RaceChrono Pro has following major features:
• Video recording with integrated camera
• Analysis with smooth scrolling video, map and graph screens
• Exporting to .MP4 video with overlaid gauges. Also supports .VBO, .CSV and NMEA-0183 formats.
• Gauges for viewing all live data
• Lap timer for circuit and point-to-point tracks (both standing start and flying start is supported)
• Lap list with optimal lap time calculation
• Library of over 1000 pre-made racing circuits
• Intuitive track editor for creating your own track maps
• Virtually unlimited session length; no problem recording your 24 hour endurance race.
• Bluetooth GPS support up-to 20hz (for superior accuracy over internal GPS)
• Internal GPS support
• Support for VBOX Sport, RaceDAC and OBD-II readers
• Predictive lap timing
• Time difference and time gain channels
REFUND POLICY: We do our best to make sure this application works on all devices Play Store offers it for installation. Unfortunately this is 3500 devices and we have tested only fraction of those. In case you have, within one month of the purchase, a video, or otherwise explicitly RaceChrono Pro related crash or malfunction of the application, which we cannot fix within reasonable time, we guarantee you full refund. The refund offer does not apply to compatibility issues that can be tested prior purchase with the RaceChrono Free version, such as OBD-II readers, so please test compatibility with your devices before buying!
At the moment we have known issue that the exported videos do not work properly on QuickTime media player, please use VLC media player on OSX.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from www.racechrono.com/oss
This app was developed with the athlete in mind. It is designed for training in any sport where an interval timer is required. This app is also the first release in an extensive design which will allow you to monitor your progressing as well as compare this with your friends. Interval training is a proven method for improved cardio and fat loss.
You can make programs to suit your different needs. This app allows you to modify the number of rounds, the length of rounds, rest times, warning times and prep time.
It is designed to provide you with visual, auditory and tactile feedback so the user can focus on their sport.
All your programs are stored locally and no internet connection is required.
How to use:
Creating a new program.
1. Name the program
2. Number of Rounds
3. Round time
4. End of Round warning
5. Rest time
6. End of rest warning
7. Preparation time
Once a program has started the round number is displayed on the top right with the number of rounds remaining.
The screen is green during the training period with it turning yellow during the end of round warning period and finally red during the rest period.
To pause during the round, simply touch the screen once and simply touch again to start again.
* No advertisement
* Pause and resume session
* Colour indication of phase
* Screen stays on automatically
* Blinking to alert warning
* Mute option for background music player on alerts
* Fully configurable sounds and timers
* Intuitive and aesthetically pleasing interface with large time display
* Portrait and landscape support
* Set sound volume and vibration
* Set times and sounds for preparation, round, warning and rest
Used for the following sports:
Boxing Timer, Round Timer, Interval Timer, Countdown Clock, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Wrestling, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Tabata training, Crossfit training, Circuit training, Exercise stopwatch, Spinning, Cycling, Running, Kettlebell, Boot camp, Yoga routines, Sun salutations, Abs workout, Pull ups, Push ups, Sit ups, Squats, Flexibility exercises, Skipping etc.
All feedback, requests and general comments are welcomed.
The time you put in the weight room will make you a faster and stronger swimmer. To improve your speed and decrease your lap time, you will need to be able to master all of the exercises in this program. Swimming is a sport that requires a lot of practice, correct technique, and proper conditioning. This app will help you get your body in swimming shape - so you can optimize the muscles needed to dominate swimming.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
-Export saved times to device memory.
-Toggle between laps and total time on the run.
-Easy scroll through laps while and after stopwatch have been activated.
-In app saved times viewer.
Stopwatch for Coaches is an easy to use stopwatch that allows you to keep times on up to 6 stopwatches at once. It has a single start button for all the chronometers, making it perfect to track times for multiple athletes in a race. Each stopwatch can hold its own laps that are conveniently displayed on screen and can be easily navigated by scrolling then with your finger.
To record a lap, just tap anywhere on the screen (outside from the laps area). It's a multitouch application, so you are also able to stop two or more different stopwatches at the same time.
