DAWebmail is a completely open source application developed for Zimbra Webmail users. This is the first exclusive Zimbra Webmail client for Android - Zimbra doesn't have an application of its own.
The application can be used by any organization that uses Zimbra as their email service, by changing a minimal number of Strings and URLs in the app configuration files.
- View & Read Webmails - Even when offline. All mails are stored locally and can be viewed even when not connected to a network
- Download webmail attachments
- Receive notifications - pull based mechanism, you can set data usage to lower the interval in which network calls are made to check for new webmails
- Send (without attachments), Delete, Multi Delete, Mark as read/unread
- Multiple Accounts - Switch between as many webmail accounts as you have
- A smartbox to view interesting statistics about your webmails.
Feel free to contribute and send PR's to https://github.com/CreaRo/DAWebmail
The issues page has a whole list of ToDos and feature requests.