The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
- Create a note with simple voice commands.
- View a note on your phone, lock the screen and that note appears on your watch.
- Check off to-dos by tapping your watch, and add new to-dos by speaking the to-do name
- Find notes by speaking the text you are looking for
- Find notes you created nearby, and notes you looked at recently
- See relevant notes and content appear on your watch whenever you have a calendar event.
- For recurring meetings, see notes created during prior meeting.
Evernote for Android together with Evernote for Android Wear make your notes accessible at a glance whenever you need them.
People everywhere use Skitch to help them visually share their thoughts with others. Here are a few ways you can use it, too:
Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you.
Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback. Or annotate a screenshot to communicate a change.
PDF Markup requires either an in app purchase or an Evernote Premium account.
Skitch uses the contacts permissions in order to populate the email field when sending a PDF. This permission lets Skitch use your local address book so you can easily send an email by simply typing someone's name.
More information about permissions at:
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
★ supports Evernote, OneNote, and Google Drive.
- it's really quick! , write a note within 1 sec !
► Quick access from notification bar !
► Widgets will manage your memo from home screen !
► The floating window is over other contents and growing as you write.
► Just with one touch, you can send your memo directly to Google Drive, OneNote or Evernote.
- keyboard and cursor will be already ready. No need to touch here and there to just start to write a note.
- A robust auto-save function not to lose what you are typing
- A drafts list with different colors for Google Drive, OneNote and Evernote.
- Swipe to delete/undo and Search as you type
- Daily stats.
- Random aphorism.
- Your data is portable, let's export as a CSV.
- Append your memo to the single TXT file on Google Drive, and the file can be shared and updated with others.
Visit 1Sec Memo blog: http://1secondmemo.blogspot.com/
Help translate 1Sec Memo: http://editoy.oneskyapp.com/
Contributors : Miyoshi.K for Japanese, HelperJK for Intalian, serdalyildirim.tr for Turkish.
WriteNote is append a memo to note in Evernote.
You can write a note be added to each day if you set the date in the note name.
This can also automatically record the time of writing.
Normally, when you press the send button, WriteNote is terminated, send a note of Evernote in the background.
By press and hold the send button, it is also possible to post a note in succession.
It is also possible to start the WriteNote from the Share menu.
Noto save to the terminal when the network can not be used. Save note is sent the next startup.
This is useful to write a diary and short memo to Evernote.
Evernote account is required.
Detailed directions for use should look at
WriteNote Pro (paid version) is
* Can select from multiple settings. (Max 6 settings)
* The tag can be put freely.
* Can use checkbox more than one.
* Can attach the image from Camera and Gallery.
* Can attach the location information. (GPS)
* Advertisement is nothing.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
EverClip is made for gathering and processing information quickly and easily. You can share any information to EverClip and save it to Evernote.
★ Clipboard Monitor ★
Text copied to clipboard will be automatically add to EverClip. It also recognizes urls and downloads the corresponding data.
★ Text Expander ★
Do you have phrases which you write very often. With Text Expander you can create a snippet with an abbreviation. Typing this abbr. in any text box will expand it with the saved phrase. NOTE: Text Expander only works on Android with Jelly Bean.
★ Web Clipper ★
You can clip web information from urls and save the content to Evernote. It never was easier to save website content.
Just like clipping web pages in your desktop browser, Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) allows you to save content to your Evernote note nooks...It is incredibly easy and convenient! All “clipped” contents are saved in your personal Evernote account and you can access the content at any time.
Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) offers a consistent user experience on all Android Phones and Tablets. It includes many custom designs for the Android operating system.
Take a look at the features:
★ Clipping in Style! Our Clipper grabs all of the page content, in its original format!
★ Easily access your Clipped bookmarks from the Stock Browser. With a swipe from the left you can access a sidebar with a list of all your bookmarks, and after loading a bookmark you can clip it with a single click...
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) shares URL’s from all Android applications. It automatically grabs the URL in the system clipboard and cache copies the URL in the sidebar for easy access.
★ Web Page Clipper (for Evernote) works perfectly as an add-on for Boat Browser!
You will find the Clipper in Boat Browsers toolbar/sidebar. When surfing the Net with Boat Browsers powerful and fully optimized tools with one click you can clip and save a webpage to share or read at your leisure.
Experience the same functionality as a desktop browser with all your Android devices. There is no limit to this add-on’s ability to help you to share, surf and save the most important parts of your internet. Boat Browser is already the industry leader, with built- in dynamic download capability and a full range of add-ons.
Please try below features when it works as a Web Page Clipper Add-on:
* Auto save login session. You only need to login for the first time!
