Gone are the days of damp paper, pencil and multiple stopwatches. With the Swimming Coach's Clipboard, a few touches retrieve athletes from an internal database; events and associated splits are quickly dialed; and a running printout tracks splits as swimmers do their turns.
Swimming Coach's Clipboard allows Coaches to setup all swimmers for all events prior to a meet and then load them with a tap of a button.
Events are selected using the fast/fun picker (spin) control. Predefined race distances include all standard metric and yard distances between 25 yards and 1 Mile meters; free, back, breast, fly and medley strokes; free and medley relays; and gender support (boys, girls, men, women, mixed)
--> Springboard (1m & 5)
--> Platform (5m, 7m, 10m)
Select Dive with iPad Spinners: Forward, Backward, Reverse, Inward, Twisting, Armstand, Straight, Pike, Tuck, Free, All Legal Dives . . . returns Dive # and Degree of Difficulty.
Tracks scores using 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 judge rules.
Key in your athletes or import them from a comma delimited list. Attach Photos of your athletes to the database, various timers and events . . . making it easier to identify swimmers and divers during a fast moving meet
Designed to run without an active internet connection. E-Mail your results when you get back to the office.
The Swimming Coach's Clipboard is ideal for anyone interested in competitive swimming from the Club parent to a University Coach.
If you can use an Android and a stopwatch . . . you already know how to use the Swimming Coach's Clipboard.
For More Information Visit: www.PVIMaine.com
- Swimming is one of best workouts exercise for your body. Beside, know how to swim will be very useful in some accidental situation (e.g. rescue drowning victim or survive when in a sink ship). Swimming is also a popular sport in the world, includes racing swimming or synchronized swimming competition...
- This is a comprehensive guide to start learning swim. Lessons are simple, step-by-step, and illustrate many single technique and strokes. With slow motion animation illustration, you can easily practice the swimming exercise by yourself.
- Swimming guides and lessons.
- Every swimming exercise and strokes have slow motion (play pause slower faster)
- Hints and tips to overcome dangerous situation.
We care if you are amateur, so all swimming strokes and techniques are organized into steps
Step 1 - Very first preparation: overcome swim drowning fear, think it's just a games. Choose safe swim spot, start training time in safe swimming pool first. Buy necessary swim outlet or proper swimsuit to make you look like professional swimmer and more comfortable in water.
Step 2 - Jump into water: some workout exercise to get used to water and swimming pool. Prepare you carefully with simple practice before actually swimming: floating, crawl, kicking, breathing...
Step 3 - Learn individual motion: Learn single motion of each swimming style in pool, such as legs kicking, crawling, tread water, tumble turn, breaststroke turn, butterfly turn, back crawl turn...
Step 4 - Learn popular styles of swimming sports: Learn all common strokes and techniques in competition swimming, such as breaststroke, front crawl (freestyle) stroke, back stroke, butterfly stroke. Follow the illustrated styles and break your own record, become faster swimmer.
This app was simplified as much, you can just easily coach your baby or kids how to swim.
It may not make you become a professional like Michael Phelps, but can bring you some useful guides and hope you can gain good results.
So, go to your nearest pool now! Take your action and spend time for practice.
* How to Swim Freestyle Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Breaststroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Butterfly Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim : How to Swim the Freestyle Stroke
* How to Teach Kids to Swim : Teaching a Child the Front Crawl Swimming Stroke
* Synchronized Swimming Lessons : Breathing Exercises for Synchronized Swimming
* Swimming Without Stress learning to swim with attention to head and neck
* Swimming lessons for babies and children at PROSWIM NYC
* Alexander Popov swimming technique
* Swimming Technique: Jodie Swallow World Triathlon Champion
* How to Swim Faster Freestyle . . . By Decreasing Drag
Currently on Sale! 50% Off, Don't miss it!
The Swimming Pools Directory is an application containing over 4000 swimming pools in the US. It is an excellent app for people who love swimming and frequent travel. You can search the swimming pool with the index in the city name and also the states. Each swimming pool has the following detail:
☆ Address and location
☆ Facilities (indoor/ outdoor)
☆ How to find
☆ County or region
The application is optimized for all Android devices running on OS 1.5 or above.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPECT
This application has the following features:
◆ An interface to preview all pools in one view
◆ The ability to bookmark selected pools for easier reference
◆ Cross-referencing links to other pools
◆ A pools search engine
◆ Offline browsing
This application is proudly presented by ColaKey LLC.
Application for swimmers and coaches who want to record their times and measure their progress in training!
This application features:
- Stopwatch for measuring time and laps and recording these times!
- Training timer - create your training session and then use the timer to perform the series!
