This application allows users to connect their smart devices to SIMATIC S7-1500, S7-1200, ET 200SP and Open Controller (PN/IO) via WIFI access point.
• Configure a control page to operate and monitor variables with a set of projectable control-types: gauge, button, slider, bar graph and output field. Of each control type, one control can be configured for free. If more controls of one control type are needed, the respective control type needs to be unlocked via in-app-purchasing once. After unlocking, as many controls of the respective type as desired can be configured. However, the maximum number of controls is limited to 50.
NOTICE: To add controls to the control page an internet connection is needed. Usage of the control page is possible without an internet-connection.
• Change the CPU operating mode (RUN/STOP)
• Read CPU and module diagnostic information and send via email
• Monitor and modify variables or tags in a list (max. 20)
• Display up to 8 variables in a trendview
• S7 Alarming (for firmware versions >= 2.5 of S7-1500)
• Languages: English and German
The app supports SIMATIC S7-1500 and ET200SP with firmware 1.8 or higher, as well as SIMATIC S7-1200 with firmware 3.0 or higher. Android versions < 4.1 are not supported!
By downloading this application you accept the SIEMENS End User License Agreement for mobile applications on https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/ww/en/view/109480850
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the application was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S.-embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or Entity List.
By using the application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the application for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, missile, or chemical or biological weapons.