The information contained herein is intended as a reference only. This application does not replace real training! Although, one may find this reference useful as a precursor to taking a Basics of Shooting Certification course. This application covers :
- Firearms Safety Rules -
- Single-Action Revolvers -
- Double-Action Revolvers -
- Semi-Automatic Pistols -
- Components of a Firearm ( Frame, Barrel, and Action) -
- Cartridge Components (Case, Bullet, Powder, Primer) -
- Cartridge Failures -
- Firearm Selection -
- Proper Presentation From Concealment (Access, Grip, Pull, Rotate, Join, Extend, Fire, Low Ready, Scan & Access) -
- Aiming and Firing -
- Sight Alignment -
- Sight Picture -
- Cleaning -
Pictures Include: Smith & Wesson 1911, Smith & Wesson Double Action Revolver, Single-Action Ruger , 45ACP Cartridge, 45ACP +P Cartridge, Bullet Components, a Proper Sight Picture, and Proper Sight Alignment.
The information covered within this manual is portable to any brand including: Sturm Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, Taurus International, Colt, Sig Sauer, Kel-Tec, Glock, Savage, O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Beretta Firearms, Keystone Sporting Arms, Kahr Arms, Norinco, Hi-Point Firearms, and many more...