Are you like one of the billions of Americans who experience high or low blood sugar? How can Glucose Diary 2 help? Glucose Diary helps you track your blood sugar easily with only a few screen taps. GD Glucose Diary allows for tracking of glucose levels, insulin, food, carbs, medication, exercise, weight, BP, stress levels, sleep and a host of extras like injection sites, symptoms and lab test results all with just a few screen taps. Enter as little or as much data as you need. Create new items, new medication names, new insulin brand name, new symptoms etc. in your selectable lists. Glucose readings are color coded for easy assessment and can be entered in mg/dL or mmol/L. The app has several reports and graphs that show numerous statistics including overall averages, minimum, maximum, weekly and daily distributions. Glucose Diary makes it easy to perform tasks like graphing your patterns, emailing reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor and advisers. Glucose Diary will also allow you to export your data to a spread sheet, backup data offline and all, again, with just a few screen taps. This is one of the most helpful tools for you and your doctors. It helps you and your doctor understand and analyze your progress easily, accurately and with fewer mistakes. Do you want all of your health records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better Glucose Diary2 can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Document and Track your vital statistics such as blood pressure and heart rate and weight.
- Track your factors, including food, stress, sleep patterns and weight.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record all your insulin details.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your glucose and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)!”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
mySugr Logbook is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster (that you can name) to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
We are changing how people live with diabetes and believe that their everyday needs and wishes can be met while providing strong elements of style, elegance, innovation, beauty, and even fun.
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• All features mentioned above
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Intelligent search results
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Access to all challenges
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Practical BG reminders
• Additional report formats (PDF & XLS)
• Priority support
• Unrestricted web access
• All mySugr Pro Apps
• No ads
We are constantly working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• email@example.com (Co-Founder)
Glucorder is designed for diabetics to easily record, track and graph their blood-glucose levels over time.
* Configurable units (mmol or mg/dl)
* Note important information about individual readings
* Configurable logging times
* See immediately if a reading is outside upper or lower thresholds
* Clear and concise graph of glucose levels over time
Let us know if there are features you'd like to see in future versions!
See your glucose variations over the period of 7-14-30 days. With a target goal you can determine how well you have managed over the period of time and seek advises from your doctor. With an extensive FAQ database, you can learn more about the medication that you are taking and how a good diabetes management can be achieve by healthy eating, regular exercise routine and through lifestyle choices.
Post your screen images on Facebook and by email or share your information with your doctor instantly through ForaCare's advanced TeleHealth solution software.
The app works smoothly with the Diamond Mini and Diamond Voice via Bluetooth connection and iDiamond Blood Glucose Monitoring System to directly connect to an iPhone® or iPod touch®.
Features of the software include:
Note down your activities with each measurement.
Blood glucose results are color coded, with Red for too high, Green for Normal and Yellow for too low.
See your results sorted by time.
Blood glucose management at a glance! Data is displayed in a weekly format, for AC, PC, night and sleep, with the color coding system making it much easier to see the usual ups and downs of blood glucose level during the week.
Data is organized into an interactive trend chart, where you will be able to connect the dots of 4 different measurement modes to see how the blood glucose level have gone up and down at different times of the day.
Understand your weekly lifestyle! See the glucose readings overlaying on one single graph, in past 7, 14 and 30days. Identify activities that lead to extreme glucose levels.
See instantly how insulin dosage, medication, activities and food intake impact your blood glucose levels. The graphs are displayed in a scale of 24-hour period, from midnight to midnight.
This application is information recording and self-monitoring tool only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health and more.
A ShugaTrak membership and Bluetooth adapter are required to use the ShugaTrak app. For more information, please visit the ShugaTrak website.
Install this version of the ShugaTrak app if your ShugaTrak Bluetooth adapter is BLACK.