This is a simplified version that allows only one user, soon it will be updated with:
- Progression over time graph
- Registration of multiple users to differentiate the measured times.
Are you interested in playing this sport and workout? Are you a fan of swimming? Do you want to know the latest updates and standing of your favorite Swimmer and info about Swimming tournaments.
Then this How to Swim Learn to Swim Tips app is totally for you. There are lots of latest information of what's happening in the Swimming world.
This app includes
- Swimming News
- Swimming Tournament
- How to Swim Tips
- Swimming Workouts
- Swimming Techniques
- Swimming Tips for Beginners
- Learn from the Professionals
- Swimming Tips for Intermediate
- Swimming Tips for Advance
- Swimming Tips for Baby Swim
- Triathlon Swimming Training Program For The Beginners Through Intermediate-level Triathletes
- The Swimming Pool Maintenance Guide
- Swimming Photo Gallery
- What to do apart from swimming while on the beach
-Recommended Swimming Gears and Equipments you can buy and tips on what equipments you should buy.
You can also play MEMO GAME and PUZZLE with a swimmer doing butterfly stroke while using this APP.
What are you waiting for? Start downloading and reading the contents of this APP. Get the latest and updated news and current happening with the Swimming world. Don't forget to share this to all of your friends, family and love ones who are interested in this new healthy sports and workout.
Thank you for checking this out
- Multiple swimming time standards and motivational times available with ability to customize
- Time conversion (CSI Conversion Standards)
- Import/Export swimmer race times
- Race Time Chart
- Swim race types include Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke, Butterfly, Individual Medley, Freestyle Relay, and Medley Relay.
- Long Course Meters (LCM), Short Course Meters (SCM), Short Course Yards (SCY), Open Water Swim (OWS) supported
- Record and log swim times for multiple swimmers
- Best race times list for each swimmer
- Share swimming race times with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text Message, and more!
TIME STANDARDS AVAILABLE
- 2009-2012 A/B Age Group Motivational Time Standards
- 2012 U.S. Olympic Team Trials
- 2011 ConocoPhillips National Championships Time Standards
- 2011 Speedo Junior Nationals Time Standards
USA Swimming LSC
- Central California JO
- Far Western
- Middle Atlantic
- Missouri Valley
- New England
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- Pacific Northwest
- Potomac Valley
- San Diego-Imperial
- Sierra Nevada
- South Carolina
- Southern California
- YMCA 2012 National Championships
- YMCA Great Lakes Zone
- YMCA Illinois Missouri
- YMCA Iowa
- YMCA Michigan
- YMCA New Jersey
- YMCA Pacific North
- YMCA Southeast Ohio West Virginia
- YMCA Wisconsin
USA Swimming Zone Championships
- Central Zone Champ Cuts
- Eastern Zone LCM Age Group
- Eastern Zone LCM Super Sectionals
- Eastern Zone Championships
- Western Zone Age Group
- NCAA Division I
- NCAA Division II
- NCAA Division III
- ASA East Region
- ASA Essex
- ASA Midland Region
- ASA National Champ Age Group Youth
- ASA NDSA Champ
- ASA NER Champ
- ASA South East Region
- ASA UK Olympic Time Trials
- European Masters
- Canada SNC East/West/Senior
- Canada Age Group Championships
- Canadian Interuniversity Sports
- Ontario Age Group
- Prince William Swim Club (PWSC)
- Quebec Provincial
- Aus JX
- Aus MSX
- Aus YPS
- Aus Age Champ
- Aus Championship
- Aus Brisbane Sprint Champ
- Aus Brisbane Sr Metro Champ
- Aus McDonalds Qld Sprint Champ
- Aus Queensland
- Aus Victorian
- Irish Age Group
- New Zealand Mayfair Age
- New Zealand State Open
- South Africa Age Group
- Spain National Champ
- Spain Valenciana Champ
- HKASA Hong Kong
- Arabian Falcons Swimming Association (AFSA)
- Bahamas Swimming Federation
- CHSAA Colorado HS
- FINA Olympic
- FINA World Masters Champ
- VZF Vlaamse Zwemfederatie
- Jefferson Swim League JSL
- IHSA Illinois
- MHSAA Michigan
- Michigan Team Swim League (MTSL)
- MYAS Midwest Regional Swim Meet
- MSHSAA Missouri HS
- NCSA Junior National
- New Mexico State High School
- New York High School
- NWAL Northwest Aquatic League
- NWSC Northwest Swim Circuit Austin TX
- RMAL Richmond
- Speedo Champ Northwest Section
- Straehle Invitational
- USMS Motivational
- USMS National Q Times
- West Michigan WMSL
Finally, there is a easier way to track swim times and share with friends and family. Goodbye pencil and paper!
