Small, innovative and very useful utility, allowing you to perform various actions using the proximity sensor of your device.
Users of Advanced Screen Control would recognize some of the functionality and would appreciate the cleaner UI and the additional features. This is a continuation of my efforts related to the proximity sensor utilization.
"Wave" means to wave (or slide) your hand (or finger) closely in front of the proximity sensor of your device, in accordance with the chosen settings.
"Hold" means to block the proximity sensor and quickly release it after feeling the vibration.
WARNING: Using this app requires some level of technical awareness and understanding of what the proximity sensor is, where it is and how it works! Make sure you carefully read the this app description and each of the in-app options' description before use!
✔ Music: Play/Pause (Android 3.0 and up), Play Next, Play Previous;
✔ Lock the device;
✔ Wake up and optionally unlock the device;
✔ Toggle Auto-Rotation On/Off;
✔ Change the screen orientation, without releasing the orientation lock (Android 3.0 and up);
✔ Launch any app;
✔ Toggle the LED light On/Off (if available).
✔ Home screen shortcuts for starting or stopping service (can be used with Tasker)
For Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean): If you want to remove the status bar icon, go to Android Settings >> Apps Managment >> Proximity Actions and uncheck "Show notifications".
DISCLAIMER: Some devices (LG, HTC and other) seem to have slower proximity sensors so you would have to adjust the settings and wave slower, but the app works on every device with functioning proximity sensor!
Contact me if you want to help translate or fix a translation!
The app hardly use any battery power. You shouldn't even see it in the statistics.
TO UNINSTALL: Uncheck the "Device Administrator" option in the app first!
AD SYSTEM: The app is ad-supported. Due to its nature of a background service which is used without a visible UI, it has a unique ad system, which may show an ad in the bottom of the screen after a use, but no more then once or twice per day. Ads are shown for few seconds, have a button for immediate dismissal and do not interrupt your activity in any way, other then just by being shown. By installing the app you agree to see those ads in the way described above. There is an "Ad-Free use" option for people who support the development otherwise. Contact me for more information!
This app is developed solely by me, initially for personal use, as I couldn't find such anywhere. If you like my work and want to support my efforts - please give a 5 star rating and share it with your friends! You can also buy me a drink in the app! Thanks!
Most of the permissions are self-explanatory and are needed by the app's functionality.
The INTERNET and the LOCATION permissions are needed by the ads.
The ACCOUNTS permission is needed to grant ad-free use to people who support the development otherwise.
The CAMERA permission is for using the LED light.
ROOT is currently required if any ad-blocking is detected and the "Ad-Free use" option is not checked. It will also be used for some new features.
No personal information is collected and/or sent whatsoever!
WARNING: The app hardly use any battery power. However, please note that while the screen is just in "off" state and NOT locked - the device would NOT go into deep sleep (power-saving mode) and WILL use a lot of battery power!
For Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean): If you want to remove the status bar icon, go to Android Settings >> Apps >> Smart Screen and uncheck "Show notifications".
✔ Automatically wake up the device when you open the flip cover, take the device out of pocket/bag, etc.;
✔ Automatically turn the screen off when you close the flip cover, put the device in pocket/bag, etc. (as long as the sensor remains blocked) and optionally lock the device after set amount of time (to make the screen stay off, even if the sensor gets unblocked);
✔ Autostart on boot of the phone;
✔ Fully customizable.
Contact me if you want to help translate the app to your language.
TO UNINSTALL: You have to uncheck the "Device Administrator" option first!
AD SYSTEM: The app is ad-supported. Due to its nature of a background service which is used without a visible UI, it has a unique ad system, which may show an ad in the bottom of the screen after a use, but no more then once per day. Ads are shown for few seconds, have a button for instant dismissal and do not interrupt your activity in any way, other then just by being shown. By installing the app you agree to see those ads in the way described above. There is an "Ad-Free use" option available to people who support the development otherwise. Contact me for more information.
This app is developed by a single independent developer. If you like my work and want to support my efforts - please give it a 5 star rating and share it with your friends! You can also buy me a drink using the Donate option in the app! Thanks!
Most of the permissions are self-explanatory and are needed by the app's functionality or the ads.
