The Well Child App is a collaborative project between the NZ government, Health Providers and NGOs. The Well Child app presents a single, research-based resource for whānau (family) of children aged 0-5 in New Zealand. This specialised health and education tool is free to all users, ensuring parents and caregivers receive timely, targeted, and personalized information for the health and wellbeing of their tamariki (children).
- Age-specific Immunization and Health appointment reminders.
- Graph the height, weight and BMI milestones of your children and compare to these to population data.
- An easily accessible health resource for your children aged 1-5.
- Age and season appropriate notifications to provide the right health and development information at the right time.
- Layout and functionality improvements to easily graph your children's height, weight and head circumference.
- Age appropriate notifications regarding health, safety, and wellness information.
- Expanded access to multiple agencies to improve and streamline information for parents and caregivers.
- A new, user friendly layout and menu structure.