Here are some of our current features:
-Enter values and view results as you would write them
-Swipe up, down, left, or right to quickly switch between keyboard pages.
-Long click on keyboard key to bring up dialog about key.
-Undo and Redo keys to easily fix mistakes.
-Cut, Copy, and Paste.
-User defined functions with f, g, h
-Simplify and Factor algebra expressions.
-Polynomial long division.
-Solve equations for a variable.
-Solve equations with inequalities such as > and <
-Solve systems of equations.
-Simplify trigonometric expressions using trigonometric identities.
-Graph three equations at once.
-View equations on graph or in table format.
-Normal functions such as y=x^2
-Inverse functions such as x=y^2
-Circles such as y^2+x^2=1
-Ellipses, Hyperbola, Conic Sections.
-Add markers to graph to view value at given point.
-View delta and distance readings between markers on graph.
-View roots and intercepts of traces on graph.
-nCr and nPr functions
-Change numeric base between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal
-Bitwise operators AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
-Vector dot product and norm.
Q. Is there are tutorial anywhere explaining how to use the graphing calculator?
A. There are three into tutorials in the app for the calculator, graph equations, and graph screens. Additional tutorials can be found on our website http://www.mathally.com/
Q. How do I get to the keys for pi, e, solve, etc?
A. There are four keyboard pages. Each swipe direction across the keyboard moves you to a different page. The default page is the swipe down page. To get to the page with trig functions, swipe left. To get to the matrix keys, swipe up. To get to the last page, swipe right. No matter what page you are on, the swipe direction to move to a specific page is always the same.
Q. What do you have planned for future releases?
A. You can keep up to date on the latest news on our blog at http://mathally.blogspot.com/ . This news will include what is coming up in future releases. Also feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!
If you find a bug or have questions, please email me.
As a scientific calculator cFunction supports functions like pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm. As mathematical constants, the Euler number e and Pi (π) are supported
On top of that with this graphing calculator you can plot (multiple) functions, calculate derivatives, roots, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions and it can convert between degrees and radian.
The calculator supports the trigonometric functions sine, cosine, tangent,
their hyperbolic representations hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine and hyperbolic tangent
and the inverse trigonometric functions sin^−1(x), cos^-1(x), tan^-1(x), coth, cot, acot.
Using the calculator you can analyze functions fast and simple so it's perfect for your math classes.
Supports english, german, french and spanish.
Math, Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Graphing Calculator, calculate Derivative, calculate Integral, calculate roots, homework, math classes, math tool, plotting, math help, functions, plot functions, definite integrals, analyze functions, function plotter, extrema (maxima or minima of a function), inflection points, value table, certain values, definite integrals, intersections of functions, sine, cosine, tangent, pow, square roots, trigonometric functions and the logarithm
Thanks for your support, Graphing Calculator recently got 1M+ downloads.
A Simple Graphing Calculator
- Added Basic Calculator
- Added Scientific Calculator
- Added Graphing Calculator
- Pinch Zoom for Graphing Calculator
- Take Screenshot of Graph
- Added Tablet Screen Size Support
- Improved User Interaction for Graphing Calculator
- Scientific Notation
- Radian vs Degree
- InApp purchase to remove ads banner
- copy and paste using clipboard
- Added Calculator for Android Wear
Please press Shift on the top left corner, if you don't find the operation key.
- buttons like ln, sqrt, log, 1/x, sinh, sinh-1, cosh, cosh-1, tanh, tanh-1
- abs means absolute value |x|
Do you want to solve both simple and complex problems?
Try Calculator++, a multipurpose calculator app with slick and intuitive user interface!
★ Save your time!
• Access additional features from the main screen of the app using gestures. For example, to use «%» slide button «/» up
• You don't need to press «=» anymore - result is calculated automatically
• Copy/paste with a single button press
• App supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations
• C++ has two layouts: standard and engineer. Choose one which suits you best either from the initial wizard or from the application settings
• Set theme you like
• Add home screen widget
★ Do calculations without switching between the apps!
Calculator++ can work in a separate window floating over other applications on your phone
★ Calculate percentages, square roots, powers, trigonometric functions!
Calculator has a big variety of built-in functions and supports adding new user-defined functions
★ Plot 2D and 3D graphs!
Several functions can be plotted simultaneously
★ Use powerful mathematical capabilities of the app:
• Do calculations with variables and constants
• Use built-in functions or add your own
• Integrate and differentiate
• Do calculations with fractions and simplify expressions
• Do calculations with complex numbers
The app supports devices with Android version 2.2 and higher and is open source. The app contains adverts which are shown on the secondary screens. To remove them please purchase a special option from the application settings.
Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
Calculator++ on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/calculatorpp
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support up to order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver up to 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex solution
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* Built-in help (accessible via options menu)
Upgrade to ad-free version of Scientific Calculator to remove ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scientificCalculatorPro
If you find this calculator useful, please consider upgrading to the ad-free version to support further development.
If you have any suggestion or comments about the calculator, please email us.
Calculator extends the 4 function calculator. It's simple and uncluttered, but gives you access to advanced functions with a swipe. Graphing, matrices, base conversion, and more are at your finger tips, and only when you need them.
Calculator also has a widget, a floating calculator, and 7 (and counting) alternative themes. It also runs on Google Glass.
