- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
Bluetooth Detection is an add-on app for Tasker or Locale that lets you set conditions based on connected or nearby Bluetooth devices.
If you want to try before you buy, now there's a free trial version that you can use without limits for 30 days. If you want to test the functionality before you buy, try it out and see!
Please note: this is a plug-in. You MUST have either Locale or Tasker installed for this to work. It is built as a plug-in for either of these, and will never function on its own. If you don't understand what Locale or Tasker are, then please do not install this plug-in.
When you use Bluetooth Detection within Tasker or Locale, you can create a profile that lets you act upon Bluetooth connections or nearby devices. For example, you can use Locale to start playing music when a connection is made to your car's Bluetooth audio profile, or enable work mode when near your work laptop.
Tasker users might ask, "So what makes this different from the native functionality in Tasker?" The answer is mainly "ease of use" - not everyone wants to type in a MAC ID :). But there are also some features that I think are unique. Some examples: you can select class of device, so that (for instance) any A2DP connection triggers a task, or you can specify that you only care about a connection to your car's BT when it's the Hands-Free profile. You can also set a delay on unsetting the condition, and all of this is done in a very user-friendly interface. And you also get a local Tasker Variable with the name of the last connected device.
Note for Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find Bluetooth Detection by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Bluetooth Detection."
RED - bluetooth off
BLUE - on
GREEN - headset is connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
Password recovery feature using SMS is included.
No more hassle with password that needs to be entered every now and then.
Due to some technical issues this is a new app. Upgrade is not available for you who got BLUETOOTH AND WIFI UNLOCKER F.
This is the full version of BtWiFiUnlocker supporting also latest Android 4.3 and 4.4.
Please drop me an email with your comments and questions before you comment and rate this application.
Uninstall the free version(not available any more at Play Store) and/or the old full version (up to 5.x.x) before installing the full one (7.x.x).
After upgrade use "force stop" within the app.
The use of the Android Lock Screen mechanism protects against unauthorized use of your phone.
A disadvantage of the lock mechanism is that you need to provide your password as soon as the screen dims.
By using the BtWifiUnlocker (Bluetooth and Wifi Unlocker) your phone automatically unlocks the screen password when connecting to your selected Wifi network(s)
and/or Bluetooth device(s).
By default Auto Login is disabled. If the device is locked then the screen password is required to unlock the screen. The phone will stay unlocked as long as it is connected to the selected WiFi network or Bluetooth. From V3.x.x Auto Login is supported (via menu -> Security)
When the device is being disconnected from a Wifi network, it takes around 50 seconds before the screen gets lock.
Important notes to Android 4.x – BtWiFiUnlocker will not work if you have other application which forces you to set a pin or a password. For instance, Mail program configured with Exchange ActiveSync.
- To change the password or pin you MUST use the password tab within BtWiFiUnlocker. If you change the password or pin via Settings -> Security -> Screen lock then BtWiFiUnlocker might change it back!
Uninstalling BtWiUnlocker on Android 4.x
Select Settings -> Security -> Device administrators
Now select -> Deactivate
Now you can uninstalling it the normal way.
You are welcome with any question or problem regarding this application – please send me mail.
Keywords: lock unlock timer WiFi Wi-Fi Bluetooth unlocker autologin auto login password screen joel.sternet.se.full2 security lock select smart watch smartwatch
Just launch this app and it will quickly switch your Bluetooth mode and close itself.
Save battery life & block hackers.
If you already have Bluetooth on, launching this app will switch it off. If off, launching this app turns it on.
After spending weeks trying to fix problems connecting a new Phone and a new Bluetooth Car Audio kit, I've managed to find how to make Android OS regenerate its Bluetooth Settings, which made my Bluetooth WORK!
I really hope that this works for you too as it did for me :)
This App lets you apply the complete Fix once, so that you can test if it fixes your problem.
I will ALWAYS keep 1x credit FREE for a full fix, so you're not forced to pay to have this App.
