Следите за новостями и событиями из жизни «Сименс», узнайте больше о компании и ее 160-летней истории в России, познакомьтесь с инновационными решениями и разработками концерна в сфере энергетики, индустрии, здравоохранения и инфраструктуры городов и проверьте себя в викторине, посвященной юбилею компании.
Приложение «Сименс» – это:
- полная информация о бизнесе компании и ее подразделениях;
- последние новости, пресс-релизы и корпоративные фотографии;
- информация о разработках компании и актуальные номера журнала «Картины будущего», посвященного инновациям;
- интерактивная история «Сименс» в России;
- интересные факты о «Сименс» и викторина;
- возможность напрямую связаться с компанией и задать вопрос
Main functions at a glance
About COMOS: Gain an overview of the COMOS product portfolio and learn how to manage your plant data in a highly efficient manner with COMOS. For further information, simply directly download the current brochures and client magazines to your terminal device or access the latest COMOS films via the video list.
News: The COMOS Connect App news service with push function offers always up-to-date information on the subject of holistic plant management. Share news on Twitter and Facebook to inform your colleagues and business contacts about important developments.
Contacts: Networking made easy! Manage your personal data in the contacts section. An individual QR code® is automatically generated for you. The integrated QR Code® scanner enables you to scan the QR codes® of other COMOS Connect users and to receive their contact data. Use your own code to release your data for scanning. The contact information is transmitted in a matter of seconds.
References: Access the Siemens Industry Reference database anytime from anywhere around the globe and learn how users successfully employ the COMOS software solutions in their projects. With the integrated search filter, you can view the references from your focus industry directly.
Events: You are notified of new event announcements via a push message. This way, you can easily andcomfortably inform yourself of events in your region and directly get in touch with our contact partner for registration.
Service Contacts: In this area, you can find the contact information for our COMOS branches and the respective contact partners.
Business Partners: Our network of competent sales and service partners throughout the entire world is growing steadily. Here you find our partners, classified according to region.
Competition: Come play with us! We regularly present new, playful challenges to you. With a little luck you can be one of the first submitters to win a small prize in our competition mode.
QR Code® is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
• access to thousands of documents
• subject specific selection
• user language selection
• document language selection
• select downloaded documents as your favorites
To make the access to the whole knowledge easier, Siemens BT has developed this app. The user can profit from this user friendly service and always has access to thousands of documents. In addition, he can download the most important items on the device and mark them as favorites for future access.
You have access to: FAQs, downloads of the latest firmware or software version, manuals, certificates, characteristics, application examples and tools, product notes (e.g. announcement of new products), successors in case of product discontinuation.
Get a quick overview of the latest entries on the start screen. The search function provides you with hits concerning the products and entries and supports you with a personal list of suggestions. Find your personal favorites in “mySupport”, all the entries you need regularly. You also have the possibility to send an inquiry to the Technical Support (Support Request).
Moreover, the area Messages area provides you with selected messages about new functions, important entries or events.
The main functions at a glance:
• Scanning product codes/EAN codes with a direct display of all the technical information about this product, including graphic data (CAx data).
• Sending product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
• Sending inquiries to the technical Support (Support Requests). with a photo function for transmitting detailed information.
• The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
• Offline cache function of all the favorites in mySupport. These entries are also available without network reception.
• Transferring PDF documents into a library (e.g. iBooks etc.).
Replacing the “SIRIUS eAssistance” App
Of course, the Industry Online Support app also contains all the information about SIRIUS products and replaces the SIRIUS eAssistance app. The SIRIUS eAssistance app will soon be no longer offered in the Store.
- Locate fundamental facts and figures with just a few clicks and scrolls.
- Obtain current information from the press office and stay up-to-date.
- Browse through more than 160 years of Siemens history.
- Discover the world of Siemens through vivid pictures of all topics.
- Get an overview of all Siemens apps in the Play Store.
The flexible, intuitive Siemens Transformer App helps you identify the ideal transformer for your requirements in next to no time.
Calculate efficiency and noise values, compare different transformers, identify savings potentials, and email the results to your colleagues.
The Siemens Transformer App puts all relevant values for the comparison of transformers at your fingertips.
market, and this app will give you an overview
about the different industrial projects and success stories from SIEMENS.
