Pilot Weather (US)
- Weather.com App
- FAA NOTAM and TAF Searches
- Flight Planning Apps
- Supplies from Gliem, Sporty's and King Schools
- Information on Rating Requirements
- Log Book Apps
Resources for Buying a Plane
- NTSB Damage History Search
- FAA Registry Search
- Find a Plane on
And much, much more...
Keywords: aviation, pilot, flight, airplane, weather
Help us make this App a great pilot and aviation tool by sending us your suggestions too.
This app is no longer maintained. Thank you for your interest.
Pilot Club is an aviation news app featuring crew-centered news, with commentary about current events and issues of interest to the aviation community.
Keywords: pilot, club, news, aerospace, aviation, crew, airliner
Give the Wind Direction and Speed, the True Air Speed
and the intended Course, it calculates
the Heading (HD) you must fly and the
actual ground speed (GS).
- Automatic mode
- Memorize values
- Decimal precision
- Various display themes (night mode...)
The service is not only warns you of the dangers on the road, it also creates a safe road for you.
As in its predecessor - iZasada, you will know in advance about the road situation, the speed cameras or the location of the traffic police officers, and thus you can avoid any possible problems. Special algorithms warn you by speed and direction of your movement, as well as other parameters.
Second Pilot is the world drivers community, convenient tool for information exchange and mutual aid. Well-designed interface allows one-touch save of the GPS coordinates to mark hazardous area by selecting one of the categories.
Features of the Second Pilot:
— reworked design
— background mode
— possibility to work without Internet connection
— more efficient algorithm of warnings
— network of more than 432, 000 people who exchange real-time information.
— continuous data updates through crowdsourcing
— timely voice warning about dangerous sections of a road.
— possibility to avoid troubles on the road saves time and good mood of the driver.
— flexible system of settings, including the selection of categories requiring warning.
Second Pilot - the key to your safety on the road!
The required data is provided for free with an existing PocketFMS license, or by a yearly subscription obtained as an in-app purchase when this app is first run:
-Europe 69.95 Euro
The subscription provides current AeroData for Europe, USA, Canada & Australia/NZ, published in line with the 28 day AIRAC cycle. It includes current NOTAM & WX for all supported regions and enhanced European WX forecasts from our contracted professionals.
EasyVFR is an aviation Moving Map/EFB which can be used for flight planning, easy GPS navigation and post-flight analysis on Android devices (min. Android 3.x, 1GB RAM / 2GB storage). It is fully integrated with the PocketFMS Flight Management System.
With EasyVFR you can plan your flight, take your phone or tablet with you in the cockpit and follow your route on a moving map, always confident of your position and the airspace and airports around you.
PocketFMS has been providing flight planning and moving map systems since 2003. PocketFMS is a complete Flight Management System for VFR pilots, designed by pilots for pilots, that makes flight planning and navigation easy. Our AeroData is professionally maintained to the highest standards, including AIP updates for Australia/NZ, Canada, Europe & the USA, and is used in leading panel mounted avionics.
Currently the following is implemented:
- Unique 3D View (Synthetic Vision) for Europe, Australia/NZ, Canada (up to 60N) and USA;
- Terrain shading relative to aircraft altitude in both 2D and 3D view;
- Full PocketFMS AeroData support including many non-AIP airports, VFR reporting points, obstacles, navaids, places;
- Efficient flight planning. We have designed the easiest and fastest way to create multi-leg flightplans, starting with a tap & hold on a location on the map;
- Printing of flightplan briefings (NavLog,Weather,NOTAMS & Airspaces) using our unique EasyPrint system;
- Digital ATC flight plan filing for Europe and USA. NAIPS NfW file export;
- Quick and easy Direct To;
- Integrated Weather: PocketFMS' renowned Weather Information System provides graphical METAR/TAF depiction, W/V at different altitudes, and European Advanced WX forecast (cloudbase, SigWX - rain, fog, thunder);
- Graphical NOTAM depiction;
- Beautifully clear & detailed PocketFMS base mapping, or official charts for selected countries;
- Practice as if you are flying, while safely on the ground, by connecting your device to the free PocketFMS Simulator: http://www.pocketfms.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7829
- EFB Documents System with :
* Europe : All European Approach Plates from AIP's, Pooleys and DFS Anflugkarten, many geo-referenced
* Australia : ERSA & DAP Charts
* New Zealand : not supported
* USA : FAA's A/FD Directory.
* Canada : COPA's "Places to Fly";
- Vertical Profile View for airspaces, terrain and obstacles, for both Planning and actual Flying.
- GPX flightplan import & export.
EasyVFR Tutorials: http://www.pocketfms.com/EasyVFR/tut-FirstRun.asp
Learn more about PocketFMS at our web site and the PocketFMS Forum:
•We have a 30-day money back guarantee - if you're not satisfied, please contact us;
•Your payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase;
•Your subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period;
•Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period;
•Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off via your Subscription Settings in Google Play after purchase.
CFI Tools Crosswind Calculator
PURPOSE: The Crosswind App is used to calculate the crosswind and headwind components of the wind relative to a given runway heading.
It's a simple tool used to explain a complex topic.
HOW TO USE the Crosswind Calculator:
- Select the Runway
- Select the Wind Direction
- Select the Wind Speed
- See the Solution
About CFI Tools
I'm a Pilot and a CFII. I build these Apps and other software for my own use.
The Apps have been for sale now for a number of years. They have been enhanced and updated based on listening to the suggestions of the pilots who use them.
Any suggestions for improvement or new apps are always welcomed.
Have a good flight.
SkilledPilots.com is an aviation directory where businesses can list their business for free, and a place for pilots to post their resumes for free. It’s our goal to get the most exposure possible for the aviation businesses and resumes listed on our aviation directory.
To get the most exposure possible for the businesses and resumes listed on our website we blog about trending aviation news about skilled pilots, aviation, aerospace, aircrafts, airplanes, airline jobs, airline pilots, pilot jobs, helicopter pilots, jet pilots, fighter pilots, learn to fly, Boeing jobs, army aviation, helicopter pilot jobs, Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 747, Airbus a380, Airbus a320, use press releases, our 28.000+ Twitter followers account @skilledpilots, #skilledpilots, Facebook, YouTube channel with over 3 million views and other media outlets.
We are off to a good start with already being noticed and mentioned by 85+ highest ranked US media outlets such as ABC News, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, The Columbus Dispatch, The Telegraph, San Francisco Chronicle, Sign On San Diego , Star Telegram, The Tribune, The Times Union New York and many more.
Our website is also optimized to be viewed on mobile devices and smartphones. Check it out yourself. Grab your phone or tablet and go to www.SkilledPilots.com.
If you have any questions or have a suggestion to improve this app please contact us first before placing a comment in the Google Play Store. Thank you!
The SkilledPilots.com Team
Operated by Fixed Wing and Helicopter Pilots