Pilot Weather (US)
- Weather.com App
- FAA NOTAM and TAF Searches
- Flight Planning Apps
- Supplies from Gliem, Sporty's and King Schools
- Information on Rating Requirements
- Log Book Apps
Resources for Buying a Plane
- NTSB Damage History Search
- FAA Registry Search
- Find a Plane on
And much, much more...
Keywords: aviation, pilot, flight, airplane, weather
Help us make this App a great pilot and aviation tool by sending us your suggestions too.
This app is no longer maintained. Thank you for your interest.
Pilot Club is an aviation news app featuring crew-centered news, with commentary about current events and issues of interest to the aviation community.
Keywords: pilot, club, news, aerospace, aviation, crew, airliner
SkilledPilots.com is an aviation directory where businesses can list their business for free, and a place for pilots to post their resumes for free. It’s our goal to get the most exposure possible for the aviation businesses and resumes listed on our aviation directory.
To get the most exposure possible for the businesses and resumes listed on our website we blog about trending aviation news about skilled pilots, aviation, aerospace, aircrafts, airplanes, airline jobs, airline pilots, pilot jobs, helicopter pilots, jet pilots, fighter pilots, learn to fly, Boeing jobs, army aviation, helicopter pilot jobs, Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 747, Airbus a380, Airbus a320, use press releases, our 28.000+ Twitter followers account @skilledpilots, #skilledpilots, Facebook, YouTube channel with over 3 million views and other media outlets.
We are off to a good start with already being noticed and mentioned by 85+ highest ranked US media outlets such as ABC News, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, The Columbus Dispatch, The Telegraph, San Francisco Chronicle, Sign On San Diego , Star Telegram, The Tribune, The Times Union New York and many more.
Our website is also optimized to be viewed on mobile devices and smartphones. Check it out yourself. Grab your phone or tablet and go to www.SkilledPilots.com.
If you have any questions or have a suggestion to improve this app please contact us first before placing a comment in the Google Play Store. Thank you!
The SkilledPilots.com Team
Operated by Fixed Wing and Helicopter Pilots
Second Pilot is a social notification service of speed cams and other obstacles on the road
A simple and easy to use service allowing to warn other drivers of speed cams, police inspection, road bumps and other important factors affecting a driver's experience
Using the App
Alert others with a single touch of the display. If there is an obstacle on your way which was identified by other users, the screen will light up and you will be warned with a sound signal. You can warn others, confirm or cancel alerts from other users.
- warns you of obstacles on the road
- allows you to warn other drivers of obstacles on the road
- you confirm alerts from other users or report if they are no longer relevant
We are aiming to switch to a modern mean of communication between car drivers. 2ndPilot is a tool for your safety on the road
Second Pilot works in every area covered by GPS. Only the necessary functions and simple easy to use interface.
We are constantly improving the functionality of the app. More user themes and alert categories in the next versions
Our dear users!
When using Second Pilot do not forget to drive safely. Use special holders to store the phone in your car and make sure it does not affect visibility. Be alert when driving! If 2ndPilot is not giving you warning signals make sure to follow the rules of the road!
Aplicación para conductores de Taxi, radio taxi, y taxi seguro
Optimiza tus ingresos y mas clientes para tu Taxi.
Si quieres afiliarte envía estos documentos a firstname.lastname@example.org
-Seguro a terceros vigente
-Tarjeta de circulación
Llama a 35471676
√ PURCHASE PRICE INCLUDES COMPANION PC LOGBOOK APP
AeroTrax Mobile is an automated flight logbook designed as a modern day replacement for the 'Little Red Crew Logbook'.
AeroTrax Mobile can be used as a standalone time and data keeping system or together with the FREE companion desktop application.
Events (flight legs, training events ...) created and data entered into the mobile application are saved to an internal database that is automatically backed up to the devices SD card, if one exists.
Optionally, an event is also created in a designated Google calendar that will be displayed on the users mobile device calendar and on any family members calendar when shared. When event data is completed (requiring a minimum of the OUT time and IN time) or updated, the data is posted to the description field of the designated Google calendar event and is available for data transfer to the free desktop companion program.
If the free PC application is used, those events saved by the mobile application will be available for automatic import to the free PC application and saved to the users PC application database. From within the PC application, event records can be printed, viewed and organized.
AeroTrax Mobile is fully loaded with optional data tracking features but still retains the simplicity of the old 'Red Crew Log'. All data is optional on the event form with the exception of the OUT time and IN time.
• METAR and TAF reports for departure and arrival fields
• field elevation, IATA and ICAO code
• sunrise/sunset time for both departure and arrival fields
• en-route sunrise/sunset -or- flight conducted during daylight/nighttime calculated for route of flight
• automatic calculation of day/night flight time
• rhumb line course and distance and average speed
• landing currency
• automatic trip generator displays pairing from input flight legs
• auto-calculation of duty time, TAFB, overblock, deadhead times
• ability to input specific airline contract pay rules with total pay calculated on those rules
• times entered and displayed in either UTC, phone local time or any selectable worldwide time zone
• fuel plan and actual calculations
• fuel slip verifier in gallons and liters
• ZFW, Takeoff and Landing Weight calculations
• hotel name, hotel phone and transportation phone numbers displayed as hyperlinks for use with quick dial
Please direct any questions, comments, problems or feature requests directly to the developer at email@example.com.
The FREE PC LOGBOOK APP can be downloaded from https://AeroNauticalTrax.com
The App permanently sends the current balloon location to the Balloon Map system. Chasers are always informed about the balloon location.
See http://www.balloonmap.com for more information.
Notice: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Glasswair is designed for wearable devices like Google Glasses, but it also happily runs on your phone or tablet.
- Compass view: nearby airports appear on your Glass display. Simply look in the direction of an airport to get more information (distance, ete, radio frequencies, ...).
- Airport view: an airport's relative position and bearing, right in your sight. Convenient for navigating to or flying around an airport.
- Radio view: missing out on a radio frequency? Look it up whilst looking out for traffic.
- Route view: keep an high-level overview of your route, remaining distance, eta.