Siilo is a secure medical messaging app designed to help healthcare professionals and teams better collaborate on difficult cases, improve patient care, and share knowledge in a compliant way. Join a quarter-million active users in Europe’s largest medical network.
ENSURE PATIENT DATA SECURITY
- End-to-end Encryption
- PIN Code Protection – secure your conversations and data
- Secure Media Library – separate personal and professional photos, videos, and files
- Photo Editing – guarantee patient privacy with blur tool and treatment accuracy with arrows
- Certified against ISO27001 and NEN7510.
LEVERAGE THE POWER OF THE NETWORK
- User Verification – trust who you’re talking to
- Medical Directory – connect with colleagues in your organisation, regionally, or globally
- Profiles – provide essential details for other Siilo users to better find you
IMPROVE QUALITY OF PATIENT CARE
- Cases – discuss anonymised patient cases separately within general chat threads
- Groups – contact and bring together the right people at the right time
Siilo is built by design to ensure personal data protection and partners with reputable healthcare associations such as AGIK and KAVA, as well as hospitals like UMC Utrecht, Erasmus MC, and departments at Charité to deliver organisational and departmental collaboration.
Siilo is part of Doctolib,a French major digital health company.
Know more about Doctolib -> https://about.doctolib.com/
Siilo | Practice Medicine Together
“Siilo has great potential to control and manage major incidents. We’ve seen the benefits of WhatsApp in these situations, but with Siilo the benefits are even greater — it’s highly intuitive, familiar and it’s ready to use.”
– Darren Lui, Spinal and Orthopaedic Surgeon at St George’s Hospital, UK
“Regional networks require optimal collaboration between primary and secondary care. By creating a regional network together with primary care physicians, we can effectively serve all people affected. With Siilo, the Red Cross Hospital specialists are demonstrating leadership by sharing knowledge and expertise, even beyond hospital walls.”
– Dr. Gonneke Hermanides, Infectious Disease Specialist, Red Cross Hospital Beverwijk Netherlands
“The possibilities we have with Siilo are enormous because we can receive very quick responses from our clinical peers securely from all over the country and benefit from different opinions on how best to treat patients.”
– Professor Holger Nef, cardiologist and deputy medical director at The University Hospital of Giessen and director of the Heart Centre Rotenburg
“Everyone has interesting patient cases, but that information is not stored nationwide. With Siilo you can search the cases and see if someone asked the question before.”
– Anke Kylstra, AIOS Hospital Pharmacy in the Maxima Medical Center, JongNVZA board member