Due to personal commitments, I have stopped working on this game. Please feel free to fork the project and release it.
KillingSpree is an open source 2D multiplayer game.
Source code - https://github.com/ganeshkamathp/killingspree
Practice mode - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sid0F3etopY
Tested on Nvidia shield, Samsung Galaxy S5, Nexus 7(2013).
Supports controller(currently shield only), touch screen or a keyboard
Directional arrows: Movement
- Start a game, select map, select player on one device
- Join a game, connect to a host, select player on another device
- Clients can connect to servers on the same wifi or LAN network
- For remote connections, manually enter IP to join in (TCP port - 2001, UDP port - 3001)
- Crush, shoot or bomb your opponents to win
- Enjoy :)
- Kenney for the tilesets/sprites (http://kenney.itch.io/)
- Surt for the tileset (http://opengameart.org/users/surt)
- Libgdx for the awesome library
- Kryonet for networking