* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it to a future build.
■ The main function
Recording function and blood glucose, HbA1c, body weight, body fat, pulse, blood pressure, insulin / GLP-1
Alarm function measurement
Creation and PDF, transfer function
Graph display function
■ cooperation print services that can be
We have tested the following services, in the app.
· Seven-Eleven Net Print
Circle K Sunkus network print
· BROTHER iPrint & Scan
■ other services cooperation
Cooperation has been confirmed in the following services.
· PDF to save DROPBOX
· PDF to save EVERNOTE
Save to Yahoo! box-PDF
Store and Google docs to PDF
Transfer and mail in GMail
■ target terminal
Android2.1 or more
Microsoft has confirmed that the terminal operates in the following.
e-mobile S31HT HTC ARIA (Android2.2)
docomo SO-02C SonyEricsson XPERIA Acro (Android2.3)
docomo N-04C NEC MEDIAS (Android2.3)
docomo SO-01B SonyEricsson XPERIA (Android2.1 update1)
docomo SC-04D Samsung GALAXY NEXUS (Android4.0)
docomo SH-03C SHARP LYNX 3D (Android2.2)
■ The difference between free version and paid version
Ads will be displayed on the screen.
The free version of the data retention period is three months.
In the paid version so that you can change as a response model, via the SD card, move to another terminal on the data, corresponding to the export and import to the SD card.
The free version as a transition to the paid version, only supports export of data.
The free version is fixing the past 30 days, in the paid version can be confirmed also specify the past month from that day to other graph display period of the function.
■ information such as the reference value has been used in the application
As of May 2012, we set the value based on the information of the Japan Diabetes Society.
Each record can store:
• the blood glucose level and category
• insulin dose and type
• carbs (carbohydrates) consumption
• exercise summary
• weight, comments and more...
CALCULATE INSULIN DOSE
Enter the glucose level and carbohydrates intake for an instant result.
EXPORT AND REPORTS
• view charts
• print a glucose levels sheet
• analyse the data in a spreadsheet
The app is 100% free (no ads - the InApp purchase is now a donation only).
Any suggestions on how to further improve the app are very welcome.
- Eliminate the need for manual entries by receiving data transmitted from the ditto Bluetooth Device
- Manual entries available if needed
- Color coded entries let you quickly see which entries are above or below your range
- Set your own ranges or use the default American Diabetes Association suggested range
- Graph View displays your glucose data over the selected time frame.
- Calendar View lets you easily see day-to-day patterns in your results
- List View allows you to quickly see your daily entry details and add notes and pictures
- View glucose results by day, week, month, or 3 months time spans
- Add text notes to each entry to keep track of events, mood, and any other details.
- Tag pictures of meals to your entries from your photo library or snap the photo right from the app
- Create PDF or CSV reports of your results to e-mail to your medical professional
Access your account at https://www.mydittolife.com to get even more features for tracking your diabetes data.
The app can be used with the ditto Bluetooth or ditto Bluetooth LE devices to download results directly off a compatible glucose meter to the ditto diabetes logbook. For our current list of compatible meters visit: https://www.biomedtricsinc.com/product/ditto-bluetooth-le.html
Note: ditto Bluetooth LE support requires Android 4.3 and above.
Discover more information on our website at https://www.biomedtricsinc.com
A ShugaTrak membership and Bluetooth adapter are required to use the ShugaTrak app. For more information, please visit the ShugaTrak website.
Install this version of the ShugaTrak app if your ShugaTrak Bluetooth adapter is BLACK.