▌PC Magazine Editor's Choice Selection
▌Wired Magazine's Editor's Pick for Lifestyle Apps
Featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
■ “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
■ “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
■ “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!"
■ “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple."
■ "Incredibly easy to use."
■ "This app literally saved my life."
■ "I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.”
■ "This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day."
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 2,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, which ever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it.
■ Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other's progress
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ IT WORKS – the success of our users shows that we can help you lose weight
■ 3,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Updated daily.
■ Barcode scanner - scan the barcode of a food and easily find it's match in our database.
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Frequently used foods automatically remembered for easy access
■ Save and reuse entire meals
■ Recipe calculator - Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
■ Add multiple items at once – NO OTHER APP HAS THIS
■ Create an unlimited number of custom foods
■ Over 350 exercises
■ Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
■ Create an unlimited number of custom exercises
■ Enter your own calorie amounts – great for HRM’s or exercise equipment with calorie reports
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other
■ MyFitnessPal members who diet with friends lose 3X more weight on average!
■ Customized goals based on your specific diet profile – age, gender, activity level, etc.
■ Enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Track your weight, measurements and more
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
■ View more detailed reports online at www.myfitnesspal.com
▌ON THE WEB AT WWW.MYFITNESSPAL.COM
■ Get support and motivation from our huge community of millions of dieters just like you
■ Entries are automatically synced to the web and vice versa, so you can log online or on your phone, whichever is more convenient
■ Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
Note: a MyFitnessPal.com account is required to synchronize and safely backup your data. You can create your account for free within the app.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… Also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary is the easiest and most comprehensive diet app available on Android, with a huge 600,000 foods database, barcode scanner, and great diet tips and analysis helping you stay motivated for healthy weight loss.
- Featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR Morning Edition, Health Magazine, Good Housekeeping, and more.
MyNetDiary has already helped over 4 million people work toward their diet goals – so why not start on your goal today!
* "The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
* "This app is awesome!!! I use it on my phone and online. It keeps me on track with my diet."
* "Great app. Being able to scan barcodes makes input extremely easy."
* "This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
* "This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 600,000 foods. 300,000 foods entered by MyNetDiary and 200,000 popular foods contributed by our members. UPDATED DAILY.
✓Barcode scanner included.
✓The only app that searches as you type.
✓ Up to 45 nutrients, including carbs, protein, all types of fat, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, and vitamins
✓ Multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups
✓ PhotoFoods included: if a food is not in the database, you can send its photos from the app and we will enter the food for you!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis Tool - learn how you can improve and eat more healthfully
✓ Track your water intake
✓ Syncs foods and exercise with MYNETDIARY.COM (free account included)
✓ High-quality, beautifully-designed app
✓ IT IS SO EASY TO USE!
✓ Very fast and easy to use – absolutely the fastest app available for food entry!
✓ Searches foods as you type – finds most foods after entering 3-4 letters
✓ Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
✓ Enter your own custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Optional food time tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on MET - your weight
✓ Allows exercise calorie entry - great for body monitors and exercise machines
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking
✓ Enter your own custom exercises
✓ Set your target weight
✓ Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Includes weekly exercise planning
✓ Carb, fat, and protein budgets/targets, with energy percentages
✓ Keep track of daily steps, blood pressure, hours of sleep and work
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan, averages and meals, calories, and measurement charts
✓ Weight progress chart with target weight line
✓ Record and chart all body measurements
✓ Food Scores - understand a food label at glance
✓ Before and After photos
✓ English and metric units
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ State-of-the-art online website for food and exercise entry
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ MyNetDiary Maximum subscribers get access to advanced website features, including a full set of charts and reports, printing and Excel export
Using "Calories!" you're carrying your personal health and fitness assistant always with you. Let your personal health coach support you in pursuing your goals! This app provides a food and nutrition diary, a weight diary with BMI calculation + graphical analysis, as well as a newly integrated training diary.
Are you a diabetic? "Calories!" calculates the carb units (base 10 or 12) for all foods and will be a great help your you. Furthermore the app supports the well-known WW concept. Choose your WW points system from Flex, Pro, and Plus.
