and smartphone directly via USB. Connect your scuba dive computer from Aeris, Atomic, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Shearwater, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec. Divemate supports multiple scuba divers. So you just need one device and one app for your common diving adventures.
DiveMate is the most comprehensive scuba dive log app with the following main functions:
+ Connect your dive computer to your smartphone and tablet. No PC/Mac is required.
+ Easy to use clear and compact user interface: Scroll through diver, dive and dive site lists like a book. View the infos in fullscreen and combine the views as you like.
+ Optimized for smartphones, 7" and >=10" tablets. Use all extension packs (see below) on all your devices.
+ Choose between 3 user interface themes for your personal taste
+ Manage divers, buddies, dives, dive sites and brevets
+ Enrich your logged dives with personal notes, pictures and underwater photos.
+ Get weather and marine forecast for your dive sites
+ View, scroll, measure your dive profile graphs (depth, pressure and temperature) for better dive safety
+ Sync your dives with other devices via Dropbox, DivingLog 5, Dive Log Manager/DT for Mac & Subsurface.
+ Upload your dives to diviac
+ Print a paper copy of your dives, profiles and maps or send a PDF by email.
+ You have more than 20 online maps. Many of them can be saved for offline use without network connection (ideal in remote areas or to avoid roaming costs).
+ Attach GPS coordinates to your dive site or point it in the map.
+ Tools such as a Nitrox MOD calculator and your statistics.
+ Share your scuba dives with your friends by email or Dropbox.
+ and much more...
In the free version you can use 2 scuba divers. Beyond this DiveMate offers great additional functions with three extension packs:
+ ‘Data Pack’
+ ‘Transfer Pack’
+ ‘Map Pack’
With at least one extension pack you can manage unlimited scuba divers and dives. Just purchase any pack once and use it on all your Android devices a lifetime.
Many scuba dive computers from different manufacturers such as Aeris, Atomic, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec are supported. To directly connect your dive computer the Android device requires the USB Host/On-The-Go functionality. DiveMate communicates via the manufacturer's USB interface or via an USB-infrared adapter with your scuba dive computer.
For transferring scuba dives from your scuba dive computer via USB no rooting of your device is required.
Find out more through the app, at https://www.facebook.com/DiveMateUSB!
Enjoy Dive Mate, the best app for every scuba diver!
Please note: sending anonymous crash report is important. You may also get in contact via email@example.com.
Supported scuba dive computers:
AERIS A300CS,Epic 1/2,Elite T3,T3.1,F10,A300ai,Atmos ai,CompuMask,Manta
GENESIS ReAct Pro
HEINRICHS WEIKAMP OSTC 2C/2N,OSTC 3,OSTC sport
MARES Puck Wrist,Puck Air,Puck Pro,Nemo,Nemo Air,Nemo Wide,Matrix,Icon HD net ready,M1,Smart
OCEANIC Atom 1.0/2.0/ 3.0/3.1,Veo 1.0/2.0/3.0,Geo,Geo 2.0,DataMask,VT 3.0/4.0/4.1,VTX,Pro Plus 2.1/3,OCi,OCS,OC1
REEFNET Sensus Ultra
SCUBAPRO/UWATEC/SUBGEAR Galileo Sol,Luna,Terra,Aladin/2G/Tec/Tec 2G,Smart Com/Pro/Tec/Z,XP10,XP-H
SHEARWATER Petrel, Petrel2
SUUNTO Cobra 1/2/3,Eon Steel,Gekko,Spyder,Mosquito,Zoop,Vyper 1/2,Vytec,Vyper Air,Hel O2,D4,D6,D9,DX,D4i,D6i,D9tx
TUSA Element2,Zen,Zen Air
Enjoying photos and videos of world famous diving spots right on your device! Come explore the Palau Islands (a longed after destination for serious divers), Australia (where you will encounter large sea creatures such as whales and whale sharks), the sparkling coral reefs of Indonesia’s Manado and the odd topography of the Red Sea, which runs thick with schools of fish. . . Videos and photos of many incredible diving spots in Asia, Africa, the Caribbean Sea, the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean are also available for your enjoyment.
The app includes many topics such as Dolphin diving, Whale diving, Shark Diving, Wreck diving, Cave diving etc.
Aside from videos and photos, you can enjoy many other features including scuba diving wiki.
