Regular monitoring of blood pressure is a good habit that will help you stay healthy for many years.
Use Blood Pressure Tracker app to store measurements and analyze trends in blood pressure changes.
* Storage of measurement data, including:
- systolic pressure
- diastolic pressure
- site of measurement and position during the procedure
- date and time
* Determination of the hypertension stage according to the JNC7 classification.
* Calculation of average, maximum and minimum values of pressure and pulse for each month.
* Charts, clearly demonstrating the dynamics of pressure and pulse, as well as distribution by stages.
* Export data to a CSV file, which you then can share - for example with your doctor.
* Setting reminders about blood pressure measurement.
Please note that the application does not measure blood pressure by itself - you will need a device for measuring blood pressure.
Also, do not forget that using the application does not replace professional medical care, but is an addition to it.