Access more than 1,400 foods and dishes from the included database. The following values will be displayed: kcal/KJ, WW points, water, carbohydrates, carb units (base 10 or 12), sugar, fiber, protein, cholesterol, total fat, saturated fatty acids, mono unsaturated fatty acids, poly unsaturated fatty acids, sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, iodine, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin E. You can see the high or low energy contents at first sight using the provided traffic lights in front of each food. You may add more than 4,500 other foods and dishes to your database using an additional package (charge)!
Can't you find your favorite dish in the database? No worries! Enter a complete recipe once, let the app calculate the nutritional values and store it. Also, you may enter the nutritional values and serving sizes of a single food directly.
To keep an eye on your goals, you can monitor your values using the analysis tool. It compares the current vs. the recommended daily values. The traffic lights will provide a quick evaluation of your personal situation for any chosen time span.
Join our Google+ Community, take part in interesting discussions, give feedback, or become a beta-tester: https://plus.google.com/communities/108408446955672301868
Follow us for the latest news! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/digitalcure - or Twitter: @digitalcure
★ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup of your data,
★ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: advertising, crash reports, in-app billing,
★ BILLING, GET_ACCOUNTS: in-app billing,
★ READ_LOGS: crash reports.
Keywords: calories, calorie counter, calorie calculator, healthy living, WW points, Flex, Pro, Plus, nutrition, nutrition values, nutrition table, decrease weight, health, vitamins, minerals, diabetes, water consumption, water balance, water calculator, evaluation, analysis, energy density, recipe calculation, recipe calculator, carb unit calculator, fatty acids, weight, weight diary, scale, BMI calculator, training diary, sport diary
My Diet Diary is an easy to use calorie counter! Track all nutrients, create your own foods , track exercises, view progress reports, customized weight loss goals, recipe calculator, and more.
✔ Snapshot of daily progress
✔ Daily diet and fitness tips!
✔ Automatically rotating background photos to provide inspiration :)
✔ View daily nutritional summary reports
✔ Use our calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, etc)
✔ Built-in BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator. Track your BMI
✔ Set your weight goal and Diet Diary will help you create a plan to get there!
✔ Check your progress with a simple calorie tracker that shows how you’re tracking against your daily calorie budget and diet
✔ Track all key nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
✔ View weight charts, diet summary details and track your weight loss
✔ Add your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods and recipes.
✔ View info about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and minerals and cholesterol
✔ Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
✔ See breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein
✔ Not on a diet? Use it as a food log and tracker.
EXERCISE & FITNESS TRACKING
✔ Log over 65 exercises to see how many calories you’ve burned
✔ Enter your own calorie amounts with exercises
✔ Exercises for men/women. Strengthen your abs & have a flat belly!
✔ See how many calories & fat you burned
✔ BMR Calculator
✔ Track your cardio, aerobics, weight lifting, walking, biking, fitness, running, and more!
✔ Customized goals and calorie counter based on your age, gender, height
✔ Set notifications for meals, exercises
✔ Your personalized diet coach, weight coach, and fitness coach
✔ Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions in diet forums, fitness forums, and weight-loss related forums.
✔ Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
Achieve your weight goal the healthy way for weight loss! If you want to lose weight or are slimming down already, do it the healthy way with our calorie counter.Consider this app to be your diet coach and dietitian. Don't pay for Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers.It’s better than a diet coach because your phone is always with you. Get started for free today.
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! Lost over 10 lbs & found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those various personal diets out there.I tracked my weight-loss over time with the weight graph chart, tracked my calories, tracked my cholesterol, & more. Highly recommend!” - Abe
“Best weight-loss app and calorie tracker out there.I tried the Scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south beach diet, medifast, mediterranean, jenny craig, weight watchers, and more but didn't work.My Diet Diary, however, motivates you to eat better.Eating better meals is key to weight loss.It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Mai
“The food and recipe database is amazing. I could search on several different foods and recipe search, and it would automatically display all the nutrition info. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein intake. With Diet Diary, we can do that!” - Liz
“Easy to use nutrition tracker!It feels like my personal dietitian, planner, and trainer.I was on the HCG diet before, Jenny Craig diet, low carb diet, weight watchers, and tried the juice detox.They weren't enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But this app helps!” - Gwen
"Listen up weight watchers!Use it and lose weight." - Ike
The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
It's the most trusted weight loss solution for Android thanks to its supportive, encouraging approach. Our users lose an average of 10 lbs in 2 months. Some lose a lot more. Why? We don't just track your calories and workouts. We coach you. The app provides the encouragement and support you need to stay motivated right on your Android tablet or smartphone.