* Edit titles before clipping
* Choose an Evernote notebook before clipping...
* Edit tag before clipping. You can also easily choose existing tags.
* Edit and comment before clipping
* Supports two ways to clip a web page: clip the URL and clip the whole page.
Try it out and have fun! You can find Boat Browser here:
Your suggestions are always appreciated. Please email us with any questions or feature requests.
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us at:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/
Acquired #7 in Productivity category of Android Market. The iPhone version acquired #1 in Productivity and #21 in Paid Apps in Japan.
★ Feature Highlights:
◆ Speedy Startup Speed
◆ Various clip styles - Simple, Styled, Only URL
◆ Automatic Clip - You can clip web page via share Sharing menu.
◆ Stay signed in - You do not have to sign in to Evernote every time to clip.
★ About Clip Styles
◆ Simple [Recommended]
Clip web pages as simple format.
[Pro] Easy to read. Short time to clip and small amount of traffic.
[Con] Page style is not saved.
Keep the style of web pages as possible.
[Pro] The style is also saved as possible.
[Con] It is possible that it will take long time to clip and the traffic will be large depending on web page structure. This also need a lot of memory.
◆ Only URL
Only URL is saved like Instapaper or Read It Later.
[Pro] Very quick to save because of no need to clip. The traffic is very small.
[Con] You need reload web pages when you check their contents.
So your grocery lists and todo list or other plain text notes are directly available everytime you need them.
The displayed notes currently support:
- Plain text
- Lists (with bullets and numbered, also subitems)
- Created Date
Due to some limitations in the Sony SDK currently the following is NOT supported:
- Text formatting (Bold, Italic, Underline)
- more than 30 notes on the watch
Currently not supported functions may be added in the future!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
Dolphin: Evernote Add-on is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser.
Just search Dolphin Browser in Android Market or download here: http://bit.ly/D-Android
What is an Add-on?
Beef up your Dolphin Browser by installing your favorite Add-ons. Similar to a desktop Plug-in, each
Add-on will provides additional functionality on mobile device.
Password Manager can help.
Want a new look for your Dolphin?
Download Shiny Shake to change colors.
Want to read a webpage in French?
Get Dolphin Translate. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Other popular Dolphin Add-ons:
• Dolphin Webzine
• Box for Dolphin
• Dolphin QRCode Share
• Bookmark to SD
• Dolphin YouTube Search
• Dolphin eBay Search
• Dolphin Alexa Rank
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Brightness
• Dolphin Password Manager Lite
• Password Manager Pro
• Lastpass for Dolphin Browser
• Xmarks for Dolphin
• Dolphin Reader
• Softpedia.com RSS
• Dolphin Screen Cut
• Bookmarks Widget
• Dolphin Desktop Toggle
We love hearing from you. Contact us at email@example.com and rate us today!
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser
SwiftKey is the alternative touch keyboard that gives you smart, fast typing on Android - free. It's the best smart keyboard for Android for fast SMS, chat, text and email, becoming the default across all your apps. It’s packed full of customization features including over 70 colorful themes, layouts for all screen sizes and devices, and supports over 80 languages.
Intelligent autocorrections for even the sloppiest typing.
EMOJI AND EMOJI PREDICTION
Express yourself with over 800 emoji characters (emoticons) and useful Emoji Prediction that learns your favorites. SwiftKey's smart predictive keyboard can also suggest emoji to match your words.
Swipe your finger across the touch screen to type with SwiftKey Flow or tap predictions to enter whole words in one go for easy, fast typing.
Mind-reading word suggestions that learn from you as you type, and get smarter over time.
Customize the look of your keyboard with free and premium themes from the SwiftKey Store
Celebrate College Basketball Fever this March and show your team spirit by customizing the keyboard with one of our College Basketball themes.
TRUE BILINGUAL TYPING
Amazing bilingual typing so you can type in two or three languages with speed and ease. Seamlessly type in over 80 languages, and select up to three languages at once for multilingual typing.
SECURE BACKUP AND PERSONALIZATION
Sync your writing style securely to the cloud and across devices.
Personalize word predictions from your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and more.
Type with ease about daily news, sports and entertainment topics with Trending Phrases.
Gain access to the SwiftKey Store to browse new themes.
Follow us on Facebook by searching for "SwiftKey" and on Twitter at @swiftkey.
Chinese (Simplified) !
Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) !
Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) !
Persian (Farsi) *
Spanish (Latin America)
(* = no smart space, ! = no Flow)
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android Jelly Bean and KitKat (4.1 and above). For more information on emoji support, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've previously typed.