The ACCOUNTS permission is needed to grant ad-free use to people who support the development otherwise.
ROOT is currently required if any ad-blocking is detected and the "Ad-free use" option is not checked.
No personal information is collected and/or sent whatsoever!
Please use the email for any questions and support! The store reviews are not meant for communication! Thanks!
Best profile manager for android!
Attention rooted devices: You need to install a small system apk in options in order to benefit from having rooted!
EasyProfiles is an intuitive, flexible, battery saving tool which allows you to automatically or manually switch between profiles that you have defined. A profile is a collection of system settings you select to make your device behave as you would like for each situation (quiet, loud, GPS on, etc).
You define rules that activate each profile according to events or other criteria you have defined. The combination of profiles and rules make EasyProfiles a powerful system to enable your Android device to behave as you would like wherever you are.
Profile Attributes are:
- Airplane mode (root only on 4.2 and later)
- GPS* *G
- background data *R
- data roaming *R
- Mobile network* *G
- Radio (toggles only phone/SMS connection) *G
- APN settings
- 2G/3G/4G switch *R (GSM only!)
- 4G / WiMAX*
- Automatic screen brightness
- Screen brightness
- Display timeout
- Wallpaper(Animated wallpapers only *R!)
- patternlock switch *R
- Ringer mode
- Ringer volume
- Notification vibration
- Notification volume
- System volume
- Media volume
- Speaker mode (use phone as hands free device)
- Notification tone
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Dtmf tone when dialing
- Ringer group exception*
(You may define contact groups (kind of 'VIP') and add all persons to it that need exceptional handling. I.e. all incoming calls that belong to one of the specified groups are suppressed, if the ringer is on. And vice versa if the ringer is off, these calls are indicated by normal ringer sounds.)
- SMS group exception* (Same as Ringer group exception, but this attribute considers SMS instead of calls.)
- Suppress individual contact ringtones*
- Automatically Answer Calls
- HTC Scene*
- Preferred Input Method *R
- Ringer Volume lock
Automatic Profile Switches based on:
- currently activated profile
- detected/missing Motion
- Bluetooth connection/disconnection
- Wifi connection/disconnection
- Headphones (plugged in/out)
- Battery Level
- Charging state
- Calendar Entry* (with keywords)
- Activation Time (limit waiting for another event to specified time, then fire independently)
- Location (based on mobile phone cells or visible wifi hotspots or GPS)
- Car / Desk Docking station
- Foreground Application (upon start or stop) (< 4.1)
- NFC Tags (> 2.3)
Additionally define actions on events and/or profile (de-)activation:
- Start Application
- Stop Application* (not available on FROYO)
- Notify (Notify yourself on an event)
- Send SMS
- Call a number (enables call forwarding)
- Locale Plugin Setting (use all "locale" plugins also in EasyProfiles!)
- Reboot *R
- Execute shortcut (Especially in combination with GScript this becomes a very powerful extension!)
EasyProfiles has an "AutoPin" feature *R: Auomatically inserts SIM PIN after enabling Flightmode, switching preferred network mode or reenabling radio!
Additionally EasyProfile itself is able to act as a locale settings plugin, so you can switch profiles also from other apps (like e.g. tasker).
* These features use non-public API or hidden functions. It is possible that some of them do not work on every combination of device and android version.
It is possible that they then do not work as expected or at all. There is no garantee that they will work on future android versions.
*G These features are not available on unrooted devices using android 2.3 or later.
*R These features are only available on rooted devices.
We have no possibility to answer on comments at the market. Please send an email if you have an issue. We will then help to find the reason.
Read more details and changelog on http://SmartDyne.de/easyprofiles
This application allows automatic configuration of your device based on your current location, time, and/or calendar events. It allows defining profiles associated with a combination of profile conditions: location/time/calendar-event. For each profile, you can define a set of actions that will be automatically performed when profile conditions are met. There is a special 'default' profile specifying any location/time/event outside of the defined ordinary profiles. Similar to the ordinary profiles, the default profile can contain a set of actions, but cannot have any condition. If conditions of no ordinary profile are met, then actions defined for the default profile will be performed. If your profiles include location condition and the application is unsure about the current location, an unknown profile icon will be shown to indicate that the settings are not changed since the last successfully detected profile.
