Text records of recorded times can easily be opened and parsed in a spreadsheet at a later time so these times do not have to be manually recorded. Or, send them to the press without having to phone them in! Great time saver for all coaches.
Have you ever missed the starting gun because you were late getting to the start or you were not in a position to hear the starting gun? This has happened to me on more than one occasion. Use the new "ADJUST START" button to add minutes to the stopwatch clock. This feature is similar to one used on the digital time display boards used by professional race timers. They start the race on the official clock after having preset the display boards to one or two minutes. Then they start the time board at that preset time at the instant when the preset time matches the official clock. So, if you miss a start, don't panic - just use the ADJUST START feature.
PRO Version adds capability to GEOTag the saved results so you can remember which course the times were from. Long click on the GEOTag button to bring up a Google Map of the location.
PRO Version also includes refinements to the user interface and more improvements are in the works. Feel free to make suggestions for future refinements in your reviews of this application!
XC Stopwatch Pro is a powerful but very simple to use race timing stopwatch made for coaches, athletes and parents. It is used as a recording stopwatch to time multiple athletes competing in a single event. The XC Stopwatch was designed with cross country running in mind but could be used for many other athletic events such as track and field, swimming and even NASCAR racing.
XC Stopwatch allows the user to enter multiple labels (up to 10) used to identify simultaneous lap timers for the various contestants. When the clock is started, the user can select among the labeled records to control where the saved lap splits are to be placed. Time splits can be accumulated in this fashion for each of the recorded participants.
XC Stopwatch Pro also contains a database that allows recorded time records to be saved. When the save button is selected, the app generates a record of ALL of the currently recorded participants and their times. The user is prompted for a descriptive label to be used in storing this time record for retrieval at a later time. Unwanted record sets can be easily deleted from the database.
The database is also useful in saving lists of athletes for use in a new race. Just bring up an existing record and select 'Reset' to clear the times and add or modify the athlete list as needed and click on the start button at the beginning of the race. All of the saved race participant labels from the retrieved data will remain intact.
* Press on the time label to cycle through the number of decimal places displayed (up to three)
* Long press Start/Stop button to toggle haptic feedback
* Long press time label allows the toggling of the display of hours
* Long press 'Label Athlete' button allows you to reset all of the athlete labels
* Long press 'Save-Delete' button allows the user to delete a saved record
* Long press 'GeoTag' button to bring up Google Map for times saved with a GeoTag (requires GPS lock)
Keep posted for new features.
Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Do you find that there are many stopwatches available but they do only allow you to focus on one contestant at the time?
If you are answering yes then MultiChrono will be the tool for you.
MultiChrono is the versatile stopwatch that allows you to time multiple contestants from one single screen. Take their lap and finish times, view their average, minimum and maximum lap times and send the results off by email once the race is over.
Once you start the race the app displays the finish and lap buttons next to each contestant in the list. Note that the lap time stats keep folded away so you have all the screen available to display the running clock and the list of as many contestants as possible.
MultiChrono gives you all the stats to analyse the race. Tap on the arrow icon next to each contestant to access their lap times.
The app saves the average, minimum and maximum lap times, the elapsed time for each lap and of course the ranking as the contestants came in. All this information you can send off by email after the race.That allows you to run even more stats later or archive the results for your reference.
You can add, modify and delete as many labels to/from the list of contestants as you require and see fit. Once a label is added to the app MultiChrono remembers it so you do not have to type it in every single time. Simply browse the existing contestants and add or remove them to/from the list of contestants on the screen.
Don't worry if you get interrupted by a phone call or you have to switch to another app while the race is on. MultiChrono remembers all the times and will keep counting while you are accessing another app on your device. Even better it does not consume any resources while it is in the background.
You will note a runner icon in the notification bar while a MultiChrono race is active. Simply access the notification and use it to get right back to the MultiChrono screen. The clock will display the correct time as if you would have never left the app.
Most of MultiChrono's functionality is driven from the main menu but there are two noteworthy exceptions:
- You can gain even more screen real estate by folding away buttons and the title bar by taping on the running clock. To bring back the buttons and the title bar just tap on the running clock again.
- To modify or delete a single label from the list of contestants long-press the text label in the list of contestants (make sure you long-press exactly on the text label otherwise the dialog will not pop up).
