• Support for tablets with Light Sensor only (Make sure you set sensor sensitivity to low).
• Tasker integration with quick service start/stop toggle
• Schedule start/stop of service (Save battery power during night)
• Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
• Turn Screen On/Off with following gestures:
1) Swipe Once,
2) Swipe Twice,
3) Swipe and Hold,
4) Hold and Swipe and
5) Cover and Hold
• Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
• Widget: to start and stop the service
• ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
• Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
• Enable screen on/off during calls only
• Disable call handling completely
• Battery Saving options:
1) Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
2) Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
• Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
• Prevent accidental screen on
• Disable accidental lock - in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
• Vibration on screen On/Off
• App needs SDCard read/write permissions for debug logging support
• If app does not work with flip cover but works with hand, then try
a) Enable No-Recognize Delay and add about 4-5 seconds of delay
b) or try pasting a white piece of paper on the cover where the sensor is located, that will help the detection.
• If Gestures or any other settings (like lock-screen) are not working, please Clear app data from
Settings -> Application Manager -> Proximity Screen Off Pro -> Clear Data
• If you have problem where screen turns off and on again immediately, try using the option "Alternate Method to screen off".
• Default timeout after screenOn will be system display timeout. can be overridden by "Avoid screen Flickering"
• Removing/Uninstalling the app
- Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall button
- System Settings , "Locations & Security" or just "Security" , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
• App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
• To enable lock screen - Use option "Locks phone on screenOn" under "All settings"
For Support: Post you questions on
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280# or (Send mail on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Galaxy Note, S2, S3, Tab, Htc OneX, HD2, Desire HD, Google Nexus,
Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
(Cover, Smart Cover, Screen, Switch, toggle, tap, power, battery, gesture, lock, smartlock, smart screen off, screen off, screen on, power saver, Galaxy Note, wave, tab, tablet, switch, nexus, s3, sgs, screen on, one touch, tasker)
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
1) Turn off the screen by sliding your hand
2) Turn off the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold)
3) Turn on the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold) - Note: This can cause Battery Drain
4) Enable screen on/off during calls only
5) ScreenOff shortcut, to turn off the screen by launching the app.
6) Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
Motivation to build this app:
1) While the phone is in pocket, and you have your bluetooth headset connected, even though you can answer your call with a click of bluetooth headset button, because the screen goes on and remains on, your call may hang-up or go on hold or probably few buttons may get pressed, isn't that annoying?
2) Lot of android phones don’t turn off the screen when phone is held close ear (You may end up hanging up on someone)
3) Accidental call pickups: Since capacitive screens are sensitive to touch as well as heat, An Incoming call gets picked up automatically when phone is in the pocket (And we get obliged to speak to annoying calls)
4) Its Cool!!!
5) If you are a HD2 user, you would know the pain. Many users have replaced that hardware buttons due to usage!!!
NOTE: To un-install, go Settings, Locations & Security, Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
For Support: Post you questions on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280#
1) HD2, Desire HD, Nexus One, Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Username, Host, and Port now allow for variable substitution
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Power (Toggle)
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.
**Recommended by Xexun**
Supports TK102, TK102-2, TK201, TK201-2 and most functions of other TK and clone devices. See http://www.applette.co.uk/products-and-services/tkmon/supported-devices/ for a list of supported functions and devices.
No restriction on the number of Trackers you can configure each with user friendly name and Icon.
Tracking information is stored in a database on the phone and any time period can be replayed on the map.
Alarm information is shown clearly on the map with colour coded areas and position pins
Comprehensive status screen showing current position and colour coded alarm and condition information for any designated tracker.
Summary devices screen shows summary alarm and setting information for all configured trackers at a glance.
GPS positions can be exported to a data file for additional analysis in Excel/Access etc.
Click on a map pin to access other installed map providers. E.g. Google Maps, Google Earth, AlpineQuest, Google Street View etc. You can use this feature to access get turn by turn instructions from your current location to your TK device.
Comprehensive help & troubleshooting screens.
Excellent Support (check our feedback)
Advert and nag-ware free
Main screen contains four simple Tabs:-
Track – allows single button update of position by SMS or phone call. Shows Device’s position data including geocode address. and GSM cell tower position when available. Simple colour coded status information shows the mode of operation and any alarm status at a glance. Alarms generate colour coded icons in the phone status bar instantly highlighting critical problems.
Devices - shows a simple summary of each configured device together with any relevant status and alarms. Tap any device to show the map, setup options or kick off a position update via phone or SMS.
Trips – Allows you to define and replay the historic map position data for any Device. A default trip can be set for a device to, for example, always show the last 24 hours of data on the map.
Map– Shows each position response as a numbered pin on a satellite or street map. Pins are colour coded by type (e.g. SOS, movement alarm or Low Battery) and also by age – Pins received in the last 15 minutes are shown as Green and older as Blue. Low GPS signal conditions are flagged on each relevant pin. Coloured overlays allow you to easily see the extent of each active alarm zone and cell tower directly on the map. Touching a pin displays all the GPS information together with any geocode data available. This can be sent directly to other installed map applications e.g. Street View, Google Maps/Earth Use this with Google Navigation to get directions from current position to the selected pin. You can also send this information to anyone via email, SMS Facebook etc. The recipient can use the enclosed Google Maps link to display the Device location or get walking/driving instructions.