- Turn on/off auto setting process
- Options to fine-tune location detection and monitoring
- Less than half a mega bytes
- Low battery usage
- Option to manually apply actions for individual profiles (e.g. when a profile is not correctly detected due to poor location providers signal or when the auto processing is disabled)
1. If time and calendar conditions can correctly determine a profile, it is highly recommended to avoid location condition, as location condition consumes more power (battery and CPU). However, in some circumstances, our optimised location condition is the best option for precisely determining a profile.
2. If you are using a location condition, please enable both GPS and Network location providers for the best result. GPS is ideal for outdoor location detection and Network/Wifi is ideal for indoor location detection.
3. The time condition only allows one time slice for each day. If you need time condition for multiple periods within a day, you may need to add multiple profiles. We would be considering multiple time slices per day, in the future versions of this application. However, if you need a profile (e.g. "Home Night") with a time condition that includes midnight, e.g. from 11pm to 7am, you can define a second (complementary) profile (e.g. "Home Day") that has the same set of conditions plus a time condition from 7am to 11pm (with inverse or no action). Make sure that "Home Day" profile is moved to above "Home Night" profile. Home Day profile does not need a time condition. And because profiles are checked one by one from top to bottom, "Home Day" profile will be checked first, and if all conditions except time condition is met, then this profile is skipped and "Home Night" profile will be actioned (for the expected time period). This example is already created for you when you first install this application. You can follow this example for other profiles, if needed.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have difficulties with setup of this application up. This application has been tested in many different environments and is proven to be correctly detecting profile conditions. In particular, we are happy to help you with setup of time condition, for special scenarios.
HIGHLIGHT OF CHANGES FROM INITIAL RELEASE
- Time condition allows specifying time range for individual weekdays (but still one time slice per day)
- Calendar condition added (perfect for meetings or similar events)
- Widget interface (Quick Launch) allows manually applying profile actions
- Option to enable/disable notifications
- Help screen updated with hints and tips
- Option to duplicate an existing profile
- Mobile-Data action added
None (please report to email@example.com, if you're aware of any issue)
Android Permission Blocker is the cheapest, easiest way to take back control of all of those permissions apps require. Why does a flashlight app need access to your contacts? Why does a news app require permissions to read your SMS text messages? With Android Permission Blocker, you no longer need to worry about these questions. Instead, simply download the apps you want, and block the permissions you don't want the app to have. It's that simple. After a reboot, the app will no longer have access to those permissions.
How does Android Permission Blocker work, you ask? Simply stated, this app uses root permissions (which is why you need a rooted phone) to modify the android subsystem to no longer provide specific permissions to apps as requested by you. NOTE however that SOME APPS WILL CRASH if they do not have the permissions they need. This has nothing to do with how Android Permission Blocker blocks permissions, but rather how apps behave when a permission it requests is not granted. Since app developers expect that all permissions they request will be granted, they do not verify they got the permission before using it. Therefore, when you block a permission, some apps will crash when they attempt to access it. When that happens, you can either re-enable that specific permission, or, if you would prefer the app not have that permission at all, uninstall the app.
Note Android Permission Blocker currently only blocks permissions for "non-system" apps. Non-system apps are all the apps that you install, not the apps that come pre-installed on your phone in the "system" directory. Also note that the app can not yet prevent other apps from running at start-up. We are working on a solution to this and will release e new version once we have one.
Any questions - please send an e-mail!
We are working on it.
- a large set of filters.
- 5 modes for analyzing triggered filters.
- possibility to check the filters writing test SMS (without sending).
- export filters to a file.
- suspicious SMS popup.
- led light flashing when SMS was blocked or showing suspicious SMS popup.
- allow / block the sender, supported phone numbers, numbers range, contacts and all contacts at once.
- allow / block content word.
- allow / block time of receiving SMS.
- detecting similar letters from different languages, this trick used to bypass content word filtering.
- detecting URLs in the text.
- detecting phone number in text.
- check that the sender was a phone number instead of text.
Q: How to delete the filter group?
A: Long press on the group will open menu, it has a point "delete".
Q: How to allow messages only from contacts?
