The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
• tap to adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease tuning sensitivity and precision (up to 0.1 cents)
• you can calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference. You can also select non-standard musical temperaments, alternate note namings and much more
• select the Sonogram tab to view how the frequency spectrum changes with time, and follow the tuned note as it travels thorugh the spectrum as a green line
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
If you have problems with the app or suggestions for enhancements or new features please contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
• The app requires the internet permission to display ads
This gorgeous music recognition app identifies the music you are listening to. It is fast, it is easy and it looks great. Navigate with ease via the beautiful, intuitive user interface. With TrackID™, music recognition becomes a truly magical experience!
And TrackID™ can do the sharing for you. Just press “Like” to make it instantly visible on your Facebook wall for all your friends to see – and, of course, hear.
With TrackID™ you can access artist biographies, view music videos on YouTube and listen to any song.
Other Amazing Features:
◦ Blazing fast music recognition
◦ The world's only singing and humming recognition
◦ LiveLyrics: see lyrics move in time with the music
◦ SoundHound Headlines: brings you free song streams, new artists, and more
◦ Beautifully optimized for tablets
◦ Real-time Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite artists
◦ Facebook and Twitter sharing, listen-on-startup, and geotagging
◦ Buy links, YouTube videos, artist biographies, and much more
✧ Thank you to our 175 million+ fans and loyal users for making SoundHound a must-have App! ✧
★ Reviews and Honors for SoundHound ★
Top 10 Must-Have Android Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
Best Music Engagement App - BILLBOARD Music App Awards
Your top 10 Android Apps - "I love this app... unique in its class." - Jessica Dolcourt, CNET
The Best Android Apps - "There's no limit." - John Herrman, Gizmodo
"Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
"This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue of the NY Times
Note: Location is used to store where songs were discovered. It can be disabled from the Options menu.
Explanation of requested permissions:
Used to record audio for both music and voice search.
CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
Used to ensure optimal audio recording settings.
FINE (GPS) LOCATION
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
Used to enhance search results and remember where a search took place, which is displayed through History. This can be disabled in app settings.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Used to communicate with servers for search results and other content.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Used to mute SoundHound audio when receiving phone calls.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to cache data.
Used to notify when search results are ready.
VIEW WI-FI STATE
Used to allow usage through WI-FI.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
Used to detect when internet access is available.
READ GOOGLE SERVICES
Used for displaying searches on a map
Tags: Sound Hound Music Sing Song ID Tag
This application requires root and the Xposed Framework - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Do you not have enough room on your Internal Storage or Device Storage for your music, but have plenty of space on your SD Card? No more with Music2SD! You can now force Google Play Music to store your music where you want it.
How To Get Started:
- Install Xposed Framework.- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
- Install Music2SD
- Open Music2SD and Select a Download Storage Location.
- Open Xposed Framework and Enable the Music2SD Module.
- Restart your phone/tablet.
- Start downloading!
Currently Tested on:
- Galaxy S4 (Running CyanogenMod 10.2)
- Galaxy Note 2 (Running CyanogenMod 10.1)
- Galaxy Note 10.1 (Running CyanogenMod 10.1)
- Galaxy Note (Running CyanogenMod 10.1)
- Infuse 4G (Running Beanstalk)
- Nexus S 4G (Running CyanogenMod 10.2)
■saves in wav form(44.1kHz,8bit/16bit)
Recording for a maximum of 12 minutes.Conversion to mp3 is possible.(very slow)
■A recording level can be adjusted.
■The setting of the auto save/auto MP3 conversion/destination is possible.
※An application with Adobe AIR.
※It's practicable Android after 2.2.
To skip a song, turning on the screen can be very annoying. Songs during playback, you can skip songs without turning on the screen.
- Skipping Songs
Within the time set by user, quickly press twice the volume button +/- while songs are playing. Then you can skip a song next or previous.
- Adjusting media volume
You can also adjust the media volume by pressing once the volume button spaced over the delay time you set.