- Time multiple contestants from one compact screen
- Take lap times and view the average, minimum, maximum and elapsed times for each contestant
- Minimum lap times are displayed in green and lower case letters, maximum lap times are displayed in red and use upper case letters
- Fold away the title bar and buttons by taping on the running clock, bring the title bar and buttons back by taping on the running clock again
- View the ranking and statistics on one single screen
- Send off the data by email for later processing or your reference
- Add a new contestant to the app by pressing the 'Add' menu button
- Existing contestant labels are remembered and can be added and removed to/from the screen by pressing the 'Existing' menu button
- Clear the list of contestants from the screen by pressing the 'Clear' menu button
- Email the race results by pressing the 'Email' menu button
- Delete all existing contestants from the app by pressing the 'Delete All' menu button
- Modify or delete a contestant label by long-pressing on the text label in the list of contestants on the screen (make sure you long-press exactly on the label text to make sure the dialog pops up)
- Note that most menu actions are only available when the clock has been reset
With the app, you could, for example, record that on Saturday, October 25, 2014 from 9:00 to 10:00 AM you swam 3,000 yards, consisting of
3 x 500 descend
10 x 100 hard / odds on 2:00 IM / evens on 1:30 free
12 x 25 on 0:40 kick no board
200 cool down
In both landscape and portrait modes, the app allows you to
• Create an unlimited number of workouts
• Add recurring practices
• Choose among 50 built-in sets or create your own
• Type in sets or use a form
• Define circuits with any number of subsets and nesting
• Break down sets by reps, distance, or time
And as a convenience, you can
• Tag sets
• Flag sets as favorites
• Use a scrollable toolbar to easily adjust sets
• Track your usage of a particular set
• Undo/redo any change you make
• Drag ‘n drop sets to rearrange them
Before installing, Natalog Workouts may require two permissions. It needs to be able to save your workouts on your device, and it uses an Internet connection to send error reports to Natavision.
Natalog Workouts is the workout portion of the Natalog desktop application (http://natavision.com/natalog.php) adapted for Android. The two programs are compatible; however, you do not have to have a Natalog subscription to use this app.
For further information see the support website:
Receive live timing feeds, Choose Transponder numbers to view, Split times, best times, lap count, position, Hear lap times via Text To Speech (configurable), Session lap times, average time and position, Recall previous session times.
Compatible decoders include AMBrc Decoder, MYLAPS RC4 Decoder, AMBmx3 Decoder, TranX3 Decoder, ChipX Decoder and BIB Decoder.
Are you struggling with the swim training part of triathlon training?
Do you wish there was a plan that you could take to the pool, that would not only give you a triathlon-specific workout, but where you could look at specific swim techniques and swim drills on video to know exactly what you need to be doing in your training?
If you are unsure in any way of what to do in the pool to get ready for- and conquer- an open water swim triathlon, the Tri Swim Coach app by Coach Kevin Koskella can allow you to stop guessing when you get in the water- and be able to perform the exact drills, workouts, and total distance you will need to be prepared to have a great next triathlon, and crush your old triathlon times!
You can follow one of our 12-week plans for a Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman (70.3), or Ironman triathlon, and watch the video demonstrations by professional swimmers, and even create random workouts for days when you need some creativity in your swim session.
What you will get out of this app:
•Swim training plans for any distance triathlon you are training for
•Technique mastery with video demonstrations of the best drills for triathletes
•Specific trainings for open water swimming mastery
•Swim workouts designed to help you make swimming easier- or get faster in the water
•Customized plans to adjust to your level as you improve
•Full written explanations of each drill and swimming term, along with the video demos
•Be connected with Coach Kevin and the Tri Swim Coach team- we’re here to answer your questions about training and technique
•Let the app act as your “virtual coach”. Easily waterproof your phone with a case and bring it to the pool with you
•Come in at any level- beginning to advanced triathletes can get huge value and convenience from the Tri Swim Coach app!
Questions regarding the app? Contact us.
SportsTimer Event is based on the SportsTimer Pro app, but offers now a extended number (12 --> 100) of parallel stopwatches.
You'll use it for a larger race or event. It supports simultaneous recording of up to 100 participants, and it's easy to set up. Before you start, enter the number and name of each participant (by typing or accessing them in your device's contact list). You can time each athlete individually, the entire event at once, or by an interval phase. A preparation phase is also supported by a countdown function.
As the event is in progress, check the intermediate standings with the "hotlist" function. You can document the event by saving to history list or exporting the intermediate and final results to your SD card.
- Simultaneous recording of interim and final results
of up to 100 participants
- Organization of participants
- Naming option for participants
- Direct text input
- Select a contact.
