* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it to a future build.
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)!”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
mySugr Logbook is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster (that you can name) to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
We are changing how people live with diabetes and believe that their everyday needs and wishes can be met while providing strong elements of style, elegance, innovation, beauty, and even fun.
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• All features mentioned above
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Intelligent search results
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Access to all challenges
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Practical BG reminders
• Additional report formats (PDF & XLS)
• Priority support
• Unrestricted web access
• All mySugr Pro Apps
• No ads
We are constantly working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• email@example.com (Co-Founder)
• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Testing-In-Pairs - Simple tool to help better understand the change of your blood sugar levels around a specific event like a meal or special activity.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your health care team via email or text message.
This product is intended for use by individuals diagnosed with diabetes to support effective diabetes management. The software provides for manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Devices that do not have telephone capability are not supported.
Small screens – less than 3.2in (8.1cm) diagonal, or less than 320x320 pixels – are not supported.
This 220.127.116.11 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.3 that affected the graphing tool on some phones. The update will also prevent errors during the upgrade process from Android 4.2 to 4.3 due to a change in how Android stores reminders by clearing all active reminders during the upgrade process.
If your device does not use the default Android keyboard that supports decimal points, you will need to download a keyboard app, such as the “Google keyboard” app that supports decimals points to enter decimal values. If you need further help with the 360° app, you can contact ACCU-CHEK customer support at www.accu-chek.com.
If you have version 18.104.22.168, this 22.214.171.124 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.2 or later. A change to the security machinery introduced in Android 4.2 caused a failure in the previous version of the app’s database protection logic. No data was damaged or at risk, but the app was unable to read from its database due to this failure. This update addresses this issue and allows users to access their data. Users should NOT uninstall the app prior to this upgrade; uninstalling will cause data to be irrevocably lost. However, if the previous version of the app was first installed with Android 4.2, v126.96.36.199 will need to be uninstalled before downloading/installing v188.8.131.52, which will cause data to be lost.
Information about Permissions required by this app:
Send SMS Messages, Read Your Contacts, Read Call Log: used only if you choose to share data with third parties. The app does not automatically use these features.
Full Network Access: used only if you choose to share data with third parties or register the app on www.accu-chek.com
Read Phone Status and Identity: only the phone identity is used to create unique encryption key to protect your data that is stored on the phone
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK 360° are trademarks of Roche.
CE: This product fulfills the requirements of the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
****Added more Calculators & Dynamic Tables****
MediCalc® is the best and most comprehensive "Medical Calculator System™" in the world. It performs automatic computation of more than 450 hundred clinical formulas, equations & scores "commonly used" in medical practice.
MediCalc® features the innovative MULTICALX™ Master panels for combined calculations, they assure convenience and accuracy. It also includes valuable "point of care information".
MediCalc® facilitates the organization and processing of Patient's data.
It is a physician-friendly™ app, intuitive and very easy to use.
Available ONLINE (free access & Print options).
+Unique reference, productivity and decision support tool.
+Trusted resource with proven and reliable data processing.
+For physicians, residents, med students, PAs and NPs...
+Developed by Board-certified physicians in the US.
+Highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested (since 1996).
The MediCalc® FEATURES:
(the best and proven clinical data processing)
* arithmetical processing
* automatic unit conversion
* MULTICALX™ Panels
* multiple-unit entries
* color-coded normal-abnormal outputs
* normal values (ranges & limits)
* automatic range-checks (limits)
* intuitive user interface
* easy navigation and info access
* Search bar with filters
* smart decimal rounding
* Système International notation
* tables of parameters
* mobile & online (free access)
* dynamic tables, synchronized with calculators
* fully referenced
* highly organized and standardized
MediCalc® is part of the ScyMed® Network of MedicalApps, and the first and most comprehensive Medical Calculator System™ in the world, online since 1996... (tens of thousands of users & free online access). Available in spanish and italian.
Other Medical Apps developed by ScyMed include NephroCalc™, LiverCalc™, EKG-card™, H&P-card™, eH&P™, etc. (mobile & online).
