This application emulates SigAlert.com. It is a portal to the SigAlert.com Website
We are not affiliated with SigAlert in any way.
The SigAlert.com Website team make all updates to the website Mobile Iphone Version.
Internet Connection is required.
- Traffic detail just got even better! Now we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
- We've added the latest version of Google Maps which improves accuracy of your location and helps save battery power and data usage.
- Look for larger fonts for times/text throughout the app to make it easier to read in the car.
- We said goodbye to the carousel on the top of the screen and replaced it with an easier to use drop down menu.
- We made the app even smarter. It detects that you are Home and opens on Work, and it opens on Home when you are at Work.
- Mini Map on the News screen now show your entire route for easier navigation.
- Cameras are now loaded in order of your commute from start to finish so you can see the trouble spots along the way.
- We've added support for the following tablets - Nexus 7 & 10, Samsung Galaxy 7 & 10
INRIX Is the most accurate traffic, routing and road alert app that gives you control of your commute. Choose your fastest route, decide the best time to leave, know your arrival time in advance and share it with friends and family.
INRIX crowd sources data from more than just phones. We have GPS data from over millions trucks, cameras, road sensors, in- car navigation systems. We also track local events that impact traffic. INRIX is trusted by most of the top car manufacturers in the world including Ford, BMW, and Toyota for their in-car navigation systems.
The app makes it easy for you to report immediately and share accidents, hazards and police activity. Using the app is a win for the whole driver community, helping everyone save time, money and avoid frustration.
“Once you load this app, your traffic intelligence gathering capabilities skyrocket.” MAC|Life
• Traffic detail just got even better! Now with XD Traffic we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by that baseball game traffic again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the fastest routes to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts for accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Let your friends know when you will be there.
• Departure Alerts: Tells you when to leave for an on-time arrival.
• Community Traffic Reporting: See timely incident reports from the community of INRIX drivers.
• Traffic Cameras: See real time traffic conditions.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of places
• Gas/Fuel Prices: See gas prices reported via credit card transactions updated hourly.
INRIX has the best traffic and road incident data for over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries. Major cities include: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Honolulu, Atlanta, Boston, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, Phoenix, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver, Calgary, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Brasília, Rome, Milan, Napoli, Torino, Madrid, Barcelona.
This App is for use in Hong Kong.
To beat traffic in more than 100 cities in the United States, please download “Traffic Smart: Beat Traffic” or “TrafficSmart USA”. Major US cities supported include, but not limited to: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston (BOS), Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Daytona Beach, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Hampton Roads, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles (LA), Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York City (NYC), Newark, Ogden, Orlando, Philadelphia (Philly), Phoenix, Pittsburgh (PIT), Portland, Provo, Raleigh, Riverside, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco (SFO), Seattle, St Louis, Tampa, & Washington DC.
Traffic Smart supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads in these US States: Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
Major functions in Live Traffic and Weather in Hong Kong:
* “Dual Search Mode” – You can search camera locations easily in text mode or map mode
* “Cross-harbour Journey Time” - The journey time indicators provide you with average time for crossing the harbour between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
* “Traffic Speed Map” - The traffic speed map provides you with the average traffic speed of the major roads in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
* "My Favorites" – You can store your favorite camera locations so that you can see their real-time snapshots with a simple touch.
* “Multiple Snapshots” – You can see real-time snapshots of multiple cameras (e.g. both entrances of the Cross Harbour Tunnel) on the same screen at the same time.
* “24 Hour News Alert & Archive” – This app memorizes the special traffic alerts for the past 24 hours so that you can have a better understanding of the traffic conditions.
* “Live Weather” – You can see the most up-to-date weather information and warnings provided by the Hong Kong Observatory.
-NEW FEATURE in this update-
Take a pic of what you are seeing, and let us know with the 'My Traffic' button on the app
An on-demand voiced traffic app. A live traffic reporter delivering the most relevant, accurate, dependable and timely roadway conditions for your city! This is a voiced product.