Our easy-to-use tools make it easy to log meals and workouts while the integrated pedometer counts your steps all day, every day without killing your battery.
Millions of people worldwide already use Noom to enjoy healthier lives through intelligent nutrition and exercise coaching. We know weight loss is hard. Our coach will keep you motivated.
•9 out of 10 active users lose weight
•Our users lose an average of 10 lbs in 2 months
•Our perfected search algorithm helps you log meals in seconds
•Color-coded logging teaches you which foods are really healthy (and which foods aren’t)
•Robust food database with nearly one million foods, including popular restaurants and local cuisines
•We remember your favorite foods for you, to make logging even faster
•Beautiful, intuitive design
•Award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer seamlessly integrates with your weight loss program
•Hundreds of health and wellness articles, delivered daily
•Exercise tracking, both indoor and outdoor
•User support forums to connect with others, ask questions, and share tips
•Motivational home screen widgets to keep you engaged
•Support for tablets and phones!
UNLOCK EVEN MORE WITH NOOM PRO
•Noom Groups is a virtual group of Noomers like you. In your Noom Group you can share your weight loss journey and receive the motivation and support you need to stick with your goals.
•Noom Recipes give you creative ideas for healthy, delicious meals, with detailed instructions and one-click logging
•Even larger content library and additional in-app features
PRAISE FOR NOOM WEIGHT LOSS COACH
•Featured as one of Dr. Oz's favorite apps.
•"I've lost 64 lb in the last 4 months and NOOM is what showed me how to do it. I love u NOOM!"
•"I recommend @Noom it helps, motivates, and challenges me. I lost 24 pounds in 6 months :) thank you! Food logging has become one of my favorite things about noom."
•"Just wanted to thank you guys bc this app has helped me change my life and has set in motion the drive for me to change other people's lives too. I just wanted to let you guys know that I really appreciate the work you do. It's priceless. Thanks!!! -- Carissa Janay
•"Through better tracking and motivation, I lost 20 pounds in 21 weeks. I would not have been able to persevere without it."
•"Was showing my friend my #fitbit flex and then he popped out his Android and showed me #Noom and said 'Bam! I only spent $0'"
•"Officially lost my 50th pound today, thanks @noom ! :-D Hubby's lost 40! Your app rocks!"
•Also featured in New York Times, Women's Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC News, and more
JOIN THE WORLDWIDE NOOM COMMUNITY
•Join us on Facebook, at www.facebook.com/noom
•See our wellness news at blog.noom.com
Um in den vollen Genuss von FDDB Extender zu kommen benötigen Sie ein kostenfreies Konto bei FDDB. Dieser lässt sich in nur wenigen Schritten über die Webseite erstellen (Link zur Anmeldung befindet sich in der App). Ihr Tagebuch, Diätbericht und andere Daten werden auf den FDDB-Servern online gespeichert. Somit können Sie Ihre Daten von jedem beliebigen Smartphone aus abrufen.
- Suche nach Produkten
- Integrierter Barcode-Scanner, für schnelles und einfaches Finden von Produkten
- Kostenloses Ernährungstagebuch (Einträge hinzufügen, ändern und löschen)
- Produkte als Favoriten abspeichern für einen schnellen Zugriff
- Abrufen von über die Webseite erstellten Rezepten/Listen und das portionsweise Hinzufügen ins Tagebuch
- Diätbericht führen und ansehen
- Grafische Darstellung Ihres Gewichtsverlauf für beliebige Zeiträume in Form eines Diagramms
- Notieren Sie sportliche Aktivitäten und bleiben Sie fit
- Details zu Lebensmitteln anschauen (Brennwert, Nährwerte, Mineralien, Vitamine)
Funktionen der Pro-Version:
- Hinzufügen individueller Mahlzeiten zum Tagebuch (freie Angabe von Fett/KH/Protein)
- Entfernung der Werbebanner
Hinweis: Die Produktsuche (textuell als auch über den Barcode-Scanner) sowie das Einsehen von Produktinformationen funktioniert auch ohne einen kostenlosen FDDB-Account. Für alle anderen oben genannten Funktionen wird ein kostenloser FDDB Account zwingend benötigt!