-> Shows name and image
- Save configuration
- Events can be classified wit three labels
- Results saving to CSV file
- event (name, label),
- name of participant
- Start Options
- Manual start of each participant
- Simultaneous launch of all participants
- Automatic purging start of all participants
- Optional countdown before total / interval Start
- Simultaneous recording of
- interim and
- final results
- Hotlist shows the ranking
-Save results to SD-card in csv-format
-Sharing results via email, twitter etc
- Setup orientation mode
- Setup timing format:
Set your numbers of digits or add day information
- Choice specific timermode as startscreen
Enter as many times as necessary for the event without specifying the number of laps beforehand. The app simply computes the split and adds a new time entry line when the last one has been populated. Automatic tabbing between time-entry fields makes time entry extremely fast and easy. Times are validated as they're entered, and splits are automatically recomputed when a correction is made to a previously entered time.
You can't get official splits any faster or easier than this! A set of splits can also be saved for future review. In addition, there's a mode that allow splits to be "recorded" when the scoreboard provides them so you'll have a complete record of all your swimmer's times in one convenient place. See the screenshots and video for a clear demonstration of this indispensable app for the swim mom or dad. Take it from a swim parent, sooner or later you'll need this app!
Please email me with feedback, issues, questions, or enhancement requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recorded data is secondary use.
The recorded data can be sent in a variety of ways , such as E -mail as Text.
For example, to organize a graph of an aggregate software on your PC, please use your freely .
Not only land , such as swimming , testing and experimentation ,
You can take advantage of what took how much as the recorded data .
Please to come devise various ways .
Gone are the days of damp paper, pencil and multiple stopwatches. With the Swimming Coach's Clipboard, a few touches retrieve athletes from an internal database; events and associated splits are quickly dialed; and a running printout tracks splits as swimmers do their turns.
Swimming Coach's Clipboard allows Coaches to setup all swimmers for all events prior to a meet and then load them with a tap of a button.
Events are selected using the fast/fun picker (spin) control. Predefined race distances include all standard metric and yard distances between 25 yards and 1 Mile meters; free, back, breast, fly and medley strokes; free and medley relays; and gender support (boys, girls, men, women, mixed)
--> Springboard (1m & 5)
--> Platform (5m, 7m, 10m)
Select Dive with iPad Spinners: Forward, Backward, Reverse, Inward, Twisting, Armstand, Straight, Pike, Tuck, Free, All Legal Dives . . . returns Dive # and Degree of Difficulty.
Tracks scores using 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 judge rules.
Key in your athletes or import them from a comma delimited list. Attach Photos of your athletes to the database, various timers and events . . . making it easier to identify swimmers and divers during a fast moving meet
Designed to run without an active internet connection. E-Mail your results when you get back to the office.
The Swimming Coach's Clipboard is ideal for anyone interested in competitive swimming from the Club parent to a University Coach.
If you can use an Android and a stopwatch . . . you already know how to use the Swimming Coach's Clipboard.
For More Information Visit: www.PVIMaine.com
This application, in addition to the basic features of free version has the following features.
you can choose color of the main screen.
Save the record (automatic or manual)
Send an email attachment record(s).
Import record(s) from file, e-mail received by
Saved record can be compared.
Seconds per stroke
Custom Lap available(If the distance is less than 200)
Custom distance available(25 units)
* Before purchasing, please check the operation of basic functions in the free version.
Supported OS: Android 2.2 or higher
Keywords: swim swimmer stopwatch
-Export saved times to device memory.
-Toggle between laps and total time on the run.
-Easy scroll through laps while and after stopwatch have been activated.
-In app saved times viewer.
Stopwatch for Coaches is an easy to use stopwatch that allows you to keep times on up to 6 stopwatches at once. It has a single start button for all the chronometers, making it perfect to track times for multiple athletes in a race. Each stopwatch can hold its own laps that are conveniently displayed on screen and can be easily navigated by scrolling then with your finger.
To record a lap, just tap anywhere on the screen (outside from the laps area). It's a multitouch application, so you are also able to stop two or more different stopwatches at the same time.
This app was developed with the goal to help coaches of many sports, simplifying their work, and allowing then to focus on other activities such as watching their athletes. It can be used on many different sports like: swimming, running, rowing, and any others that involve racing and tracking times.
