Aircraft horizon is the most advanced artificial horizon on the marketplace.
It fuses data from your devices accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer sensors to provide you with accurate pitch and roll information depicted as a typical aircraft artificial horizon.
- Sensor fused, accurate pitch and roll via internal accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer sensors
- Linear acceleration compensated - it is accurate whilst moving (with appropriate sensors)
- Automatically selects the best available sensors to use from those available on your device
- Filtered, smoothed and reactive display - no jitter or jumping!
- 'Pitch level' levels the horizon to your installation
- Supports multiple screen resolutions
- Supports display in both portrait and landscape orientations
Aircraft Horizon is very simple to use. Pitch and roll is dynamically shown when you move your device. Using the menu, you can pitch level based upon your installation, switch between portrait and landscape modes and toggle debug data on and off.
If you like this app, please try my other aircraft/flying related apps!
I'm a professional software engineer, part-time android developer and passionate private pilot so would love to hear your thoughts, feature requests and bug reports.
Don't forget to rate it!
- E6B style computer (can convert anything)
- 24 hour GMT (zulu) time indicator (blue hand)
- 12 hour local time clock with hour, minutes and seconds hands
- Digital display for both ZULU (GMT) and local time.
- Quick conversion of minutes to hours (click the centre to toggle between the two modes)
This is the watch I have been looking for and never found. So I decided to write an app on Android. As a private pilot I need to calculate things quickly for flight planning or diversions. Also I need to have reference to GMT time as this is what is used in all radio communications.
My philosophy is to create useful tools for pilots that will keep them sharp and recent with flight planning and airmanship.
I am open to suggestions and comments, especially things that don't work. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location based access to nearby airports,
- Ability to search for Airports
- Lookup up metar, taf, sigmet (nearby), Pirep (nearby), and map information
- Extended information about Airport, runway
In development. Report Bugs and requests for features.
Aplicación para todos los seguidores de la aviación, contiene información de rutas, radioayudas, navegación, cartas de los aeropuertos de la AIP Colombia, meteorología, ubicación de la posición actual por GPS, mapas de elevación, rutas, espacios aéreos.
La primera vez que inicies debes ir actualización lo que te permite descargar en modo local todo el uso de estas herramientas.
Su diseño esta enfocado para ser visualizado en tabletas, aunque se han realizado pruebas en Galaxy S II con muy buenos resultados.
Esperas próximas mejoras muy interesantes o puedes visitarnos en http://navcolombia.blogspot.com/, esperamos tus aportes.
This mobile version covers tools like:
Air Speed and Distance Calculation
RNAV (Basic GNSS, DME/DME, VOR/DME)
Minimum Distance between Waypoints Calculator
Earliest/Latest distance Calculator
Track Distance (TRD) Calculator
Obstacle Clearance Height (OCH) Calculator
Wind Spiral Tool
DME Tolerance Tool
ASD tools are used in the development and design of flight procedures using either the ICAO PANS-OPS or FAA TERPS criteria; these IFPP design tools cover conventional through to PBN (RNP AR, etc. ).
Calculations assuming: PotMetaBiSulfite @ 57% sulfur dioxide; Campden Tablets @ .55 grams of PotMetaBiSulfite; 1 tsp of PotMetaBiSulfite = 6.2grams.
This program is in Beta. It is to be used as a cross reference to a reliable source.