For answers to other commonly asked questions please visit https://support.swiftkey.com/ or do a Google search for 'SwiftKey Support'.
Even if so many applications are installed, you can choose an activity smoothly.
You can also use the QuickShortcutMaker for searching the app which you want to launch.
If you want to use the app which you don't use frequently, maybe you have no shortcuts for it. So, you may have to search the app from a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it's hard to find it.
In this situation, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you finding the app. Please try!
This may be useful. But please use it at your own risk!
You can make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usually not accessible.
Even if you encountered any problems using this app or shortcuts created by this app, I don't have any responsibility about that. Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
About Internet access permission:
From the version 2.0.1, for a more rapid improvement of the app, you will be requested an additional permission to access network so that the app can send a detailed error report to developer.
The app uses network only to send error reports.
And when it communicates, a confirmation message will be displayed, so please rest assured.
for Launcher3 of Cyanogenmod
If you cannot create shortcut, please try the following steps:
1. Long-tap the home screen.
2. Tap "WIDGETS".
3. Long-tap "Activities" which has the QuickShortcutMaker's icon.
4. Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap "Create".
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
Follow the updates
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
- Changed dialog UI.
- Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
- Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don't like such a thing.)
- Added translations to many languages. (Français, Español, Português, Polski, 한국어, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Bahasa Indonesia)
- Added support for some other themes. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
- Added several other improvements.
- It is now possible to operate multiple items from the activity list by long-tapping the items. You can add them to favorites or share.
- Changed the text format in which to share the application information.
- Added the types of themes that can be selected icon (ADW / Nova / Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo).
- Added the number of icons in the list of themes.
- Changed the UI of shortcut editing screen.
- Added German translation.
- Added a lot of improvements.
- Added support for tablet devices.
- Added function to share app information as text.
- Improved UI of some screens.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added function to open the App info screen from the shortcut editing screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
- Fixed a minor bug and UI.
- Fixed a bug that the app crashes while searching at a certain condition.
- Added error report function to send detailed information when the app crashes or when you see "Failed to load" message.
- Reduced consumption of the memory so that the models which have low-memory not to crash.
- Search results can be sorted order by names.
- Increased speed of search.
- Fixed a bug on setting icon.
- Fixed a bug that the icon becomes smaller when you use the app on tablets.
- Added history and favorite features.
- Applied Android 4.0(ICS) UI style.
- Activity list is now grouped by app.
- Fixed some bugs.
quick, shortcut, maker, create
This tool is a kind of the Mushroom applications.
Please use with Simeji, ATOK, etc.
(Android 4.1(Jelly Bean) or later, we can use the Unicode 6.0 Emoji.)
There seems to be some characters which can not be displayed, or divided into two characters.
Even if you can enter the characters, some services or apps may produce unintelligible sequence of characters or delete emojis.
I strongly recommend that you check if the Unicode 6.0 Emojis are available in the app or service.
For example, if you send an e-mail with some emojis and he/she who received it cannot read them successfully, it may cause trouble.
Even in this case, I can not assume any responsibility.
Unicode 6.0 Emoji definition
I use the Unicode 6.0 Emojis defined here:
Devices which were used for test
Galaxy Nexus(SC-04D) with Android 4.3
Nexus 5 with Android 4.4
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is the default keyboard of the Galaxy S4 supported?
A. Unfortunately, it is not supported. Please launch this app by tapping the "mushroom" icon in the keyboard apps like ATOK and Simeji.
Q. Characters do not appear in the list.
A. If you use Galaxy series and you have changed the default font, emoticons may be not displayed correctly. Please use the default font.
Follow the updates
- Added ad remover option(paid)
- Added option to force using KitKat font.
Improved scroll speed.
- Emojis are classified and new tabs have been added for them.
- With Android 4.4, the emoji on the right side got hidden by scroll bar. So, the scroll bars has been changed to narrow type.
- Added a button to rate this app.
- Added ads. (Additional permissions are used only for showing ads.)
- Added setting which sets the history tab as the first selected tab.
- Adjusted the position of the character list so that the characters in the right and scroll bar do not overlap each other.
You can launch this app from your launcher app, then you can copy emoji to clipboard.
If you want to launch immediately, you can show this app in the status bar.
Fixed a bug that the characters are not shown on some devices: removed padding of each items and calculate font size to fit.
✔You can register multiple word books.
✔You can import words from files: tab delimited, CSV.
✔There is no limitation about number of words in a word book.
・This app uses Internet access permission to show ads.
・This app uses reading storage permission to import words from files on the external storage.
File format for import
Shift_JIS or UTF-8
Write word and answer(meaning) in 1 line delimited with one of the "Available delimiters".
