From near to far, from here to there, funny things are everywhere in this interactive book app! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. From riding a Wump to boxing a Gox, what funny things will you encounter?
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 2-6
The Reviews Are In:
- The #1 Book on iPhone - June 2010
- Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review, June 2010
- "A lovingly rendered version of the original book!" - Just Another iPad Blog
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2010 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
In this application, you will have:
- 60 tasty recipes with photos
* Baked shrimp with tomatoes and brie
* Caesar salad with anchovies
* Cod fritters
* Cream cheese and smoked salmon
* Dorado on lemon pillow
* Doughnuts with shrimp
* Drunken clams with sausage
* Fish chowder in the Colorado
* Fish fillet with green Thai curry paste
* Fish nuggets with tartar sauce
* Fish paste
* Fish with potatoes, baked with mayonnaise
* Grilled salmon in an orange glaze
* Grilled salmon on cedar tablets
* Guacamole with crab meat
* Hot sandwich with tuna and sun-dried tomatoes
* Kasserol tuna, noodles and spinach
* Linguine pasta with clams
* Linguini con Sarde
* Mussels and clams in wine
* Mussels in Thai
* Mussels in white wine
* Mussels with cheese
* Orzo risotto with shrimp and asparagus
* Pancakes Caribbean
* Pasta with crispy shrimp
* Pasta with scallops and sauce of sweet peppers
* Pasta with seafood and garlic butter
* Pasta with Shrimp in wine with spicy sauce
* Pink salmon with shrimp on skewers
* Prawns in coconut chips at a sharp honey sauce
* Risotto with corn and crab meat
* Salmon patties
* Salmon with honey glaze with teriyaki sauce and vegetables
* Salmon with maple syrup and pineapple salsa
* Salmon with orange marmalade
* Salmon with sorrel cream sauce
* Salmon, baked with cheese
* Sandwich with tuna and cheese
* Sandwich with tuna salad
* Scallops with sauce of tarragon
* Shrimp Ceviche
* Shrimp in cream sauce
* Shrimp in Vietnamese
* Shrimp Quesadillas
* Shrimp served with chipotle and pineapple
* Shrimp with coconut and pineapple salsa
* Shrimp with rice and black beans
* Snack-paste of sardines
* Soba noodles with shrimps and vegetables
* Spaghetti with lobster
* Spicy Shrimp Express
* Squid in breadcrumbs
* Squid with sweet-spicy sauce
* steam fish with potato cream and mushrooms
* Tacos with crispy shrimp
* The original salad with crab and vegetables
* The original Tuna Casserole
Мы готовы выслушать любые Ваши идеи и пожелания относительно дальнейшего развития приложения.
Вы можете связатся с нами по firstname.lastname@example.org и мы обязательно откликнемся на все Ваши вопросы и пожелания.
Among the many nodes fisherman should select and use the right one. In each case - his own. How to knot weakens the fishing line? Which nodes to use for thin fishing lines, and which - for thick? Which nodes can be knit on multifilament fishing line?
The survey collected nodes for: binding of two fishing lines, tying leads, components for attachment of large and small hooks, baits, lures, swivels, fishing lines and the binding cord - and many other knots
For each node, tying method is described in detail. 3D node + illustrations of all stages of tying.
Describes in detail the properties of nodes. The estimation of the strength reduction for each node. For each node provides recommendations for types of fishing lines.
The application can also work without the Internet, all the nodes are loaded during installation.
Selected nodes are simple and clear three-dimensional scheme - this is the app Fishing knots.
Here are a few reasons to install into your phone app "Fishing Sites":
- The maximum number of nodes used by fishermen;
- Graphics extensively tested for intelligibility;
- The application can run without an Internet connection;
- Easy to use interface - this is not a website page with a bunch of useless information at the edges;
- Nodes are clearly defined by categories;
- Each knot specified attenuation percentage of the ultimate load of line;
- It is always being updated, refined and increasing.
