Enter as many times as necessary for the event without specifying the number of laps beforehand. The app simply computes the split and adds a new time entry line when the last one has been populated. Automatic tabbing between time-entry fields makes time entry extremely fast and easy. Times are validated as they're entered, and splits are automatically recomputed when a correction is made to a previously entered time.
You can't get official splits any faster or easier than this! A set of splits can also be saved for future review. In addition, there's a mode that allow splits to be "recorded" when the scoreboard provides them so you'll have a complete record of all your swimmer's times in one convenient place. See the screenshots and video for a clear demonstration of this indispensable app for the swim mom or dad. Take it from a swim parent, sooner or later you'll need this app!
Please email me with feedback, issues, questions, or enhancement requests at email@example.com.
Are you struggling with the swim training part of triathlon training?
Do you wish there was a plan that you could take to the pool, that would not only give you a triathlon-specific workout, but where you could look at specific swim techniques and swim drills on video to know exactly what you need to be doing in your training?
If you are unsure in any way of what to do in the pool to get ready for- and conquer- an open water swim triathlon, the Tri Swim Coach app by Coach Kevin Koskella can allow you to stop guessing when you get in the water- and be able to perform the exact drills, workouts, and total distance you will need to be prepared to have a great next triathlon, and crush your old triathlon times!
You can follow one of our 12-week plans for a Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman (70.3), or Ironman triathlon, and watch the video demonstrations by professional swimmers, and even create random workouts for days when you need some creativity in your swim session.
What you will get out of this app:
•Swim training plans for any distance triathlon you are training for
•Technique mastery with video demonstrations of the best drills for triathletes
•Specific trainings for open water swimming mastery
•Swim workouts designed to help you make swimming easier- or get faster in the water
•Customized plans to adjust to your level as you improve
•Full written explanations of each drill and swimming term, along with the video demos
•Be connected with Coach Kevin and the Tri Swim Coach team- we’re here to answer your questions about training and technique
•Let the app act as your “virtual coach”. Easily waterproof your phone with a case and bring it to the pool with you
•Come in at any level- beginning to advanced triathletes can get huge value and convenience from the Tri Swim Coach app!
Questions regarding the app? Contact us.
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Swimming technique
Technique is the key to swimming success and enjoyment. Swim Coach Plus HD is a new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling swim coaches to provide beginner to elite swimmers and triathletes with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and competition.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide swimmers with technique analysis by replaying their stroke, starts, turns and drills in real time, slow motion and frame by frame. Calculate stroke rate, stroke length and water speed from the video recording. Coaches feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Swimmers observe the finer points of their technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a swimmer's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a swimmer who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 11 swimming reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips with selectable video quality including HD
• imports clips from camera roll, Dropbox or Sugarsync
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotation, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side synchronized video clips with voice over
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, Sugarsync and YouTube
• includes interval speed and stroke rate performance analysis
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in swim coaching settings
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With this application you can set up your workout in any way you need. Save your favourite workouts and use them later. Set up time for:
> warming up,
> rest time after each activity,
> number of sets
> and cooling down at the end.
Have fun, work hard!
With this app you can:
- The stopwatch time keeping and storing the same in the app
- Keep distance per stroke and what you have swum
- Export to csv file times
- See what you've been swimming bath and even look at google maps
App for Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Recommended: 4.0 or higher.
Swimsync lets you save all your pool and open water times to your own convenient database. Instantly view your race stats in the time breakdown screens. Graphically display your lap splits and chart your progress over time. Swimsync enables you to compare multiple swimmers' times. View all your personal best times in one screen and set your goals. You can even save times on-the-go from the in-built stopwatch. With swimsync on your device you will never have to go searching for PBs and swim times again. You will instantly know your times, when you swam them and where the meet was held.
An 'ad-free' version is available for purchase in the settings menu.
Application languages are English-Italian-Spanish-French
For other languages (excluded Italian and English) if you find a better translation send me a mail you'll be mentioned.
Boxing Chrono is an advanced chronometer made for ring sport training such as Kick Boxing, Full Contact, K1, Muay Thai, MMA or Boxe.
