It's not just a comfortable scuba diving log book but the only one that downloads your scuba dives and dive profiles to your tablet and smartphone directly via USB. Connect your scuba dive computer from Aeris, Atomic, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Shearwater, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec. Divemate supports multiple scuba divers. So you just need one device and one app for your common diving adventures.
DiveMate is the most comprehensive scuba dive log app with the following main functions:
+ Connect your dive computer to your smartphone and tablet. No PC/Mac is required.
+ Easy to use clear and compact user interface: Scroll through diver, dive and dive site lists like a book. View the infos in fullscreen and combine the views as you like.
+ Optimized for smartphones, 7" and >=10" tablets. Use all extension packs (see below) on all your devices.
+ Choose between 3 user interface themes for your personal taste
+ Manage divers, buddies, dives, dive sites and brevets
+ Enrich your logged dives with personal notes, pictures and underwater photos.
+ Get weather and marine forecast for your dive sites
+ View, scroll, measure your dive profile graphs (depth, pressure and temperature) for better dive safety
+ Sync your dives with other devices via Dropbox, DivingLog 5, Dive Log Manager/DT for Mac & Subsurface.
+ Upload your dives to diviac
+ Print a paper copy of your dives, profiles and maps or send a PDF by email.
+ You have more than 20 online maps. Many of them can be saved for offline use without network connection (ideal in remote areas or to avoid roaming costs).
+ Attach GPS coordinates to your dive site or point it in the map.
+ Tools such as a Nitrox MOD calculator and your statistics.
+ Share your scuba dives with your friends by email or Dropbox.
+ and much more...
In the free version you can use 2 scuba divers. Beyond this DiveMate offers great additional functions with three extension packs:
+ ‘Data Pack’
+ ‘Transfer Pack’
+ ‘Map Pack’
With at least one extension pack you can manage unlimited scuba divers and dives. Just purchase any pack once and use it on all your Android devices a lifetime.
Many scuba dive computers from different manufacturers such as Aeris, Atomic, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec are supported. To directly connect your dive computer the Android device requires the USB Host/On-The-Go functionality. DiveMate communicates via the manufacturer's USB interface or via an USB-infrared adapter with your scuba dive computer.
For transferring scuba dives from your scuba dive computer via USB no rooting of your device is required.
Find out more through the app, at https://www.facebook.com/DiveMateUSB!
Enjoy Dive Mate, the best app for every scuba diver!
Please note: sending anonymous crash report is important. You may also get in contact via email@example.com.
Supported scuba dive computers:
AERIS A300CS,Epic 1/2,Elite T3,T3.1,F10,A300ai,Atmos ai,CompuMask,Manta
GENESIS ReAct Pro
HEINRICHS WEIKAMP OSTC 2C/2N,OSTC 3,OSTC sport
MARES Puck Wrist,Puck Air,Puck Pro,Nemo,Nemo Air,Nemo Wide,Matrix,Icon HD net ready,M1,Smart
OCEANIC Atom 1.0/2.0/ 3.0/3.1,Veo 1.0/2.0/3.0,Geo,Geo 2.0,DataMask,VT 3.0/4.0/4.1,Pro Plus 2.1/3,OCi,OCS,OC1
SCUBAPRO/UWATEC/SUBGEAR Galileo Sol,Luna,Terra,Aladin/2G/Tec/Tec 2G,Smart Com/Pro/Tec/Z,XP10,XP-H
SUUNTO Cobra 1/2/3,Gekko,Spyder,Mosquito,Zoop,Vyper 1/2,Vytec,Vyper Air,Hel O2,D4,D6,D9,DX,D4i,D6i,D9tx
TUSA Element2,Zen,Zen Air
My Diving log offers you a friendly interface to create, store and share diving logs on your phone as well as synchronize them with the remote server.
Main features include:
* Synchronization with the remote server - you can backup/retrieve diving logs from the remote server.
* Personalisable user interfase - you can adjust what fields you want to see when adding new log.
* Friendly user interface to minimize repeated input - country, site name, buddy name suggestions, memorization of default units.
* Diving site location in the map.
* Diving images.
* Diving statistics.
* Diving log cloning.
* Diving log sharing.
* Possibility to import dives from file: http://mydivelog.mobi/import
* Possibility to store certificates.
You get fully functional application with 10 free diving logs to begin with. For now, to keep it a fair trade, additional diving log storage can be purchased for the following prices:
* 30 diving logs - 1€
* 70 diving logs - 2€
* 100 diving logs - 3€
I suppose those 30, 70 and 100 diving logs should be enough for 1, 2 and 3 year respectively. When there will be more users, prices will go lower.
My biggest wish is to make the most user friendly diving logbook and I can't make it without your support! So please let me know any feedback, issues or wishes you may have.
Some of the benefits include:
- If you input the latitude and longitude of your dives and you have Google Maps installed you can view them all on the map or you can select to view only one dive on the dive map.
- You can link a folder of photographs to each dive.
- You can store your medical details, insurance details, images of your certificates you have attained.
- List all your equipment with service and test dates, cost etc, good for insurance purposes and knowing when items are due for servicing or testing.
