When used with the Shure CP 7890 Camera Control Package, the CP 7890 application allows conference system installers and integrators to create and save camera presets using an Android tablet. The application allows up to 400 preset camera views to be created using up to 4 video cameras. Presets can be saved for three different room layouts to accommodate frequently used seating configurations. With an optional video encoder, the current camera view can be displayed directly in the app.
The CP 7890 Camera Control Package is compatible with Shure DCS 6000 Digital Conference Systems and DDS 5900 Digital Discussion Systems.
• Programming/setup application for the Shure CP 7890 Camera Control Package
• Use tablet touchscreen to select seat number, select a camera, adjust pan/tilt/zoom, then save as a preset
• Program up to 400 presets using up to 4 video cameras
• Save and recall camera settings for up to 3 room layouts
• Wireless connection allows programming from inside or outside the meeting room