This application allows users to connect their smart devices to LOGO! 0BA7 and LOGO! 0BA8 via WIFI access point.
• Configure a control page to operate and monitor variables with a set of projectable control-types: gauge, button, slider, bar graph and output field. Of each control type, one control can be configured for free. If more controls of one control type are needed, the respective control type needs to be unlocked via in-app-purchasing once. After unlocking, as many controls of the respective type as desired can be configured. However, the maximum number of controls is limited to 50.
NOTICE: To add controls to the control page an internet connection is needed. Usage of the control page is possible without an internet-connection.
• Show IO Status
• Show operating mode (RUN/STOP)
• Read and acknowledge diagnostic information
• Display of webserver websites (0BA8 only)
• Display and modification of variables in a list (max. 20).
• Display up to 8 variables in a trendview
• Languages: English and German
The app supports LOGO! 0BA7 and LOGO! 0BA8. Android versions < 4.1 are not supported.
By downloading this application you accept the SIEMENS End User License Agreement for mobile applications on https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/ww/en/view/109480850
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the application was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S.-embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or Entity List.
By using the application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the application for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, missile, or chemical or biological weapons.