Gradient Calculator calculates gradients by a given number of steps.
- RGBA color picker
- HSVA color picker
- Save and load up to 200 gradient files (16*16px .png files)*
- Color library: Save and load up to 256 colors (including alpha channel)**
- Choose and save specific gradient colors
- Show values for r, g, b and a of each gradient step
- Randomize gradient steps
- Moving gradient weights
- Gradients using up to 4 colors
How does the main feature work?
For example, when choosing the colors
100, 0, 0, 255 (rgba)
0, 100, 0, 255 (rgba)
at 5 steps, Gradient calculator will calculate the following colors between the two chosen colors:
While this example is very simple, getting the right gradients between colors can be tedious without a solution like this.
Calculation is supported for up to 256 steps.
*Note that the supported workflow of accessing the files uses iTunes file sharing.
Gradient files are stored with meta files that show the number of gradient steps that are used.
**The color library can also be saved as a 16*16px .png file, which can be accessed via iTunes file sharing.