* Not all models & clones support all alarm modes and functions. Please refer to your device documentation.
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CLONE SUPPORT ***
TKMon supports many clone TK devices. We have done extensive testing of several clones (thank you to all the beta testers) but given the number of different clone devices available, there may be some commands that do not always work as expected. If you have a clone and TKMon is not managing it correctly then please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to support you.
*** Your satisfaction and positive feedback is very important ***
We have worked hard to develop TKMon. We want you to enjoy using it and leave us positive feedback. If you have any problems with TKMon, please contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) before leaving negative feedback. We can't fix problems we don't know about and we promise to work hard to resolve all issues with TKMon and hopefully earn your approval.
I need working BTNotification or similar app so that I can work on this.
If you have any questions, E-mail me. There is limitations of words to reply in feedback.
This app is specifically designed for Spice Smart Pulse M-9010 which uses BTNotification app.
This also works fine for U8, U8 pro (If you need any changes email me).
Get call details (caller name and number) notification, WhatsApp messages, Gmail message on the watch.
Connect Bluetooth headset to the android device.
Connect Android device with Spice Smart Pulse M-9010 only as media (If you want to get audio within the android device, play local music in the watch. It will ask to disconnect BT music).
When Android phone has incoming / outgoing call, it creates notification with caller name and it gets displayed on the watch.
Attend call from Bluetooth headset.
No need to take your Android phone out of pocket.
Note that the BTNotification app truncates messages to 128 characters however watch has limitations of displaying messages up to 384 characters (and only 5 messages).
If WhatsApp message is more that 384 character, it is shown in multiple notification.
I have modified the BTNotification app and created BTNotification+ (version 3) to send messages of 384 characters (total 1280 character additional from 5 messages).
Also the app creates big log file which is removed in this version.
The link is provided within the app.
Supports Text To Speech, can speak (Read Aloud) G-mail and WhatsApp messages. Watch video.
Settings added to Turn Screen On by proximity sensor. Useful if device has Flip cover.
No internet permissions required, your data is secure.
Android 4.3+ devices require access to Notification Listener Service.
Android 4.0 to 4.2 devices require access to Accessibility Service.
Notification Watch for Tasker allows you to use notifications from any apps as events in Tasker.
In other words, this app enables all apps that send a notification to be the trigger of your Tasker profiles.
Note: this plugin uses NotificationListenerService provided in Android 4.3+. It works better than the internal notification event in Tasker.
* Normal Mode:
Filter notifications by the source app and the text contained in the title, text, or ticker.
* Alternative Mode (For customized notification layout like Google Music):
Filter notifications by the source app and all the text strings contained in the notification
* Tasker variables
Put contents of the notifications into Tasker variables
(%nw_title, %nw_text, %nw_ticker OR %nw_line_1, %nw_line_2, etc.)
* Notification history
When creating an event, choose a notification from history so you don't have to remember everything.
* Tasker Action - Dismiss notification
Clear notification - Dismiss all notifications or dismiss the ones you specified
* Watch removal of a notification
More features and options are coming!
It will not install on vanilla android, or operator versions. If you do not know what CyanogenMod is, do not buy this app.
This is the Tasker or Locale Plug-in for the Notification Profiles feature on CyanogenMod 7.
It also includes a home-screen widget which displays, and allows changing of the active profile. Locale or Tasker is NOT required for the widget to work.
* You need to have the regular Xposed Additions package installed in order to use this
* Double/Triple Events
* Combo Events
* Application Launch on Key Action
* Application Specific Re-mapping
* Application blacklist option in rotation settings
* Tasker Task Launch
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
Configure TCP client based send / expect dialogs (e.g. telnet-like session).
Regular expression support.
May be used standalone or as a Tasker plugin.
Tasker variable support.
Debug log and log viewer.
Info / Support : https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/
Free trial: https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/home/trial-version
The trial version must be uninstalled before purchasing the store version.
Permissions used by Send/Expect:
- Used for sending and receiving TCP data.
Read / Modify USB storage
- Used for managing the Send/Expect log file in a non-private location
Google Play license check:
- Used for validating purchased version of the application.
● Start any task on your phone from your Wear device. Say "Ok Google, Start Task" or launch the "Task" app through the launcher. This action is not supported on Locale.
● Monitor the state of the connection between the wearable and your phone.
● Monitor the charging state of the Android Wear device.
● Monitor when your watch's battery is low.
● Events for wearable apps being installed, updated, and removed, including variables for the app's name and package.
This is only a plug-in. It requires either "Locale" or "Tasker" from the Google Play store and an Android Wear device. Some actions are not available in Locale.
All in one protection highly configurable!
This application offer all in one protection without monthly fees.
Many commands are available, you just have to send them to your phone by SMS.
