Try Lyft for a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Just tap a button, and in minutes you’ll be picked up by a friendly driver who’ll take you to your destination safely and on time.
In addition to an awesome pink mustache:
✓ All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks
✓ Drivers are rated by passengers, only the highest rated drivers allowed on the road
✓ Up to $1M excess liability insurance
Lyft is the only service where your next friend could be in the driver seat. Install now and get your next ride with Lyft!
What people are saying about Lyft:
“Lyft is the cheapest ride in the cities where it operates.” - Fortune
“Many young residents have embraced Lyft as a cheaper, more reliable and, well, more fun way to get around the city.” - New York Times
“Lyft is a real community — with both the drivers and riders being inherently social — making real friendships and saving money.” - Time
"As a passenger based on our test, it was way easier to find a Lyft driver than a yellow taxi." - USA Today
"Lyft announced Happy Hour, a feature that will give users discounts of up to 50% on rides" - LA Times
-You can pick up and drag pins by long pressing on them
-For more accurate Lyftstimates, make sure you drop pins on a street and not on a building, ect.
Note: Lyftstimate is only accurate in Atlanta. More cities are coming soon.
Carpooling (also known as car-sharing, ride-sharing and lift-sharing ), is the shared use of a car by the driver and one or more passengers, usually for to reached their workplaces.
Contriride mobile App also used for getting a passenger, Taxi drivers(ride provider) receive requests sent by Passenger's or carpool user's on their mobile app "Get Ride". Details of the taxi driver that accepted the request first will be received by the passenger.
The arrival of taxi, start and end of the trip will be visible to the passenger along with fare entered by the taxi driver. It provides a quick, easy and transparent way of taxi booking.
1. Get trip requests from passengers(Ride provider) around you.
2. Send acceptance notification.
3. Reject the trip request.
4. Busy spot feature.
5. Trip Reports.
Feedback: If you need help or if you have any suggestion, email us at help@Contriride.com.
We'd love to hear from you.
Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/contriride)
It works by showing which friends, as well as their friends, are going to the same party as you. From then on, all you have to do is decide if you want to share a cab or ride. Levar.me works exceptionally well with concerts, parties and sporting events. Give it a spin!
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride Android App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
Created by the devoted motorcycle enthusiasts at Victory Motorcycles, Victory Rides is a must-have app for the true American biker. With this app, everything you need for adventures on the open road is only the touch of your finger away.
- display your current location
- weather conditions, forecasts and advisories for any location
- find and contact Victory dealers
- local services search with integrated direct dialing, including gas stations, restaurants, and lodging
- save waypoints along your route
- track and save multiple rides
- automatic map caching so maps can still be viewed while on the trail and outside of data coverage areas
- share saved routes to Twitter or Facebook
- export route data in GPX or CSV format
Grab the all-in-one Victory Rides app and make your next biking adventure your greatest!
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
Djump is by invitation only. Request yours today through the application!
* Track your driver in realtime
* Facebook login is required for safety reasons
* Community of handpicked drivers
* Cashless service: your credit card will be charged on a voluntary basis
Djump is currently available in Paris and Brussels. New cities opening soon.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Like other mapping and routing applications, Ride the City finds the shortest distance between two points, with a difference. First, Ride the City avoids roads that aren't meant for biking, like highways and busy arterial streets. Second, Ride the City tries to steer cyclists toward routes that maximize the use of bike lanes, bike paths, greenways, and other bike-friendly streets while avoiding steep hills.
The app includes bicycling directions for the following cities:
- ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA
- ATLANTA, GA
- AUSTIN, TX
- BARCELONA, SPAIN
- BOSTON, MA
- BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND
- CHICAGO, IL
- LOUISVILLE, KY
- LYON, FRANCE
- MADRID, SPAIN
- MARSEILLE, FRANCE
- MELBOURNE, VICTORIA
- MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA
- NEW CASTLE, NEW SOUTH WALES
- NEW YORK CITY, NY
- NICE, FRANCE
- PARIS, FRANCE
- PERTH, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- PORTLAND, OR
- REYKJAVIK (Including all of Iceland)
- SAN DIEGO, CA (Including all of San Diego County)
- SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- SANTIAGO, Chile
- SEATTLE, WA
- SEVILLA, SPAIN
- SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
- TORONTO, Ontario
- TOULOUSE, FRANCE
- VALENCIA, SPAIN
- VANCOUVER, British Columbia (including much of the surrounding area)
- WASHINGTON D.C. Metro (Including Arlington, Alexandria, and Fairfax counties in VA, Washington D.C., and the Maryland suburbs within the I-459 Beltway)
- ZARAGOZA, SPAIN
OTHER CITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE APP.
