Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
**Android 5.0 Lollipop is mostly fixed. I have no way to set the priority, so this is the best it gets for now.
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
HOW TO ADD: Long-press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
GREEN - vibrate and sound enabled
YELLOW - vibrate only
RED - no sound and vibrate
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane Widgets, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
Switches from normal to silent/mute just by clicking the app icons.
From silent/mute to vibrate again just by clicking the app icon. And finally from vibrate to normal just by... ;)
If your device has no vibrator, this app simply toggles between normal and silent/mute.
!!! Your current sound profile can be seen in the title bar!!!
Ad-free, does not need any §$"§$% permissions
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and/or during office hour, meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click,
* Instant timer can also be activated via the widget by the volume bar
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange & Touchdown
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is muted
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Also, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
TwitTv - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
After specific time volume level is switched to previous value.
"Silent Mobile" is very useful during meetings, night sleep and other situations.
You just set how long your mobile will be muted. You doesn’t need to take care about increasing volume – it is automated. The volume level will return to initial value.
Whenever you need temporary mute your ringer you will find it useful.
Silent Mobile application makes your mobile quiet for incoming calls and notifications.
- temporary mute ringer for incoming calls and notifications
- volume is restored to initial value after specific time
- configurable: switch to silent mode or vibration mode
HOW TO USE:
There is a window where you set how long mobile should be silent. Then press "Mute" to switch your mobile to silent mode for incoming calls and notifications. Now you can exit from application.
The volume level will be restored to initial value after specific time. You can find more details in notification task bar.
There is "Cancel" button which immediately restore an initial volume level.
There are two options at this moment:
- “Vibration” – it on/off vibration mode when you mute mobile using Silent Mobile.
- “Show notification” – on/off showing additional information in a notification bar.
This application require internet access to show advertises.
The app. can't be installed on SD card, because it doesn't resotre volume if card is unmonted.
- Works with most Lollipop devices
- Small icon, keep your awesome wallpaper visible;
- Takes just one cell from your home screen (1x1);
- Simple and clean!
- Choose between transparent background or solid white.
#HOW TO USE IT
Long-press on the home screen >>> Add Widget >>> Select "Silent Mode Toggle" >>> Tap it!
The Internet Access permission is needed only for the small ad banner that is shown only when you open the app. It will never show any other kind of ads anywhere else.
Mr.Silent is an Android application, offers solution to those who wish to keep their mobile phones on silent mode for specific geographical locations, time, occasions and for specific contacts.
You simply need to provide the desired conditions - occasions, times and geographical locations when you would like to keep your mobile silent.
Condition Based Features
• Time Based Conditions
You can add ‘Start Time’ and ‘End Time’ during which you want your mobile go silent. It can be repeated on daily, weekly and monthly basis including customized options.
• Calendar Event Based Conditions
You can add date and time of any calendar event that is important for you and you wish to turn your mobile silent on that occasion.
• Contact Type Based Conditions
You can categorize your contact details into ’White List’ and ‘Black List’, in which white list will define contacts important to you and black list comprises those contacts you would like to avoid.
Once you have done this setting, your mobile will go to silent mode when it will receive calls from black listed contacts and ring only when receive calls from white listed contacts.
• Location Based Conditions
You can select multiple locations where you want to set your mobile to go silent and can also enable or disable the locations anytime.
• Multiple GEO location support
• Add your desired location by pressing the ‘Add Location’ button
• Users can specify radius for locations
• Option to change & save a location
• Gives alert to change your phone mode into silent mode when reaching defined time slot and event slot
• Quickly add and remove the contacts and add calendar events
• Can change the application settings as required
• Attractive dashboard to view the predefined time, event, contact lists and geographical locations
Value to Users
This Android application will enable you to save different locations, time slot, events and contact details and instruct their device to remain silent on those predefined conditions. You don’t need to remember these conditions anymore when you’d like to put your mobile in silent mode, this’ll be done by the device.
Whether it's feature or bug, Android L doesn't have a shortcut to turn on silent mode, but with Silent Mode Lollipop you can do it!
Silent Mode Lollipop allows you to switch from Normal Mode to Silent Mode in a tap, directly from the notification bar.
Thanks to a simple trick, this app will work with any version of Android, including Lollipop.
◢ HOW TO USE ◣
Tap the Lollipop to change Mode:
✪ Green Lollipop → Normal Mode.
✪ Red Lollipop → Silent Mode.
This special Silent Mode can be turned off only by this app (increase the volume does not affect).
◢ FEATURES ◣
✪ Extremely simple!
✪ Awesome design!
✪ Works on Android 5.0 Lollipop!
◢ F.A.Q. ◣
✫ My device still vibrate!.
★ Go to Settings > Sounds & Notifications and deselect "Also vibrate for calls". In this way the vibration will be active only in vibration mode.
✫ Notifications of some apps keep sounding!.
★ Unfortunately, it's impossible to silence third-party apps that use its own sounds. Before Lollipop it was possible with the officer silent mode, but now you can do it only by setting the priority mode.
I know that Silent Mode Lollipop offers little, but it's the best I can do and, modesty aside, it's more than Google and major developers have done so far.
PLEASE: If you find a problem, don't rate with few stars, but expose it in a comment or email to MerkCoolApp@gmail.com. I will reply within 48 hours!
if Silent Mode Lollipop was helpful, I kindly ask you to support my work buying the paid version (50 cent)... or at least a nice review ;)
- Monitor your Wi-Fi connection and disable it after a preset time if no network is connected.
- Schedule your connections; disable Wi-Fi or mobile data automatically during the periods you set (perfect during the night, you save battery and won’t be woken up by e-mails).
- Enable or disable Wi-Fi and mobile data for a preset time (i.e. if you plan to venture to the woods for a few hours).
- On/Off switches for both connection types are provided on the main screen of the application, for easy access.
(Mobile data functionality currently only works on devices with Android 2.3 and above, Wi-Fi works for older versions)
I hope you will find it useful, enjoy!
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Needed to check Wi-Fi connection status.
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Needed to enable and disable Wi-Fi connection.
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to enable and disable mobile data connection.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to get mobile data connection status.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start services when device starts
Keywords: connection, wifi, 3g, data, manage, schedule
Denna första version är avsedd att nyttjas i en användarstudie för att bedöma vad som behöver förbättras inför den slutgiltiga releasen. Lämna gärna feedback via mail eller genom att kontakta någon av de inblandade direkt!
Ni som har testat applikationen får mycket gärna svara på följande formulär, så vi får en bra grund till rapporten och till framtida uppdateringar: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_Ctsl9xiXJ8NbRXXCAdwoj9HWHgUgKKgt6-2HWcW9LM/viewform