Finally, real traffic on your mobile device! This is not a map program. No GPS, pinching or sliding. The only interaction is the play button. We keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. This is as real as it gets!
Download the ONLY voiced traffic app in the world.
- Alternate Routes
- Delay Times
- Travel Times
- Airport Delays
- Push Notifications for emergencies in your city
To use Tele-Traffic, click the city of your choice from the menu, click the play button, and hear the traffic report before you leave the home, work...or wherever you may be leaving from or heading to. Need to hear what is happening in another city you are traveling to? You can do that too.
No more waiting for the radio or television to give you dated or rushed information. We give you all you need to know!
*Be advised, not all cities are available yet. We are rolling out new cities often, so please keep the app on your phone, and check back often. Tele-Traffic operations will service Central Florida Orlando, Jacksonville, Ft Myers, Naples, SWFL, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Miami, Tampa, Atlanta, Raleigh, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Charleston, Boston, Richmond, San Francisco, St Louis, Los Angeles, Seattle, Baltimore, New York, Washington DC, Indianapolis, Chicago, San Diego, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Detroit, Honolulu, Philadelphia and more U.S. cities including Puerto Rico, for a total of 27 U.S. markets.
"Reviewers' Choice Award Winner for 2012" -FileDir.com
"Great Idea and Really Useful" -Androidzoom
***Please make sure your sound is turned on, and not on vibrate or silent to hear the traffic reports.
Istanbul with 333 traffic camera phone can monitor in real time the status of the road, you can choose alternate routes based on traffic conditions.
Cameras on the route that you use regularly can have quick access to your favorite list by adding.
Traffic Cameras In order to minimize users' internet traffic traffic camera images, each of six pictures in a minute in a changing and are played repeatedly.
Images are owned by IBB.
Keywords: IBB, traffic, road conditions, density, cameras, live streaming, CepTrafik navigation
The main emphasis is on traffic web cameras which you can organize into favorite groups and swipe between them.
Easily synchronize and update the lists of recent locations and display them in Google Maps including the traffic density and other objects of interest.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good and useful - Thanx for this application, usefully for me. With czech highways (D1, D2 mainly) cameras it will be 6 stars product ;-)” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Vraiment tres tres bonne app ..BRAVO AMAZING!!!! Perfect for montreal ... - Vraiment tres tres bonne app ..BRAVO AMAZING!!!! Perfect for montreal canada..thank you” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “easy and practical. a must have app” - Customer feedback
■ Contains more than 500 locations and thousands of traffic cameras
■ Search for camera and location
■ Swipe and scroll in list and grid view
■ Organize items in collections and favorites
■ Customize grid and list views
■ Synchronize automatically with the on-line database to receive the latest traffic information
■ Display on map
■ Additional items of interest (only some locations)
■ HC, ICS, JB support
■ Themes (White, Black)
■ Speed Cameras
■ Filter items you wish to see
■ Import and export your favorites to a text file
■ Manage your favorites and change the order by dragging the images
■ Save camera image to SD card
■ Integration with the Google Maps app
■ View the traffic density
■ Display cameras, favorites, accidents, radars, closures and others
■ You have your "My Maps" and "My Places" at hand and simply benefit from endless features of Google Maps
Czech Republic (Prague, Brno, Ostava)
City Traffic is a must have if you do not want to end up in a terrible traffic jam and simply want to plan your trip efficiently.
- If you have ANY trouble, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT before leaving a bad review. We can help you!
- Leave a market comment if you like our app, it is the best way for supporting us
city traffic, cz, traffic cams, prague traffic, doprava praha, dopravni situace, doprava, ceska republika, czech republic, prague, praha, traffic density, camera favorites, speed cameras, parking, closures
This app allows you to plan your travel by quickly grabbing updated images of the freeway traffic cams around the valley or be looking at a map showing the current speeds over the freeways for the valley.
- Traffic Cameras: Pull up 182 freeway traffic cams across the valley including:
- US 60
- Loop 101
- Loop 202
- Traffic Map: Pull up a graphic overview of the Phoenix valley showing speeds for the valley freeways.