Wichtig: Sollten Sie Schwierigkeiten mit Ihren Login-Daten haben melden Sie dies bitte an das FDDB-Team der Webseite.
Eine Bitte: Kritik und Feedback zu dieser App sind erwünscht! Wenn Ihnen auffällt, dass etwas nicht sinngemäß funktioniert oder Ihnen etwas an der App nicht gefällt oder sie Funktionen vermissen, so lassen Sie mich dies gerne ausführlich per E-Mail wissen :)
Entypo pictograms by Daniel Bruce — www.entypo.com
Tags: FDDB, Abnehmen, Gewichtsverlust, Ernährung, Diät, Lebensmittel, Tagebuch, Ernährungstagebuch, Ernährungsplan, Kalorien, Nahrungsmittel, Diätbericht, Sport, Aktivitäten, Kalorienzähler
In order to use ShapeUp Mobile, you must be eligible and enrolled in ShapeUp through your employer. Once you download the app, you can:
- Track daily activity and progress towards healthy goals
- Access your activity history at any time
- Enjoy the healthy benefits of ShapeUp no matter where you are
• FASTEST calorie search for food and exercise available
• SMARTEST auto suggest - instant results as you type
• FEWEST number of taps to enter a new food
• PRECISE and customizable calorie counts for any food and quantity, including foods, store brands, and restaurant foods
• WORKS OFFLINE without internet connection
Your customized Calorie Counter will automatically sync up with EverydayHealth.com, your personalized health site for managing every aspect of your health and weight:
• Most up-to-date diet, nutrition, and fitness tips from the industry's top experts
• Exclusive access to celebrity weight-loss secrets
• Community support from thousands of active online members
• Customized meal plans, exercise programs, weight tracker, food and fitness journal and diary, shopping lists, BMI calculator and 1,000+ healthy recipes
• All your data and goals will be backed up online
Supports versions 2.1 and higher.
Then the Calory Calculator is perfect for you!
With the Calory Calculator you can easily find out how many calories actually are in the different foods you are ingesting daily.
From fast food to roasted beef up to your favourite chocolate bar. With over 1900 listed foods you can speedily find what you are looking for thanks to various categories.
Instantly the calories will be displayed.
For example, did you know just 1 cup of roasted peanuts have 755 kcal...twice as much as a Cheeseburger.
Additionally the calories counter can calculate immediately how many calories are in a 12 oz beer, in a 3 oz frozen pizza or 18 oz of rice.
But there is more: Another capacity of the Calory Calculator is that it displays to you how many calories are burnt up by various activities.
At a glance you can look up and compare the caloric loss through 77 different sports (e.g. ice hockey, handball or even bowling) or every day activities (e.g. driving, ironing, shoveling snow).
This app helps you to determine your
1) Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
2) Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
3) Daily calorie intake based on your activity level in order to maintain current weight.
It also helps you to figure out the amount of calories you need to increase or decrease your body weight.
1) Includes three measurement modes to calculate BMR and RMR
- Imperial: Measurement system mostly used in British nations.
- Metric: Measurement system popular in Europe.
- Custom 1: Custom made measurement system that includes toggle buttons to switch units of height and weight.
- Custom 2: Custom made measurement system that includes entering the height in feet & inches and includes toggle button to switch the units of weight.
2) Works in both portrait and landscape mode. Works on large range of devices from small screens to extra-large screens.
3) Ability to share results through SMS, email and other apps.
4) Fields created in hierarchical order to easily switch between them using previous and next keys.
The application uses well-known Harris-Benedict equation to calculate your BMR and daily calorie intake. RMR calculation is based on a recent but more accurate Mifflin equation.
Please report any errors or bugs you encounter. I'll be happy to consider your suggestions in order to further improve this application.
Enjoy the application and rate us today!