Need a time standard added? Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How do I delete a Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard that I no longer want?
A: On the Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard list simply LONG PRESS on the race time and you will be prompted with a menu to 'Edit' or 'Delete' the item. Select 'Delete' to delete the item.
The videos were selected based on their effectivenes and carefully examined. pocketswimmer will allow you to always have in your pocket the best suggestions:
★ Avoid common mistakes in swimming
★ Improve breathing
★ Acquire the technique of flip turns
★ Increase your swimming speed
★ Improve your swimming training sessions
★ Learn how to swim freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly
and many others. It includes freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly. Swim at your best with the help of experience trainers and swimmers!
We welcome reports of the video, which should be useful and free (published with the consent of the copyright holder).
Le informazioni, i tempi e i punteggi riportati dall'Applicazione sono tratti dai risultati ufficiali resi pubblici e disponibili in rete dalla FIN e/o dagli enti organizzatori delle manifestazioni. Si declina ogni responsabilità per eventuali errori o ritardi.
- Ricerca atleta
- Ricerca società
- Ricerca specialità
- Dettaglio atleta con indicatori di sintesi e elenco gare disputate
- Dettaglio per specialità
The time you put in the weight room will make you a faster and stronger swimmer. To improve your speed, you will need to be able to master all of the exercises in this app. Swimming is a sport that requires a lot of practice, correct technique, and proper conditioning. This app will help you get your body in swimming shape.
- Video and Animated Demonstrations
- Levels and Training Days
Many people consider swimming to be the fastest and most enjoyable way to get in shape quickly.
Surprisingly enough, using our special training program, anyone can swim a mile freestyle continuously in just six weeks!
This app contains the training program and will keep track of your successes, as well as provide useful hints to help you on your way.
Quoting Ruth Kazez, author of the method:
"Young or old, fit or not, six weeks seems to be the most common length of time it takes to be able to swim a mile without stopping for rest. It requires three times per week and the willingness to be somewhat uncomfortable while stretching your aerobic capability.
As muscles enlarge to meet new demands, so does our ability to absorb oxygen. If we methodically increase our need, our body responds in kind. The amount of discomfort should be small, but it is necessary to pant a bit at the end of each effort and only partially recover before beginning another.
The number of breaths taken before continuing I guarantee will not seem enough. I also promise you’ll be surprised that you are able to continue much more easily than you imagined. The feeling of not having adequate rest is necessary in order to improve."
With the help from athletes like Joanne jackson, Fran Halsall, Ross Davenport, Caitlin McClatchey and Elizabeth Simmonds, Ben Titley will help you understand the swimming stroke of Freestyle. Ben Titley will take you through examples of freestyle stroke preformed correctly from a variety of above and below water angles.
There are tips and videos on how to construct the freestyle stroke through specific drill sequences. Ben Titley has expertly put this together with the help of Olympic medal winning freestyle swimmers to help you understand the freestyle stroke and achieve your personal swimming goals.
Best of all, Swimmer's Log calculates and displays your USA Swimming Association motivational time standard (AAA, AA, B, etc.) for each event time.
* Tracks swimmer events
* Tracks event times
* Computes your motivational time standard based on stroke, time, age, etc.
* Displays overview of your best time for each event
* Supports all pool types (SCM, SCY, LCM)
* Supports multiple swimmers
High quality configurable stop watch with 1, 1/10, 1/100 & 1/1000 second precision and multiple time data views. The ideal running stopwatch for the track, treadmill or road.
Talking Stopwatch is a feature rich precision chronograph with speech and history. This stopwatch is so simple to use, yet highly configurable for advanced users. Talking Stopwatch was conceived to address the short comings of the iphone stopwatch and the leading android offerings.
Current lap time, split times, delta times, stats, speech, side button operation and touch screen locking make Talking Stopwatch the ideal stopwatch for runners and athletes.
Main Stopwatch Features
* Speech at configured time intervals
* Speech on button operations
* Email export
* Display precision: 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10 & 1 second.
* Speech precision: 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10 & 1 second.
* 100 hours max duration.
* Large clear display with multiple views
* Total time
* Current lap time
* Lap times
* Split times
* Fastest lap
* Average lap
* Slowest lap
* Lap number
* Delta fastest lap
* Delta average lap
* Point time
* Lap time range
* Works with side buttons
* Screen stays awake
* Touch screen lock
* Runs in background
* Lap on/after stop
* Time measured with system time (1/1000 second)
* Speech actions configurable.