Please set the delay time for consecutive the volume button on the setting.
You can select option to operate it only when the screen is off.
* Before purchase, please note that this App is designed to work with the media volume fluctuations that the monitoring.
MAKES LEARNING GUITAR FUN
Practice jamming, learning scales and soloing to a blues jam track in keys A, B, C, D, E, F and G right from your device! Our easy-to-read scale charts show you exactly where to put your fingers to start sounding like a pro. See for yourself why thousands of guitarists love this app!
AWARDS AND HIGHLIGHTS
★ Wired Magazine - Essential Tool of 2012
★ Guitar World - Top 15 Guitar Apps
★ Premier Guitar - Pocket Power Tools
★ Gizmodo - Best Apps of the Week
★ Apple - Featured - What's Hot
★ Apple - Featured - Band in your Hand
★ AppAdvice - "You'll be anxious to practice your chords and scales"
★ iPhoneAppCafe - Top 5 Apps for Guitarists
★ TRY FREE, THEN GET THE 5-in-1 COMBO APP! ★
"Guitar Jam Tracks: Scale Buddy" includes 5 ESSENTIAL STYLES for just $2.99 (70% off!). Get Jazz, Rock, Reggae, Humbucker Blues, Acoustic Blues -- all in one app!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick a key to start playing the track.
2. Tap 'Chords' to see what chords are being played (rhythm)
3. Tap 'Scales' to see the scale charts for that key (lead)
Learn the chord progression for each track, and then jump over to practicing scales. Guess what? There are only 5 'shapes' of the pentatonic scale to memorize! Once you know them up and down, learn where they start for each key. Soon, you'll be able to solo over 99% of the music out there! Gain more versatility by playing in different modes (major/minor/blues major/blues minor) too.
WHAT IS THE PENTATONIC SCALE?
It simply means 5-note scale. It is widely used in virtually every style of music, and is one of the most important scales a guitarist can learn. There are 5 shapes, or finger patterns, to memorize. These never change; only the starting position changes for each key. Once you learn one key, the rest will come easy!
TIPS FOR THE SCALE CHARTS:
- Black dots are regular notes.
- Red dots are 'root notes'. These are notes of the key you are in.
- Blue dots are 'passing notes'. Including these notes puts you in a Blues mode.
PLEASE VISIT NINEBUZZ.COM/FAQ FOR HELP
PRACTICE SCALES WITH EASE
Major and Minor Pentatonic scale charts are included for every key. We show you where to put your fingers - just start playing a track, load up the scales and go! You're instantly jamming with the band.
FOR RHYTHM AND LEAD PLAYERS
Every track has a listing of chords that are used in the track, along with scale charts - practice rhythm or lead with ease!
A GREAT INVESTMENT
You will get hours and hours of use out of this little app. Practicing guitar shouldn't be boring - download this app today and make practice fun!
IT'S SO EASY TO USE
We created the simplest, fastest and most enjoyable way to practice guitar on a mobile device. Just tap a key and hit play!
Practicing your scales is the best way to get comfortable with the fretboard. Once your learn the 5 different shapes of the pentatonic scale in every key, you'll be able to play along and solo to nearly any song!
CREATED BY GUITARISTS, FOR GUITARISTS
Don't fear the fretboard — conquer it one scale at a time with Guitar Jam Tracks!
The Ninebuzz Team
One of the most beautiful and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC , 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 8 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer. (Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock)
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20 Gorgeous background images for your choice
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Online music search and preview. All free in Music player now.
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
The icon is follow "Share Alike 3.0 Unported License"
Short on data? No worries. Offline playback, anytime, anywhere.
After your free trial continue to enjoy the latest music from only £1 a week. Automatically billed so you don’t need to worry about missing out.
• The Official UK Top 40
• Stream latest music videos on 4G
• Celebrity news and gossip
• Playlists hand picked by top artists
• Backstage access
• Swappable playlists
We only ask for your mobile number to apply your free trial.