A: Add filter "All contacts" to "Allow sender" group, then the messages not from contacts will be marked as suspicious, by default for this messages showing popup dialog is displayed, to block all suspecious SMS go to the settings: "Menu->Preferences->Suspicious SMS" and choose "Block".
Q: Why do we need "Extended blocks"?
A: These filters exhibit signs of spam in text, it may be a phone number or a link to a website.
Q: How to block only certain messages from one phone number?
A: Blocking messages configured by using a filters list and the analysis mode. To block only certain messages select the analysis mode with a higher level of filtration than default, it setup in the "Menu->Preferences->Analysing mode", enough to set mode "For most triggered". Next add the phone number or contact to the "Allow sender" group and words to describing the spam message to "Block content word". More information about analysis modes see in "Menu->About".
Tags: black list, call filter, sms manager, sms filter, spam killer, blacklist, sms blocker, SMS spam blocke, text blocker, sms guard, anti sms spam, call blocker, mobile security, spam blocker, no spam
*Now with unlimited colours*
*ROOT required for full functionality* Menu, Back and Search are rooted-only buttons - all others work on non-rooted devices.
Emulates hardware keys (Home, Menu, Back etc) and overlays them on the screen, on top of all applications. Single-swipe action (see video):
• Choose the number of buttons you want, position them
• Lock Screen animations including Gingerbread-style TV off (requires 2.2)
• Change button function (vol up/down, lock device, expand Notification Bar, Camera, Search)
• Alt-Tab functionality
• Change Button sizes and colour
• Adjustable Transparency
• Separate, independent configurations for portrait and landscape
A fully-featured but time-limited trial is available.
Perfect for Tablets including Nook Color or devices which lack hardware buttons.
To uninstall: If you've enabled Device Administration for the lockscreen, you need to disable it before uninstalling. Uncheck the permission in-app or go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators and uncheck Virtual Button Bar.
- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
This is a must have widget for your android if you have any bluetooth devices.
It adds a bluetooth icon to your home screen, and by just clicking on it, It will display you the list of paired devices and you can just click and connect to your bluetooth devices. No need to go to settings screen, turn the bluetooth on, and connect to your devices.
With this widget, It's as easy as one click!
When you walk away from your bluetooth device, this widget not just cancels the bluetooth connection, It also turns off the bluetooth to save more from the battery.
You can also connect to multiple bluetooth devices at the same time. You can connect to your speaker, and your headset at the same time.
This is a MUST have widget for your android.
Please email to us for any questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to pair your devices with your anroid first before using this widget.
Notes: Only supports Android 2.0 and higher. Schedule accuracy is up to 15 minutes of specified times.
Per-application reports (for Android 2.2+ devices)
Mobile and WiFi traffic reports
Warnings when exceeding spending limits
Export to CSV
330+ pre-defined service plans
Home screen widget
Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.
Keywords: SPB Wireless Monitor, Traffic monitor, Network Monitor, Network Usage
The most automated, easy-to-use and stable ADB management tool with a great customer service!
★ ADB control via both widget and/or notification bar
★ Always screen on in adb-wireless mode
★ Auto awake on PACKAGE_ADDED broadcast
★ Auto switching adb depending on currently connected wifi network
★ Tethering mode support
★ "This app is so simple to use and has made debugging easier. Highly recommended!"
★ "Very good for wifi-debugging on multiple devices for a whole development team"
★ "Sweet app. The safelists of the wifi networks is what did it for me"
★ "Very useful Best adb utility I have found and worth the small cost"
ADB Wireless Pro originally developed for our own purposes. We use it everyday and this is why we keep it up-to-date. It's just made for developers by developers.
It's really simple to use! It contains widget and is always visible in notification bar. It supports advanced features like tethering and fully automate adb state control.
Developing outside in cafes/bars/trains/other places over wifi? ADB Wireless Pro will switch ADB into wireless and back automatically!
For any questions, suggestions or bug reports please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamster Beat Team.
All delicious android apps by hamsters drummers.
• Support for tablets with Light Sensor only (Make sure you set sensor sensitivity to low).