1) Tons of high resolution photos
2) 1,000+ videos
3) Scuba diving wiki library
4) Daily updated contents
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.
Everything Diving is the new App from Scuba Schools International. Free, easy to install, intuitive and with everything a diver needs at home and while travelling.
- All SSI certifications "In Your Pocket" . Show what you can can do, directly on your mobile device
- Important check lists on scuba diving. Dive planner, equipment, travel or first aid, here you check step by step if all is in good order
- important hand signals for divers
- SSI dive tables for Air and Nitrox for reference and planning
- Flow charts for First Aid and Neuro Check. For immediate help when you need it
- SSI - Partner search, around you and world wide. Find all SSI partners world wide, including a complete description of their local services
...and much more for your "Ultimate Dive Experience"
SSI has offered free Online Diver Verification for years - now you can synchronize your electronic C-Card with your new SSI App and carry it with you. For this individual service, you just need to log on to your free "mySSI" user account at www.divessi.com and you will have all functions at your finger tips. "The Ultimate Dive Experience" powered by SSI.
Since more than 40 years SSI provides training, scuba diving certification, and educational resources for divers, dive instructors, and dive centers and resorts around the world. Started in 1970, SSI has expanded to include more than 30 Service Centers, is represented in more than 110 countries with over 2.400 International locations and has materials printed in more than 25 languages.
The features of this application are:
-Tables of calculation according to the teaching:
PADI and NAUI
-Ability to save the dive sites through Google maps
-Options for different measurement units (international and imperial)
-Logbook for saving max 5 dives
-Automatic calculation of actual consumption (soon calculations diving at altitude)
-Multilanguage Support (currently English, Italian, Spanish, French and German).
- Use imperial or metric measurements
- Plan one or more dives at once
- Find the minimum surface interval between 2 dives
- Find the maximum depth for a bottom time
- Warnings for safety stops and when dive is beyond limits
- Plan your first dive or a dive with a starting pressure group
This is a dive planner for recreational, single level dives on regular air. All dive calculations are based off of the PADI recreational diving tables. This means that you can use SCUBA Diving Planner to verify what you already calculated with the PADI dive tables is correct.
SCUBA Diving Planner can perform many of the same calculations that the PADI's Electronic Recreational Dive Planner (eRDP) can. This makes this dive planner easy to use if you already are have or are familiar with the PADI eRDP.
SCUBA Diving Planner serves as a great backup if you lose or forget your dive tables and need to plan a dive. You can plan your next dive, anywhere, anytime!
Your data is safely stored on a free account at www.dirlogbook.com. At the same time, the application can work offline, so you don't need Internet connection to view your logs or log new dives. This is especially useful abroad or in places with poor network coverage.
Currently, you can log:
- date and time,
- dive site with the possibility of choosing it from database or creating your own,
- maximum and average depth,
- total, bottom and decompression times with the possibility of defining dive decompression profile,
- water temperature and visibility,
- air temperature and weather conditions,
- tanks and gases used during the dive with the possibility of saving starting and ending pressure,
All the data, except for date and dive site, are optional, so you're not forced to fill any data you don't want to or you simply don't have.
The atlas is built upon dive sites created by the users.
Please report any issues and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind that this application is still in early stage of development and does not support all the features of the www.dirlogbook.com website.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
Calculations based on tables. Tables: PADI and NAUI.
* Enter dive depth, underwater time and surface interval time.
* Shows dive state (safety stop, no decompression limit, within limits).
* Calculates end pressure group, pressure group after interval time, oxygen partial pressure (ppO2) and CNS (single exposure).
* Allows successive dives (maximum 7), nitrox (EANx21 - EANx70) and two depth units (meters and feet).
* Best Air Mix calculator (depending of current depth and ppO2).
* Share dive plans by email.
* Save dive plans as images in Android Gallery.
* Generate PDF document with your dive plans.
This version has a banner with ads.
MyPermissions Certification: https://developers.mypermissions.com/certification/52dd47cee4b094d7f363cf3e
The Pre-Dive Checklist section is used to store checklists for different types of dives. For example, you can store check lists for Boat dives, Beach dives, Night dives, and Wreck dives.
The Service Records section is used to keep track of equipment purchase dates and last service dates.
The C-Card section is a place to save images of the front and back of your C-Cards. If you forget to bring your C-Cards to a diving operation you may be able to show them the images of your certifications.