A-a Gradient Master
Diabetic Ketoacidosis Master
Renal Failure Diff. Diagnosis Master
Anion Gap Master
Blood Pressure Master
Body Metrics Master
Cardiac Output Master
Vascular Resistance Master
Lung Volumes Master
PORT score, CURB-65, BODE index
COPD Calx, Spirometry, FEV1
Glomerular Filtration Rate (Cockcroft + reverse), CrCl
GFR (MDRD-4, MDRD-6, CKD-EPI)
Chronic Kidney Disease Classification
Fractional Excretion of Na+, Urea, K+, Mg, HCO3, PO4
TransTubular Potassium Gradient
Henderson - Hasselbalch Equation
Metabolic Acidosis "Winter's formula"
Blood Alcohol Level
Cardiac Output (Fick)
Ejection Fraction (EF)
Target Heart Rate (HR_t)
Stroke Volume (SV)
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
Q-T interval correction (Q-T_c)
Coronary Heart Disease (10y Risk)
Metabolic Syndrome (Met Sx)
NCEP Major Risk factors
A-a Gradient (PA-aO2)
Barometric Pressure (PB)
arterial Oxygen Content
Ideal Body Weight
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Waist to Hip Ratio
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE)
Nitrogen Balance (NB)
Body Fat Percentage (BF%)
Calcium Correction (Ca++_c)
Glucose (estimated average) (eAG)
Child-Turcotte-Pugh Classification (Child )
Model for End-stage Liver Disease - UNOS (MELD-unos)
Serum:Ascites Albumin Ratio (SAAG)
Discriminant Function (DiscFx)
Absolute Neutrophil Count
APACHE II, Glasgow, Ranson, TIMI, CHADS2,
ASCVD Risk, Framingham, Reynolds score, PELD,
Metabolic syndrome, San Francisco SR
Conversion (temp, mass, length)
and many more...
Glucorder is designed for diabetics to easily record, track and graph their blood-glucose levels over time.
* Configurable units (mmol or mg/dl)
* Note important information about individual readings
* Configurable logging times
* See immediately if a reading is outside upper or lower thresholds
* Clear and concise graph of glucose levels over time
Let us know if there are features you'd like to see in future versions!
- Eliminate the need for manual entries by receiving data transmitted from the ditto Bluetooth Device
- Manual entries available if needed
- Color coded entries let you quickly see which entries are above or below your range
- Set your own ranges or use the default American Diabetes Association suggested range
- Graph View displays your glucose data over the selected time frame.
- Calendar View lets you easily see day-to-day patterns in your results
- List View allows you to quickly see your daily entry details and add notes and pictures
- View glucose results by day, week, month, or 3 months time spans
- Add text notes to each entry to keep track of events, mood, and any other details.
- Tag pictures of meals to your entries from your photo library or snap the photo right from the app
- Create PDF or CSV reports of your results to e-mail to your medical professional
Access your account at https://www.mydittolife.com to get even more features for tracking your diabetes data.
The app can be used with the ditto Bluetooth or ditto Bluetooth LE devices to download results directly off a compatible glucose meter to the ditto diabetes logbook. For our current list of compatible meters visit: https://www.biomedtricsinc.com/product/ditto-bluetooth-le.html
Note: ditto Bluetooth LE support requires Android 4.3 and above.
Discover more information on our website at https://www.biomedtricsinc.com
Data created in this application, by transfer to a PC, can also be a table or graph using Excel.
This app allows you to view all information on one screen, and to be able to see at a glance and the amount of blood glucose and insulin.
This app supports decimal values of insulin (2.5, 3.5, etc).
- Blood glucose levels before breakfast, after breakfast, before lunch, after lunch, before dinner, after dinner and before bedtime, you can record seven times a day.
- Insulin, medication records are at breakfast, at lunch, dinner and before bedtime, you can record four times a day.
- You can also record the weight.
- You can enter notes for up to 50 characters. You can write about the content of the diet and exercise and the implementation.
- Enter the numeric keypad can be easier.
- On one screen, the latest measurement and evaluation, chart, list all of the data is displayed.
- The input data can be exported to a CSV file.
- You can import and re-import the exported data.
- Up to chart allows you to view one year.
- Blood glucose data to a chart display can be specified.
How to use
- Press the Enter button to select the item you want to enter the menu, and enter the time and value. That's it.
- If you select a button to display the measurement time display, you can specify the data to the chart display.
- Tap to display the data in lists, the white line drawn on the graph at the appropriate date.
- Tap and long lists of data, you can delete the data.
- Press to delete all data, press the Menu button, you can initialize the data.
- Press the menu button and press export, the data in CSV format (Comma Separated Values) is stored on the SD card. CSV files can be edited in Excel and copied to the PC.
