Quit smoking with SF28 - your Road to a Smoke Free future.
Quitting smoking can be very tough. SF28 guides you through the first 28 days of your attempt to quit smoking as well as helping you prepare for your quit. It is based on the latest scientific research and provides a range of tools and advice to help you quit smoking for good. From your toolbox you will find lots of useful resources and tips to help you through your attempt to stop smoking.
SF28 has been developed by experts to help you stop smoking. It sets up the challenge of being completely smoke free for 28 days. That is the period when craving and withdrawal symptoms are at their worst and if you can make it through without a single puff on a cigarette you are 20 times more likely to stay off cigarettes for good.
- Introduction to help you understand what to expect and why 28 days is important
- Daily videos from others who have successfuly quit smoking on the same day as you
- Pre-quit daily videos helping you to understand what to expect and what to look out for when you quit
- Daily information to help you through each day and what you can expect
- Jungle Safari - A spot the difference game to take your mind off of the cravings
- Money saved calculator, click the bird on the home screen to see how much money you have saved by not smoking
- Lifestyle tips targeted to your current week - Withdrawal Symptoms, Thinking like a Non-Smoker, Changing Routines, You Social Life and Eating & Drinking.
- Stories to inspire from others who have successfully quit
- Craving tips - helpful tips to fight your cravings
- Medicines - Information with pros and cons for scientifically proven medicines including NRTs (Nicotine Replacement) and Champix
Robert West is the main designer behind SF28. He is a psychologist who has been researching how best to help people stop for 30 years during which time major advances have been made. For more information go to www.rjwest.co.uk.
(This app is in constant development so please notify us by emailing email@example.com if you find any issues)
1. On some older android devices there may be graphics rendering issues
2. On some older android devices videos don't play