The Altitude Calculations section is used to calculate the Surface Air Pressure, Theoretical Ocean Depth, and Safety Stop Depth for fresh water.
Please send any issues to appsByDnD@gmail.com and we will fix as soon as possible.
Please leave comments and let us know what additional functionality you would like. We will try to add the most requested functionality.
Possible future functionality include weather, hand signals, and suggestions from users if possible.
Some of the benefits include:
- If you input the latitude and longitude of your dives and you have Google Maps installed you can view them all on the map or you can select to view only one dive on the dive map.
- You can link a folder of photographs to each dive.
- You can store your medical details, insurance details, images of your certificates you have attained.
- List all your equipment with service and test dates, cost etc, good for insurance purposes and knowing when items are due for servicing or testing.
- The database can be exported to the SD card to enable you to back it up.
* If you wish to change the dive number and dive time offset this must be changed in Settings prior to adding any dives. dive number and dive time offset can not be changed once dives have been added.
* If you have used this free version and want to keep the data you have input. Simply export the database before you uninstall this free version. Then once you have installed the full version you can simply run the import option to have all your data restored (see help).
If you find any bugs or have any other suggestions on how to improve the app then please email me at email@example.com..
Any suggestions for enhancements will be incorporated into the full version of the app in order of what will be of most benefit to the majority. There will be no enhancements made to this free version.
Happy and safe diving - Keith Best
(You need to keep the main Dive Log app installed!)
· Find PADI Dive Shops and dive sites with a tap of a finger
· Log dives before you even leave the site and share dive experiences on other social media sites
· Connect with divers by immediately sending and receiving buddy requests
· Access your ScubaEarth logbook and reference all past logged dives
With this calculator on your phone you can do the calculations and compare with diving partner immediately after the dive.
You can give maximum depth instead of average depth.
Calculator assumes the conversion of 10 meters = 1 at.
Nitrox calclutor for Maximum Operation Depth in metres and feet for 1,4 and 1,6 PPO2.
Imperial system PSI, cu ft.
Restrictions - this version of the calculator is limited to the average depth of the dive 12m/39 ft and a maximum concentration of O2 - 36% of the calculated mixture.
Future features: layouts for different screens.
Calculator serves educational and pictorial purpose so the author is not liable for any damage arising from its use.
The possibility of sharing the result on Twitter, Facebook (because of the Policy, and as a result does not insert the default text), email, etc..
Available in store calculator without restrictions and advertising with statistics.
Language Polish, English, German (translator google)
screenshots of the different language versions
NOTE: the free version is ONLY METRIC!
> No Decompression Limit NDL
> Pressure Group PG
> PG after Surface Interval
> Residual Nitrogen Time RNT will be added automatically
> Total Bottom Time
> O₂ exposure
More functions (only in Pro version of Dive Planner):
> Meter or feet
> Edit Start PG
> Nitrox 25-50% O₂
> Min. surface interval
> max. Nitrox depth (MOD)
> BestMix (fO₂) calculator: enter depth and max. ppO₂ and get the Nitroxmix.
For feet, nitrox, min. surface interval and even more functions download "Dive Planner Pro"
My Diving log offers you a friendly interface to create, store and share diving logs on your phone as well as synchronize them with the remote server.
Main features include:
* Synchronization with the remote server - you can backup/retrieve diving logs from the remote server.
* Personalisable user interfase - you can adjust what fields you want to see when adding new log.
* Friendly user interface to minimize repeated input - country, site name, buddy name suggestions, memorization of default units.
* Diving site location in the map.
* Diving images.
* Diving statistics.
* Diving log cloning.
* Diving log sharing.
* Possibility to import dives from file: http://mydivelog.mobi/import
* Possibility to store certificates.
You get fully functional application with 10 free diving logs to begin with. For now, to keep it a fair trade, additional diving log storage can be purchased for the following prices:
* 30 diving logs - 1€
* 70 diving logs - 2€
* 100 diving logs - 3€
I suppose those 30, 70 and 100 diving logs should be enough for 1, 2 and 3 year respectively. When there will be more users, prices will go lower.
My biggest wish is to make the most user friendly diving logbook and I can't make it without your support! So please let me know any feedback, issues or wishes you may have.
(You need to keep the main Dive Log app installed!)