I just ordered my first set of prints. The free 4x6 is really free and the larger prints are reasonably priced. Shipping is a little slower and more expensive than I'd like. However, there are tons of coupons out there for free and deeply discounted prints and items. So far so good, let's see what happens when they arrive!
I have so many pictures hoarded now. Other than shipping, my order was completely free. And that deal is usually always there so Dave up a bunch of photos in your phone and just print them all at once. Seriously cool stuff. Wal-Mart doesn't have deals like this you'll spend a fortune there
I just wanted to order some mouse pads. I really didn't want to download an app or create an account. Had some trouble getting certain pics to load. Prices are great. The EPIC50 promo code was badass. If i need something like this in the future i would probably use again... as long as the stuff i just orderd looks good.
I want to find a card for my daughters birthday invites. After 15 minutes of trying I have come to the conclusion they only have what they want you to buy.. Which is holiday cards right now. Whats the point if i can only choose from what they want?? Otherwise they say "visit mobile site" no searching... Just wasted time
Not user friendly. No clear way to share albums, which seems like a basic function of an app like this. Mobile website lacks this feature as well. The entire reason I tried Shutterfly. If it's not easily navigated, it's an instant pass. I don't feel like troubleshooting something that should be simple. I'll instead, go elsewhere.
When I scroll through my camera roll it jumps back to the top. Great if you want to print the last 30 pictures on your phone. Guess I can't get the free prints because I'll have to do it online
· NEW! You can now create wedding invitations, save the dates and graduation announcements right from your app
· Visit “Saved Projects” in your account to edit and reorder projects started on your phone
· Easily edit your photo gifts and cards even after they’ve been added to your cart
· Changed your mind? No worries. You can cancel an order within 30 minutes of placing it. Visit your account > order history > order details > scroll to the bottom to cancel
· Bug fixes / performance improvements
Prints, photobooks, magnets & cards delivered to your door or at Walgreens Photo