What this is: The purpose of this game is to teach Spanish must-to-know words and phrases in real-life situations. Experts agree that this style of learning works better than rote memorization. Also, it's 10 times more fun!
What this is not: A full-blown AAA-style blockbuster video game that would entertain hardcore gamers for countless hours. The missions in this game will be straightforward and close to real life.
How to play:
1. Move player by tapping on the target point. He will walk to it automatically. If walking is too slow for you, double-tap on the target point and he will run!
2. Talk with characters by tapping on the "talk" icon that appears when you first tap on the character.
3. You can inspect items (water bottle, ATM, etc.) by tapping on the "look" icon. You can use an item by tapping on the "cog" icon.
4. During dialogs between the player and the characters, you can repeat each phrase as many times as you wish. To do that, simply switch to the Manual mode and use the “Repeat” button. When in the Manual mode, move to the next phrase by tapping on the “Next” button.
Tips: 1. For better memorization, use the Manual mode and repeat phrases aloud.
2. Not sure what the characters say? Switch subtitles between English and Spanish (Menu>Options>Language).
3. Use Menu>Save and Menu>Load to quickly jump to different parts of the game.
More missions will be added in the future. Please use the Feedback button inside the app to share your opinion and suggestions.