Try Lyft for a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Just tap a button, and in minutes you’ll be picked up by a friendly driver who’ll take you to your destination safely and on time.
In addition to an awesome pink mustache:
✓ All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks
✓ Drivers are rated by passengers, only the highest rated drivers allowed on the road
✓ Up to $1M excess liability insurance
Lyft is the only service where your next friend could be in the driver seat. Install now and get your next ride with Lyft!
What people are saying about Lyft:
“Lyft is the cheapest ride in the cities where it operates.” - Fortune
“Many young residents have embraced Lyft as a cheaper, more reliable and, well, more fun way to get around the city.” - New York Times
“Lyft is a real community — with both the drivers and riders being inherently social — making real friendships and saving money.” - Time
"As a passenger based on our test, it was way easier to find a Lyft driver than a yellow taxi." - USA Today
"Lyft announced Happy Hour, a feature that will give users discounts of up to 50% on rides" - LA Times
-You can pick up and drag pins by long pressing on them
-For more accurate Lyftstimates, make sure you drop pins on a street and not on a building, ect.
Note: Lyftstimate is only accurate in Atlanta. More cities are coming soon.
Carpooling (also known as car-sharing, ride-sharing and lift-sharing ), is the shared use of a car by the driver and one or more passengers, usually for to reached their workplaces.
Contriride mobile App also used for getting a passenger, Taxi drivers(ride provider) receive requests sent by Passenger's or carpool user's on their mobile app "Get Ride". Details of the taxi driver that accepted the request first will be received by the passenger.
The arrival of taxi, start and end of the trip will be visible to the passenger along with fare entered by the taxi driver. It provides a quick, easy and transparent way of taxi booking.
1. Get trip requests from passengers(Ride provider) around you.
2. Send acceptance notification.
3. Reject the trip request.
4. Busy spot feature.
5. Trip Reports.
Feedback: If you need help or if you have any suggestion, email us at help@Contriride.com.
We'd love to hear from you.
Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/contriride)
It works by showing which friends, as well as their friends, are going to the same party as you. From then on, all you have to do is decide if you want to share a cab or ride. Levar.me works exceptionally well with concerts, parties and sporting events. Give it a spin!
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride Android App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
Created by the devoted motorcycle enthusiasts at Victory Motorcycles, Victory Rides is a must-have app for the true American biker. With this app, everything you need for adventures on the open road is only the touch of your finger away.
- display your current location
- weather conditions, forecasts and advisories for any location
- find and contact Victory dealers
- local services search with integrated direct dialing, including gas stations, restaurants, and lodging
- save waypoints along your route
- track and save multiple rides
- automatic map caching so maps can still be viewed while on the trail and outside of data coverage areas
- share saved routes to Twitter or Facebook
- export route data in GPX or CSV format
Grab the all-in-one Victory Rides app and make your next biking adventure your greatest!
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different vehicles and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your car at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
Djump is by invitation only. Request yours today through the application!
* Track your driver in realtime
* Facebook login is required for safety reasons
* Community of handpicked drivers
* Cashless service: your credit card will be charged on a voluntary basis
Djump is currently available in Paris and Brussels. New cities opening soon.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.