A selection of these success stories can be filtered by product names,
industries, regions or services, and you can sort
through this information quickly and save it for offline reading. With
it's intuitive navigation you can easily access
industrial references from Siemens on the go.
SINAMICS SELECTOR leads you quickly and easily to the correct order numbers (MLFBs) for the following SINAMICS low-voltage frequency inverters in the 0.12 kW to 250 kW power range:
• SINAMICS V20
• SINAMICS G120C
• SINAMICS G120P
• SINAMICS G120
This is how it works:
1. SINAMICS frequency inverter
2. The rated power and device options
Subsequently you can save and send your selection via email.
The preselection serves as the basis for an order specification with the dealer / with Siemens.
The function error code helps you to identify and remedy errors. Just enter the error code shown on the variable speed drive and the app explains you what it means and what to do to correct the error.
If you have any questions, the app provides a support page giving you the name of the contact person responsible for your region. What’s more, free information about the conversion in general and videos are at your disposal, e.g. information covering installation and commissioning of the G120P variable speed drive made by Siemens.
For fixed speed operation motors with different IE classifications (IE1, IE2, IE3 and IE4) can be compared taking into account individual operating time and motor loads.
In the new variable speed operation module the most cost effective drive system can be determined based on a pump application with individual load profiles. Simply enter a few key data and the app calculates energy efficiency, potential energy cost savings and the pay-back period. These values can be directly compared and the break-even point is displayed graphically.
The App also offers an overview of local minimum efficiency requirements for low voltage induction motors (so called MEPS – Minimum Efficiency Performance Standards) for selected countries.
You can send the results calculated with the SIMOTICS EE-COMPARATOR directly from the app by e-mail.
Siemens Wind Diagnostics app is free but you need to be a registered user of the customer portal Siemens Wind Dialogue. Contact your Siemens site manager for your site to get started with the customer portal.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your equipment with a new motor, order spare parts or troubleshoot your application in the field, the Motor Toolkit Camera feature connects you to our Siemens product or service teams. In a world where a failed motor can shut down processes and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost product time, the Motor Toolkit contains critical information and direct communication channels with Siemens to respond preventatively and immediately to a motor problem.
• Take a picture of any Siemens motor nameplate and get fast motor support.
• Forget a basic motor formula? No problem. Use common industry formulas to get quick results.
• Plan your project with the Lead Time Calculator.
• E-mail motor resources and training material straight from the app.
• Learn more about motor basics and where motors are used along with trouble shooting advice from Siemens motor experts through our White Papers.
• Find the right motor for your project by accessing motor features and viewing dimension prints to see how the equipment fits into your application.
• Find contact information to support your quotation and technical needs, connect to the right web site, look for solutions in other Siemens apps and understand more about what Siemens offers.
• Stay current with the latest trends in industry and how Siemens solutions are making companies more competitive.
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare as well as providing infrastructure solutions, primarily for cities and metropolitan areas. For over 165 years, Siemens has stood for technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality. Our almost 370,000 professionals based in 190 countries deliver sustainability and profitability to customers worldwide.
Enter or get calculated the required maximum volumetric flow, select other features such as type of connection, PN class or DN size – and the ideal type of combi valve will be displayed. The matching type of actuator is just as easy to find. Also, all data sheets are provided.
Now, the right motorized valve is at your disposal, but you would like to know the presetting you need to ensure the required volumetric flow. The Combi Valve Sizer does this job for you as well.
This also works in the reverse sense, if you would like to find the maximum volumetric flow resulting from a certain presetting.
Siemens combi valves combine in one valve body a control valve, a differential pressure controller to shields against pressure fluctuations in the hydraulic network, and a presetting scale to set the desired maximum volumetric flow. If required, the valves can be supplied with pressure measuring points to acquire the differential pressure across the valve. The Combi Valve Sizer app from Siemens helps you design and implement HVAC plants that employ these smart, multifunctional and pressure-independent valves.
• Part Planning and Validation
• Assembly Planning and Validation
• Robotics and Automation Planning
• Plant Design and Optimization
• Quality Management
• Manufacturing Process Management