Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 2-6
The Reviews Are In:
- The #1 Book on iPhone - June 2010
- Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review, June 2010
- "A lovingly rendered version of the original book!" - Just Another iPad Blog
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2010 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
In Atlas presents 360 major species of fish - as freshwater (Europe, Asia, North America - pike, perch, carp, zander, bass) - and sea (Ocean - salmon, tune, eel, plaice and etc.).
For each fish is given: original colour illustrations, scientific
name in Latin, names on 28 languages, biological data, places of inhabiting, places of fishing, time of fishing and even fishing methods.
For many species of fish you can see the calendar of bite at a set point - if you install the associated application MP Fishing Calendar Pro.
Application is associated with cloud fishing site www.mp-fish.com. On this site you can see photos of fishes your are interest, in catches of fishermen around the world.
This application on fishing will be much more useful then those five dollars, it costs!
Among the many nodes fisherman should select and use the right one. In each case - his own. How to knot weakens the fishing line? Which nodes to use for thin fishing lines, and which - for thick? Which nodes can be knit on multifilament fishing line?
The survey collected nodes for: binding of two fishing lines, tying leads, components for attachment of large and small hooks, baits, lures, swivels, fishing lines and the binding cord - and many other knots
For each node, tying method is described in detail. 3D node + illustrations of all stages of tying.
Describes in detail the properties of nodes. The estimation of the strength reduction for each node. For each node provides recommendations for types of fishing lines.
The application can also work without the Internet, all the nodes are loaded during installation.
Selected nodes are simple and clear three-dimensional scheme - this is the app Fishing knots.
Here are a few reasons to install into your phone app "Fishing Sites":
- The maximum number of nodes used by fishermen;
- Graphics extensively tested for intelligibility;
- The application can run without an Internet connection;
- Easy to use interface - this is not a website page with a bunch of useless information at the edges;
- Nodes are clearly defined by categories;
- Each knot specified attenuation percentage of the ultimate load of line;
- It is always being updated, refined and increasing.
In this application, you will have:
- 60 tasty recipes with photos
* Baked shrimp with tomatoes and brie
* Caesar salad with anchovies
* Cod fritters
* Cream cheese and smoked salmon
* Dorado on lemon pillow
* Doughnuts with shrimp
* Drunken clams with sausage
* Fish chowder in the Colorado
* Fish fillet with green Thai curry paste
* Fish nuggets with tartar sauce
* Fish paste
* Fish with potatoes, baked with mayonnaise
* Grilled salmon in an orange glaze
* Grilled salmon on cedar tablets
* Guacamole with crab meat
* Hot sandwich with tuna and sun-dried tomatoes
* Kasserol tuna, noodles and spinach
* Linguine pasta with clams
* Linguini con Sarde
* Mussels and clams in wine
* Mussels in Thai
* Mussels in white wine
* Mussels with cheese
* Orzo risotto with shrimp and asparagus
* Pancakes Caribbean
* Pasta with crispy shrimp
* Pasta with scallops and sauce of sweet peppers
* Pasta with seafood and garlic butter
* Pasta with Shrimp in wine with spicy sauce
* Pink salmon with shrimp on skewers
* Prawns in coconut chips at a sharp honey sauce
* Risotto with corn and crab meat
* Salmon patties
* Salmon with honey glaze with teriyaki sauce and vegetables
* Salmon with maple syrup and pineapple salsa
* Salmon with orange marmalade
* Salmon with sorrel cream sauce
* Salmon, baked with cheese
* Sandwich with tuna and cheese
* Sandwich with tuna salad
* Scallops with sauce of tarragon
* Shrimp Ceviche
* Shrimp in cream sauce
* Shrimp in Vietnamese
* Shrimp Quesadillas
* Shrimp served with chipotle and pineapple
* Shrimp with coconut and pineapple salsa
* Shrimp with rice and black beans
* Snack-paste of sardines
* Soba noodles with shrimps and vegetables
* Spaghetti with lobster
* Spicy Shrimp Express
* Squid in breadcrumbs
* Squid with sweet-spicy sauce
* steam fish with potato cream and mushrooms
* Tacos with crispy shrimp
* The original salad with crab and vegetables
* The original Tuna Casserole
Мы готовы выслушать любые Ваши идеи и пожелания относительно дальнейшего развития приложения.
Вы можете связатся с нами по firstname.lastname@example.org и мы обязательно откликнемся на все Ваши вопросы и пожелания.
Tags: Tonle Sab, River, Fish, Khmer, Cambodia, Trey, Teuk Sarb, Teok Sab
This App tells you which fish are good to eat, and which to avoid based on whether they come from well managed, sustainable stocks or farms. Includes almost every fish you could hope to find in UK shops, restaurants and markets, allowing you to make the best seafood choices.
Our extensive encyclopaedia of home aquarium fish and aquatic plants has been built from years of research and consultations, it's our pride and joy.