* Get your phone position (by network or GPS)
* Retrieve current SIM information (useful when someone put another SIM card in your phone)
* Share your position to friend
* SIM substitute protection
* Make it ringing even if the ringer is off
* Wipe data
* Lock your device
Many settings are available for each command:
- set minimun accuracy for GPS position in order to prevent too much battery usage when using this command
- activate automatically GPS (Read notes bellow)
- hide received SMS with command
- received last position when battery is low
- uninstallation protection
- application reset protection
- and many, many others...
Application develop in order to limit battery to minimum!
(There are no monthly fees)
You can try lite version if you want to check application before purchase
PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL FOR ANY ISSUE, we are not able to help you if you only write a comment...
Russian translation by Andrei Ulasevich
Italian translation by Michael Lepori
Notes: If application download failed please check emails from Google market support. They contact you if something is wrong with your credit card check. Purchase and download process are the responsibility of them.
* Notice!: Due to GOsms specific processing on sms notification, WatchDroid is not fully compatible with GOsms.
Also Watchdroid sms hiding feature doesn't works with other sms third party application like Handcent. s.
* Notice2: Default automatic GPS activation could failed on few Samsung device. If you have such device AND if your device is ROOTED you can used libloc https://market.android.com/details?id=com.androgone.libloc Please check FAQ for how to installed it http://sites.google.com/site/androgone/projets/watchdroid/watchdroid-faq
Check FAQ for uninstallation
keywords: sms find ring check locate watchdroid pro lite watchdroid gps lock wipe phone locator
Actions automatically or manually executes a series of actions based on certain conditions, such as time, location, or the launch of an application. Conditions and Actions are organized in a unit called a Profile. A Profile has a set of Conditions and Actions. When all the Conditions in a Profile become true, the Actions are executed. When the Conditions are no longer there, the previous settings are restored. For example, you could set up a profile with the following parameters:
Conditions: App launched--PDF Viewer; Time--7 p.m. to 11 p.m; Location--Home
Actions: Display brightness to max, go into silent mode, set screen timeout to 10 minutes, block all incoming calls, display the reminder "Wear your glasses."
So, if you're at home, it's 7 p.m., and you launch the PDF viewer, all these Actions will automatically occur. Once you close the PDF viewer, leave home, or the time is past 11 p.m., all your normal settings will be restored.
You can set up the following Conditions for a Profile: time, location, app launch, incoming or outgoing call, SMS text, airplane mode, Bluetooth, battery level, docking, headset, external storage, power, screen on/off, USB cord connected, Wi-Fi, and events. From there, you can select from 100 Actions to take place, such as application start/stop, lock screen, answer call, end call, block/divert outgoing call, send/block SMS, reminder, almost all Android phone settings, media, record voice/video, take photo, play audio, and dialogs.
There is no limit to the combinations of conditions and actions to create profiles. With Actions, you'll never forget to have your Android device execute a crucial action.
This is a full featured limited version with an ability to create only two profiles with limited version.
<***Actions can be automated based on the following conditions***>
2)Events (battery,camera,date,display ,gesture,hardware buttons,system events)
4)Phone (incoming call/sms,outgoing call etc)
5)State (airplane mode,bluetooth,battery,calendar event,docking,gps,headset,ext storage,mobile data,mobile network,mobile state,orientation,power,proximity,screen,usb,wifi,wifi connection
<***Actions supports taking following actions***>
2)App (Start/Stop app,launch call log,launch contact favourite tab,goto home screen)
3)Clear data(delete contacts/sms/audio/video/images/accounts/call log,format sd card)
4)Display(custom lock screen,unlock custom lock screen,turn display on)
5)Media (play audio/video,record voice,take pics)
6)Misc (run shell cmd,run sl4a scripts,wait)
7)Phone(answer call, end call (deprecated on android 2.3),block outgoing call,divert outgoing call,make call,send sms,block/forward incoming sms,compose sms/mms/email)
a)Accounts and sync (auto sync,auto sync accounts,start sync,stop sync,add periodic sync,remove periodic sync)
b)Display (brightness,auto brightness,auto rotate,screen time out,stay awake)
c)Security (keyguard lock,visible pattern,tactile feedback)
d)Sound(alarm vol,touch tones,audible sel,bluetooth headset,haptic feedback,incoming call/media/notification/system/ringer volume,mute mic,notification/phone ringtone,pulse notification,screen lock sound,silent mode,speaker,vibrate)
f)Wireless controls (airplane mode,wi-fi,bluetooth,data enabled,GPS (works on some devices.works well on rooted device with Actions as system app),Network mode-2g/3g (rooted devices),wifi/usb teethering
10) Settings dialog (all android settings dailogs can be launched)
a) Facebook(share status,share photo,share video)
12)Voice (read sms,read text,read site)
Keyword:task,automatically,automatic,time,profile,location,locale,tasker,settings,manager,reminder,lock,forward,profile manager,widget,birthday,sms,email,phone,blocker,robot,lama,EasyProfiles,Setting Profiles,sms,actions
Now walk , see & type using this application.
Do not get blinded while walking and typing/tweeting sms and/or emails. This application helps you to see whats in front through camera, while you walk and type your sms /emails.
Enjoy texting while walking
Thanks for using Typewaklk.
***Please rate the application and provide your valuable feedback***