- The database can be exported to the SD card to enable you to back it up.
* If you wish to change the dive number and dive time offset this must be changed in Settings prior to adding any dives. dive number and dive time offset can not be changed once dives have been added.
* If you have used this free version and want to keep the data you have input. Simply export the database before you uninstall this free version. Then once you have installed the full version you can simply run the import option to have all your data restored (see help).
If you find any bugs or have any other suggestions on how to improve the app then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Any suggestions for enhancements will be incorporated into the full version of the app in order of what will be of most benefit to the majority. There will be no enhancements made to this free version.
Happy and safe diving - Keith Best
It’s a friendly and easy to use application for PADI divers.
• Log and browse dive logs (Dive notes, rating, date and more)
• Calculate total bottom time
• Easy to add/modify dive logs (Your Buddies and Locations will be stored which makes it easy to entering new dive logs)
• Share your dives to other using g+ or email
• Export all your dives to a backup file
▸ Smart and fast dive check-in and sharing.
▸ Keep your diving history at hand, safely stored in the cloud.
▸ Discover and plan your future diving adventures.
▸ Follow dive buddies and ocean explorers, and interact with the community.
We wish to co-create Oceans with you. Do you have any ideas, features or comments? Whatever the reason you can reach us at email@example.com
You can see statistics too.
You can enter the items below for each log.
- Log No.
- Place & Site
- Entry Time
- Bottom Time
- Tank Pressure (Start & End)
- Avg. Depth
- Max Depth
- Tank (oxygen density, material, size)
- Water Condition
- Water Temperature
- Air Temperature
- Guide & Buddy (with signature)
You can link the photos which are uploaded on Flickr.
The photos can be searched by date taken.
Statistics are below.
- Total Dive Time
- Avg. Dive Time
- Top 10 Longest Dive
- Avg. Depth
- Top 10 Avg. Depth
- Top 10 Max Depth
- Top 10 Most Dived Places
Everything Diving is the new App from Scuba Schools International. Free, easy to install, intuitive and with everything a diver needs at home and while travelling.
- All SSI certifications "In Your Pocket" . Show what you can can do, directly on your mobile device
- Important check lists on scuba diving. Dive planner, equipment, travel or first aid, here you check step by step if all is in good order
- important hand signals for divers
- SSI dive tables for Air and Nitrox for reference and planning
- Flow charts for First Aid and Neuro Check. For immediate help when you need it
- SSI - Partner search, around you and world wide. Find all SSI partners world wide, including a complete description of their local services
...and much more for your "Ultimate Dive Experience"
SSI has offered free Online Diver Verification for years - now you can synchronize your electronic C-Card with your new SSI App and carry it with you. For this individual service, you just need to log on to your free "mySSI" user account at www.divessi.com and you will have all functions at your finger tips. "The Ultimate Dive Experience" powered by SSI.
Since more than 40 years SSI provides training, scuba diving certification, and educational resources for divers, dive instructors, and dive centers and resorts around the world. Started in 1970, SSI has expanded to include more than 30 Service Centers, is represented in more than 110 countries with over 2.400 International locations and has materials printed in more than 25 languages.
LogTRAK for Android allows you to download and analyze your dive profile data on Android-based mobile devices equipped with a USB port.
The application is compatible with the Meridian, Meridian Black Tech and Chromis dive computers. To interface with the computers, you’ll need the hardware interface cradle specific to each dive computer model as well.
LogTRAK is the perfect way to view your dives and keep them organized on your Android device, wherever you go – and whenever you need to access them.
• Android Mobile Device with USB host functionality
• Android Version 4.0
• USB On-The-Go adapter (OTG)
• Record and manage your dives
• Analyze data like depth and temperature profile
• Add additional dive information
scubapro, logtrak, scuba diving log, scuba dive computer, scuba diving
The easiest way to keep your dive log safe and share it with your friends. This one complements Divespy, an online community for scuba diving enthusiasts, but it's fully functional as a standalone app too.
It's free and always will be. No ads.
This is our first release, please let us know what you think by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and have fun!
★ Nice and clean user interface
★ Record your dives (location, depth, pressure groups, etc.)
★ Share your dives with your friends
★ Synchronize your dives with your Divespy account (optional)
★ Metric and imperial units are supported
Rate Files 5 stars in the market, so we can continue adding new features.
Already a fan of the app? Follow us online for news, tips and freebies:
★ Twitter: http://twitter.com/divespy
★ Facebook: http://facebook.com/Divespy
Keywords: scuba diving, dive log, log book
List of features:
+ Customize measurement units
+ Determine the position of the dive spot via GPS, Google Maps or mobile phone network
+ Add a photo via camera or from storage
+ Personell gallery for your images
+ Useful statistics of your dives
+ A dive spot map with all your already visited dive spots
+ Import and export your dives
+ Let your dive buddies add their signatures via touch screen
+ Over 40 adjustable parameters (many pre-configured) - but hardly obligatory parameters
Your data is safely stored on a free account at www.dirlogbook.com. At the same time, the application can work offline, so you don't need Internet connection to view your logs or log new dives. This is especially useful abroad or in places with poor network coverage.