✔ Huge A-Z list of tropical fish and plants, each with its own image and data.
✔ Contains hundreds of highly detailed profiles, with a searchable index covering over 2000 common names!
✔ Search or browse by name or by combinations of specific criteria or properties.
✔ Comprehensive glossary of terms and definitions.
✔ Mini-articles for fish keepers.
✔ Directly compare profiles side-by-side.
✔ Calculation tools for various heating, lighting and volume requirements.
✔ Interactive forum, user polls & voting.
✔ Per profile note-taking facility.
✔ Cloud backup & restore for notes, favourites & settings.
✔ Free database updates.
Please Note: This app covers freshwater aquarium fish only, it does not include saltwater or marine fish.
▶ We support our apps. If you run in to a problem, please drop us an email and we will work with you directly to resolve any issues, or alternatively, visit our website at www.markstevens.co.uk where we have support articles and FAQ's.
이제 다이빙여행시에 무거운 도감없이도 스마트폰으로 언제든지 여러분들이 수중에서 본 어류들을 찾아 볼 수 있습니다.
다이빙 리조트에서 스마트폰이나 갤럭시탭등과 같은 기기에 DEPC FISHBOOK 만 다운받으면 됩니다.
DEPC FISHBOOK APP 은 스쿠바다이버, 수중사진가 및 수중생물에 관심을 가지고 있는 분들을 위해 제작되었습니다.
“다이버가 만나는 DEPC 어류도감” 을 기반으로 만들어졌습니다.
한국어가 기본이기때문에 한국인들에게 특히 유용합니다.
복잡한 기능이 없고 쉽습니다. 그래서 모든 연령층이 쉽게 이용가능합니다.
* DEPC FISHBOOK APP 소개
-104개과 442종의 사진과 설명
-한국 및 전세계 바다에서 촬영한 수중사진
-쉽지만 강력한 찾기기능
* DEPC 소개
-수중사진가, 에코다이버들의 자발적인 모임
-수중사진, 에코다이빙의 발전을 위한 활동
-수중생태사진의 학술적, 공익적이용
-수중생물에 대한 지식제공
* 업데이트 안내
-어플에 없는 어류를 홈페이지에 등록해주시면 업데이트시 반영됩니다.
-어플내에 있는 사진이라도 더 좋은 사진이 홈페이지에 등록되면 교체됩니다.
- 갤럭시 S시리즈, 갤럭시노트, 갤럭시탭등에서 최적화되어 있습니다.
- Now with "DEPC FISH BOOK" App, you can always find the fish by smartpohone.
- If diving resort, just please download this application on your smartphone and GalaxyTab.
- DEPC FISHBOOK APP is designed for the scuba diver and Underwater photographers.
- It was created based on "DEPC's Photographic Guide to the Fishes for Divers"
- This App is very good for Koreans and Also available as well as English speakers.
- There is no complex functions. So easily available to all ages.
* DEPC FISHBOOK APP Introduction
- A real underwater photos
- 104 Families and 442 species photos and descriptions
- Underwater photograph taken in Korea and worldwide sea
- Continuously updated
- Easy and powerful search function
- Simple usage
* DEPC Introduction
- Scuba divers and underwater photographer's voluntary group
- DEPC act for The development of underwater photograph and eco-diving
- Our purpose is public benefit, Underwater Ecological protection and Development of underwater Photo.
- We use UW Photos for the public and Academic purposes
- We provide the knowledge of aquatic organisms
* Updated Information
- If you register photos on the DEPC website, it will be reflected in the update.
- If better picture is registered on the DEPC website, photos will be replaced.
- DEPC FISH BOOK is optimized for Samsung Smart Phone (Galaxy S2, S3, Note and Tab ).
- more than 900 marine animals from all seas including the North and Baltic Sea
- Fish guide and Reef guide within one app
- Determine and identify marine animals by pictures, taxonomy or via direct
- Personal notes can be attached to any animal
- Direct access to personal favorites
- Taxonomic classification including scientific names
- Search for German, English and latin (scientific) names
- In addition to fish also crabs, starfish, corals, jellyfish and many more animals are featured
Our exciting and exclusive new features include...