Tab or comma
How to import
1. Put some word files on your device.
2. Select your file using some third party app such as ES File Explorer.
* ES File Explorer File Manager:
3. Tap "Import to word book".
4. The import screen will be opened.
If you have any troubles, adjust charset and delimiter settings from "Settings" screen.
5. Tap the destination word book, then the words will be imported.
* You can also create new word book for imported words.
Follow the updates
・Allowed moving app to SD card.
・Added a function to set the number of questions.
・Improved some part of UI.
・Added a function to move words to another word book.
・Improved some part of UI.
・Fixed some bugs.
・You can now mark words as memorized and exclude them from questions.
・Improved some part of UI.
- Divided battery level and status.
- Font size can change by dragging in the position preference screen.
- Adapted to the newest Android. (Android 4.4 KitKat)
- Added new system font 'Roboto'. (Available from Android 4.1.)
- Fixed bug for some devices.
- You can start the "Alarm Clock" by double-tapping the screen.
*If the "Alarm Clock" application is not installed in your phone,
you cannot use this feature.
- You can start the "Power Usage Summary", by double-tapping the screen.
- You can set your picture from the SD card or the Picasa to the background.
- Selected background picture can be cropped to fit.
* If your phone doesn't have a crop application,
you can only select the image.
- You can select a font of the clock and the battery.
- You can set all the configurations by using themes.
(Background, font, etc. will be set at once.)
- You can use the following languages:
English, Japanese, German, Korean, French
*These languages will be automatically applied
according to your locale setting.
- Nexus 5 (Android 4.4)
- Nexus 7 (Android 4.4)
- Sony Tablet S (Android 4.0)
- Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.3)
- MEDIAS N-01D (Android 2.3)
- Xperia SO-01B (Android 2.1-update1)
How to use
1. Click the menu button, then tap [Wallpaper].
2. Tap [Live wallpapers].
3. Tap [BasicWall].
4. Tap [Settings ...] to set the details of the wallpaper.
5. Tap [Set wallpaper].
How to uninstall
1. Click the menu button, then tap [Settings].
2. Tap [Applications].
3. Tap [Manage applications].
4. Tap [BasicWall].
5. Tap [Uninstall].
* You can also uninstall it from the Market.
- If it does not work well (e.g. "Application crashes!"
"Configuration screen can't be opened!"),
Please uninstall the BasicWall once, and install it again.
If the problem persists, please contact me by email.
(I would like you to contact by e-mail.
Because I can not answer to the comment for the crash,
or the comments on the Market.)
- If you have any problems or requests for improvements,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you contact me for your trouble,
please include the following information for investigation:
- The model name of your phone
- The version of the BasicWall
- The contents of your trouble
Future improvements and functionality
- Change the text color according to the level of the battery.
This application uses Google Search and Google News services.
In short, you can google with same conditions repeatedly.
Once you register the keywords that you are interested in, you can pull the screen and search them as often as you like.
You can specify the range of the target pages such as "past 1 day", "past 1 week", and so on. So all you have to do to check the latest news is just to search once a day.
In addition, with the "auto search" function, you can search every day at the same time, at same conditions, so you will become familiar with the topic soon.
The "auto search" reads pages in search results partially, so you can read them where you don't have network connections.
Note: This is an experimental function and may not work properly.
When you find interesting keywords with the great news app(such as Flipboard, Pulse, Feedly...), register them to NinNin and check them continuously.
This app is also recommended for following cases:
- I want to check very minor news.
- It is not a topic rarely but I want to check it immediately if it becomes to a topic.
- I like egosurfing ;)
We introduce how to use the app in the following blog:
(Sorry, but Japanese only)
No account registration is required.
(This app uses Google services but Google account is unnecessary because it does not log in.)
Fixed a bug that the app crashes on Android 2.3.
- Whether the Google News or Google Search is used is now shown in tabs.
- Fixed display area of the search results to be wider.
- Fixed display of a Web page to be loaded more quickly.
- Added gesture in the Web page viewer screen: swiping from the left side of the screen to close.
- Added a menu that allows you to set the share button from the page viewer screen.
- Fixed some bugs.
(**This is not the official application.**)
If you are not joining in the youRoom, please register at first.
If you use the mobiRoom, you can view or post entries,
launch web browser from the URL in the daily mail of the youRoom,
and share the content of the entry to the other applications.
Once you viewed the entry, it is stored in the mobiRoom as the cache,
so you can view the entry if you do not have the access to the Internet.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the mobiRoom,
please contact to email@example.com.
Added English localization.