The only product that will enable you to identify an unknown piece of silver from any country around the world – quickly and confidently.
An essential tool for collectors, academics, dealers and students.
World Silver Marks is an indispensable guide for anyone researching silver hallmarks:
• thousands of hallmarks
• more than 60 countries and regions, on every continent
• past and present
• listed by visual type and category
• details country of origin and centre of assaying or making
• includes date and silver standard marks, special marks such as import/export marks, and selected maker's marks
• record information on your silver pieces and projects, ready for export to catalogues and clients
Vetted by an international team of experts, and backed by the authority of the Miller’s brand, World Silver Marks is the only single work to cover all known hallmarking centres around the world, from c1370 to the present day.
The app is free to download and once logged in gives 7 days free access, you can then purchase a monthly or yearly subscription.
© Octopus Publishing Group Ltd 2018
Miller’s is a registered trademark of Octopus Publishing Group Ltd