Don’t make your keyboard seems humdrum. My friends, try this amazing theme now!
★ Notice ★
To use the theme, you need to first install iKeyboard Pro.Freely.Click here to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qisiemoji.ikeyboard
★ Learn about iKeyboard Pro★
Bored with your default Android keyboard? CUSTOMIZE your keyboard now with iKeyboard Pro!
It is the free and best colorful Emoji,Emoticons,Text Face,Themes,Stickers and Smiley Keyboard you have seen!Free Features
- Accurate auto-correct and next-word prediction
- Best collection of 800+ emoji, emoticons, and smileys support everywhere (including Whatsapp and others apps which support Emoji)
- personalized themes supported
- Customized font style supported
- Easily Input various kind of symbols and emoticons
- Quickly used and share emoji through social sites
- Full Emoji,Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free Emoji
And lots of convenient features are prepared for you!
If you want to learn more about iKeyboard Pro,click here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qisiemoji.ikeyboard
★ Contact with us ★
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/IKeyboard/785601774845713?ref=hl
If you like our theme,please support us by rating it ★★★★★and leave a comment.Thanks for your time and enjoy it.
The GSM App is the best way to track grain during harvest and throughout the year. The phone app makes it easy and convenient to keep track of loads into your bins or loads into the local elevator. All the data is stored in the cloud and is immediately available. No more keeping track of scale tickets or wondering how much grain you hauled to town. Easily know when it is time to move augers and know which bins have room for more grain.
GSM has features such as calculating shrinkage, bin capacity and setting reminders to check bins. The user can easily generate an Excel spreadsheet showing each of the bins data. The spreadsheet can be emailed to the account holder or shared with his banker or landlord.
The GSM App is password protected and the data entered is securely and privately stored per account. Each account requires an email as the username which is then verified before the account can be established. Accounts can be shared by family farm operations by using the unique user name feature which creates each transaction using that users name.
★ Notice ★
-To activate the Black Key TouchPal Keyboard theme, you need TouchPal Emoji Keyboard 188.8.131.52 or above, which is chosen by over 200 million people worldwide.
-Click here to install TouchPal Keyboard Emoji Keyboard for free.
★ How to use? ★
-Install the Black Key Keyboard theme ---> Press its icon ---> It would be enabled by TouchPal Emoji Keyboard automatically!
-The keyboard theme will lead you to Google Play of TouchPal Keyboard if you still don't have it in phone. Install and activate the hot app to apply the theme!
★ Want more themes? ★
-Tap 'Store' & 'Theme' icon within the TouchPal logo on the toolbar, tons of fancy hot themes there.
★ Free Features of TouchPal Emoji Keyboard ★
-900+ colorful & cute Emoji, emoticons and smileys for free.
-Works for all applications, including many popular apps: Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Whatsapp, Wechat, Google Talk, Line, etc.
-Support all fancy keyboard themes.
-Customizable keyboard themes, emojis and 85+ languages are all in one FREE TouchPal Emoji Keyboard.
***If you like this keyboard theme, please support us by rating it ★★★★★
***More ideas & feedback? Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITS OF USE
SCOPE AND LIMITATIONS
Connection capacities are calculated on the basis of design provisions in the 2005 National Design Specification® for Wood Construction (NDS®). The calculated capacities are based on the following assumptions and conditions:
· Bolts and lag screws must meet the requirements of ANSI/ASME B18.2.1, wood screws must meet the requirements of ANSI/ASME B18.6.1, and nails must meet the requirements of ASTM F1667.
· Bolts, lag screws and wood screws must be installed in predrilled lead holes in accordance with the provisions of NDS Chapter 11.
· Bolts, lag screws and wood screws must not be forcibly driven into connection members with a hammer or other impact device.
· The faces of adjacent connection members are brought into contact when fasteners are installed.
· Adequate edge distances, end distances and spacing must be provided for all fasteners to prevent splitting of wood connection members, in accordance with NDS Chapter 11.
· Steel side plates with thickness of ¼ in. or greater must meet the requirements of ASTM A36, and steel side plates with thickness less than ¼ in. must meet the requirements of ASTM A653, Grade 33.
· Concrete connection members must have compressive strength (fc') of at least 2500 psi.
· The on-line Connection Calculator does not specifically address multiple-fastener connections. See NDS Chapters 10-11 and NDS Appendix E for applicable design provisions.
· The on-line Connection Calculator does not address fasteners installed at an angle to grain (e.g., toe-nails). See NDS Chapters 10-11 for applicable design provisions.
· The on-line Connection Calculator does not address fasteners subjected to combined lateral and withdrawal loading. See NDS Chapters 10-11 for applicable design provisions.
· The on-line Connection Calculator does not address connections with gaps or non-structural spacer blocks between members.
GENERAL STRUCTURAL GUIDELINES
The quality of structural wood products and fasteners and the design of load-supporting members and connections shall conform to provisions of the NDS. The on-line Connection Calculator is based on design equations for lateral loading and withdrawal loading specified in NDS Chapters 10 and 11, along with fastener characteristics specified in NDS Appendix L. The NDS Commentary, NDS Appendices I through N, and NDS Chapters 12-13 provide additional guidelines regarding the design of connections in wood structures.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DESIGN
While every effort has been made to insure the accuracy of the information presented, and special effort has been made to assure that the information reflects the state-of-the-art, neither the American Forest & Paper Association nor its members assume any responsibility for any particular design prepared from this on-line Connection Calculator. Those using this on-line Connection Calculator assume all liability from its use.