(Cronômetro para treinadores, Cronómetro para entrenadores, Stoppuhr für Trainer, ساعة توقيت للمدربين, 코치를위한 스톱워치, コーチのためのストップウォッチ, 秒表为教练, Stophorlosie vir afrigters, Chronomètre pour les entraîneurs, Χρονόμετρο για προπονητές, Cronometro per gli allenatori, Секундомер для тренеров, Đồng hồ bấm giờ cho huấn luyện viên, Stopwatch voor coaches, Štoparica za avtobuse, Секундамер для трэнераў, Antrenörler için Kronometre, Antrenörler için kronometre)
Swim Stopwatch has been developed by a high school swim coach in Southern California. The problem addressed was the difficulty of getting times for multiple swimmers in one app. Other apps do split times for multiple people, but they give you a small button for each that's easy to miss when a race is tight. Swim Stopwatch lets you just push one big button and then sort out which time goes to who after.
This app is in continuing development. Improvements will be coming soon. Please email with any suggestions you have, and reviews are always appreciated.
(Frequência de braçada para treinadores de natação, Slagen voor het zwemmen coaches, Hubzahl für schwimmen Trainer, 游泳教练的中风发生率, 수영 코치에 대한 행정 속도, frecuencia de brazada para entrenadores de natación, taux d'AVC pour les entraîneurs de natation, παλινδρομήσεων για προπονητές κολύμπι, ráta stróc do chóistí snámh, numero di corse per i pullman nuotare, 水泳コーチのためのストローク率, количество ударов для плавания тренеры, кількість ударів для плавання тренери)
With this app you can:
- The stopwatch time keeping and storing the same in the app
- Keep distance per stroke and what you have swum
- Export to csv file times
- See what you've been swimming bath and even look at google maps
App for Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Recommended: 4.0 or higher.
For a better gaming experience, please don't play sitting on a chair and waving the phone as a flyswatter. Get up on your feet and make the real moves, and wait a little for your partner to send you back the ball.
(A frequent question people ask me: do forehand and backhand shots have different sounds? The answer is yes. Listen carefully)
--> New! Sounds added for two new shots: slice and power shot. Try to trigger them! I swear I strained my shoulder tuning the power shot, so you better put some energy on the move if you want to hear it.
This app is ad-supported (that's the only purpose for which network access permission is used). If you prefer, a Premium version is also available with some additional buttons, no ads and no network access permission necessary.
When you type a number and press Enter, the number is stored in the lowest position of the stack, marked by 1:
If you type another number and press Enter, the second number takes the lowest position, and the first number is pushed to position 2: (if you just press Enter without typing a new number, the first number is duplicated).
You can store up to 50 numbers in the stack, even though the screen only shows the numbers on the 4 lowest positions (1: to 4:)
If you press the Down arrow, the number in the lowest position in the stack is erased, and the others are popped one position down.
Press C to cancel the number while you are typing. Press C again to clear the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols (+,-,x,÷), the corresponding operation is executed using as operands the two numbers in the lowest positions of the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols while typing a number, the operation is executed between the number in the lowest position of the stack and the number that you are currently typing.
The ± key will change the sign of the number that you are currently typing or that of the number in the lowest position of the stack otherwise.
If you want to compute the operation 2 x (8 - 5) do as follows:
- Type 8 and Enter
- Type 5 (followed optionally by Enter) and -
(You can also sum -5 doing: 5, ±, +)
- The lowest position of the stack shows the partial result (3)
- Type 2 and x (or 2, Enter, x)
- The final result (6) is shown on the bottom of the stack
As you complete the different tasks, you can put a check mark beside them to keep track. Then, if you want, you can hide the checked elements in order to focus on the remaining items to finish, and unhide them when needed.
NEW FUNCTION ADDED! Long press on an item to modify its label.
- The first window shows a list of all your stored lists (initially empty).
- To add a new list, click on the icon with the + sign.
- To modify the name of a list, long click on it.
- To select a list, click on its name.
- To remove the selected list, click the icon with the - sign.
- To edit the selected list, click on the icon with the pencil. A window showing the elements of this list will open.
- On the list window, you can add items by clicking on the + sign.
- To modify an item, long click on it.
- You can check/uncheck the items by clicking on them.
- Clicking on the - sign will remove the selected items.
- Any change you do on the list items is automatically saved.
- The check mark button (bottom right) toggles between hide and unhide the checked items.
- When the checked items are hidden, you can check other items in your lists.
- USEFUL TIP: if you want to remove some items without unchecking the already validated elements, hide those elements, check the items to remove and click on the - sign.
- Otherwise, if you check new items when the others are hidden, and you want to hide the newly checked items, press the check mark button twice: once to unhide all, and again to hide all the checked items.
- New functions to manipulate the stack: Swap (the two bottom lines) and Roll (the whole stack)
- A Space button to put several numbers on the stack with a single Enter
- An Inverse button (useful to correct divisions done with the arguments in bad order)
- No ads