Try Lyft for a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Just tap a button, and in minutes you’ll be picked up by a friendly driver who’ll take you to your destination safely and on time.
In addition to an awesome pink mustache:
✓ All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks
✓ Drivers are rated by passengers, only the highest rated drivers allowed on the road
✓ Up to $1M excess liability insurance
Lyft is the only service where your next friend could be in the driver seat. Install now and get your next ride with Lyft!
What people are saying about Lyft:
“Lyft is the cheapest ride in the cities where it operates.” - Fortune
“Many young residents have embraced Lyft as a cheaper, more reliable and, well, more fun way to get around the city.” - New York Times
“Lyft is a real community — with both the drivers and riders being inherently social — making real friendships and saving money.” - Time
"As a passenger based on our test, it was way easier to find a Lyft driver than a yellow taxi." - USA Today
"Lyft announced Happy Hour, a feature that will give users discounts of up to 50% on rides" - LA Times
-You can pick up and drag pins by long pressing on them
-For more accurate Lyftstimates, make sure you drop pins on a street and not on a building, ect.
Note: Lyftstimate is only accurate in Atlanta. More cities are coming soon.
Carpooling (also known as car-sharing, ride-sharing and lift-sharing ), is the shared use of a car by the driver and one or more passengers, usually for to reached their workplaces.
Contriride mobile App also used for getting a passenger, Taxi drivers(ride provider) receive requests sent by Passenger's or carpool user's on their mobile app "Get Ride". Details of the taxi driver that accepted the request first will be received by the passenger.
The arrival of taxi, start and end of the trip will be visible to the passenger along with fare entered by the taxi driver. It provides a quick, easy and transparent way of taxi booking.
1. Get trip requests from passengers(Ride provider) around you.
2. Send acceptance notification.
3. Reject the trip request.
4. Busy spot feature.
5. Trip Reports.
Feedback: If you need help or if you have any suggestion, email us at help@Contriride.com.
We'd love to hear from you.
Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/contriride)
It works by showing which friends, as well as their friends, are going to the same party as you. From then on, all you have to do is decide if you want to share a cab or ride. Levar.me works exceptionally well with concerts, parties and sporting events. Give it a spin!
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride Android App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
Created by the devoted motorcycle enthusiasts at Victory Motorcycles, Victory Rides is a must-have app for the true American biker. With this app, everything you need for adventures on the open road is only the touch of your finger away.
- display your current location
- weather conditions, forecasts and advisories for any location
- find and contact Victory dealers
- local services search with integrated direct dialing, including gas stations, restaurants, and lodging
- save waypoints along your route
- track and save multiple rides
- automatic map caching so maps can still be viewed while on the trail and outside of data coverage areas
- share saved routes to Twitter or Facebook
- export route data in GPX or CSV format
Grab the all-in-one Victory Rides app and make your next biking adventure your greatest!
Where Am I? – This handy feature uses the GPS in your phone to accurately find your location in the city and pinpoint the bus routes and rail lines close to your location.
Where’s my ride? – Get information on scheduled bus or rail arrivals. Personalize the app to your favorite routes for quick information right at your fingertips. Catch a ride!
Plan my trip – Enter your starting point and our RideOn App will find the best route for your trip and give you all the information you need to get to your destination quickly and easily.
Search - search any place or stop you are interested in, get information about distance, ratings, and easily plan trip to there.
The Ride On App is provided by The NERDS Group, LLC, powered by technology from Eastbanc Technologies, LLC and is using data provided by the Montgomery County Transit Ride On system. The App is in Beta test as of March 2012. Schedules shown are estimated and subject to change. Traffic conditions or weather can affect posted times. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before times in the App. The NERDS Group, Eastbanc or Ride On does not represent that the data contained is "real-time" as to the arrival or departure of the bus or rail.
The information and materials contained on the App are provided "as is" and "as available". The NERDS Group, Montgomery County Government and RideOn hereby disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the information and functionality contained on the App, including but not limited to non-infringement of proprietary and other rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, The NERDS Group and Ride On do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or availability of the App or the information and results obtained from use of the App, or that the App is error-free.
Notification of any errors would be appreciated. If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our
attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it.
Any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of this application is hereby disclaimed. The information herein is provided "as is" and without any warranty expressed or implied. All direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from any use of this application or data contained herein is disclaimed and excluded. Your use of this App constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Djump is by invitation only. Request yours today through the application!
* Track your driver in realtime
* Facebook login is required for safety reasons
* Community of handpicked drivers
* Cashless service: your credit card will be charged on a voluntary basis
Djump is currently available in Paris and Brussels. New cities opening soon.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
● The motion efficiency indicator on the base of velocity, speedup and elevations analysis, permits you to correct your driving style and reduce fuel consumption in real time.
● Personalized audio warnings help you to keep maximum speed allowed and not exceed it, at the same time keeping an eye on the road and saving your time.
EcoDrive Speedometer is a powerful and handy instrument.
● All useful indicators are on the main screen, thus allowing you to control the elapsed distance, time, acceleration, height, maximum and average speed. You can switch between indicators of maximum and average speed, haul and time of various periods with a single touch.
● All the speedometer functions are available in a background mode too, even when the screen is off, while the speedometer window shows the speed above other applications (i.e. navigation software) and can be in every point of the screen*.
● EcoDrive Speedometer is supported all types of overland, aerial and naval transport and also all sports, where speed, distance, time and acceleration are important. Walking, bicycling or mountain skiing - anytime and anywhere you want to know speed or altitude/distances you overcome, how long your workout lasted, you cannot do without EcoDrive Speedometer.
The main unique features:
• Versatile scale of analogue speedometer
→ Customizable manual or automatic 1-1000 ml/h (km/h) scale limit
→ Customizable indicator type (an arrow or a bar)
• Digital speed indicator
• System of units options
• Indicator of instant and average fuel (energy) efficiency for various time frames
• Audio warning of overspeed (three customizable parameters)
• Floating (overlay) speedometer window over all other applications
• Background mode
• Extended statistics for various time frames* and user's counter
→ Overall time
→ Running time
→ Stop time
→ Maximum speed
→ Average speed
→ Average efficiency
→ Maximum acceleration and braking (ml/h per sec or km/h per sec)
→ The highest and lowest points of the track (above sea level)
Good luck on the roads!
* In free version, "floating window" option is available for 7 trial days.
* In free version, the statistics for some periods is not available.
speedometer, GPS, GLONASS, odometer, econometrics, compass, speed, mileage, distance, time, acceleration, economy, economy, efficiency, environment, safety, traffic, riding, running, sports, car, car, bike