• ideal for frequent and long-term travelers, helps to control your expenses and save more on your trips
• write down your expenses in multiple currencies by date, category and country
• attach photos of bills, receipts and entrance tickets
• set monthly and traveling budgets and check your daily remaining budget
• set repeating expenses, like multiple nights of accommodation
• check your total and average expenses as well as your savings, with many filtering and search options
• copy your expenses to quickly duplicate them on a different date
• includes a currency converter, with customizable exchange rates
• protect your private expenses with a password
• online backup, so you don't lose your expenses even if you change phones
• night mode with dark colors theme
I've been traveling around Asia and Oceania for the last three years. At first I was carefree with my expenses, but at some point I realized that I could extend my trip way longer if I started acting smarter with my money. I tried other budget apps, but then I decided to make my own to include all the functionalities that I really need. I still want to add some stats so that I can compare in an easier way if, let's say, accommodation or food was on average cheaper in this or that country.
Travex is currently available in English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese. You can help me with the translation to other languages!