• Tasker integration with quick service start/stop toggle
• Schedule start/stop of service (Save battery power during night)
• Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
• Turn Screen On/Off with following gestures:
1) Swipe Once,
2) Swipe Twice,
3) Swipe and Hold,
4) Hold and Swipe and
5) Cover and Hold
• Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
• Widget: to start and stop the service
• ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
• Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
• Enable screen on/off during calls only
• Disable call handling completely
• Battery Saving options:
1) Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
2) Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
• Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
• Prevent accidental screen on
• Disable accidental lock - in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
• Vibration on screen On/Off
• App needs SDCard read/write permissions for debug logging support
• If app does not work with flip cover but works with hand, then try
a) Enable No-Recognize Delay and add about 4-5 seconds of delay
b) or try pasting a white piece of paper on the cover where the sensor is located, that will help the detection.
• If Gestures or any other settings (like lock-screen) are not working, please Clear app data from
Settings -> Application Manager -> Proximity Screen Off Pro -> Clear Data
• If you have problem where screen turns off and on again immediately, try using the option "Alternate Method to screen off".
• Default timeout after screenOn will be system display timeout. can be overridden by "Avoid screen Flickering"
• Removing/Uninstalling the app
- Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall button
- System Settings , "Locations & Security" or just "Security" , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
• App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
• To enable lock screen - Use option "Locks phone on screenOn" under "All settings"
For Support: Post you questions on
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280# or (Send mail on mailto:email@example.com)
Galaxy Note, S2, S3, Tab, Htc OneX, HD2, Desire HD, Google Nexus,
Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
(Cover, Smart Cover, Screen, Switch, toggle, tap, power, battery, gesture, lock, smartlock, smart screen off, screen off, screen on, power saver, Galaxy Note, wave, tab, tablet, switch, nexus, s3, sgs, screen on, one touch, tasker)
Smart screen ON is an innovative app which turns your proximity sensor into a power button. If you have a big phone with no physical button on the front(Galaxy Nexus for example, you can turn on or turn off the phone just tapping or waving your hand (finger) on proximity sensor.
When you change the settings, remember saving and restarting service using built in app specific button.
There are two mode available, both mode can coexist:
Wave (move) your hand/finger on proximity sensor, even without touching it.
You can set the amount of waves you want to use to turn on/off screen and the time between each wave.
Do you want to wave your hand quickly or slowly?
+TAP AND SWIPE MODE:
1) Tap proximity sensor using your finger;
2) Wait for the first vibration;
3) Swipe (remove) quickly your finger, before it vibrates for the second time.
You can set the time before the first and the second vibration.
You can also disable sensor after an amount of time you can set in the app panel.
The app will disable the whole service and proximity sensor after X time of inactivity.
A)Smart Screen ONs;
B)Smart Screen OFFs;
C)Total power button saves;
D)The power used by your proximity sensor (which is very very low).
+START ON BOOT
If you check this, the app will start on boot.
If you hide the icon, the app could be instable and could be killed by Android in low memory conditions.
+ENABLE FOR TURNING SCREEN OFF
The app has been created to turn screen off, but I also give you the ability to turn screen off.
+DISABLE WHEN LANDSCAPE
The sensor will stop working when landscape.
-HTC Desire HD is not compatible with "wave mode" because its proximity sensor doesn't work as it should.
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. You can finally see and log the accelerometer, gyroscope or the magnetometer in real time action!
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
Just one click,the camera will snap continuously and compose all photos into one collage that you can share it right away. There are a variety of cool frames to choose for different styles of the photo collage (more special effects are coming)!
*No complicated menu, all functions can be seen on one interface. Perfect for users who love simplicity;
*Support collage format including 1×2、2×1、2×2、4×1 and 1×1 etc.
*Snapping intervals: 0.5s/1s/3s,that user could adjust; default interval is 0.5s which is most suitable for snapping
*Different collage formats when shooting in horizontal and verticle screens;
*Click the picture to enlarge and scroll left and right to view photos;
*Photos will be saved to the local folder of SD card/Camera Menue automatically;
*Support photo enhance, please click save after enhancing it;
*Sharing button, sharing online instantly;
We hope you like our app, and we want to keep them free for you. In order to do that, we are using a search service to generate some revenue from this app. The app might add an icon, a bookmark link and browser homepage on your device, but you can always remove them easily. Of course, we would be even happier if you choose to use them! Thanks for your support!
