Try Lyft for a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Just tap a button, and in minutes you’ll be picked up by a friendly driver who’ll take you to your destination safely and on time.
In addition to an awesome pink mustache:
✓ All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks
✓ Drivers are rated by passengers, only the highest rated drivers allowed on the road
✓ Up to $1M excess liability insurance
Lyft is the only service where your next friend could be in the driver seat. Install now and get your next ride with Lyft!
--- What’s being said about Lyft ---
“Many young residents have embraced Lyft as a cheaper, more reliable and, well, more fun way to get around the city.” - New York Times
“Lyft is a real community — with both the drivers and riders being inherently social — making real friendships and saving money.” - Time
“It's social and safe.” - Fortune
"I have a blast with Lyft … All day long I'm meeting new people and getting to know the city." - USA Today
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride Android App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
Created by the devoted motorcycle enthusiasts at Victory Motorcycles, Victory Rides is a must-have app for the true American biker. With this app, everything you need for adventures on the open road is only the touch of your finger away.
- display your current location
- weather conditions, forecasts and advisories for any location
- find and contact Victory dealers
- local services search with integrated direct dialing, including gas stations, restaurants, and lodging
- save waypoints along your route
- track and save multiple rides
- automatic map caching so maps can still be viewed while on the trail and outside of data coverage areas
- share saved routes to Twitter or Facebook
- export route data in GPX or CSV format
Grab the all-in-one Victory Rides app and make your next biking adventure your greatest!
1- Application would receive dispatched call from the dispatching system and will be able to assign a job automatically to the nearest driver. Software can be also customized to your needs.
2- Clients can download the application for all Android, Apple and (Blackberry & Window Mobile coming summer 2014) devises and request driver directly through the dispatching system. Yes! the system will receive the secured request from your business clients or individuals and automatically submit the job to all available drivers. This system is in complete compliance with New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission. The system has Auto Dispatcher and Auto Pilot for drivers not to touch the tables or any other mobile device while driving, that can help your company's financial security, help all your drivers avoid accidents while operating a the equipment, and keep them putting attention to the road. Accepting a trip is a one touch button if driver decides to manually accept jobs, this is a legal way for drivers to accept a job as mentioned by the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Commissioner.
Business clients and individual can request Livery Cabs or Yellow Taxis using our website. Please visit out page for more detail: www.MyTaxiRide.com
3- System will verify driver status every 24 hours with The New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission's public database:
a) TLC Driver's license Status
b) Urine Test Expiration
c) Suspensions and Revocations
e) Pending Hearings and More...
4- System would verify vehicle status:
a) Diamond Number Expiration
b) Inspection Status
c) Suspensions and Revocations
This features were added as per request of our clients and friends in the market to protect the business from law suits against unlicensed drivers.
NYC TLC Service & Security Corp. D.B.A / El Coronel Two Communications would provide the following to all your drivers:
We will partner with several technician around the tri-state area to better service our clients.
1- Secured Installations of mounted tables, car chargers, table holders (3 kinds depending on vehicles).
2- Complete inspection of TLC required equipment for all driver free of charge.
3- Provide the drivers a table free of charge. Monthly Service Required and Security Deposit Refundable.
4- Complete free labor for repairs on any of the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Equipment:
a) Security Camera
b) Trouble Lights
c) Bill of Rights
d) Signal Lights
f) Free Radio Check
g) Free Repair Labor for Radios
h) 24 Hours Support free...!
There is much more information about our system. Please call us for details or visit our website: www.MyTaxiRide.com
Created by the devoted motorcycle enthusiasts at Indian Motorcycle, Indian Rides is a must-have app for the true American biker. With this app, everything you need for adventures on the open road is only the touch of your finger away.
- Rev the all new Indian Motorcycle engine
- Display your current location
- Weather conditions, forecasts and advisories for any location
- Find and contact Indian dealers
- Local services search with integrated direct dialing, including gas stations, restaurants, and lodging
- Save waypoints along your route
- Track and save multiple rides
- Automatic map caching so maps can still be viewed while on the trail and outside of data coverage areas
- Share saved routes to Twitter or Facebook
- Export route data in GPX or CSV format
Grab the all-in-one Indian Rides app and make your next biking adventure your greatest!
NOTE :- New Version - Before we start beating our testing team, if anyone is experiencing any app crashes please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your OS and which device you are using. Thank you! - Navfree Team.
Navfree is a completely free, voice guided navigation app, with no hidden costs or charges.
We use OSM map data, which is created by you and millions of other people around the world. The more you correct the better the map. As it's reliant on you, maps are occasionally incorrect, but you can get involved and use Navfree’s inbuilt feedback tool to correct this.
Navfree features on-board maps, which are stored on your device.
Therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navfree abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection is required!
• Missed a turn? No problem…let automatic rerouting get you back on track.
• Switch to walking mode when you’re on foot.
• Offline and Online address search.
• Simple POI search within Navfree, or use Foursquare for an extensive list.
• Navigate via Postcode, city, street or POI. What’s here?
• Upgradable Premium Content including: Traffic, Celebrity Voices, Safety Cameras
• Integrated Google street view
• + Much, much more
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navfree - especially if something has gone wonky. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email email@example.com
* Some premium content not available in all countries
Maps available: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.
Tags: navfree, nav free, free satnav, free sat nav, free satellite navigation, free navigation, free navigation system, crowd powered
***** Important! *****
Common user mistakes:
- Do not try to test the app by pacing around in the same small area.
