The app contains four key sections:
1) DMAIC Routemap - a summary of each DMAIC step with relevant tools.
2) Tools A-Z - short descriptions of over 100 Lean Six Sigma tools.
3) Terms and Acronyms - explaining over 100 Lean Six Sigma terms
4) Useful Shortcuts - three detailed routemaps for Hypothesis Testing, Statistical Process Control and Graphical Tools.
The app is designed to accompany the best selling 'Lean Six Sigma and Minitab' pocket guide, but is a stand alone product that will help all improvement practitioners.
For support or feedback, email: email@example.com
Version 2.5 introduces a new navigation system and more new calculators
- Availability is the percent of scheduled production (also reliability) or calendar equipment utilisation (i.e. 24/7/365), that equipment is available for production. The proportion of time the machine is actually available out of the time it should be available.
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness or OEE can be used to save companies from making inappropriate purchases, and help them focus on improving the performance of machinery and plant equipment they already own.
- Total Effective Equipment Productivity or TEEP is a percentage figure that represents the portion of production of good parts versus total available time.
Version 2 includes new calculators:
- process design and
- QC design calculators
*Note that this calculator rounds-up to the nearest Sigma-Metric.
May work with other media servers as Client/Remotecontrol.
Share Media (Local, Facebook, Picasa, Flickr) in your wireless network.
Stream/Save content to your phone.
Make sure the devices are on the same network and UPnP is enabled in the router.
v.1.1.1 - Improved connection for PS3