- Travel Times: Quickly access the exact travel time for valley freeways.
- Important Audio: AZ511 releases audio files to inform drivers of special situations or road closures for various reasons. If one of these are released when you are viewing the app, a button will become active and let you listen to the report.
- Special Event Audio: AZ511 releases audio for special event handling, including NASCAR races that help direct you to getting to the event. If this file is active a button will be shown so you can listen to the audio file.
If you have any comments, feedback or bug reports please visit my site at JTZApps.blogspot.com and leave them there as I can not help through the rating system.
Internet: App utilizes the internet to grab the latest traffic information and go to AZ511 website for travel times.
Landscape and portrait modes, works in all Tablets.
Free App, Ad supported
Cities covered included: Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Bernardino, Seattle, Phoenix, San Diego, Denver, Portland, El Paso, Minneapolis, Tampa, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, St Louis, Columbus, Detroit, Orlando, Kansas, San Antonio, Virginia Beach, Arlington, Richmond, Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Austin, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tucson, Milwaukee, Louisville, Fresno, Chattanooga, New Jersey, Colorado Springs, Boise, Des Moines, Omaha, Amarillo, Palm Beach, Corpus Christi, Raleigh, Lubbock, Laredo,Stockton, Bakersfield, Redding and Honolulu.
Use the Menu button to customize the application and the setting are saved for the next time.
To list all cameras in a city, search empty in search tab.
More than 3000 cameras.
Images sourced from diverse municipalities website.
Some camera images will not be available due maintenance or climate conditions.
Help us to improve the application, send bugs by email (rather than rating it bad), write critical comments but please be constructive, thanks.
*** For California and Oregon only: more states coming soon ***
Road Conditions 1.0 is a free, full featured reference guide to the latest road conditions in the state you select. Quickly find out which roads are safe to travel, are closed, or are having traffic/roadwork issues for which an alternate route would be best. Keep you and your family safe by knowing in advance which roads are safe or dangerous to travel!
- Ability to browse or search for a road by state
- Visually browse for rest areas
- Mark favorite roads for easy reference
Our system updates road condition data from the state's Department of Transportation's website every two minutes. Road Conditions is intended for informational purposes only, not as a life-saving application. Use at your own risk. It is not intended as a replacement for common sense or standard precautions. Road Conditions and Let There Be Light Innovations assumes no responsibility for damages caused by the use of, the lack of the use of, the unavailability of, or the falsity of the information provided by this application. Please consult the website of the state you're travelling in for more information about current road conditions and roads safety.
Let There Be Light Innovations
Road Conditions was created by Let There Be Light Innovations. Please visit online at ltbli.com. We value your feedback and input.
Proximity Alerts highlight your distance to each accident. A star symbolizes each mile in distance. For example, 1 star means that you are within a 1 mile radius of the accident. 2 stars represents a 2 mile radius and 3 stars represents a 3 mile radius. No star means that you are at least 3 miles away from an accident.
Just tap it to map it...Plan your alternate route by tapping the map icon next to the description. A map marker pinpoints the exact location of the accident. Tap the map to access zoom controls at the bottom of the screen.
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.
Tags: copilot,police,Swiss Traffic Road, Live,radar,SpeedTraps,Google Map Navigation, info route, mogo.ch
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favorits trips and more...
As a signle traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds it's own realtime crowdsource traffic info.
- 3D/2D Map
- Background use, warns you or declare incidents enev if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
- North or ahead driving orientation
- Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
- Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
- Biker Mode
- Day/Night Mode
- Single tap notification
- Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
- Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
GPS,infotrafic,traffic,traffic jam,radar,radars,trafic,traffic,Speed camera,speed cam,camera,traffic light
ONLY app with ALL Singapore traffic cameras!
Check the latest traffic condition of Singapore major highway and causeway!
Traffic web cams for commuters in Singapore.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Singapore is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Singapore on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Singapore, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by LTA Singapore. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.