* Auto completes addresses: Ride the City remembers your previously entered addresses.
* Works in 26 cities: The Ride the City app now includes all the cities that are present on the Ride the City website (www.ridethecity.com). The app automatically defaults to the city of your location, but you can change the default to any of the other cities.
* Remembers your last route: If you leave the Ride the City app for any reason and come back to it later, it will bring you to the last route you generated, just as you left it.
* Bike shops: Ride the City displays bike shops and bike rental facilities, providing contact information and hours of operation. To find a quick bike route to a bike shop, simply touch a bike shop icon on the map and choose 'bike here'. For the nearest bike shops, just touch the 'Bike Shops' button below the map; Ride the City will display the ten bike shops closest to your current location.
* Route details: When a route is generated, Ride the City displays the distance, estimated biking time, and elevation gain. It also tells you if a street along your route is a bike lane, bike path, or a caution area.
* Feedback: We take your feedback very seriously. Use the 'report an error' button on the bottom left of the map to submit routing problems and suggestions, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will quickly apply your suggestions so you get a better route the next time you use Ride the City.
* Updates: Get free updates as we roll out improvements and new features to make the application better. Let us know if there’s a particular feature that you’d like to see on the app by sending us an email at email@example.com.
* Internet connection required: Because the app is accessing Ride the City's central routing server, you will need to have Internet access for the application to work.
* Free version: If you don’t want to purchase the multicity app, you can use http://www.ridethecity.com.
Built by Andrew Nagel.
Ride the City. Safe bike routes made easy.
1- Application would receive dispatched call from the dispatching system and will be able to assign a job automatically to the nearest driver. Software can be also customized to your needs.
2- Clients can download the application for all Android, Apple and (Blackberry & Window Mobile coming summer 2014) devises and request driver directly through the dispatching system. Yes! the system will receive the secured request from your business clients or individuals and automatically submit the job to all available drivers. This system is in complete compliance with New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission. The system has Auto Dispatcher and Auto Pilot for drivers not to touch the tables or any other mobile device while driving, that can help your company's financial security, help all your drivers avoid accidents while operating a the equipment, and keep them putting attention to the road. Accepting a trip is a one touch button if driver decides to manually accept jobs, this is a legal way for drivers to accept a job as mentioned by the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Commissioner.
Business clients and individual can request Livery Cabs or Yellow Taxis using our website. Please visit out page for more detail: www.MyTaxiRide.com
3- System will verify driver status every 24 hours with The New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission's public database:
a) TLC Driver's license Status
b) Urine Test Expiration
c) Suspensions and Revocations
e) Pending Hearings and More...
4- System would verify vehicle status:
a) Diamond Number Expiration
b) Inspection Status
c) Suspensions and Revocations
This features were added as per request of our clients and friends in the market to protect the business from law suits against unlicensed drivers.
NYC TLC Service & Security Corp. D.B.A / El Coronel Two Communications would provide the following to all your drivers:
We will partner with several technician around the tri-state area to better service our clients.
1- Secured Installations of mounted tables, car chargers, table holders (3 kinds depending on vehicles).
2- Complete inspection of TLC required equipment for all driver free of charge.
3- Provide the drivers a table free of charge. Monthly Service Required and Security Deposit Refundable.
4- Complete free labor for repairs on any of the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Equipment:
a) Security Camera
b) Trouble Lights
c) Bill of Rights
d) Signal Lights
f) Free Radio Check
g) Free Repair Labor for Radios
h) 24 Hours Support free...!
There is much more information about our system. Please call us for details or visit our website: www.MyTaxiRide.com
Just choose the transit system you'll be using, select the date and time you'll be traveling, and learn the rules for traveling with your bike. Want to see a summary of the whole day and how the various rules apply? That's supported too!
Supported systems include Long Island Rail Road, Metro-North Railroad, New Jersey Transit, New York City Bus and Subway, and PATH.
This program is Free Software; you can see the source code and propose patches at http://github.com/mlc/ridewithbikes-android