Currently, you can log:
- date and time,
- dive site with the possibility of choosing it from database or creating your own,
- maximum and average depth,
- total, bottom and decompression times with the possibility of defining dive decompression profile,
- water temperature and visibility,
- air temperature and weather conditions,
- tanks and gases used during the dive with the possibility of saving starting and ending pressure,
All the data, except for date and dive site, are optional, so you're not forced to fill any data you don't want to or you simply don't have.
The atlas is built upon dive sites created by the users.
Please report any issues and suggestions to email@example.com. Keep in mind that this application is still in early stage of development and does not support all the features of the www.dirlogbook.com website.
to the right place. Our new eBook for Android devices entitled "Your Guide To Scuba Diving" is ideal when it comes to tips and tricks as well as all of the "need to knows".
Safety is the most important aspect covered in this eBook as well as gear and training. You
should always have an experienced diver with you as a beginner in the field of scuba diving and always practice safe diving.
This manual will teach you in depth every aspect of scuba diving needed for that first dive.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - The Ocean – Our Most Unexplored Frontier
Chapter 2 - The History of Scuba Diving
Chapter 3 - Diver Education
Chapter 4 - Different Types of Diving
Chapter 5 - Different Scuba Diving Skill Levels
Chapter 6 - Are You Healthy Enough to Dive?
Chapter 7 - Basic Diving Equipment
Chapter 8 - The Divers Respiratory System
Chapter 9 - Finding Your Way Under Water
Chapter 10 - Scuba Diving Safety Guidelines
Chapter 11 - About Under Water Pressure and Decompression
Chapter 12 - Gravity Underwater
Chapter 13 - Underwater Dangers
Chapter 14 - Scuba Diving Organizations and Communities
Chapter 15 - Where To Dive
Chapter 16 - Dive Vacations
Chapter 17 - Diver’s Glossary
Whether you’re just curious about scuba diving, or an avid explorer of the underwater world beneath the surface, this app will be your one-stop shop for general diving information to the tips and tricks of the pros.
- Responsible Diving: Caring for the Environment
- Beginner Training
- Dive Planning
- Careers in Scuba Diving
- Equipment Advice
- Tips & Tricks of the Pros
- … and more!
- Easy to use UI and navigation
- Browse and search functions
- Highlight functions
- Save your favorite passages and bookmark sections
- Share with friends and family via social media and email
- Adjustable brightness and text size
- All offline content – no internet connection needed!
Around the World Scuba Diving is the perfect on-the-go guide for the world of underwater diving!
The application use a new skin.
The features of this application are:
-Tables of calculation according to the teaching:
PADI, SSI and NAUI
-Options for different measurement units (international and imperial)
-Ability to save the dive sites through Google maps
-Logbook for saving all dives
-Automatic calculation of actual consumption (soon calculations diving at altitude)
-Multilanguage Support (currently English, Italian, Spanish, French and German; soon Oriental languages).
Enjoying photos and videos of world famous diving spots right on your device! Come explore the Palau Islands (a longed after destination for serious divers), Australia (where you will encounter large sea creatures such as whales and whale sharks), the sparkling coral reefs of Indonesia’s Manado and the odd topography of the Red Sea, which runs thick with schools of fish. . . Videos and photos of many incredible diving spots in Asia, Africa, the Caribbean Sea, the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean are also available for your enjoyment.
The app includes many topics such as Dolphin diving, Whale diving, Shark Diving, Wreck diving, Cave diving etc.
Aside from videos and photos, you can enjoy many other features including scuba diving wiki.
1) Tons of high resolution photos
2) 1,000+ videos
3) Scuba diving wiki library
4) Daily updated contents
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.
An electronic Scuba Dive Log book for Android. Record your dives and diving licenses, view sites on a map, and dive statistics. Buy the Dive Log Key to unlock the full functionality and support development. Without the Key only a small number of dives can be stored.
See the update info in the application for what's new. Unfortunately I only have time and knowledge to support a very limited number of languages for the application. Please let me know if you want to contribute a translation.
Be aware that screenshots are from an emulator running Android 2.3 and the application might look slightly different on your device.
A friendly request: Please reply by email if you find problems so I can try to help. If you put it in market comments there is not much I can do since I can not respond to the directly.
Most common questions:
* How to switch to metric / imperial units?
From the main screen open the menu by pressing on the menu button on your Android device. This can be a physical button on the device or a soft button on the screen. From the menu select the Settings option to open the settings screen where you can make the units selection.
* I can not edit the contents (diver, dive, etc.)?
Unless specifically opened for editing (e.g. by long pressing on a dive from the dives list and selecting it from the context menu), a screen will show info in reading mode (to avoid accidental modifications). You can start editing by opening the menu and selecting the edit mode.
* I can not find the Key in the market / can not install it?
The Key uses a Google copy protection mechanism and is not made available by Google for devices that it does not authorize. E.g. when the device is rooted, has custom firmware installed, comes from grey import, etc. At the moment there is not much I can do about this, but feel free to sent me an email.