Calculator was started in June 2012, by Will (myself) and Sean, as developer and designer respectfully. Over 4 months, we added basic support for matrices, graphing, and history, and in October 2012, Calculator became officially included within CyanogenMod (and most custom ROMs soon thereafter). In January 2013, Nick joined the endeavor, redesigning the graph page, hex page, and has, more recently, created all of the available themes. In September 2013, Rudy joined for a short time and greatly improved the matrix logic, adding support for functions, order of operations, and more. And, of course, the vast language support has all been thanks to users. The calculator has been, since its start, open source, and is always looking for more helping hands.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you disable your default calculator. Go into Settings, Apps, and you will be able to disable it where you would normally find Uninstall (Requires Android 4.1+).
The source code can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
You can build a lot of functions in one time on same screen in different colors.
It has this features:
*zooming and moving by fingers
*nice and simple interface
*a lot of functions
*custom keybord with all stundurt functions(like cos, sin, tg, sqrt, ln, log and so on)
*others cooming soon
(aka graph generator, function grapher, function plotter, math grapher, graphing calculator, function generator, maths graph)
Scientific Calculator Dx can be used also to convert numeric base (hex, bin and dec).
The application also uses the accelerometer (in addition to normal "OK" button) to show the result on the screen (just shake your device).
Many other useful functions will be added soon.
Two variable calculator.
Three variable calculator.
Drag grid or use controls to move or change the scale.
Drag three variable grid to rotate.
Graphulator can miss non-functions 1/15 the grid scale. The user can adjust the accuracy or change the grid scale including adjusting the width and height independently.
Changing the accuracy requires upgrade.
Graphulator boasts being the only calculator which can perform calculus on non-functions numerically (equations which cannot be reduced to a function). It should be noted that these derivatives differ from standard calculus.
Graphulator boasts being the only numerical calculator which can plot three variable non-functions.
(Equations of the form f(xyz) = f(xyz)).
If you believe either of these claims to be untrue, let us know (contact@Graphulator.com).
أكبركالك بسيطة الإستخدام للغاية وتقدم لك أي خاصية أساسية أو متقدمة قد تحتاجها في الآلة الحاسبة.
أكبركالك بها نمطين للعرض، أحدهما بسيط وسهل الإستخدام ويحوي جميع الوظائف الشائعة للآلة الحاسبة.
والآخر هو نمط علمي متقدم للوفاء بكل احتياجاتك الرياضية والعلمية المتقدمة.
أكبركالك مجانية وستظل كذلك دوماً، فتفضل بالإستمتاع بها.
آلة حاسبة أكبركالك
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
This has following features
* All Basic Mathematical Operations
* Trigonometric operations
* Hyperbolic operations
* Logarithmic operations
* Complex number operations
* Matrix operations
* 10 variables
* HEX,DEC,OCT,BIN operations
* Fractions Support
* Degree,Minute,Second Calculations
* Degrees, Radian, Gradient Support
* Solving Linear equations
* Plot Graphs
* Common unit conversions
* Predefined Scientific Constants
Please report any improvements required in future releases to firstname.lastname@example.org
-- FAQ --
Is this Calculator Capable of working fractions. Yes. This can be used as fraction calculator. Use ‘ab/c’ button to enter fractions and see help for more information.
How HEX,BIN.DEC,OCT number entered ?. Change Calculator mode to Base with Mode button.
Can this be used as a Graph Calculator? Yes. see help for more information.
How to see calculation history? Use up and down arrow keys to browse calculator history.
Calculation formulas can be confirmed while composing and can be revised easily, so it shows a big effect especially in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculation formula which makes the formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a library.
In the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for natural science and the engineering.
In addition, the Solver and the Graph newly implemented provides the solutions of equations and the capability of plotting the solutions or the arbitrary functions.
If you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or if you want to calculate effectively or if you want to solve differential
equations and so on, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 body color variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for reusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logical operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Provides the angle unit of degrees,radians and grads in calculating trigonometric functions
* Complex numbers calculations and function calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* The Solver provides the solutions of the 2-4th degree algebraic equations and the simultaneous linear equations of 2-4 unknowns.
And also provides the solution of the differential equations and the results of the numerical differentiation or the integration of arbitrary functions.
* The Graph provides 2D plotting of the built-in functions and the arbitrary functions, so the characteristic of the functions can be comprehended visually.
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registered in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions can be added
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table can be added
* Full built-in simple help and full built-in detailed reference manual
ProCalcApp - An original scientific calculator. It is able to calculate complex mathematical equations very accurately. What makes this calculator different is its simplicity. It is much easier to use than its competitors and any input can immediately be converted to 2D or 3D graphs.
Scientific and engineering calculations
Complex numbers can be inserted and stored (e.g.(radians&angle) or (real+imaginary))
2D and 3D graphing
Easy store and recall
Do you like to study Algebra, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus or Calculus? With this program you can gain insight into simple lines, parabolas, hyperbolas, or more complex equations. If you study Trigonometry, sine and cosine waves are easy to see as well as tangent plots in dazzling visual detail. Electrical engineers and scientists as well as Calculus students will appreciate the exponential and logarithm support. All this is easy to enter with a delightful customized keyboard made specifically for entering mathematical equations.
By using OpenGL advanced 3D graphics technology this app achieves unparalleled scrolling and zooming speed and smoothness. We use standard pinch-zoom gestures to allow you to get started without delay. Whether you are a math student, teacher, or just an enthusiast, we think you'll agree that beautiful plots are easy to create for fee.
By Silly Brandroid.