Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
- Save different destination for navigation
- Traffic map based on google real-time traffic
- Auto-update traffic map every 3 minutes
- Store multiple routes and regions
- Start google map navigation out of traffic map
- Initiate navigation around traffic jam
- Track your position
- Find routes or regions by geocoding
- Best suited for commuters
Quick Start Guide
(1) Define --> (2) Save --> (3) Load ...
This app called “ACom” presents current traffic information on a map. After starting this app, the map is automatically drawn. Green lines indicate free traffic flow, whereas red lines indicate traffic jam. However, you must be online to receive current information.
The app does not require location information at any time. However, if you want to be tracked, you must enable GPS or WiFi-location in Android. Pressing the “Track”-button will initiate the tracking process. After pressing the “Track”-button, you can press “Bird” to activate the “Birdview”-Mode. (Using “Birdview” with GPS the map is always shown according to your driving direction. Using “Birdview” with WiFi-based location tracking the map is always shown centered to your current position). Pressing the “HideMe”-button will stop the tracking.
You can select WiFi-based location (low energy) or GPS-based location (high energy consumption) via your Android settings menu. Both types of location are supported by ACom. However, we do not recommend using GPS-based tracking without plugged power-supply due to high energy consumption.
You can define your region of interest (ROI) by selecting the options menu “Define”. A ROI can be a region within to locations or just a single location (city). However, you must be online to define ROIs.
You can store any current presented map just by selecting the options menu “Save”. The title of this storage is automatically generated but can be modified by a “long-click” on the issue.
You can load any stored map just by selecting the options menu “Load” and selecting the desired title.
Smartphones may turn-off automatically after a time (sleep-mode). To avoid that, you can disable the sleep-mode by selecting “Sleep-Mode off” in the options-menu.
If you have loaded a stored map you can select “Navi to Target” in order to start the google maps navigation app. The navigation target is automatically adopted by the target (city) of your yet defined map.
On the top left side, you can open the “navigation drawer”. The “Master Map” is the main map, which contains all the information. However, you can download third-party Plug-Ins or even a collection of Plug-Ins, which utilize this information and present additional information.
You are free to develop and maintain your own Plug-In. A manual and demos for creating Plug-Ins are available in the github repository grabowCommuter/PlugIn-Developer.
The number of maintained Plug-Ins is limited to 4 in the free version. You can select “purchase” (In-App billing) in the options-menu to overcome this limitation.
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
You focus on driving, and we’ll watch the road ahead! Set-up a route and opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts sent directly to your device, giving you the flexibility you need to change your commute plans ahead of time!
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature.
Beat the Traffic provides the fastest route from start to end considering all traffic issues and road conditions along the way. Look for a ‘Smart Route’ when there are issues impacting your commute which cause heavy delays.
Access your routes anytime, anywhere! Registered members can access their personalized routes and saved data on any device.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for an at-a-glance personalized traffic report on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts
- Share incidents with other commuters.
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.”
TOTAL TRAFFIC FEATURES:
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
Total Traffic offers its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the United States.
The Total Traffic Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Total Traffic offers incredibly detailed speed information. You’ll know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour.
*** CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS -- Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the United States.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS -- Total Traffic features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
• Enter some basic information about your commute and we’ll notify you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with our informative notifications.
• If you’re commuting outside of your scheduled times or want to get a read on your route, you can check current conditions anytime by simply opening the app. It’s that easy!
• When your commute forecast looks grim or you have extra stops to make, Commute links directly to the MapQuest app for a more robust navigation experience. The MapQuest navigation app will help you find alternate routes, get voice-guided directions, or simply find a coffee shop along the way.
Download the simplest app for your daily commute!
Have feedback for our development team? Contact us at: email@example.com
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Don’t waste any more time stuck in traffic jams! Traffic information from V-Traffic gives you real-time updates on traffic status, accidents, road closures, bottlenecks, road works, congestion, police checkpoints**, speed cameras** and animal hazards (wild animals crossing the road, farm animals on the road, etc.).
Report any incidents you encounter while travelling simply by tapping the ‘Report event’ button and selecting the type of incident (accident, congestion, road works, slippery road, police checkpoint or animal hazard).
Consult our road weather service before setting out. This will give you plenty of real-time warning of weather conditions that may affect traffic flow, saving you time and helping you travel more safely. Our road weather service was developed in partnership with the Finnish Meteorological Institute.
Weather forecasts produced in partnership with Météo-France provide you with detailed weather predictions covering several days at a time.
The most complete service available:
V-Traffic covers more than 600,000 km of road network in Europe*, including motorways, secondary roads and urban arteries. All information is updated in real time, offering unprecedented levels of quality and accuracy.
Whether commuting to work or travelling on vacation, you can now call up accurate traffic information directly from your smartphone. Travelling abroad? Avoid traffic congestion and plan the best routes using the latest local information, updated in real time.
With a single tap, you can check traffic conditions in Paris, Stockholm, Olso, Warsaw, Copenhagen, Helsinki and many other European cities.
*Available in: France, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Poland.
**Depending on local legislation and availability.
The application lets you create an accident report ( A PDF file ) in a simple and organised way, as required by insurance companies and the police, without missing important details during an accident situation.
* Draw a sketch of the vehicles damage by an easy to use, three-dimensional vehicle model which supports multiple vehicle types.
* Take pictures of the event.
* Get a satellite map of your exact location.
* Fill in the details ( personal information, licenses, insurance, etc. ) of those involved in a accident.
* Add casualties and witnesses details to the report.
* Share your relevant personal details in a click of a button.
* Create, view and send an elegant accident report with all the necessary information in just a few seconds!
Dr.apps team hopes that "Accident Report" will help you, and be a useful tool in case of an accident, in which you are stressed and confused.
We appreciate your comments and support!
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any problem while using one of our products.
•Bill inquiry for multiple tickets
•Payment through credit card for multiple tickets
•Receive the payment receipt through email and/or SMS
•View the payment transaction history
•Receive notifications for outstanding bills
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/