Make healthier meals without the family knowing!
Introducing the Pickled Plum app, from food blogger and recipe creator Caroline Phelps.
On her blog Pickled Plum, Caroline has shared over 700 simple and healthier recipes, and she is now sharing them on the Pickled Plum app. The app includes over 100 of the most popular recipes from her website with many more to come.
Additional recipes will be added to the app regularly, as well as premium content for app users only. Enjoy colorful and detailed food photography for every recipe and step-by-step voice guidance from Caroline.
The incredibly talented team at SideChef has taken care of the development of this app and their expertise shines!
What’s included with the app:
* Voice command option for every recipe so you can listen to the instructions while your hands do the work.
* Stunning food photography with step-by-step images.
For people outside of the US - switch to metrics measurements with just a click.
* Adjustable serving sizes are available and will automatically adjust the ingredient amounts listed in each recipe.
* Browse recipes through multiple filters to quickly and easily find the dish you want to make.
* Save your favorite recipes in “cookbooks” within the app for easy access the next time you want to make them.
* Email yourself ingredient lists of recipes to take to the store when it’s time to shop.
* You can take a photo your finished dish and add it to your file for future reference.
* Once the dish is made, you can add tags like Cheap & Tasty, Lean & Green and Impress Your Guests for future reference.
* Eliminate the frustrations of website scrolling and waiting when trying to follow a recipe online.