Gone are the days of damp paper, pencil and multiple stopwatches. With the Swimming Coach's Clipboard, a few touches retrieve athletes from an internal database; events and associated splits are quickly dialed; and a running printout tracks splits as swimmers do their turns.
Swimming Coach's Clipboard allows Coaches to setup all swimmers for all events prior to a meet and then load them with a tap of a button.
Events are selected using the fast/fun picker (spin) control. Predefined race distances include all standard metric and yard distances between 25 yards and 1 Mile meters; free, back, breast, fly and medley strokes; free and medley relays; and gender support (boys, girls, men, women, mixed)
--> Springboard (1m & 5)
--> Platform (5m, 7m, 10m)
Select Dive with iPad Spinners: Forward, Backward, Reverse, Inward, Twisting, Armstand, Straight, Pike, Tuck, Free, All Legal Dives . . . returns Dive # and Degree of Difficulty.
Tracks scores using 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 judge rules.
Key in your athletes or import them from a comma delimited list. Attach Photos of your athletes to the database, various timers and events . . . making it easier to identify swimmers and divers during a fast moving meet
Designed to run without an active internet connection. E-Mail your results when you get back to the office.
The Swimming Coach's Clipboard is ideal for anyone interested in competitive swimming from the Club parent to a University Coach.
If you can use an Android and a stopwatch . . . you already know how to use the Swimming Coach's Clipboard.
For More Information Visit: www.PVIMaine.com
- Multiple swimming time standards and motivational times available with ability to customize
- Time Conversion built in (CSI Conversion Standards)
- Import and Export Race Times and Time Standards using Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, and more!
- Race Time Chart
- Wide Variety of Stroke Types (e.g., Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke, Butterfly, Individual Medley, Freestyle Relay, Medley Relay) and Course Types (e.g., Long Course Meters (LCM), Short Course Meters (SCM), Short Course Yards (SCY), Open Water Swim (OWS))
- Record and log swim times for multiple swimmers
- Best Race Times list for each swimmer
- Share swimming race times with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text Message, and more!
TIME STANDARDS AVAILABLE
- USA Swimming
- High School
- British Swimming
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
Finally, there is a easier way to track swim times and share with friends and family. Goodbye pencil and paper!
Need a time standard added? Please send requests to email@example.com
Q: How do I delete a Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard that I no longer want?
A: On the Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard list simply LONG PRESS on the race time and you will be prompted with a menu to 'Edit' or 'Delete' the item. Select 'Delete' to delete the item.
Many people consider swimming to be the fastest and most enjoyable way to get in shape quickly.
Surprisingly enough, using our special training program, anyone can swim a mile freestyle continuously in just six weeks!
This app contains the training program and will keep track of your successes, as well as provide useful hints to help you on your way.
Quoting Ruth Kazez, author of the method:
"Young or old, fit or not, six weeks seems to be the most common length of time it takes to be able to swim a mile without stopping for rest. It requires three times per week and the willingness to be somewhat uncomfortable while stretching your aerobic capability.
As muscles enlarge to meet new demands, so does our ability to absorb oxygen. If we methodically increase our need, our body responds in kind. The amount of discomfort should be small, but it is necessary to pant a bit at the end of each effort and only partially recover before beginning another.
The number of breaths taken before continuing I guarantee will not seem enough. I also promise you’ll be surprised that you are able to continue much more easily than you imagined. The feeling of not having adequate rest is necessary in order to improve."
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Swimming technique
Technique is the key to swimming success and enjoyment. Swim Coach Plus HD is a new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling swim coaches to provide beginner to elite swimmers and triathletes with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and competition.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide swimmers with technique analysis by replaying their stroke, starts, turns and drills in real time, slow motion and frame by frame. Calculate stroke rate, stroke length and water speed from the video recording. Coaches feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Swimmers observe the finer points of their technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a swimmer's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a swimmer who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 11 swimming reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips with selectable video quality including HD
• imports clips from camera roll, Dropbox or Sugarsync
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotation, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side synchronized video clips with voice over
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, Sugarsync and YouTube
• includes interval speed and stroke rate performance analysis
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in swim coaching settings
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Swimmer allows you to track the best swim times for your 5-18 year old swim team member in all their events. You will be able to access their selected time standard, USA Swimmer ID number (or the swimmer ID from any swim association), individual best times in each event, and the time standard cutoffs for that event – all in a single glance.
Swimmer Statistics include:
-Swimmer’s Name (up to 5 individual swimmers)
-Swimmer ID number
- Best time in each individual event (SCY & LCM)
Time Standards available include:
-USA Swimming Age Group Motivational Standards by Age Groups (2014-2016). AAAA-AAA-AA-A-BB-B times included.
-San Diego-Imperial Swimming Time Standards (2015). JO-A-B times included.
-Southern California Swimming Age Group Standards (2015). Red, Blue, Summer JO, & SCVSRT times. Please note that the 5-8 year old time standards are not included here.
-Pacific Swimming Age Group Standards (2014-16). AAAA-AAA-AA-A-BB-B times included.
-All time standards include both Short Course Yards and Long Course Meters .
- Central California Swimming Age Group Standards (2014-16). AAAA-AAA-AA-A-BB-B times included.
