**The most comprehensive guideline for infection prevention on Google Play store**
*All data adapted with permission from the CDC Guidelines for Isolation Prevention*
The main purpose of the Infection Prevention app is to decrease the level of infections and cross contamination in all medical and non medical environments. This app is a quick and easy reference guide for every clinical and non-clinical staff at hospitals, long-term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, ambulatory care, home care, hospice, and all staff of emergency medical services. This is a great reference tool for medical and nursing students, nurses, doctors, occupational, physical, respiratory and speech therapist.
• Simple and easy to use interface.
• Sections include common hospital infections to Human pathogens
• Detailed explanation about isolation precaution types: standard, contact, droplet, and airborne
• Illustration on how to wear and take off proper protection equipment(s)
• Current CDC's guidelines for Ebola and how to wear and remove proper protection equipment.
This application incorporates guidelines from the 2007 "Guidelines for Isolation Precautions: preventing transmission of infectious agents in healthcare settings" The materials in this application are used with permission from center of disease control (CDC). Additional information was obtained from Todar's Online Textbook of Bacteriology.