100% offline, 100% free!
- Mappa offline dettagliata
- Informazioni su Siena (storia, cucina, il Palio)
- Più di 40 luoghi da visitare ognuno con la propria descrizione, fotografia e posizione sulla mappa
- I migliori ristoranti con indirizzi e fascia di prezzo
- Informazioni per lo shopping a Siena
Siena è nella tua tasca! Visita la città con Siena Guida Turistica by Losna!
- Offline high-detail map
- Informations about Siena (history, food and wines, the Palio)
- Over 40 places to visit with detailed descriptions, photographs and positions on the map
- The best restaurants with addresses and price range
- Informations about shopping in Siena
The whole Siena is in your pocket! Enjoy your visit with Siena Travel Guide by Losna!
Un utile strumento per cittadini e turisti per scoprire le tante opportunità che offre la Città e vivere fino in fondo l’esperienza senese.
You will find some Information regarding many aspects and all very useful if you are going to stay one or more days in Siena.
"Sleep" icon: we will try to give you some address of nice and different types of Accommodations. You can contact them directly. You find all contact details at the end of the presentation of each Structure.
"Eat" icon: the same concept. Take a look to some of the best address and take contact directly.
"Maps" icon: you will find many Maps divided by themes. Places not always very well known...a bit of Hidden Tuscany!
"When" icon: a list of most important/particulars events in the area. There is a description and where is possible also contacts.
"Weather" icon: do not miss to know the weather forecast for your Holiday.
"Requests" icon: ask for availability and prices without any obligation.
"Call and SOS" icon: useful contacts to Medical assistance, Taxis, Airports...
• The contact points of Siena City Tour, the information content and movies are constantly being updated in real time.
• We wish you a pleasant stay in Tuscany.
To Unlock all the functions inside the app please login:
Discover tiny villages, larger towns, old farm houses and castles. Vineyards, woods and olive groves line the roads and hidden among them some of my favorite places to explore.
The 222 highway runs from Florence to Siena though some of Tuscany's best wine producing vineyards. In Italy you don't drink without eating and I have listed some of my favorite places to dine.
Mostly, I think Chianti is about the people, the Chiantigiani, that live with such passion. Take time to enjoy the artisans and artists in the magical region.
★ About the Author ★
Judy Witts Francini has made Tuscany her home since 1984. A chef in her former life, now cooking teacher, food writer, Italian life coach and Culinary Curator, Judy's cooking classes and custom culinary programs are tops in Tuscany. Married to a Florentine, can always be found exploring some new market, testing a new recipe or sharing secrets with the farmers and butchers she meets in Italy.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Specialty Shops (6 sights)
* Places of Worship (10 sights)
* Museums in Siena (7 sights)
* Historic Buildings (7 sights)
* Nightlife Tour of Siena (7 sights)
* Sightseeing Tour (10 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
More from developer
Scaricando la versione free di Siena App Palio potrete vedere sul vostro smartphone/tablet il video di ogni Palio corso dal 2000 ad oggi e tutti i Drappelloni consegnati alle contrade vincitrici.
Gli aggiornamenti si susseguiranno, aggiungendo nuovi Palii del passato, fino a creare una rassegna completa dagli anni Cinquanta ad oggi.
Ma c’è molto di più: per ogni Palio è possibile acquistare una versione estesa che vi consentirà di godervi la corsa da ben otto angolazioni differenti, tutte accomunate dalla assoluta qualità delle immagini in alta definizione. Un’occasione davvero incredibile per cogliere ogni singolo dettaglio dello spettacolo del Palio.