Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)!”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
mySugr Logbook is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster (that you can name) to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
We are changing how people live with diabetes and believe that their everyday needs and wishes can be met while providing strong elements of style, elegance, innovation, beauty, and even fun.
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• All features mentioned above
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Intelligent search results
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Access to all challenges
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Practical BG reminders
• Additional report formats (PDF & XLS)
• Priority support
• Unrestricted web access
• All mySugr Pro Apps
• No ads
We are constantly working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• email@example.com (Co-Founder)
"Diabetes:M" can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Android Wear smart watches.
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with Diabetes Connect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
This program contains complete information for Diabetes Medical confrontation.
Topics include epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, complications, etc.
This application is essential for all physician and people related to medical and health field.
Social Diabetes is a self-management system for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
SocialDiabetes is a CE Medical Device, Council Directive 93/42/EEC that meets the highest standards of safety and quality.
Thousands of people use Social Diabetes to manage their Diabetes. With SocialDiabetes you take control of your diabetes in an easy and intuitive way. You remember what you ate one day, how much insulin you needed and how your blood sugar level was afterwards. You can correct the insulin or follow the application’s recommendations. Use SocialDiabetes to improve and learn about your habits and reactions every day. Never forget a control, and follow the application’s intelligent and personalized advice to prevent nocturnal hypoglycaemia. Check the graphs to visually track your progress. It contains a list of 11,000+ foods and their nutritional properties, taken from the databases around the world, including the U.S., the U.K. and Spain.
Connect your application to the cloud, share recipes, and learn from other users. Take the experiences of many, many others to improve your own experience or invite your doctor to manage and track your diabetes remotely in real-time, and adjust your insulin and carbohydrates when necessary.
SocialDiabetes can be used with multiple devices or from any browser, always synchronized, always current.
SocialDiabetes leads to self-management and empowerment. Nobody knows your diabetes better than you.
Use under the supervision of your doctor.
We want to make your life easier and more fun! And at the same time take care of you.
Selected as Best Healthcare app 2012 by the United Nations and UNESCO.
Selected as one of the Top 3 apps by the American Association AARP for the control of diabetes
1. SocialDiabetes is and will be a small company founded by and for patients
2. We look for the patient\'s autonomy
3. We work and collaborate with our doctors and medical assistants
4. We support the economy for the common good based on values as honesty, cooperation and responsibility
5. The incomes are prioritized in order to adapt the product for clinical trials at universities and also for the improvements that you demand
6. Your personal information is always yours, with universal access and no conditions
7. We support an independent management model from industry
8. We process and analyze your personal information in order to give you a feedback with useful and relevant information
9. We want to work with independent institutions and governments, transparent and sensitive with our necessities
10. We want to have influence in the social-sanitary politics so they assume the new technologies and a new relation among patient and doctor
In XXI century, diabetes can’t be an obstacle for living a good and healthy life.
We have the technology, the data and the capacity to connect us and collaborate.
Welcome to SocialDiabetes community.
diabetes mellitus, type1, type 1, type 2, sugar, diabetes auto control, selfmanagement, diabetes log, blood glucose level, insulinpump, HbA1c, calculate, diabetes diary, glycemic index, sport, food, carbohydrate
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
You can create date stamped entries of the blood sugar (mg/dl or mmol/l), basis and bolus insulin units, bread units taken custom notes and activities. You can switch between mg/dl or mmol/l whenever you like.
Other than that, you can export your entries as a CSV file to manage them with other applications. You can choose how many entries and which data of your entries you want to export.
For two consecutive entries, the app calculates the carbohydrate factor. For example, if you made an entry for breakfast and add another one for lunch, it will be calculated how many bolus insulin units you needed for 1 BU of breakfast.
The aim of the app is, to keep the required steps as simple and short as possible. Therefore this app has no main menu. You directly open the diary. There, you can create or edit entries with just one click, or delete an entry with a few clicks.
In addition, you can backup your entries and restore it at some point in the future or on another device.
Interested in upcoming features? Join the Diabetes Diary Community on Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112025268441372305923.
If you find an error, missing a feature or have a question, please feel free to send an e-mail or drop a comment on the community wall.
• This app doesn't track anything
• This app doesn't send any data
• This app is ad-free
This app explores 15 different topics, from Gestational Diabetes to Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young and complications such as Peripheral Vascular Disease and Ketoacidosis.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
Each clinical case can be navigated in a matter of minutes and the comprehensive discussion will serve as an valuable update for busy physicians while being an educational tool for residents, medical students and other healthcare professionals studying for academic and licensure exams.
1. Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young
2. Secondary Diabetes
3. Pregestational Diabetes
4. Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
6. Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar State
7. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
8. Diabetic Retinopathy
9. Diabetic Neuropathy
10. Diabetic Nephropathy
11. Peripheral Vascular Disease
12. Silent Myocardial Infarction
13. Diabetic Foot Ulcers
14. Vaginal Candidiasis
15. Diabetic Mastopathy
16. Diabetic Thoracic Radiculoneuropathy
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight, notes and all your medication simply and effectively with DiabetesPlus for type2 diabetics on your Android-Smartphone.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data and email them to your doctor or print them within seconds.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), medication, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Optional administration of insulin dosages (short and long acting)
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email the pdf to your doctor or to yourself
Use top notch fully multitouch interactive charts. Zoom, pan, swing, fling and create/email report exactly from what you see. Multiple chart series and Y axes support. Customize everything including units, with automatic unit conversion. Only your imagination is the limit!
No other app has the custom made Combobox UI technology, no other app has the chart template builder.*
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data input: just click new form and pick a category from the slider
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly and add colorful icons to them.
★ The form adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and put those to the top of the lists.
★ Calculator at hand, you can write eg. 1/3+5*6.4-6 in entry fields.
★ Present your data as you like it, zoomable and scrollable Android chart with fully customizable content.
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your chart as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Because one size does not fit all, you can chose your fontsize in the preferences.
★ Edit categories, subcategories to modify high-low ranges.
★ Define quantities yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data an automatic conversion is done on the chart
It is currently free, with no ads and privacy breaching shenanigans. Please rate it if you like it, since that is the only "payment" we accept!:)
You are free to track anything you want, for example you could track spending too
1.) Just add private/business expenses context
2.) Add categories like office materials, food (there is a medications category already) etc.
3.) Add the dollar as quantity
4.) Profit from custom charts, data export.
Log blood pressure, carbs, medication, meds, excercises, spending... It logs anything you like.
*Probably because it was hell a lot of work to make them!:)
Under categories you can select the various moments of the day. Major are: breakfast, lunch, dinner! Also you can add other categories to suit your needs.
There are two display options: graph or statistics, displayed according to blood level, normal, high or low! A true estimate ..... Very useful to monitor your progress!
You'll never have to write your daily diary .... But with this application will be very easy to send your levels to the doctor.
Registration of values is possible for a period of 30 days, in the premium version this limit is not present.
In case of incompatibility please have a look on our website: http://www.mylife SiDiary.org/customerservice-faqv6-2088.asp?IDSprache=2
To use a diabetes logbook on your Android device is very simple with mylife SiDiary. You can track all relevant data for your therapy like blood glucose, carbohydrates, medication like insulin and so on quickly in a simple data mask to make it visible on your Android device. You can analyze it with the statistics function or with our trend analysis.
If you already use the PC version of mylife SiDiary to read your meter, insulin pump, etc. - you can also add the data to your Android device by simply synchronizing them with mylife SiDiary Online.
The features at a glance:
• very easy entry of all data with the numeric keypad
• all data can be tracked with a scrollable input mask
• clearly arranged display of your daily data in SiDiary's typical style
• lots of statistic graphics (pie chart, line graph, modal day and detailed statistics)
• trend analysis (how was the progress of your therapy in the last days/weeks/months?)
• fast synchronization of your data with mylife SiDiary Online, where you are able to initiate stand-alone printing of your data from your operating system or synchronize the data with your desktop computer version of mylife SiDiary
• automatic synchronization option (after shutting down the app and/or at midnight)
• user defined data types, which you have defined in your PC version, can also be used on the Android after synchronizing with mylife SiDiary Online
• blood glucose values can be entered in mg/dl or mmol/l
• body weight can be entered in kg or lbs
• carbohydrates can be entered in grams or any other exchange unit (such as BE/KE, etc.)
• dd.mm or mm-dd date format
• 24h or 12h am/pm time format
• data rows that you don't want to use can be hidden
You can use mylife SiDiary Android as a stand-alone app, but this version can also enhance the PC version. You can download readings from your blood glucose meter and your insulin pump with your PC version and enter additional data on the way in your Android version. After synchronizing both your desktop computer and your Android with mylife SiDiary Online all of your data will be merged into one logbook. Since synchronization with mylife SiDiary Online will be started manually, you always have the full control over the program and the possible costs of your online connection.
The app requires the following rights (explanation in brackets):
• to read and identify the phone’s status (to create the app serial number)
• your approximate (network-based) location (for commercial ads in your language)
• full internet access (download ads and transfer data on demand to mylife SiDiary Online)
• storage (to store data locally on your device)
• paid services (send text messages: optional, must be turned on first: when the blood glucose is exceeding or falling below the limit values a text message can be sent to a predetermined number (eg, to the parents or the diabetes team)