If you’re an O2 customer it’s free for 4 weeks. After that, you will be charged £2 for 2 weeks. If you're an O2 4G customer you will be charged £1.50 per week.
If you’re not with O2 it’s free for 2 weeks. After your free trial you can get rolling unlimited access for £4.99 per month.
Simply sign up using your credit card, debit card or PayPal account. Google Play payment is coming soon.
No hidden charges and you are free to unsubscribe at any time.
If you have a question or query talk to us through Social. Drop us a tweet, post on our Facebook page or start a conversation in our Community.
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most Music players such as:
* Android™ Music Player
* Google Music
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
"Those of you who use your Android™ phone as primary music listening device, Music Volume EQ can be the best Android™ App to enhance your music listening experience till now. Music Volume EQ can improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live readings of your current music volume level. - appeggs.com"
"Works like a charm! After reading the compatability chart and the reviews, I decided to take the leap and try it. Installed on my Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch and not only works flawlessly, it does everything it said it would. I use Winamp and this app completely negates the need to "go pro". It also works for any other installed media player on my phone (MX, Pandora, etc). A "MUST HAVE" app for people who love to use their smart phone as their primary media playback device at home or on the go. This program ROCKS!!!"
"Mega Bass One of the greatest apps for Android™. Cool. A++++++. 10/10"
A must have app makes music near perfection !!
"Simply the best I've tried every eq app available in the market and i'd say this is the best. I'm not even satisfied with all the players with built in 10 band eq. The only downside is after listening,with your music it'll automatically turn off. Other than that it's great!"
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
* No AutoStart means you have complete control over when a track starts playing.
* Simple design that lets you focus on the task.
* Resizeable fonts for your convenience while performing on stage (for tablets).
* Whether you like to select your tracks from folders or build a playlist, you can do both. Browse for tracks on your device's SD card. Add or drop a track from playlist by long-clicking a title. Sort playlist by holding the circle on the right of the title and dragging it to its new location.
* You can keep the screen always on or turn this feature off (see Options menu).
*** Kindly note that to Uninstall the app you need to deactivate admin privileges that you have provided to the app. To do that, you need to open the app and click on deactivate button and then uninstall ***
All you need to do is follow these steps
1. Install the app in your mobile
2. Register by providing an email ID and PIN (no spam mails guaranteed).
3. Log in at http://trackmyphones.com/tmp (tmp for Track My Phone) providing the same email ID and PIN
That's it. Your mobile is now ready to be tracked remotely. All the features are totally free for eternity.
What all things you can do remotely using this app?
1. Vibrate - vibrates your mobile for 5 seconds
2. Ring Loud - even when the volume of the mobile is low, a siren will be played with full volume
3. Scare - puts a scary pic on the mobile for 3 seconds along with a screaming voice
4. Show message - displays a message text composed by you on the screen
5. Call - calls the number from the mobile
6. Get Location - gets the current location of the device and displays it using Google Maps
7. Take pic from front/back camera. The pic will be emailed to your registered email address.
8. Lock your device. This needs admin privileges.
9. Change PIN of your device. This also needs admin privileges.
Wonder how these features are useful? Read on...
1. Imagine you forgot where you have kept your phone. In the bathroom? Kitchen? Just log into our website and click on the "Ring Loud" button. A siren will go off and you will know where exactly your phone is.
2. Worried when you lose your cell? Just log in to the site and make a call to another number. Answer that another number and you can listen to whatever the thief is speaking. Or just get the location of the device and you can keep track of your mobile. And when you are close the place, just play "Ring Loud"
3. Want to know where your kids are? Just install this app in your child's phone and you can get the location info instantly.
4. Just want to scare someone for fun. Just give the mobile to your friend and use the scare option.
5. Lots more feature on its way. Watch this space for more details.
The permissions used are for making the above feature (apart from ads) work. Not for anything else.
Keywords: Track My Phones, Remote Control, Mobile security, theft alarm, anti theft, lost cell tracker
★ Multi-touch - play multiple drum heads and cymbals simultaneously
★ 11 professionally recorded 44.1 khz high fidelity kits, with more to come
★ Multi-track recorder that allows you to save, load, loop, and play recorded tracks
★ Record and play on top of loaded/saved tracks
★ Pitch and Delay Controls - slider adjustments allows limitless drum sounds
★ Realistic Rolls - simply swirl your finger around to create slower or faster rolls
★ Double Bass drum feature with slider adjustment
★ 10 Metronome Sounds and 4 Time Signatures to choose from, with BPM adjustment
★ 10 Drum Beats and 10 Music Beats to play along to, with more to come!
★ Slide your finger between drums
★ Option to add bass drum when hitting crash cymbal
★ Videos of basic drum rudiments played on a real snare drum
★ Repeated cymbal and drum taps blend in like real drums
★ Lefty Mode - reverse the entire drum layout
★ Play along to the music in your library
★ Amazingly realistic drum wraps
★ Realistic visual effects - drums and cymbals look and respond like a real drum set, visually corresponding to your every touch
5 days a week on the World Wide Web. To help you avoid
that pink slip, or random outburst at your job.
Skip Murphy, Nanette Lee, Sam Putney, Chris Arnold & The Wig bring you the future of Urban Talk Radio. Now on internet radio and wilder than ever. Listen online from you desk or on your phone on the go.
"n7player makes browsing your own library and finding music to listen to fun again."
n7player is an innovative 3D mp3 and audio player available only on Android. It visualizes your music as a single plane full of album covers. You can zoom in and out using multi-touch to see different views of your music. The main application screen is like an interactive tag cloud which can be easily explored to find your mp3 files. Artist names transforms smoothly to album covers, when pinched-to-zoomed. The minimalistic design and smooth interface allows users to quickly pick their favorite music from their library.
n7player has also the most advanced cover art downloading function available on the market. It can download the missing album arts both by its own and by easy to use dedicated screen, where the user can search and pick an album art from the internet.
Android 2.3+ is required to use Equalizer & other sound effects.
Reading sensitive log data permission is required only to provide more information in case of application crash when user decides to send log to developers.
This is 14 days full featured version. After that time, few features will require purchasing Full Version Unlocker, available on Google Play.
- Unique user interface, based on OpenGL, consisting of innovative, fully multi-touchable album covers wall
- Supported audio formats: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+), flac (3.1+), aac (3.1+)
- 5 band graphic equalizer with presets – requires Android 2.3+
- Gapless playback
- Environmental effects, bass boost and sound virtualization technology (SRS/Dolby Surround) (2.3+)
- Automatic and manual album art and artist image downloader
- Tags editor for all supported audio formats
- File browser (SD card) with filters
- 1x4, 2x4 widgets
- Lockscreen widget with direct unlock
- Headset support with many options
- Sleep timer
- Lyrics support, using the embedded track lyrics & musicXmatch plugin
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Support for m3u playlists
n7player Music Player has been positively reviewed by many tech blogs:
Score: 95%, RH Recommended Medal
"It’s not often that I come across an application that displaces a default choice on my phone within minutes of me downloading it, but the N7Player music player is just one such. I think it’s brilliant."
"The best looking mobile music player"
“It will be a serious contender to the likes of Poweramp and Winamp“
“super snazzy interface”
“N7 is a slick, stylish and feature-rich music player for Android that vows to replace any alternative that you’re currently hooked to.”
This app supports the following languages:
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Turkish.
Please contact me via email in case of problems.
This player behaves different to the Android standard player and most alternative players. It is particularly suitable for people who often want to switch between music and audio books/podcasts.
* Folder list
The user interface of the player is not based on artists or albums, but on the folder structure. Each folder which contains audio files will appear in the list separately.
* Quickly switch between folders
If you select a folder in the folder list, it will start exactly at the last played position. This allows you to quickly switch between folders. There no need to create bookmarks manually.