If you like to contribute to the app, or need to apply the fix more than once, please buy the "Bluetooth Fix Repair Unlocker" app, and keep this one installed.
This will give you infinite credits and will contribute to the project.
This tool can scan for surrounding visible bluetooth devices. It shows the device type, supported services and the signal strength. It can also be used to locate a device based on the signal strength. Devices like Headsets are usually only visible during the pairing phase. Thus you might not be able to track your lost headset even if it is still connected.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Devices with Android below 4.3 can not be supported by the new features. You will receive the last working version before the changes. Any other device with Android 4.3 or higher will receive the new features like new UI and LE scanning. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by the last updates. ***
- Support for Bluetooth LE scanning (including LE attributes and characterstics)
- Database support. All scanned devices are now stored in a database and can be reviewed. Stored data includes the time a device is first seen and when it was last seen.
- List currently paired devices
- Scan for visible devices
- Shows Device Name, BDADDR (like MAC), Class of Device, Vendor and Signal Strength
- Query SDP services from devices
- Query Bluetooth LE attributes and characteristics
- Pair / Unpair to devices
The Database can be exported to a csv file on the external storage. Filename is: btcrawler-.csv
The csv has the following order: Device Name, Device Address, Class of Device, Pairing Status, Last Signal Strength, First Time Seen, Last Time Seen, Vendor.
The Database can also be wiped. For both functions hit the menu button.
Over the time I will add more features as I find more ways to mangle the API a bit more.
(People call btCrawler often also: BluetoothScanner, Bluetooth Scanner, Bluetooth Sniffer, BluetoothSniffer, Bluetooth Wardriving, Bluetooth Diagnostic, Bluetooth Tool)
Act responsible like a hacker, not like a cracker or skiddie!
Graphics from http://www.clker.com/ Mainly from OCAL, thanks!
By Bluetooth App Sender APK you can:
- See all installed app in a list with a details about each app in simple way.
- Send any app in your phone to other phone by more than one way, you can use Bluetooth, Email or any sending method supported in your device.
- Share any application installed in your phone to any other phone using Bluetooth, Email , Facebook and other social networks.
- See details about any installed app such as permission that this app has on your system.
- You have the ability to uninstall any unwanted app just in one click.
- You can run any application from the list to preview it.
Customisable function buttons, autoscroll on/off, terminal can display ASCII and Hex.
Send logs from the terminal window via email for data transport.
Perfect to use with RealTerm, Hyperterminal and Arduino.
Send ASCII or hex data direct to the connected device. Quick access custom function buttons to send any ASCII string. Carriage return and line feed.
**Compatible Bluetooth hardware is needed**
**Pair the device you wish to use with the app in Android Bluetooth settings before use**
Tested on Sony Experia Z, Nexus 7 and HTC Desire with Dell Bluetooth enabled laptop and HC-06 BT module.
Rate and review so I can make it better!
Scan to find Bluetooth devices.
Attach each device with one of your contacts. Easy access to their stored data.
Manage the list of devices as your will: sort them, filter them by type, by name, find whichever you want...
Share your favorite pictures or music with your contacts. You can even share your own contacts via Bluetooth, expand your friends network!
Real time monitoring of device broadcast signals, see them vary!
- Scan. Search for devices until you stop or the maximum configured scanning time is reached.
- If you exit the application when scanning you can quickly return through the notifications menu.
- New devices found will be added to the list. Lost devices will stay until you delete them.
- Turn the communication via Bluetooth on and off whenever you want.
- Setup or change your device's name.
- Make yourself visible as long as you decide to configure so other devices can find you. Note: your device can have maximum limit.
Attach devices to your contacts:
- You can attach or detach a device to a contact anytime you want.
- Easy access to the information stored in your phone for that contact.
Manage the devices list:
- Sort devices by power signal, name, etc.
- Show only devices that are contacts, are available, etc.
- Show only mobile devices, PCs, etc.
- Search for devices by name or by the name of their attached contact.