This app was developed with the goal to help coaches of many sports, simplifying their work, and allowing then to focus on other activities such as watching their athletes. It can be used on many different sports like: swimming, running, rowing, and any others that involve racing and tracking times.
(Cronômetro para treinadores, Cronómetro para entrenadores, Stoppuhr für Trainer, ساعة توقيت للمدربين, 코치를위한 스톱워치, コーチのためのストップウォッチ, 秒表为教练, Stophorlosie vir afrigters, Chronomètre pour les entraîneurs, Χρονόμετρο για προπονητές, Cronometro per gli allenatori, Секундомер для тренеров, Đồng hồ bấm giờ cho huấn luyện viên, Stopwatch voor coaches, Štoparica za avtobuse, Секундамер для трэнераў, Antrenörler için Kronometre, Antrenörler için kronometre)
As you complete the different tasks, you can put a check mark beside them to keep track. Then, if you want, you can hide the checked elements in order to focus on the remaining items to finish, and unhide them when needed.
NEW FUNCTION ADDED! Long press on an item to modify its label.
- The first window shows a list of all your stored lists (initially empty).
- To add a new list, click on the icon with the + sign.
- To modify the name of a list, long click on it.
- To select a list, click on its name.
- To remove the selected list, click the icon with the - sign.
- To edit the selected list, click on the icon with the pencil. A window showing the elements of this list will open.
- On the list window, you can add items by clicking on the + sign.
- To modify an item, long click on it.
- You can check/uncheck the items by clicking on them.
- Clicking on the - sign will remove the selected items.
- Any change you do on the list items is automatically saved.
- The check mark button (bottom right) toggles between hide and unhide the checked items.
- When the checked items are hidden, you can check other items in your lists.
- USEFUL TIP: if you want to remove some items without unchecking the already validated elements, hide those elements, check the items to remove and click on the - sign.
- Otherwise, if you check new items when the others are hidden, and you want to hide the newly checked items, press the check mark button twice: once to unhide all, and again to hide all the checked items.
For a better gaming experience, please don't play sitting on a chair and waving the phone as a flyswatter. Get up on your feet and make the real moves, and wait a little for your partner to send you back the ball.
(A frequent question people ask me: do forehand and backhand shots have different sounds? The answer is yes. Listen carefully)
--> New! Sounds added for two new shots: slice and power shot. Try to trigger them! I swear I strained my shoulder tuning the power shot, so you better put some energy on the move if you want to hear it.
This app is ad-supported (that's the only purpose for which network access permission is used). If you prefer, a Premium version is also available with some additional buttons, no ads and no network access permission necessary.
When you type a number and press Enter, the number is stored in the lowest position of the stack, marked by 1:
If you type another number and press Enter, the second number takes the lowest position, and the first number is pushed to position 2: (if you just press Enter without typing a new number, the first number is duplicated).
You can store up to 50 numbers in the stack, even though the screen only shows the numbers on the 4 lowest positions (1: to 4:)
If you press the Down arrow, the number in the lowest position in the stack is erased, and the others are popped one position down.
Press C to cancel the number while you are typing. Press C again to clear the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols (+,-,x,÷), the corresponding operation is executed using as operands the two numbers in the lowest positions of the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols while typing a number, the operation is executed between the number in the lowest position of the stack and the number that you are currently typing.
The ± key will change the sign of the number that you are currently typing or that of the number in the lowest position of the stack otherwise.
If you want to compute the operation 2 x (8 - 5) do as follows:
- Type 8 and Enter
- Type 5 (followed optionally by Enter) and -
(You can also sum -5 doing: 5, ±, +)
- The lowest position of the stack shows the partial result (3)
- Type 2 and x (or 2, Enter, x)
- The final result (6) is shown on the bottom of the stack
- New functions to manipulate the stack: Swap (the two bottom lines) and Roll (the whole stack)
- A Space button to put several numbers on the stack with a single Enter
- An Inverse button (useful to correct divisions done with the arguments in bad order)
- No ads