Want to know more about a song? With TrackID™ you can dive deeper into the music world by exploring artist biographies and music videos. Easily share the songs you have discovered on your Facebook wall for all your friends to see – and of course hear.
Want to listen to the song later? TrackID™ stores your searches in a history for you to play on popular music services such as Sony Music Unlimited or Spotify.
The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
• tap to adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease tuning sensitivity and precision (up to 0.1 cents)
• you can calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference. You can also select non-standard musical temperaments, alternate note namings and much more
• select the Sonogram tab to view how the frequency spectrum changes with time, and follow the tuned note as it travels thorugh the spectrum as a green line
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
If you have problems with the app or suggestions for enhancements or new features please contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
• The app requires the internet permission to display ads
Have a song stuck in your head? You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you results through this sing/hum search.
As you SoundHound, you have access to:
· Artist and band biographies
· Album release date and band info
· LiveLyrics, moving real-time with the music
· Music videos
· Song previews and album reviews
· Easy sharing of your favorite discoveries to Facebook and Twitter
· Add your searches to an Rdio or Spotify playlist or quick link to stream
· Purchase songs or albums instantly in Google Play
Beyond the SoundHound search, you can also explore:
· Top music charts across various genres
· Music map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Featured artist birthdays, everyday
· Weekly featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your own history of previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
SoundHound all you like – it’s free and unlimited. Don’t want ads? Upgrade to SoundHound Infinity.
Reviews and Honors
◦ "Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
◦ "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
This update makes discovery & sharing even better:
- New music releases and song recommendations updated daily on your SoundHound feed
- Easier sharing with Facebook and Twitter feature enhancements
-Identify songs, directly from your homescreen
-Purchase identified songs straight from Google Play, and add them to your Play Music library
-Keep a song identification history, synced across all of your Android devices, so you can purchase a song later
-Add the widget directly to your lockscreen, so you can recognize songs even faster (for devices running Android 4.2)
After you’ve installed the Google Play Sound Search widget, go to the widget picker and drag the Sound Search widget onto your homescreen. Click on the widget to start recognizing.
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
You can create unlimited personalized stations and through tight integration with last.fm™ you can quickly add similar artists to your stations. In fact, you can even play any artist on demand with just a tap.
Want even more instant gratification? Once a track is streaming from your station our discography tab will let you play just about any track by that artist with just a single tap thanks to our tight integration with Discogs™ and YouTube's public APIs.
Top 10 reasons you should try this app
1. Unlimited skips
2. Play any artist or track on demand
3. Our patent pending Variety Dial™ technology lets you control how much content we stream by similar artists to those in your station.
Just want to hear the core artists in your station? Turn the dial all the way to the left. Want nothing but tracks from similar artists? Turn the dial all the way to the right. It's that easy.
4. Chromecast support turns your TV into your own programmable Music Video channel
5. Free legal mp3 downloads from SoundCloud. If authorized by licensor we will display a download icon both in and below the music player..
6. Thousands of curated stations by other beta testers just like you
7. Genre based stations created by us to help get you started
8. Share stations with your friends or favorite social network
9. Bluetooth integration so you can take us on the road.
10. Discover new indie artists and DJs to follow - we provide links to them all so they're just a tap away
Getting started is easy and there is no registration required as we offer Anonymous sign-in.
For those who wish to build a library of stations we offer both custom as well as native facebook & google sign-in/registration (using their respective Android SDKs).
OK... So what's the catch? Radiodile is a work in progress and is still in beta. That means we need your help in both ironing out all the wrinkles as well as sharing your ideas for improvement of the service.
Radiodile is an independent two-man startup with only one developer so as a beta tester your input and support is priceless to us.
PS - We offer 24 hour turnaround on support tickets. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.
■saves in wav form(44.1kHz,8bit/16bit)
Recording for a maximum of 12 minutes.Conversion to mp3 is possible.(very slow)
■A recording level can be adjusted.
■The setting of the auto save/auto MP3 conversion/destination is possible.
※An application with Adobe AIR.
※It's practicable Android after 2.2.
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- “Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- “Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
- Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase or via the achievement of rewarded actions):
- BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (the bass boost level is editable)
- “SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
- Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- “FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
- “DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
- VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! Improve the quality of your sound! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available music genre presets are:
Pro version adds:
• music controls to NextSong notifications
• ability to exclude apps where you don't want music notifications.
Note: This app is still in beta. Please report any bugs before leaving a rating.
End-user License Agreement:
This software application (“app”) is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the app is with you. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages or injuries arising from the use of this app. Should the app prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
Now A new full-screen panel pop up with cool design amd magic animation. Music swing is no longer a dream!
- Slide up and down to switch songs.
- Click on a song to play a specific song.
- Press the button in control area could get respond.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
- Flip the widget to switch songs.
- Flick left and right to switch between different songs in full screen mode.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
How to add Next Panel to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Next Panel option and choose the panel you like. A new screen will be added and the panel will be placed on the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
• Popular format playback
Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats
Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects
Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background
Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts
Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control
Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion
Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps
1. Tap on ADD button to open media library.
2. Tap on “Songs” tab
3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list
Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system
You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets
You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support
Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor
You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Use email@example.com for bug reports.
FFmpeg is already built into the program and does not require download of additional codec.
Main purpose: to convert any video to mp4 or 3gp, understandable to Android devices and resize under the screen resolution of devices. You can also extract the mp3 audio from the video.
Supports: MPEG4, h264, mp3, aac, ogg (vorbis and theora) and many other formats (the list can be found in the program). Optipization for ARMv6(vfp) и ARMv7(cortex-a8).
Requirements: Processor ARMv6VFP and above.
Built-in: FFmpeg v0.10 + libx264 + libmp3lame + libvorbis + libtheora + libfaac
More options you will find in FFmpeg's man pages.
Tested on the tablet PiPo U1 (a stock firmware + root) and phones as an access point: Amoi N821 (4.1.1), Samsung Galaxy Ace (CyanogenMod 7.2) and Sony-Ericsson W610i.
* ROOT REQUIRED! *
PS: If at first you are not connected, try to update (bottom left corner) and to increase the connection timeout in the settings.
- Available whole archive of images from 1996, ending today.
- Images from the 10 sensors.
- Saving to SD
- Image size 512x512 and 1024x1024
Images are available on http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/home.html
* Simple story source code (Lua-based script);
* GUI and text (readline) interfaces;
* GUI interface supports music and pictures;
* Theme support;
* Portability (INSTEAD depends on SDL and Lua).
Hint: for display keyboard in games, you must click anywhere on the screen, hold more than 1 second and release)
In addition you will be able to answer you accidentally fallen tweet :)
Let only the best prediction of the application come true.
* two in one: live wallpaper and stand alone app
* Triad's triangle +5 objects: Pyramid, Droid, Two Triangles, Random Stars, Many Many Lines.
* Time, date and operator name on screen
* Rotation speed may depends on the charge
* 4 colors
* add more objects and features