This chrono is provided of 5 time sets:
Interval training presets:
-5-5 Used for 5 seconds or work
and 5 seconds of rest
-10-10 Used for 10 seconds or work
and 10 seconds of rest
-5-10-20 Used for 5 second of work
and 5 of rest than
10 seconds or work and
10 seconds of rest than
20 seconds or work and
10 seconds of rest
Into this modes you can only decide
how many MINUTES you want repeat the set.
DEFAULT VALUE is 10-10 set
repeated 2 minutes
- 2 Minutes is used for
kick boxing or full contact rounds
- 3 Minutes is used for
Low Kick, K-1 or Boxe rounds
Into this modes you can only set the
how many ROUNDS you want to do.
DEFAULT VALUE for round is 2.
- Customize time of work
- Customize time of rest
- Customize number of rounds
Into this mode DEFAULT VALUES are
0 minutes for WORK
0 minutes for REST
10 seconds for WORK
10 seconds for REST
This app is ad-supported (that's the only purpose for which network access permission is used). If you prefer, a Premium version is also available with some additional buttons, no ads and no network access permission necessary.
When you type a number and press Enter, the number is stored in the lowest position of the stack, marked by 1:
If you type another number and press Enter, the second number takes the lowest position, and the first number is pushed to position 2: (if you just press Enter without typing a new number, the first number is duplicated).
You can store up to 50 numbers in the stack, even though the screen only shows the numbers on the 4 lowest positions (1: to 4:)
If you press the Down arrow, the number in the lowest position in the stack is erased, and the others are popped one position down.
Press C to cancel the number while you are typing. Press C again to clear the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols (+,-,x,÷), the corresponding operation is executed using as operands the two numbers in the lowest positions of the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols while typing a number, the operation is executed between the number in the lowest position of the stack and the number that you are currently typing.
The ± key will change the sign of the number that you are currently typing or that of the number in the lowest position of the stack otherwise.
If you want to compute the operation 2 x (8 - 5) do as follows:
- Type 8 and Enter
- Type 5 (followed optionally by Enter) and -
(You can also sum -5 doing: 5, ±, +)
- The lowest position of the stack shows the partial result (3)
- Type 2 and x (or 2, Enter, x)
- The final result (6) is shown on the bottom of the stack
For a better gaming experience, please don't play sitting on a chair and waving the phone as a flyswatter. Get up on your feet and make the real moves, and wait a little for your partner to send you back the ball.
(A frequent question people ask me: do forehand and backhand shots have different sounds? The answer is yes. Listen carefully)
--> New! Sounds added for two new shots: slice and power shot. Try to trigger them! I swear I strained my shoulder tuning the power shot, so you better put some energy on the move if you want to hear it.
As you complete the different tasks, you can put a check mark beside them to keep track. Then, if you want, you can hide the checked elements in order to focus on the remaining items to finish, and unhide them when needed.
NEW FUNCTION ADDED! Long press on an item to modify its label.
- The first window shows a list of all your stored lists (initially empty).
- To add a new list, click on the icon with the + sign.
- To modify the name of a list, long click on it.
- To select a list, click on its name.
- To remove the selected list, click the icon with the - sign.
- To edit the selected list, click on the icon with the pencil. A window showing the elements of this list will open.
- On the list window, you can add items by clicking on the + sign.
- To modify an item, long click on it.
- You can check/uncheck the items by clicking on them.
- Clicking on the - sign will remove the selected items.
- Any change you do on the list items is automatically saved.
- The check mark button (bottom right) toggles between hide and unhide the checked items.
- When the checked items are hidden, you can check other items in your lists.
- USEFUL TIP: if you want to remove some items without unchecking the already validated elements, hide those elements, check the items to remove and click on the - sign.
- Otherwise, if you check new items when the others are hidden, and you want to hide the newly checked items, press the check mark button twice: once to unhide all, and again to hide all the checked items.
- New functions to manipulate the stack: Swap (the two bottom lines) and Roll (the whole stack)
- A Space button to put several numbers on the stack with a single Enter
- An Inverse button (useful to correct divisions done with the arguments in bad order)
- No ads