This handles streaming video infinitely better than Chrome and the bubble function is perfect for people who like to load up a bunch of links to come back to over the course of the day. If there was a PC version with Cloud syncing I'd uninstall Chrome from all of my devices once and for all.
Best browser for casting web videos that I found in the play store. I love the option to download videos. Can I make a request? I know it is not the purpose of the app, but since it lets us download the videos it would be really handy if we could also cast local files to Chromecast.
No multiple select, bookmark or open in background, in history view. In built media detection and adblock make for novelty but the earlier can really break experience. Switching apps for just a second kills all tabs and cannot be easily restored as although history does not overwrite, it also does not remember scroll position. EDIT: Wasnt requesting for phonecalls but asking why review questions related to them, when this is a browser.
Seems to load really fast. Ad block does not appear to work(yes I have it enabled in settings). Still get pop ads on webpages. If it weren't for that I would rate at 5 stars
Never seen a browser that handles downloads better than this. Great browsing and download experience. This browser deserves more love. Please fix the google sign in. I am getting error 403 when i try to use google accounts.
Good app. But few improvements need. 1. No longer support for online stream video downloading time. 2. The chunks merg option is not perform good in more then 500 MB download. Thanks for giving
- Amaze Bubble can be set as default browser
- Changed behavior for back press
- Fixed bug when bottom bar covers part of the webpage, it's now fixed and not hidden automatically
- General bug fix and performance improvement
- New logos for Amaze Browser & Amaze Bubble, big thanks to Mr Marqez for his great help
- Added bubble (floating) mode
- Multitabs, incognito mode, access home, bookmarks right in bubble mode
- Shortcut to launch app directly in bubble mode