**This application will not run on devices that are rooted.
•Jeppesen’s high resolution, optimized and tested vendor image format provide the best zoom and clarity.
•Fast rendering capabilities, opening, and download speeds as well as low storage space requirements drive efficiency.
•Brightness control integrated within the App improves both day and night operations.
•Ability to display the aircraft own-ship on 10-9 charts
Easy to Use, Intuitive Interface
•Favorites functionality provides quick and easy access to the airport charts and diagrams you need, and allows for single-touch update and filtering.
•“Scrubber” shows you what you need, not what you don’t, and allows you to quickly navigate through charting information.
Quality Information and Distribution
•Jeppesen’s time-tested, stable vector format has been in the industry for 15 years and used by pilots on certified avionics.
•Jeppesen has delivered reliable aviation information for more than 75 years – now there are even more options for accessing that data in an instant.
•Jeppesen charts and information can now be widely distributed to all pilots using our trusted delivery mechanism that links directly to your subscription coverage.
Reduced Complexity and Improved Situational Awareness and Increased Safety Margins
•Enhance decision making, ensure mission completion, and increase safety with up-to-date information access through all phases of flight.
•Jeppesen Mobile TC has helped to establish a precedent-setting process for gaining FAA authorization, necessary for operators to use Android devices in the cockpit as a portable or mounted EFB solution.
•Decompression tested for integrity in the unlikely event of sudden cabin pressure loss.
THE ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO RUN ON MANY TYPES OF MOBILE DEVICES THAT CONTAIN VARIATIONS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HARDWARE, SYSTEM CONFIGURATION, SOFTWARE, AND FEATURES. THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL ANDROID MOBILE DEVICES WHICH COULD RESULT IN INCORRECT RENDERING OF JEPPESEN CHARTING DATA.
View application End User License Agreement here: http://jsum.jeppesen.com/jsum/license/MobileApp_Eula.html
The following devices and models were used to test the application.
Motorola Xoom MOTMZ600
Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7310MA
Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510UWGR
Samsung Galaxy Tab SGH-1987
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1905
Acer Iconia Tab A500
Nexus 7 ME370T
Samsung Galaxy II GT-P5113 (Costco)
- E6B style computer (can convert anything)
- 24 hour GMT (zulu) time indicator (blue hand)
- 12 hour local time clock with hour, minutes and seconds hands
- Digital display for both ZULU (GMT) and local time.
- Quick conversion of minutes to hours (click the centre to toggle between the two modes)
This is the watch I have been looking for and never found. So I decided to write an app on Android. As a private pilot I need to calculate things quickly for flight planning or diversions. Also I need to have reference to GMT time as this is what is used in all radio communications.
My philosophy is to create useful tools for pilots that will keep them sharp and recent with flight planning and airmanship.
I am open to suggestions and comments, especially things that don't work. Please e-mail me at email@example.com
- Location based access to nearby airports,
- Ability to search for Airports
- Lookup up metar, taf, sigmet (nearby), Pirep (nearby), and map information
- Extended information about Airport, runway
In development. Report Bugs and requests for features.
AFSO21 stands for: Air Force Smart Operations for the 21st Century
AFSO21 has support at the highest levels, but it's not just a tool for commanders to use. It's a culture change that involves everyone.
AFSO21 is all about process improvement; it's a different mindset we all need to embrace. It means looking at all our tasks to determine which steps, processes or entire jobs add value and which do not.
This app has been built so your can learn more about AFSO21 and what is going on within AFSOC in term of process improvement.
AFSO21 provides the tools -- like Lean, Six Sigma and Theory of Constraints -- to make the improvements, but I want to be clear that they are just tools. The revolution is in the way we look at everything we do with an eye toward doing it better.
We are using our very successful balanced scorecard work as a launch point for AFSO21. The Air Force is using AFSO21 to analyze those key processes, eliminate waste, focus on the value-added parts of the processes and further improve them. AFSO21 is the future of the Air Force. We are not getting more people, resources or money...The only thing we can truly change is our processes. It's like Churchill said after the war, "Gentlemen we are out of money. Therefore, we will have to think!" It's time to think! It's time to act!
Free for all Document & Communication Manager customers
* Access your documents, literature, manuals and communications
* Comply to documents and revisions
* Ask your Document & Communication Manager Admin to enable myMobile365 for your organization
Get all your manuals, documents and communications you need quickly and easily– in one place. Stay productive both in and out of connectivity.
Overwhelmed by the emails in your inbox and by the stacks of papers on your desk? Tired of lugging heavy manuals, inserting endless updates or searching for the manual or literature you need to do your job? Short on time to manage and read all the latest updates?
Perfect for Any Organization. See How It’s Helping Airlines.
myMobile365™ is a great app for helping your teams, employees, remote offices and workforces, and vendors. Your enterprise can have instant access to the latest information they need. The airline industry is one of the most regulated and complex industries. myMobile365 is helping airlines save money, streamline processes and stay productive regardless of connectivity. myMobile365 app has pilots and flight attendants buzzing. It’s an easy-to-use app helps crews Comply and Fly quickly and easily from anywhere and on any Android device – 24/7/365. Crews have fingertip access to their GOM, FOM, Chief Pilot e memos, and alerts.
This app can help any industry save time, stay informed, and stay productive. It helps keep everyone in-the- know and on-the-go regardless of connectivity.
Easy to Use. Stay in-the-know and on-the-go.
* Access, read and comply to manuals, literature and documents with your Android device
* More than a viewer - No need to manually delete the old version. myMobile365 automatically links and syncs when in connectivity
* Revision control – automatically distributes and downloads the most current version of your documents
* Stay productive in and out of connectivity – you can download everything you need before you fly or before your next client meeting, for example
* Access while out of connectivity; then enjoy automatic syncing when back in connectivity
* Quick access to the info you need
* Electronically confirm documents requiring your compliance
* Fingertip access to manuals, literature or documents you need to reference
* Sales & Marketing Teams
* Flight Attendants
* Remote Office or Branches
* All departments - including HR, Finance, Customer Service,
* Remote Workforces Maintenance, and more
* Perfect EFB solution for your manuals and documents
* Paperless Flying
* Full text search for quick and easy reference
* Tag your Favorites
* Single Sign On – no need to remember multiple user names and passwords
* PIN code access – for an easy login alternative
* Bookmark and outline features let you jump to the section you need in seconds
* Links and syncs automatically to your workflows with Comply365's enterprise Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
* Connect with Wi-Fi, 3G, or4G
* Alerts & Notifications at-a-glance helps you stay on top of urgent communications or corporate messages
Links & Syncs to Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
The cool thing about myMobile365 is that it seamlessly connects to back-end workflows, giving you the real time information you need to do your job, manage your team and have line of sight across the enterprise. You can store, send, track and comply to the publications, literature, manuals or communications you need to, saving you time and money and hopefully, making your life a bit easier.
Check out our full suite of easy to use, powerful solutions for document and communication management, training and AQP. Visit http://www.comply365.com.
Find: Comply myMobile 365
Calculations assuming: PotMetaBiSulfite @ 57% sulfur dioxide; Campden Tablets @ .55 grams of PotMetaBiSulfite; 1 tsp of PotMetaBiSulfite = 6.2grams.
This program is in Beta. It is to be used as a cross reference to a reliable source.