A new Rainbow Fish book that goes back to the beginning… meet Little Rainbow Fish! When Little Rainbow Fish can’t sleep, there’s only one thing that can help—his Mommy! Little Rainbow Fish’s mom promises to watch over him, no matter if he’s in the ink cloud of an octopus, lost in the deep blue sea, or simply having a bad dream. It works. Little Rainbow Fish is soon sound asleep.
* Enjoy 12 fully animated scenes witch beautiful sound- and light-effects
* Guide the lantern fish to shine his light for the Little Rainbow Fish
* Play with the underwater leaves to discover where they live
* Choose narration mode, featuring Colin Solman or read the text yourself
* Read along to the highlighted words
* Hear each word pronounced properly simply by touching them – ideal for learning to read!
* Perfect for children age 2+
Our extensive encyclopaedia of home aquarium fish and aquatic plants has been built from years of research and consultations, it's our pride and joy.
✔ Huge A-Z list of tropical fish and plants, each with its own image and data.
✔ Contains hundreds of highly detailed profiles, with a searchable index covering over 2000 common names!
✔ Search or browse by name or by combinations of specific criteria or properties.
✔ Comprehensive glossary of terms and definitions.
✔ Mini-articles for fish keepers.
✔ Directly compare profiles side-by-side.
✔ Calculation tools for various heating, lighting and volume requirements.
✔ Interactive forum, user polls & voting.
✔ Per profile note-taking facility.
✔ Cloud backup & restore for notes, favourites & settings.
✔ Free database updates.
Please Note: This app covers freshwater aquarium fish only, it does not include saltwater or marine fish.
▶ We support our apps. If you run in to a problem, please drop us an email and we will work with you directly to resolve any issues, or alternatively, visit our website at www.markstevens.co.uk where we have support articles and FAQ's.
In Atlas presents 360 major species of fish - as freshwater (Europe, Asia, North America - pike, perch, carp, zander, bass) - and sea (Ocean - salmon, tune, eel, plaice and etc.).
For each fish is given: original colour illustrations, scientific
name in Latin, names on 28 languages, biological data, places of inhabiting, places of fishing, time of fishing and even fishing methods.
For many species of fish you can see the calendar of bite at a set point - if you install the associated application MP Fishing Calendar Pro.
Application is associated with cloud fishing site www.mp-fish.com. On this site you can see photos of fishes your are interest, in catches of fishermen around the world.
This application on fishing will be much more useful then those five dollars, it costs!
An electronic Scuba Dive Log book for Android. Record your dives and diving licenses, view sites on a map, and dive statistics. Buy the Dive Log Key to unlock the full functionality and support development. Without the Key only a small number of dives can be stored.
See the update info in the application for what's new. Unfortunately I only have time and knowledge to support a very limited number of languages for the application. Please let me know if you want to contribute a translation.
Be aware that screenshots are from an emulator running Android 2.3 and the application might look slightly different on your device.
A friendly request: Please reply by email if you find problems so I can try to help. If you put it in market comments there is not much I can do since I can not respond to the directly.
Most common questions:
* How to switch to metric / imperial units?
From the main screen open the menu by pressing on the menu button on your Android device. This can be a physical button on the device or a soft button on the screen. From the menu select the Settings option to open the settings screen where you can make the units selection.
* I can not edit the contents (diver, dive, etc.)?
Unless specifically opened for editing (e.g. by long pressing on a dive from the dives list and selecting it from the context menu), a screen will show info in reading mode (to avoid accidental modifications). You can start editing by opening the menu and selecting the edit mode.
* I can not find the Key in the market / can not install it?
The Key uses a Google copy protection mechanism and is not made available by Google for devices that it does not authorize. E.g. when the device is rooted, has custom firmware installed, comes from grey import, etc. At the moment there is not much I can do about this, but feel free to sent me an email.
(You need to keep the main Dive Log app installed!)