- Please note that GPS uses a lot of battery power.
- Satellite based GPS location does not work well indoors. Many apps use network based location because it does work indoors, but it is not accurate enough for use with this app. If the location icon is not solid in your status bar, that means your PHONE can't acquire a satellite GPS fix in that area.
- accurate to within 1 percent when compared to most car odometers under normal driving conditions.
- includes a timer
- includes pause / resume for each trip
- includes a lock to help prevent accidental reset/stop/start of your trip. After unlocked, it locks back in 9 seconds, or you can lock it yourself.
- includes displacement readout (straight line distance from your starting point)
- average speed readout in meters per second, feet per second, yards per second, kilometres per hour, miles per hour, nautical miles per hour
- actual speed readout (This may not be accurate at slow walking speeds)
- units include meters, kilometres, yards, feet, miles and nautical miles
- approximates distance travelled in some GPS dead spots such as driving through a tunnel by adding the as-a-bird flies distance to your trip.
- resumes tracking after restart (You must now enable this feature in settings)
- includes a custom calculator. Uses include taxi fare and energy burned while exercising
What this app does NOT do:
1) Does not record your route. Each trip has a start location, a last location, and a next-to-last location. No record of where you go is saved other than that. Only distance and time.
2) No location information ever leaves your device.
3) No maps. Only distance.
The application is commonly used by/for :
exercise (walking, jogging, running, hiking, skiing)
Truckers (both long and short haul)
December 4, 2013 : version 2.11
Bug fix for Android 4.4 'Kit Kat'
August 13, 2013 : version 2.10
Fixed a bug that made renaming trips very frustrating. Now you click on the edit button at the bottom right of the the list page to rename a trip. It's the pencil icon.
August 2, 2013 : version 2.07
- Much more efficient and better on battery use
- Larger text achieved by hiding some text. Press unlock on the main screen to change
- Landscape mode
- Home screen widget for the full version. (10 day trial)
- Swipe between tabs
- added instant speed.
- Free version can have 3 trips
- Run at Boot is now a setting that defaults to false
August 10, 2013 : version 2.08
- appears very stable. After 24 hours and nearly 20,000 updates and installs, no bug reports or emails have been received.
- 2 bugs fixed
- Hopefully no new bugs introduced :)
- background service will restart after update now
- disabled move to SD Card (Widget will not work if on SD)
- reduced size by 100K
- 8/13/2013 version 2.09
Added a custom multiplier. For example a trucker gets paid 40 cents per mile, a walker burns 60 cals per kilometre, a boat uses .05 litres of fuel per nautical mile (20 nm/l). This can be anything that you want, but you are limited to multiplication.
To use, press the unlock button on the main screen and change to #3 and then visit the settings tab to enter your multiplier info.
Direct Carpooling indicates the nearby hitch-hikers who are connected to the system 2.0 to the drivers who are heading towards the same direction as them. If he is willing to do so, the driver may ask the hitch-hiker to contribute to the cost involved by the ride.
This service to make car-sharing easier is completely transparent for drivers, as well as for pedestrians:
- When the application starts, you have to define whether you are a driver or a pedestrian ;
- If you are a driver, you will get a list of the hitch-hikers who are next to you. Then, you are free to give them a lift or not.
- If you are a pedestrian, you will get a message telling you that a driver is willing to pick you up.
With Direct Carpooling, you will no longer be bothered by an appointment that you would have to schedule in advance, or to worry about the destination of the person with whom you share your car!
Direct Carpooling also evaluates the time left to reach your destination and it's evaluated by Direct Carpooling at any time during your journey, according to your previous trips.
Key Words: Carpooling, carsharing, ridesharing, Transport
The new taxi app gives you access to the growing Taxistars community of customers and taxi-companies communicating digitally through mobile devices.
The App empowers taxi companies and drivers with new tools for enhancement of customer service while maintaining lower TCO.
More clients - get extra business through orders from the different Taxistars Business partners.
Interactive management - provides a direct link to the client's order information and location.
Build your personal brand - service rating provides direct mechanism for service differentiation among taxi drivers. Urban mobility - preciseness and more accuracy of the GPS coordinates.
Efficiency - operational way to save time and resources. Reduce empty driving and no shows;.
Transparent - always available online reports for all travels and payments.
Environmental - completely eliminated processing of paper documents.
The Taxistars app is much more than a dispatching mobile app. Taxistars is an open network of taxi apps based on cloud technology that guarantees better access to customers and service enhancement. It provides open basis for sustainable development and ability to develop your own brand and differentiate service offerings to alternative customer segments.
Learn more on www.taxistars.net
If you are interested in becoming a member of Taxistars network, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Realtime CTA rail and CTA bus predictions directly from Chicago CTA (Chicago Transit Authority), serving the Chicago metropolitan area.
-Realtime Chicago CTA L predictions (Next Train) for every L train station in the Chicago region direct from CTA.
-Realtime Chicago CTA bus (Next Bus) predictions for every bus stop in the Chicago region direct from CTA.
-Location based L station finder to locate L stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate CTA bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for Chicago L rail stations and Chicago bus stops.
-Save commonly used CTA L stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Chicago Transit Trip Planner (new)
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-More intelligent interface than Transit Tracks and Chicago Transit Tracker apps.
-And of course, FREE
-Best Chicago CTA / Chicago Bus based app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Sign up to become a beta tester and get access to new features before they're released: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112565087476147738147
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoTransitApp