Are you a music enthusiast? With the TrackID™ music recognition app you can dive deeper into the music world and explore artist biographies, music videos, TrackID™ Charts and more- Just don’t forget to involve your friends. Why not share on Facebook or Snapchat? You can even download the Songs you find or listen using Spotify (Subject to availability in your region).
Do you live in an area where you are not always connected to the internet? With offline mode, we can capture the song you are listening to and identify it when your internet connection is restored.
Great music requires a great looking app. Our material design inspired user interface brings the music experience alive. Music recognition has never looked so good.
Note: This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Have a song stuck in your head? You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you results through this sing/hum search.
As you SoundHound, you have access to:
· Artist and band biographies
· Album release date and band info
· LiveLyrics, moving real-time with the music
· Music videos
· Song previews and album reviews
· Easy sharing of your favorite discoveries to Facebook and Twitter
· Add your searches to an Rdio or Spotify playlist or quick link to stream
· Purchase songs or albums instantly in Google Play
Beyond the SoundHound search, you can also explore:
· Top music charts across various genres
· Music map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Featured artist birthdays, everyday
· Weekly featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your own history of previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
SoundHound all you like – it’s free and unlimited. Don’t want ads? Upgrade to SoundHound Infinity.
Reviews and Honors
◦ "Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
◦ "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
This update makes discovery & sharing even better:
- New music releases and song recommendations updated daily on your SoundHound feed
- Easier sharing with Facebook and Twitter feature enhancements
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Download it now and increase your volume control!!!
Your ears will thank you!
Volume Up provides an integrated music and volume control interface
which gives you a degree of control way beyond the normal limits of your device.
Boost control of your volume!
Volume Up allows you to increase the control of your volume to a much finer level than is offered by the built-in system control.
☛ Features :
► Fine-grained volume control in increments of 0.1%, 0.5%, 1.0%, 5.0%, or 10.0%
► Control the volume using the slider or digital buttons
► Create playlists and play music without leaving the app
► Can be used with your native android application.
► You can start the music also from our application.
► You can play singles, playlists,etc...
-Identify songs, directly from your homescreen
-Purchase identified songs straight from Google Play, and add them to your Play Music library
-Keep a song identification history, synced across all of your Android devices, so you can purchase a song later
-Add the widget directly to your lockscreen, so you can recognize songs even faster (for devices running Android 4.2)
After you’ve installed the Google Play Sound Search widget, go to the widget picker and drag the Sound Search widget onto your homescreen. Click on the widget to start recognizing.
The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
• tap to adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease tuning sensitivity and precision (up to 0.1 cents)
• you can calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference. You can also select non-standard musical temperaments, alternate note namings and much more
• select the Sonogram tab to view how the frequency spectrum changes with time, and follow the tuned note as it travels thorugh the spectrum as a green line
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
If you have problems with the app or suggestions for enhancements or new features please contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
• The app requires the internet permission to display ads
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.
Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
Create your own presets
Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
Timer: Set a profile temporarily for x hours and minutes. Useful for meetings, movies etc. so you don't forget to turn off the "silent" profile.
- (Five 1x1, Two 2x1 and One 4x1)
Volume Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
Set silent Mode(From widget too)
- Silent, Vibration & Normal. (silent not available in lollipop)
- Ringtone, Notification and Alarm.
Sounds while adjusting (using the actual ringtone)
Cycle profiles by tapping widget (Supported only by widgets with levels only)
Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen
- Orange, Azure, Green, Red, White, Vintage, Blue Yellow, Pink and Purple
Tablets aren't fully supported.
App functionality may vary based on Android version in use
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
Wherever you are. Whatever you’re doing. The SoundCloud app lets you hear more.
More hip hop. More rock. More electronic. More classical. More house, jazz, audiobooks, sports…
- Explore Trending Music and Trending Audio feeds
- Search directly for tracks, artists and other users
- Follow friends and artists to hear what they share
- Browse tracks by genre
- Listen to your stream wherever you are using WiFi or data
- Play, pause and skip tracks from the lockscreen
- Login or register with Facebook and Google+
- Record sounds. Share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
- Geotag recordings with location information
- Listen to playlists, or create your own and share them with your followers
It’s easy to dive straight in and start discovering music & audio.
Try the Explore section to find trending music & audio of just about every genre you can think of.
As you explore, tap the heart to ‘like’ and save your favorites for later playback.
The Search page lets you find your favorite tracks, and artists. Follow their profiles so you can listen to the new music they post in your Stream.
Find out more on http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/topics/110297-mobile-apps/articles
PRAISE FOR SOUNDCLOUD
“SoundCloud is focused on building out a massive trove of content, weaving it all into the Web and making it easier to share. The “YouTube for audio” analogy looks increasingly apt, especially if its metrics continue to shoot skyward.” - ReadWrite
“SoundCloud is a sharing machine. Remember the early days of audio online — when you had to download the Real Player or Windows Media Player to listen? The days of downloading before listening are over.” - USA Today
“It's an evolution of audio's most vital self-service creation and discovery platform, music's best analogue to Twitter, YouTube, and Kindle Direct Publishing. It's not just finding or sharing songs or podcasts or spoken-word readings your friends may be listening to — it's finding and sharing the people who make those recordings, too.” - The Verge
Like what you hear? Let us know, and share your discoveries with the world.
SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
For more information, read http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1575188-what-permissions-are-required-to-download-the-app
If you have any more questions get in touch with us - see the help section.
This app is available in English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese
■saves in wav form(44.1kHz,8bit/16bit)
Recording for a maximum of 12 minutes.Conversion to mp3 is possible.(very slow)
■A recording level can be adjusted.
■The setting of the auto save/auto MP3 conversion/destination is possible.
※An application with Adobe AIR.
※It's practicable Android after 2.2.
n-Track Studio is an audio and MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your device into a full-fledged recording studio. Record and playback a virtually unlimited number of tracks, mix them during playback and add effects. Create MIDI tracks using the built-in General MIDI synth. Edit, cut, copy and paste, zoom and drag MIDI and audio parts.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed "on the fly" during playback.
Once you are satisfied with the recording you can send it by email with a touch of the finger. Or you can mixdown the recorded song in standard .wav or compressed format which you can later open with any 3rd party audio application or use to create an audio CD. You can also export the song in multitrack .sng format and open it with the desktop (Mac and Windows) or iOS version of n-Track.
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• Use USB Audio devices*
• 8 effects pack: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel.
• MIDI tracks with built-in General MIDI synth
• MIDI piano-roll editing
• Record 4 or more input channels (on compatible USB Audio devices) *
• Record in 24 bit quality (on compatible 24 bit USB Audio devices, built-in Android audio is 16 bits) *
• Play using an external USB MIDI keyboard
• EQ with Spectrum analyzer, Sonogram and Tuner
• Import existing wave songs and clips
• Automate track volumes using volume envelopes
• n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Exchange and share your projects on all your desktop and mobile devices
Notes on audio latency:
• latency for audio monitoring (i.e. hearing through headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input) & live processing is sufficiently on Android 4.2 and later and on devices which support audio fast-path (including all Nexus devices).
• with all other devices audio has very high latency, so input monitoring & live processing isn't practical, you should use instead an external mixer
• when using USB Audio* the audio latency can be typically made so small to be unhearable, much smaller than with the Android built-in audio
Audio latency never affects the sync of recorded tracks, may only be a problem for input monitoring & live input processing.
* USB Audio is available on compatible Android and USB devices. Please see the USB compatibility chart: http://goo.gl/R7l3Yb
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
Millions of tracks are waiting. Your favourite artists too. Listen without limits.
Combining expert knowledge from the Deezer Editors with our smart algorithms for PERSONALISED RECOMMENDATIONS, which means non-stop you music you'll love.
Deezer in FREE mode:
- Listen to FLOW and discover new favourites
- Enjoy thousands of RADIO CHANNELS without limits
- Check out PLAYLIST RADIOS based on your taste
- Search for an artist and play their radio channel
- Create as many playlists as you like
- New! Get the lyrics to your favorite songs.
Yep, you heard right. It's all for FREE!
--- 15 days Premium+ FREE TRIAL ---
By downloading the Deezer app, you get 15 days of Premium+ free of charge.
- No ads
- Enhanced audio quality (320 kbps)
- Sync your tracks to listen offline
- Skip as many radio tracks as you llke.
Subscribe to Premium+ to enjoy these additional benefits!
Nominated for Best Music Service Provider at the 2013 ME Awards.
FFmpeg is already built into the program and does not require download of additional codec.
Main purpose: to convert any video to mp4 or 3gp, understandable to Android devices and resize under the screen resolution of devices. You can also extract the mp3 audio from the video.
Supports: MPEG4, h264, mp3, aac, ogg (vorbis and theora) and many other formats (the list can be found in the program). Optipization for x86 и ARMv7(cortex-a8).
Requirements: Processor ARMv7 and above or x86.
Built-in: FFmpeg v2.3 + libx264 + libmp3lame + libvorbis + libtheora + libfaac + libvpx
More options you will find in FFmpeg's man pages.
Tested on the tablet PiPo U1 (a stock firmware + root) and phones as an access point: Amoi N821 (4.1.1), Samsung Galaxy Ace (CyanogenMod 7.2) and Sony-Ericsson W610i.
* ROOT REQUIRED! *
PS: If at first you are not connected, try to update (bottom left corner) and to increase the connection timeout in the settings.
- Available whole archive of images from 1996, ending today.
- Images from the 10 sensors.
- Saving to SD
- Image size 512x512 and 1024x1024
Images are available on http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/home.html
* two in one: live wallpaper and stand alone app
* Triad's triangle +5 objects: Pyramid, Droid, Two Triangles, Random Stars, Many Many Lines.
* Time, date and operator name on screen
* Rotation speed may depends on the charge
* 4 colors
* add more objects and features
* Simple story source code (Lua-based script);
* GUI and text (readline) interfaces;
* GUI interface supports music and pictures;
* Theme support;
* Portability (INSTEAD depends on SDL and Lua).
Hint: for display keyboard in games, you must click anywhere on the screen, hold more than 1 second and release)
In addition you will be able to answer you accidentally fallen tweet :)
Let only the best prediction of the application come true.