Version 1.2 :
Fixed minor bugs.
Delete all contacts option.
Version 1.1 :
Fixed minor bugs.
Individual import support
It is for phones with Android v2.x or higher. When copying to a SIM card, not all characters might be copied due to limitation of your SIM card.
It doesn't support dual SIM card.
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app, we need ads to support our work. You may choose our paid version which is ads free and doesn't need INTERNET permission.
Email email@example.com if any suggestions.
I need INTERNET permission in my app to retrieve ad data. Trust at me, I dont collect your info and your contacts info.
If you need any further informations, feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Bugs fixes: Crashes on some devices, contact list becomes black when scroll,...
- Improves GUIs.
* Needs a SIM card. Does not work on CDMA phones !
* Not working ? Try AIRPLANE MODE on/off, and relaunch the app !
* If still not working, see http://www.happydroid.com/t
These are elements of SIM Card:
- IMEI Number
- Number phone
- Serial number
- Operator Code
- Voice Mail ID
- Phone Type
- Network Country ISO
- Network Operator Code
- Network Name
- Network Type
Note: the elements must be accessible for display.
For any suggestions or complaints do not hesitate to contact us.
SIM Manager also helps you copy or remove your SIM messages to phone.
We are currently working on all device support and massive updates, hopefully will be published soon.
- NO DUAL SIM SUPPORT.
- SIM STORAGE AMOUNT VARIES FROM SIM TO ANOTHER.
- Export all SIM Messages to phone.
- Export all SIM Messages to File.
- Import all SIM Messages from File to Phone Memory.
- Copy one or many SIM Messages to phone.
- Remove one or many SIM Messages to phone.
- Export all SIM Contacts to phone.
- Copy one or many SIM Contacts to phone.
- Remove one or many SIM Contacts to phone.
- Copy Phone Contacts to SIM Card.
Users reported SIM Manager is working on: [ All Samsung Family Devices, HTC-Explorer, Desire HD, crane-a901b1, Orange Monte Carlo, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Droid, LG Optimus G, Motorola Razr, LG Optimus L4, HTC One X, Sony Ericsson WT19i, LG Motion 4G, Samsung Galaxy Note I, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Motorola Droid Bionic, Huawei U8860, LG Optimus L7/P700, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE]
If the application crashes on your device please send me an email to add your device support.
If you have any question, need any help on using the app, or add more language support you can contact me on:
And don't forget to rate this APP, Thank you.
Press on selected parameter to copy it to clipboard. In the same way you can copy, share, call and send message to selected number on SIM card.
This application doesn't support dual SIM.
This is adware version and requires INTERNET permission.
List of supported parameters:
- SIM card state
- SIM card serial number
- SIM card country ISO
- SIM card operator code
- SIM card operator name
- SIM IMSI
- Phone number
- Phone type
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
- Phone type
- Device IMEI
- Device MEID or ESN
- Network country ISO
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network type
- Voice roaming
- Data roaming
With GPS Data you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical - knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial - feet
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Two splendid color themes
★ and more....!
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog - http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and app wall in the AppBrain library. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
Mediatek has changed EPO URL to new and in older ROMs EPO stop working.
This app has new URL address for download and allows you set your own in future.
This app download latest EPO files from Mediatek servers and put them to system folder. It should be GPS fix faster than before.
- Required Busybox installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox)
- Required ROOTed phone
- Required Internet connection
- Enable all types in GPS Settings
- Disable Auto Download in Location Based Service > EPO
- In Location Based Service you can enable A-GPS
- Update EPO in this app
- Check expiration date in Location Based Service > EPO
If it still does not work, reboot phone.
If you have wifi connection or mobile data, you can use: YGPS > Information and click on AGPS Restart for faster GPS Fix.
- SIM Card information
- Device Information
- Network Information
- Contacts stored on SIM Card
- SMS store on SIM Card
** For those running custom rom Cyanogenmod the last update from 24/07/15 includes ability to set Phone Number ***
READ_PHONE_STATE = Phone information.
READ_CONTACTS = Sim Contacts listing.
READ_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
RECEIVE_SMS = Sim SMS listing.
SEND_SMS = Some devices require this permision in order to read from simcard.
Due to the vast amount of android devices some features might not work on every device, but I am working to have working 100% on every device. If you have problems on your device contact me : email@example.com and I will try to fix your problem in the next version. Also please write me email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests.
The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
IMPORTANT: go outdoors to detect the GPS satellites!
Functionalities: GPS Glonass QZSS BeiDou Satellite Compass GoogleMaps OSM OSMDroid OpenStreetMap Bing BingMap Yandex Map Test AGPS A-GPS UTM MGRS Maidenhead WGS84 Xtra data Datum GPS/KM VMG (Velocity Made Good)