* Seek Buttons
For long podcasts and audio books it is difficult to skip to a certain position. Especially if the audio book is one big file. Therefore the Music Folder Player provides 'Seek Buttons'. They can be used to jump in step forward or backward. The jump distance and direction is configurable for each button between 1s and 99s and between 1% and 9%.
* Equalizer (devices with Android 2.3 or newer)
> Customizable settings: 4
> Predefined settings: 8 (Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Treble Booster, Treble Reducer, Vocal Booster, Vocal Reducer, Volume Booster, Party)
Sorry, but implementing equalizer and effects for older Android versions is very complex and requires licenses.
* Virtual Room Effect (Android 2.3 or newer) ,
* Reverb Effect (Android 2.3 or newer)
* Balance control
* Font Size
Since there are many different Android devices with different screen resolutions, you can adjust the font size to your needs.
* Shuffle files within the current folder.
* Shuffle files of all folders
* Repeat single files (long press on playing track)
* Delete single files
You can delete a single file if is is not played currently. Simply long press on the file and choose 'Delete'.
* Rename single files
You can rename a single file if is is not played currently. Simply long press on the file and choose 'Rename'.
* Sleep Timer
The sleep timer stops and exits the player after a selectable time or at the end of the current track. The sound is fading out some seconds before the timer ends. This prevents you from waking up suddenly.
* Extended headset control
If your headset has only one button, you can skip to the next track by double click. A single click pauses the playback. This also works in shuffle mode.
* Undo function
If you accidentally touch a button or select another track, the undo button appears.
* Lyrics via musiXmatch app
* Last.fm scrobbling via Last.fm app or 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler'
* Search function
The ad-free version of this player is available on the market now.
For more information please visit my website.
Please report bugs and suggestions by e-mail.
Tags: Music player, musicplayer, MortPlayer, audiobook, audio book, hörbuch, podcast, PlayerPro, Poweramp, Meridian, Astro Player, Mixzing, WinAmp
More from developer
FFmpeg is already built into the program and does not require download of additional codec.
Main purpose: to convert any video to mp4 or 3gp, understandable to Android devices and resize under the screen resolution of devices. You can also extract the mp3 audio from the video.
Supports: MPEG4, h264, mp3, aac, ogg (vorbis and theora) and many other formats (the list can be found in the program). Optipization for ARMv6(vfp) и ARMv7(cortex-a8).
Requirements: Processor ARMv6VFP and above.
Built-in: FFmpeg v0.10 + libx264 + libmp3lame + libvorbis + libtheora + libfaac
More options you will find in FFmpeg's man pages.
Tested on the tablet PiPo U1 (a stock firmware + root) and phones as an access point: Amoi N821 (4.1.1), Samsung Galaxy Ace (CyanogenMod 7.2) and Sony-Ericsson W610i.
* ROOT REQUIRED! *
PS: If at first you are not connected, try to update (bottom left corner) and to increase the connection timeout in the settings.
- Available whole archive of images from 1996, ending today.
- Images from the 10 sensors.
- Saving to SD
- Image size 512x512 and 1024x1024
Images are available on http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/home.html
* Simple story source code (Lua-based script);
* GUI and text (readline) interfaces;
* GUI interface supports music and pictures;
* Theme support;
* Portability (INSTEAD depends on SDL and Lua).
Hint: for display keyboard in games, you must click anywhere on the screen, hold more than 1 second and release)
* two in one: live wallpaper and stand alone app
* Triad's triangle +5 objects: Pyramid, Droid, Two Triangles, Random Stars, Many Many Lines.
* Time, date and operator name on screen
* Rotation speed may depends on the charge
* 4 colors
* add more objects and features
In addition you will be able to answer you accidentally fallen tweet :)
Let only the best prediction of the application come true.
* On/off data2sd and hybrid data2sd
* Setup compcache size
* Convert FS tool