* Tiny file size compared to Ultrachron,Stopwatch & Timer and Hybrid Stopwatch
* Lap timer works via touch, not press
* Haptic feedback
Key Design Principles
The timer display is large and clear even in bright sunlight, a very important consideration for running,jogging, sailing or cycling. The timer has multiple screens views accessed via a horizontal swipe. This allows Talking Stopwatch to display a lot of information to the user without cramming to much on the screen at once.
Lap timer operates precisely to 1/1000 second via on-touch actions (not on-press). Nearly all other stopwatches and lap timers on the Android market operate on press... these timers are not as accurate as Talking Stopwatch since a press can take up to 1/3 second and yet a touch is instantaneous.
Adaptability as a multi-use timer
Talking Stopwatch was designed as a track timer for runners; however we feel it is also ideal many other timing scenarios as follows:
* Jogging stopwatch
* Swimming stopwatch(coached)
* General athletics timer
* Gym training timer
* Circuit training timer.
* Treadmill timer.
* Cycling stopwatch
* Skiing timer
* Cooking timer
* Time out timer
* Yachting / sailing timer
* Lecture timer
* Meeting timer
* Track lap timer for motorsports
* Slot car racing timer!.. yes really ..( see below)
* Team sports stopwatch - football, soccer, basketball,
The app features simple and quick controls.
Can be customized to match your favorite color and size.
Select the display that most suits your taste.
Perfect for every timing situation like sports, cooking, work and so on!
More from developer
For a better gaming experience, please don't play sitting on a chair and waving the phone as a flyswatter. Get up on your feet and make the real moves, and wait a little for your partner to send you back the ball.
(A frequent question people ask me: do forehand and backhand shots have different sounds? The answer is yes. Listen carefully)
--> New! Sounds added for two new shots: slice and power shot. Try to trigger them! I swear I strained my shoulder tuning the power shot, so you better put some energy on the move if you want to hear it.
This app is ad-supported (that's the only purpose for which network access permission is used). If you prefer, a Premium version is also available with some additional buttons, no ads and no network access permission necessary.
When you type a number and press Enter, the number is stored in the lowest position of the stack, marked by 1:
If you type another number and press Enter, the second number takes the lowest position, and the first number is pushed to position 2: (if you just press Enter without typing a new number, the first number is duplicated).
You can store up to 50 numbers in the stack, even though the screen only shows the numbers on the 4 lowest positions (1: to 4:)
If you press the Down arrow, the number in the lowest position in the stack is erased, and the others are popped one position down.
Press C to cancel the number while you are typing. Press C again to clear the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols (+,-,x,÷), the corresponding operation is executed using as operands the two numbers in the lowest positions of the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols while typing a number, the operation is executed between the number in the lowest position of the stack and the number that you are currently typing.
The ± key will change the sign of the number that you are currently typing or that of the number in the lowest position of the stack otherwise.
If you want to compute the operation 2 x (8 - 5) do as follows:
- Type 8 and Enter
- Type 5 (followed optionally by Enter) and -
(You can also sum -5 doing: 5, ±, +)
- The lowest position of the stack shows the partial result (3)
- Type 2 and x (or 2, Enter, x)
- The final result (6) is shown on the bottom of the stack
As you complete the different tasks, you can put a check mark beside them to keep track. Then, if you want, you can hide the checked elements in order to focus on the remaining items to finish, and unhide them when needed.
NEW FUNCTION ADDED! Long press on an item to modify its label.
- The first window shows a list of all your stored lists (initially empty).
- To add a new list, click on the icon with the + sign.
- To modify the name of a list, long click on it.
- To select a list, click on its name.
- To remove the selected list, click the icon with the - sign.
- To edit the selected list, click on the icon with the pencil. A window showing the elements of this list will open.
- On the list window, you can add items by clicking on the + sign.
- To modify an item, long click on it.
- You can check/uncheck the items by clicking on them.
- Clicking on the - sign will remove the selected items.
- Any change you do on the list items is automatically saved.
- The check mark button (bottom right) toggles between hide and unhide the checked items.
- When the checked items are hidden, you can check other items in your lists.
- USEFUL TIP: if you want to remove some items without unchecking the already validated elements, hide those elements, check the items to remove and click on the - sign.
- Otherwise, if you check new items when the others are hidden, and you want to hide the newly checked items, press the check mark button twice: once to unhide all, and again to hide all the checked items.
- New functions to manipulate the stack: Swap (the two bottom lines) and Roll (the whole stack)
- A Space button to put several numbers on the stack with a single Enter
- An Inverse button (useful to correct divisions done with the arguments in bad order)
- No ads