-All time standards include both Short Course Yards and Long Course Meters
Also Includes time standards for;
- Junior Olympics
- Western Zones
- Far Western Short Course (SC)
- Far Western Long Course (LC)
-SCY Butterfly (25, 50, 100, & 200)
-SCY Backstroke (25, 50, 100, & 200)
-SCY Breaststroke (25, 50, 100, & 200)
-SCY Freestyle (25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, & 1650)
-SCY Individual Medley (100, 200, & 400)
-LCM Butterfly (50, 100, & 200)
-LCM Backstroke (50, 100, & 200)
-LCM Breaststroke (50, 100, & 200)
-LCM Freestyle (50, 100, 200, 400, 800, & 1500)
-LCM Individual Medley (100, 200, & 400)
Now you have access to all the information needed during swim meets or when completing your meet sheets. Simply open the app and get all your statistics. There is even a Tweetsheet to share all you best times and accomplishments with friends.
Optimized for 16:9 aspect screen phones and tablets.
Are you struggling with the swim training part of triathlon training?
Do you wish there was a plan that you could take to the pool, that would not only give you a triathlon-specific workout, but where you could look at specific swim techniques and swim drills on video to know exactly what you need to be doing in your training?
If you are unsure in any way of what to do in the pool to get ready for- and conquer- an open water swim triathlon, the Tri Swim Coach app by Coach Kevin Koskella can allow you to stop guessing when you get in the water- and be able to perform the exact drills, workouts, and total distance you will need to be prepared to have a great next triathlon, and crush your old triathlon times!
You can follow one of our 12-week plans for a Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman (70.3), or Ironman triathlon, and watch the video demonstrations by professional swimmers, and even create random workouts for days when you need some creativity in your swim session.
What you will get out of this app:
•Swim training plans for any distance triathlon you are training for
•Technique mastery with video demonstrations of the best drills for triathletes
•Specific trainings for open water swimming mastery
•Swim workouts designed to help you make swimming easier- or get faster in the water
•Customized plans to adjust to your level as you improve
•Full written explanations of each drill and swimming term, along with the video demos
•Be connected with Coach Kevin and the Tri Swim Coach team- we’re here to answer your questions about training and technique
•Let the app act as your “virtual coach”. Easily waterproof your phone with a case and bring it to the pool with you
•Come in at any level- beginning to advanced triathletes can get huge value and convenience from the Tri Swim Coach app!
Questions regarding the app? Contact us.
The time you put in the weight room will make you a faster and stronger swimmer. To improve your speed and decrease your lap time, you will need to be able to master all of the exercises in this program. Swimming is a sport that requires a lot of practice, correct technique, and proper conditioning. This app will help you get your body in swimming shape - so you can optimize the muscles needed to dominate swimming.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Go Swim is the place to go for all things swimming. The Go Swim app is the easiest way for you to connect with all that Go Swim has to offer:
*Free drills with video
*A "fan wall"
*Free weekly inspiration
*The latest swimming news
*And much much more
SWIM FINA Points Calculator helps you convert your time to official power points, and viceversa. Simply input your time, select gender, course and event and hit "Calculate". You can also use it by inputting the points and it will calculate your goal time.
Works both for smartphones and tablets so you can always carry it with you.
It is updated with the FINA tables for the years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Includes the following events:
50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500 and 5000 m freestyle
50, 100 and 200 m backstroke
50, 100 and 200 m butterfly
50, 100 and 200 m breastroke
100, 200 and 400 m individual medley
With this app you can:
- The stopwatch time keeping and storing the same in the app
- Keep distance per stroke and what you have swum
- Export to csv file times
- See what you've been swimming bath and even look at google maps
App for Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Recommended: 4.0 or higher.
Rapidly create a photo eBook right from your phone. Swimming InstEbook includes:
* A personalized cover
* Email your published book right from the app to as many people as you like
* Update and re-publish with more photos
* Enjoy viewing on tablets, computers, or smartphones
It is equally suitable for smartphones and tablets.
The HOLO Design (ICS HOLO Theme) the app can choose between light and dark.
The application includes:
- FINA 2014 LCM (Long Course Meters)
- FINA 2013 SCM (Short Course Meters)
- FINA 2013 LCM (Long Course Meters)
- FINA 2012 SCM (Short Course Meters)
- FINA 2012 LCM (Long Course Meters)
The new tables are added via an update.
The following types of swimming and routes in male and female can be calculated:
- 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m freestyle
- 50m, 100m, 200m backstroke
- 50m, 100m, 200m breaststroke
- 50m, 100m, 200m butterfly
- 100m, 200m, 400m medley
- 4x50m, 4x100m, 4x200m freestyle relay
- 4x50m, 4x100m medley relay
Available languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian Swedish.
A calculator for swimming, made by a swimmer.
This disclaimer applies to the application "FINA Points Calculator".
1. The use of the app at your own risk. It may not cover damage or consequential damage to the hardware and software you use are excluded.
2. The calculation of results (points or time) are without engagement.
Access content such as swimming styles, techniques, tutorials, articles, workouts, images, photographs, technical.
Also, if you like water sports like scuba diving, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and other winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding, we also have apps for you in our collection. They are free!