Shore, Boat and Kayak Rigs & Baits:
• New • shore fishing rig descriptions from the experts
• New • CAD designed detailed shore rig images exclusive to us
• New • shore bait descriptions from the experts
• New • shore fishing bait image gallery
• New • boat/kayak fishing rig descriptions from the experts
• New • CAD designed detailed boat/kayak rig images exclusive to us
• New • Boat/Kayak baits descriptions from the experts
• New • boat/kayak fishing bait image gallery
• New • brand name shore rig components image gallery for every rig
• New • brand name boat/kayak rig components image gallery for every rig
• New • detailed shore rig construction information from the experts
• New • detailed boat/kayak rig construction information from the experts
• New • largest portable app fish species live gallery in existence
• New • fish order classifications
• Fish shape recognition page exclusive to What Fish UK
• Fish name search
• Fish species detailed descriptions
• Fish species illustrations
• Fish species common name guide
• Fish species scientific name
Additional Information & Recipes:
• New • Interesting facts per species
• Latest UK record shore species weights
• Latest UK record boat species weights
• New • Latest UK record mini species weights
• Latest UK minimum recommended shore sizes
• Latest UK minimum recommended boat sizes
• Species preferred territory information
• Updated species territory map
• Recipe and cooking methods for each edible species
Our information has been gathered through extensive research, all of the rig/bait information shown across the App has been supplied by experts in their field such as current England National Shore Angling Team Member and Sponsored Angler Mr Malcolm Stote, Skipper/ Angling Journalist Mr Rob Thompson and LRF/Lure Fishing Sponsored Pro Angler Mr Will Harding.
Whether your chosen hobby is Diving, Shore angling, Boat angling, Kayak angling, Lure Fishing, LRF angling or all of the above, the What Fish UK App has information that will be of great interest to you.
Here is what the pros had to say:
★ “Great app for anglers at all levels of ability; I especially like the pictures and description of the fantastic Portsmouth Rig! Whoever came up with that must be a genius!
Ian Golds: England National Shore Angling Team Member.
★ “In our magazine 'Boat Fishing Monthly' we are passionate about supplying our readers with current and up to date rigs and bait suggestions to help them catch fish and we have found the WFUK App to be a great portable source of reference on these subjects”
Dave Barham: Boat Fishing Monthly Magazine.
★ “What a wonderful App! I was very impressed when I downloaded it and would recommend it to anybody that has an interest in Sea Fishing”
Chris Clark: Angling Journalist.
★ “The "what fish UK" Smartphone app is great for fish identification for the novice right up to the experienced angler. We've all caught, or witnessed being caught a fish that we weren't sure of. Well not any more. Not only does it cover all the fish you’re ever likely to catch In UK waters it gives good advice on the latest rigs, baits and even recipes to eat your catch. Thoroughly recommended”
Perry Dack: England National Boat Angling Team Member.
Ref: BRFC, ISAC, EA, SSF, IFCAs.
}-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')> }-))))')>
Since 1977, experience & study & training in the international field of the ornamental fish industry has led to an enormous data base on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of ornamental aquarium and pond fish.
All this material has been gathered in e-books with interesting videos to be downloaded for those who are interested to learn about Why? How? When? Where? What? Etc….are there problems with our ‘living jewels’.
We show at least 50 videos with the behavior of the suffering fish with their typical signs of disease.
Many microscopic observations on bacteria, fungi and parasites have been included on video. This shows you what is going on with your fish and it is made for those who want to learn to use a microscope (which is NOT difficult).
The text and information is written in easy language and technical, difficult language has been avoided.
The purpose of “Fish Doctor” is to educate all those who are involved as hobbyist, breeder, collector, exporter, wholesaler or pet shop…to keep fish in better (nearly perfect) condition.
- New UI
- Added share button, share everything you just caught !
- Added accessories
- Added Analytics for crash reports
- Easy way to set paintings and sculptures as caught
- One ad in detail view
- Events list
- Easy way to send feedback
- Check our Google+ community :
- Sort animals
- Check animals you already have
- Check animals you can catch today
- Search for animals
- Easily set an animal as caught
- Check paintings and sculptures AND how to spot a fake
Thanks to http://www.visualpharm.com for the icon.
An electronic Scuba Dive Log book for Android. Record your dives and diving licenses, view sites on a map, and dive statistics. Buy the Dive Log Key to unlock the full functionality and support development. Without the Key only a small number of dives can be stored.
See the update info in the application for what's new. Unfortunately I only have time and knowledge to support a very limited number of languages for the application. Please let me know if you want to contribute a translation.
Be aware that screenshots are from an emulator running Android 2.3 and the application might look slightly different on your device.
A friendly request: Please reply by email if you find problems so I can try to help. If you put it in market comments there is not much I can do since I can not respond to the directly.
Most common questions:
* How to switch to metric / imperial units?
From the main screen open the menu by pressing on the menu button on your Android device. This can be a physical button on the device or a soft button on the screen. From the menu select the Settings option to open the settings screen where you can make the units selection.
* I can not edit the contents (diver, dive, etc.)?
Unless specifically opened for editing (e.g. by long pressing on a dive from the dives list and selecting it from the context menu), a screen will show info in reading mode (to avoid accidental modifications). You can start editing by opening the menu and selecting the edit mode.
* I can not find the Key in the market / can not install it?
The Key uses a Google copy protection mechanism and is not made available by Google for devices that it does not authorize. E.g. when the device is rooted, has custom firmware installed, comes from grey import, etc. At the moment there is not much I can do about this, but feel free to sent me an email.
(You need to keep the main Dive Log app installed!)