- The export destination, "sdcard / DIABETESLITE / PXXXXXXXX.csv" is.
- Where to find files on import, export destination is the same. (Sdcard / DIABETESLITE /)
> Weight Loss Tracker
TactioHealth tracks Height, Body Weight, Body Fat %, Waist Size, Body Mass Index and Waist-to-Height Ratio from manual data entry or automated eHealth sync from Fitbit, iHealth or Withings scales.
> Blood Pressure Tracker
TactioHealth tracks Systolic, Diastolic and Resting Pulse from manual data entry or automated eHealth sync from iHealth or Withings BP Cuffs.
> Daily Steps Tracker
Tracks Daily Steps from manual entry or automated eHealth sync from Fitbit or Withings Activity Trackers.
> Cholesterol Tracker
TactioHealth tracks LDL, HDL and Total Cholesterol by manual entry into the app.
> Glucose Tracker
TactioHealth tracks Fasting Glucose and Triglycerides by manual data entry into the app. (Diabetes Management currently available on iOS only)
> Tactio Backup & Sync
TactioHealth provides an automated secured backup system of the user's data so it can be recovered on another device in case of loss or stolen device. Data can be restored from an TactioHealth iOS backup. Data can be backed up from TactioHealth Android and restored on TactioHealth iOS, but TactioHealth does not sync between iOS and Android. Only TactioHealth on iOS does sync data between iOS devices.
> Electronic Health
TactioHealth supports a wide variety of eHealth interfaces to its partner's medical devices and apps. That includes various body scales, blood pressure cuffs, activity monitors.
> Multi-User (Family)
TactioHealth supports up to 8 users for tracking supporting entire families. CDC growth data and percentiles are included from 2 to 75 years old.
Under categories you can select the various moments of the day. Major are: breakfast, lunch, dinner! Also you can add other categories to suit your needs.
There are two display options: graph or statistics, displayed according to blood level, normal, high or low! A true estimate ..... Very useful to monitor your progress!
You'll never have to write your daily diary .... But with this application will be very easy to send your levels to the doctor.
Registration of values is possible for a period of 30 days, in the premium version this limit is not present.
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
Each record can store:
• the blood glucose level and category
• insulin dose and type
• carbs (carbohydrates) consumption
• exercise summary
• weight, comments and more...
CALCULATE INSULIN DOSE
Enter the glucose level and carbohydrates intake for an instant result.
EXPORT AND REPORTS
• view charts
• print a glucose levels sheet
• analyse the data in a spreadsheet
The app is 100% free (no ads - the InApp purchase is now a donation only).
Any suggestions on how to further improve the app are very welcome.
See your glucose variations over the period of 7-14-30 days. With a target goal you can determine how well you have managed over the period of time and seek advises from your doctor. With an extensive FAQ database, you can learn more about the medication that you are taking and how a good diabetes management can be achieve by healthy eating, regular exercise routine and through lifestyle choices.
Post your screen images on Facebook and by email or share your information with your doctor instantly through ForaCare's advanced TeleHealth solution software.
The app works smoothly with the Diamond Mini and Diamond Voice via Bluetooth connection and iDiamond Blood Glucose Monitoring System to directly connect to an iPhone® or iPod touch®.
Features of the software include:
Note down your activities with each measurement.
Blood glucose results are color coded, with Red for too high, Green for Normal and Yellow for too low.
See your results sorted by time.
Blood glucose management at a glance! Data is displayed in a weekly format, for AC, PC, night and sleep, with the color coding system making it much easier to see the usual ups and downs of blood glucose level during the week.
Data is organized into an interactive trend chart, where you will be able to connect the dots of 4 different measurement modes to see how the blood glucose level have gone up and down at different times of the day.
Understand your weekly lifestyle! See the glucose readings overlaying on one single graph, in past 7, 14 and 30days. Identify activities that lead to extreme glucose levels.
See instantly how insulin dosage, medication, activities and food intake impact your blood glucose levels. The graphs are displayed in a scale of 24-hour period, from midnight to midnight.
This application is information recording and self-monitoring tool only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health and more.
A ShugaTrak membership and Bluetooth adapter are required to use the ShugaTrak app. For more information, please visit the ShugaTrak website.
Install this version of the ShugaTrak app if your ShugaTrak Bluetooth adapter is BLACK.