Share your personal files with any Bluetooth device (only in experimental mode):
- Pair your devices previously or do it momentarily to share the information.
- Share video, audio or pictures. Even share your own contacts with another device.
Monitorize any device:
- If the device is visible via Bluetooth, you can watch how its power signal varies through time while you scan.
Bluetooth on demand:
- Use the application with Bluetooth communication disabled if you are not going to use any operation that requires it.
- Bluetooth communication will activate when the application starts only if you configure it so, otherwise it will be enabled whenever an action that needs it is performed.
- Timers to show the remaining time of scanning or the remaining time of the device being visible.
- Legend of the icons in the application.
This is no frills (some even call it ugly) but still works nicely. (Cut me some slack, I wrote it in 2 days, using standard UI elements from FroYo. That said, I see no reason to update it unless I'm really fixing something.)
Simply select the application to see a list of activities. Then pick the activity you want launched. For example:
That's it. Connect your headset, hit the button and you're good to go.
Not all headsets work correctly. Some have odd behavior and do not follow the standard. I own only a couple of headsets and test to those.
Not all activities work correctly either. It is simply not possible for me to download and test every activity for every app. You are responsible for figuring out what works and what doesn't.
1. Bluetooth Radar View
2. Firewall Alerts
3. Perform Bluetooth scan of your android device
4. Logs all Bluetooth events.
5. Password protect the firewall and it's sensitive data.
6. Option to make chosen remote devices as trusted.
Alerts you when:
1. Local apps try to perform bluetooth actions.
2. Remote bluetooth devices connects/pairs with your device.
3. App with bluetooth capabilities is installed/updated
To get started , install the app ,open it and then exit the app. Firewall will run in the background and guard your device.
Detailed Help included in App.
More Questions? mail us at email@example.com
It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
Only guaranteed to work with PowerAmp https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer
For correct operation of the other players the author is not responsible!
Author is also not responsible for the correct operation is not on firmware other than pure Android!
For *ROOT* available switching on long press (only works on rooted devices)!!!
This program is designed to switch tracks in the player is running and off the device screen by double clicking on the volume button.
The program allows you to choose your preferred delay between clicks.
To switch to the next track you need to make two clicks on the "volume up" with a delay of no more than specified in the "Delay". Accordingly, previous track - "volume down".
!!! The program works only when the play player and the screen turns off. Krosfeyd in the player must be disconnected. Probably does not work on runoff firmware HTC (disable a smooth change in the volume, if possible) !!!
Can not work with some devices.
FFmpeg is already built into the program and does not require download of additional codec.
Main purpose: to convert any video to mp4 or 3gp, understandable to Android devices and resize under the screen resolution of devices. You can also extract the mp3 audio from the video.
Supports: MPEG4, h264, mp3, aac, ogg (vorbis and theora) and many other formats (the list can be found in the program). Optipization for x86 и ARMv7(cortex-a8).
Requirements: Processor ARMv7 and above or x86.
Built-in: FFmpeg v2.3 + libx264 + libmp3lame + libvorbis + libtheora + libfaac + libvpx
More options you will find in FFmpeg's man pages.
- Available whole archive of images from 1996, ending today.
- Images from the 10 sensors.
- Saving to SD
- Image size 512x512 and 1024x1024
Images are available on http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/home.html
* two in one: live wallpaper and stand alone app
* Triad's triangle +5 objects: Pyramid, Droid, Two Triangles, Random Stars, Many Many Lines.
* Time, date and operator name on screen
* Rotation speed may depends on the charge
* 4 colors
* add more objects and features
* Simple story source code (Lua-based script);
* GUI and text (readline) interfaces;
* GUI interface supports music and pictures;
* Theme support;
* Portability (INSTEAD depends on SDL and Lua).
Hint: for display keyboard in games, you must click anywhere on the screen, hold more than 1 second and release)
In addition you will be able to answer you accidentally fallen tweet :)
Let only the best prediction of the application come true.