It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
With this app you can let your device automatically establish bluetooths connection when bluetooth is enabled. It also acts as a Tasker / Locale / LLama Plugin to better cover all your special needs (Connect only if Wifi is disabled). It also supports disconnecting in this mode.
If you use this for tethering, our other App may be useful for you. It must be installed on the device that acts as a internet gateway. The Auto Connect App must be installed on the device where you don't have a regular internet connection (e.g. WIFI only tablet). For instance if you have a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7 Tablet. Auto Tether goes to the Phone and Bluetooth Auto Connect runs on the tablet.
With Version 0.6 we improved compatibility especiallay with A2DP devices. If you still have compatibility issues you can help us getting an overview about what works and what not by filling out this form:
For Galaxy Tab Plus (P6210) users with Android 3.2:
It seems that this app can't connect to other devices because of samsungs own auto connect feature. Users told us that it works with experimental Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich firmware!
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
If Bluetooth starts in the state of ON and it will start in the state of OFF at OFF, it will change to ON and will end an application.
launchers, such as SwipePad, -- when it uses registering with an application, it is simple and quick.
Since there is no screen, naturally there is also no advertisement.
From a model with a search button, it can also call from search button length aggressiveness.
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
1- Put a bluetooth device in your luggage, if it is taken certain distance away from you, your phone will vibrate to warn you
2- When you are waiting at airport baggage conveyor, if you set "vibrate within range", your phone will alert you when your baggage arrives
3- put a bluetooth device in toddler's pocket, if the toddler wanders away, it vibrates
1.Select the application
2.Send via bluetooth or email and etc
3.Unistall using the unistall button
apk sender,apk share,send apk via bluetooth,send my application,apk share pro,delete my application,unistaller,easy unistaller,unistaller pro,remove app ,apk transfer , app transfer
RED - bluetooth off
BLUE - on
GREEN - headset is connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
NEEDS AN INSTALLED SERVER.
Before use, make sure to read the manual!
Instruction and server: http://pheodor.ru/android/apps/en/
HOW CAN I USE IT?
You can use it for a lot of purposes. Here are some of them:
- you can show your favorite photos to your friends sitting on the sofa and switching photos by a light multitouch gesture or a simple click on the screen. Now you do not need to wait until the next photo in the slide show appears or come up to the computer to switch back the photo that your friends did not have enough time to see.
- you can enjoy watching the new season of your favorite TV series sitting in your easy chair. You can put the player on pause, turn up the volume or rewind back to watch an interesting episode once again.
- when listening to the music you can go to the next track and turn the volume up or down.
- if you have a large monitor you can surf the Internet or watch new photos of friends on Facebook just lying on your sofa.
- besides interacting with applications on your PC via a phone or a tablet is really convenient and trendy.
- left and right clicks (buttons)
- imitation of clicking the left button when you click on the screen
- dragging (pro version)
- scrolling (pro version)
- multitouch zooming (pro version)
- multi-flicking (pro version)
It is directly placed on the home screen so that the user need not go to settings everytime to on and off Bluetooth.
This is home screen widget and not the application, please read the instructions on how to use the widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS):
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• "Choose Widget" menu will popup. From there, find and select "Bluetooth Toggle" widget of desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find “Bluetooth Toggle”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If "Bluetooth Toggle" is missing in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
- Easy control between Android devices!
You’ve got a Tablet? Then, this is your must-have app!
Do you have two Android devices?
I'm connecting tablet to speaker. in bed, Smartphone control the music from tablet.
Next song, Prev song, and adjust volume:)
When you have to disconnect the phone tethering for a Tablet if it’s not being in use, isn’t it annoying?
You’ve got a Kakao talk message, but is your phone in the bag?
When take a group picture, place the phone away from a group and take it simply by a phone!
Outdoor, tethering of the tablet to connect to the phone. Abrasive smartphones the battery too quickly.
I turn on the auto-tethering. The tablet's screen is turned off, the phone turns off tethering.
Try to use the tablet's screen is turned on again, the phone is turned on tethering!
Connection via Bluetooth to a Bluetooth remote control, of course, because the battery consumption.
Laying down watching the tablet. Comes with the Facebook message smartphone. I tablet apps to check messages through the Facebook :)
Bluetooth Remote Controller will give you an answer.
- This app is a free version of ‘Bluetooth Remote Controller’
:: Functions in Full version
- Compatible with Android 2.x version (Also compatible with lower-version OS than Light version)
- Remote control function for Music (Play, Pause, Stop, Move to Next/Previous, Volume control)
- Remote control function for Camera (Shoot, Switch over to front/back camera)
- In case of “Find my phone” function, vibration & basic ring mode are unconditionally on.
- Silent Camera/Silent Camcorder function (App can work solely.)
- Automatic tethering function (Phone tethering is off when Tablet screen is off, and Phone tethering is on again when screen is on.)
- Received SMS can be checked through a Tablet.
- Received SNS (Kakao talk, Mypeople, and etc) can be checked through a Tablet
- “Find my phone” function
:: How to use?
- Install the app in two devices that you have.
- Click the option button both in two devices and click "Make Discoverable".
- Click “Connect a device” in one device and choose the other one that you are going to connect through “Scan”.
- With a word “Connected” on the upper right corner, the connection is completed.
- Now, enjoy controlling!
- This app may not work with your device and please check in advance.
- Music is not played? Play the music once and then, the play list will be created and it will work properly.
- If Connect does not work in one device, try it in the other device and it will work properly.
Your rate & review for me like RedBull!
This App is developed by motivated from the App, Bluetooth Auto Connect, and I have ported much Java and XML codes from the source code of it.
You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words.
You can navigate in the other device like a DPad and send special command like "Play", "Next" or "Previous" which is very useful when watching a movie.