Tags: bmr calculator, rmr calculator, calorie calculator, calorie counter, calorie count, daily calorie calculator, basal metabolic rate calculator, resting metabolic rate calculator
With calorie counter application you will keep track of the foods you eat and their nutritional value quickly and easily thanks to the implemented tools that make calorie counting a simple task to control your weight.
* Copy and Paste Option: The only calorie counter application that account with this option, Enables reuse of stored foods, thus reducing the time food log.
* Food frequently used: Calorie counter stores the food you use most and displays them in a list sorted according to the number of times it has been used.
* Favorite Food: You can mark a food as a favorite and find it in a list of all the food of your choice.
* Searching for food: A browser built in calorie counter makes it easy to find your food
* Chart of calories, lets you view the log of the consumption of calories by filtering the desired food, very useful if you want to control the calories you eat in the dinner.
* Plans your next day meals : You can change the date to plan meals in the days ahead, or edit records in the previous days by swiping with the arrows located at the top of the main page (by pressing on the date you moved to the current date).
* Database with more than 300 foods. In addition lets you modify and add food of your choice, add categories and subcategories maintaining orderly your base of food.
* Create rations for each food item, you don't have to indicate the amount of ounces or grams each time you go to register a meal.
* Estimate of calories and macro-nutrients: The estimate of calories and macro-nutrients uses scientific methods to suit your characteristics (sex, age, weight, activity level) and offers you a regime to lose weight in a controlled manner without abrupt changes that can generate rebound effect. However you can modify objectives in such a way manual in the options menu.
* Backup your data with Dropbox
Don't wait any longer to start your diet, start to lose weight now with the calorie counter.
- Count the number of calories;
- Keep track of how many calories you ate and how much can be consumed.
Calorie Counter does not require constant access to the Internet, as is often the case with similar applications.
Calorie Counter contains a database of products and their caloric value. Moreover, you can freely change the information about the food (the name, the number of calories per 100 g), and add those products which are not in the database and delete the ones you do not consume.
At any time you can view a list of foods that you've eaten throughout the day, and an indicator will tell you how many more calories you can consume.
Widget is also available. It will display the daily progress.
Application language is the same as language of the device. To change the language correctly: remove the application; change the system language on the right; install Calorie Counter.
- Calorie calculator;
- Database of products;
- You can add, delete, change products;
- Internet is not needed;
- You can see what you ate, and how much more you can eat;
Lose weight with Calories Counter, the fastest and easiest to use calories counter for Android.
get access to a large food database (over 100,000 foods).
search for food and simply add it to the calories counter.
Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more.
Calories Counter app great for people that want to know about there personal weight information and there daily calorie intake to loss weight or to gain weight.
Calories Counter provide information about :
* Daily calorie intake.
* Healthy Body Mass Index (BMI) score.
* Ideal Body Weight (IBW).
* Adjusted Body Weight (ABW).
* Destination time to loss weight.
* Destination time to gain weight.
* Get the best tips there are for weight loss and weight gain
download and enjoy Calories Counter ! ! !
ВНИМАНИЕ!!! Для подсчёта белков, жиров и углеводов использйте Калькулятор калорий PLUS. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bulat.diet.helper_plus Пишите в комментариях как можно дополнить программу либо улучшить её.
По поводу вашей рекламы в приложении пишите на firstname.lastname@example.org
Внимание!!! Если Вы хотите чтобы эта программа появилась на Вашем родном языке, то пишите на email@example.com. Вместе подумаем что можно сделать.
Если вы обнаружили ошибку - сообщите пожалуйста в каком месте и при каких условиях она появляется. (Можно в кометнариях, либо в письме, либо во вкладке "От Автора" в самой программе)
Программу для учёта белков жиров и углеводов и с дополнительной статистикой можно найти здесь https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bulat.diet.helper_plus
Ответы на вопросы:
вопрос: Как перенести историю с бесплатной версии в платную?
ответ: Перенести историю можно перейдя в бесплатной версии на ИНФО - СТАТИСТИКА - СОХРАНЕНИЕ ИСТОРИИ (нажимаете там кнопку ок) Потом устанавливаете на этот телефон платную версию. Заходите в платной версии ИНФО - СТАТИСТИКА - IMPORT выбирате там файл с вашей историей (он будет виден сразу) и всё.