Key words: Action Camera,continuously shoot, snap continuously, four-frame shooting, continuous snap, composing photos, photos, photography, special effects, beautify, quick composing photos, frames, photo grids，Photo Grid，Action Snap，MultiCamera，Pudding Camera，
More from developer
Actions automatically or manually executes a series of actions based on certain conditions, such as time, location, or the launch of an application. Conditions and Actions are organized in a unit called a Profile. A Profile has a set of Conditions and Actions. When all the Conditions in a Profile become true, the Actions are executed. When the Conditions are no longer there, the previous settings are restored. For example, you could set up a profile with the following parameters:
Conditions: App launched--PDF Viewer; Time--7 p.m. to 11 p.m; Location--Home
Actions: Display brightness to max, go into silent mode, set screen timeout to 10 minutes, block all incoming calls, display the reminder "Wear your glasses."
So, if you're at home, it's 7 p.m., and you launch the PDF viewer, all these Actions will automatically occur. Once you close the PDF viewer, leave home, or the time is past 11 p.m., all your normal settings will be restored.
You can set up the following Conditions for a Profile: time, location, app launch, incoming or outgoing call, SMS text, airplane mode, Bluetooth, battery level, docking, headset, external storage, power, screen on/off, USB cord connected, Wi-Fi, and events. From there, you can select from 100 Actions to take place, such as application start/stop, lock screen, answer call, end call, block/divert outgoing call, send/block SMS, reminder, almost all Android phone settings, media, record voice/video, take photo, play audio, and dialogs.
There is no limit to the combinations of conditions and actions to create profiles. With Actions, you'll never forget to have your Android device execute a crucial action.
This is a full featured limited version with an ability to create only two profiles with limited version.
<***Actions can be automated based on the following conditions***>
2)Events (battery,camera,date,display ,gesture,hardware buttons,system events)
4)Phone (incoming call/sms,outgoing call etc)
5)State (airplane mode,bluetooth,battery,calendar event,docking,gps,headset,ext storage,mobile data,mobile network,mobile state,orientation,power,proximity,screen,usb,wifi,wifi connection
<***Actions supports taking following actions***>
2)App (Start/Stop app,launch call log,launch contact favourite tab,goto home screen)
3)Clear data(delete contacts/sms/audio/video/images/accounts/call log,format sd card)
4)Display(custom lock screen,unlock custom lock screen,turn display on)
5)Media (play audio/video,record voice,take pics)
6)Misc (run shell cmd,run sl4a scripts,wait)
7)Phone(answer call, end call (deprecated on android 2.3),block outgoing call,divert outgoing call,make call,send sms,block/forward incoming sms,compose sms/mms/email)
a)Accounts and sync (auto sync,auto sync accounts,start sync,stop sync,add periodic sync,remove periodic sync)
b)Display (brightness,auto brightness,auto rotate,screen time out,stay awake)
c)Security (keyguard lock,visible pattern,tactile feedback)
d)Sound(alarm vol,touch tones,audible sel,bluetooth headset,haptic feedback,incoming call/media/notification/system/ringer volume,mute mic,notification/phone ringtone,pulse notification,screen lock sound,silent mode,speaker,vibrate)
f)Wireless controls (airplane mode,wi-fi,bluetooth,data enabled,GPS (works on some devices.works well on rooted device with Actions as system app),Network mode-2g/3g (rooted devices),wifi/usb teethering
10) Settings dialog (all android settings dailogs can be launched)
a) Facebook(share status,share photo,share video)
12)Voice (read sms,read text,read site)
Keyword:task,automatically,automatic,time,profile,location,locale,tasker,settings,manager,reminder,lock,forward,profile manager,widget,birthday,sms,email,phone,blocker,robot,lama,EasyProfiles,Setting Profiles,sms,actions
What is TypeWalk?
Now walk , see & type using this application.
Do not get blinded while walking and typing/tweeting sms and/or emails. This application helps you to see whats in front through camera, while you walk and type your sms /emails.
Enjoy texting while walking
Thanks for using Typewaklk.
***Please rate the application and provide your valuable feedback***