You can play games that support key input with the gamepad like most Xperia Play compatible games.
I know most virtual gamepad can't replace a real one, but with this gamepad, I'm able to easily play any platform games : it's "super mario" optimized!
Oh, your phone doesn't need to be rooted and it's free, please enjoy!
Install the Tablet Remote on both devices;
For the receiver device (the tablet), go to the "setup" section and make sure the two options are check by selecting them and by enable Tablet Remote as a keyboard;
Go to the "connection" section and select the device you want to connect.
You'll have a notification on both devices when they connect with each other. If you don't find the other device, you can use the "scan device" and "make device discoverable" commands to make it appear in the list.
Only devices on your local area network (LAN) will be showed with the "scan devices" command. Make sure both devices have Tablet Remote on when you use that command.
If you have problem connecting with the device, try it with the other one or unbind both device and try it again.
For the remote device (the phone), go to the "remote" section and you can start controlling the other device! In portrait mode, you'll have the remote setting and in landscape mode, you'll have the gamepad setting.
If it doesn't work right away, close the application on the tablet.
In the "settings" section, you can hide the status bar, keep the screen on or set 3 differents input mapping for the gamepad :
- Xperia Play (for Xperia Play games);
- Snes Player 1 (for emulators);
- Snes Player 2 (for the second player);
Recommended apps to use with the remote :
- MX Video Player;
Recommended games to use with the gamepad:
- SuperGNES (Snes emulator with the best input response, the other emulators lag for some reasons);
- They Need To Be Fed;
- Sleepy Jack;
- Reckless Getaway;
Permission explication :
- Bluetooth connections and administration : manage and connect via Bluetooth;
- Full internet access : connect via Wifi on your LAN;
Please, share your recommended apps or games that you love to use with Tablet Remote!
NEW: A2DP Keepalive Support. Your A2DP speakers/receiver go to sleep when not playing music, but being connected? The next usage is going weird? With A2DP support you can prohibit your A2DP speakers/receiver from going to standby. Speakers will give a regular sound to prevent standby mode.
The Google+ Productsite for Bluetooth Keepalive: https://plus.google.com/b/105973144146249181536/105973144146249181536/posts
There you'll find surveys and can give feedback.
Before you buy, please check on this website, if BTKA can really help you:
BTKA does not need "root" - only the rights requested by the Market.
After installation start BTKA manually. It registers with Android™ and will from now on start automatically whenever you restart your Android™. After starting the app there is a "Configuration" button (visible for 2 seconds), with that you can change the configuration settings for notifications and the starting-behaviour of BTKA. For hints on how to configure BTKA correctly see the check page above.
In case of a failure please see the english section on this site: http://www.bluetooth-keepalive.com/support.php
Legal notice/imprint: http://floodping.org/impressum/
All prices quoted are final. Due to §19 UStG we do not charge sales tax.
More from developer
Guaranteed to work the following player: Android Music, Google Play Music, PowerAmp. For correct operation of the other players author not responsible!
The author is also not responsible for the correct work not on firmware other than pure Android!
This program is designed for skip tracks in a running music player and screen off the device by double clicking on the volume buttons.
The program allows you to choose the most suitable for your delay between clicks.
For skip on the next track, you should produce two click on the "volume up" button with delay no more than specified in the "Delay between clicks". Correspondingly prev track - "volume down" button.
!!! The Programm only works when the played music in player and screen is turned off. Crossfade feature in player MUST BE DISABLED. On HTC's stock firmware maybe not work (Turn off smooth volume change if it's possible) !!!
May not work with some devices.
Garanted works with players:
- PowerAmp (recomended)
- Google Play Music
Should work with players who are able to work with the media buttons on headsets
The switching function over the long ckick is not implemented, because Android API does not include methods for listening to events on the volume button.
The program monitors the volume, it does not catch PHYSICAL keystrokes.
Long press is implemented in the firmware vendor (manufacturer of the device) or rom-makers. This is implemented in CyanogenMod and some custom roms for SGS2 and SGS3 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1770564). Also you can try use Xposed Framework (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401) with module.
Due to the nature of the change in volume on some devices / firmware program may not behave correctly on the appropriate device.
FFmpeg is already built into the program and does not require download of additional codec.
Main purpose: to convert any video to mp4 or 3gp, understandable to Android devices and resize under the screen resolution of devices. You can also extract the mp3 audio from the video.
Supports: MPEG4, h264, mp3, aac, ogg (vorbis and theora) and many other formats (the list can be found in the program). Optipization for ARMv6(vfp) и ARMv7(cortex-a8).
Requirements: Processor ARMv6VFP and above.
Built-in: FFmpeg v0.10 + libx264 + libmp3lame + libvorbis + libtheora + libfaac
More options you will find in FFmpeg's man pages.
- Available whole archive of images from 1996, ending today.
- Images from the 10 sensors.
- Saving to SD
- Image size 512x512 and 1024x1024
Images are available on http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/home.html
* Simple story source code (Lua-based script);
* GUI and text (readline) interfaces;
* GUI interface supports music and pictures;
* Theme support;
* Portability (INSTEAD depends on SDL and Lua).
Hint: for display keyboard in games, you must click anywhere on the screen, hold more than 1 second and release)
* two in one: live wallpaper and stand alone app
* Triad's triangle +5 objects: Pyramid, Droid, Two Triangles, Random Stars, Many Many Lines.
* Time, date and operator name on screen
* Rotation speed may depends on the charge
* 4 colors
* add more objects and features
In addition you will be able to answer you accidentally fallen tweet :)
Let only the best prediction of the application come true.
* On/off data2sd and hybrid data2sd
* Setup compcache size
* Convert FS tool