Version 1.2 :
Fixed minor bugs.
Delete all contacts option.
Version 1.1 :
Fixed minor bugs.
Individual import support
1 display device info
2 information of device and running status
3 easy open engineer mode and MTK engineer mode
4 backup IMEI for MTK mobile
5 recovery online update
6 easy update tool via sdcard
7 Enable USB Mass Storage Device,connect cable first
8 crack operator GPRS lock for MTK
9 free the network access limited via GPRS
10 power GPS search
11 Power the gps search satellite ability
12 enable AP
13 easy reboot to recovery
!! Application is only for devices running MTK (MediaTek). If you have a different platform, you will get a message that the device is not supported with the proposal to uninstall this applicaton.
!!! Attention. On some devices (basically, these are some models of Huawei) manufacturers denies access to the Engineering Menu, in connection with which these devices will be able to function the program only with the given Root access.
For those who would like to support the project, offer donate-version: Engineer Mode MTK donate
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
If you have a mobile device with a MT6577/MT6589(T)/MT6592 chipset, you probably noticed the GPS functionality is pretty bad. Most notably, it can be quite difficult to get a 'fix'. This can be resolved by saving recent EPO files, which are used for Assisted GPS. These EPO files can be downloaded manually (which takes some time), or you could just use MT GPS!
This application retrieves the latest EPO files and saves them to the right location. The files should be updated daily to make sure you can always get a GPS fix quickly. The usage is pretty straightforward, but here is a set of instructions:
- Make sure your phone is rooted
- Run MT GPS
- Download the EPO files
- Go to Location in Settings and enable everything
- Turn on your Wi-Fi
- Start the app requiring GPS!
This should be sufficient to get GPS working on most of the devices with a MT chipset. However, if it still is not working after following the steps above, try this:
- Update EPO files as stated above and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on
- Go to Location in Settings and enable everything
- Download MobileUncle from the store
- Run MobileUncle
- Choose 'Engineer Mode'
- Choose 'Engineer Mode (MTK)'
- Go to the tab 'Location', and choose 'YGPS'
- Go to the tab 'Information', and choose 'hot', then 'full', then 'AGPS RESTART'
- Start the app requiring GPS!
If it still is not working, chances are you have a mobile phone with a faulty GPS chip. Some phones have poor antennae, which means you can't fix the GPS issues with an application. This application has been tested on a variety of phones with various MT chipsets, but we can't test all the phones available on the market. Thank you for your understanding.
I need INTERNET permission in my app to retrieve ad data. Trust at me, I dont collect your info and your contacts info.
If you need any further informations, feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Bugs fixes: Crashes on some devices, contact list becomes black when scroll,...
- Improves GUIs.
Mediatek has changed EPO URL to new and in older ROMs EPO stop working.
This app has new URL address for download and allows you set your own in future.
This app download latest EPO files from Mediatek servers and put them to system folder. It should be GPS fix faster than before.
- Required Busybox installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox)
- Required ROOTed phone
- Required Internet connection
- Enable all types in GPS Settings
- Disable Auto Download in Location Based Service > EPO
- In Location Based Service you can enable A-GPS
- Update EPO in this app
- Check expiration date in Location Based Service > EPO
If it still does not work, reboot phone.
If you have wifi connection or mobile data, you can use: YGPS > Information and click on AGPS Restart for faster GPS Fix.
It is for phones with Android v2.x or higher. When copying to a SIM card, not all characters might be copied due to limitation of your SIM card.
It doesn't support dual SIM card.
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app, we need ads to support our work. You may choose our paid version which is ads free and doesn't need INTERNET permission.
Email email@example.com if any suggestions.
1. flashlight - a cool looking picker for your color to shine
2. mosquito repellent
- your friend in summer with variable frequency(from 17Khz to 21Khz) to range out all mosquito species and the innovative moonlight trap;
- with timer up to 27 minutes and infinite
-simple tool for your speed
-alert you when you are over speed limit (set by moving the red line)
-show the current speed(orange) and max speed(green)
-km/h and mph
-cool looking leveler with center bubble and line for degrees
With GPS Data you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical - knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial - feet
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Two splendid color themes
★ and more....!
These are elements of SIM Card:
- IMEI Number
- Number phone
- Serial number
- Operator Code
- Voice Mail ID
- Phone Type
- Network Country ISO
- Network Operator Code
- Network Name
- Network Type
Note: the elements must be accessible for display.
For any suggestions or complaints do not hesitate to contact us.
SIM Manager also helps you copy or remove your SIM messages to phone.
We are currently working on all device support and massive updates, hopefully will be published soon.
- NO DUAL SIM SUPPORT.
- SIM STORAGE AMOUNT VARIES FROM SIM TO ANOTHER.
- Export all SIM Messages to phone.
- Export all SIM Messages to File.
- Import all SIM Messages from File to Phone Memory.
- Copy one or many SIM Messages to phone.
- Remove one or many SIM Messages to phone.
- Export all SIM Contacts to phone.
- Copy one or many SIM Contacts to phone.
- Remove one or many SIM Contacts to phone.
- Copy Phone Contacts to SIM Card.
Users reported SIM Manager is working on: [ All Samsung Family Devices, HTC-Explorer, Desire HD, crane-a901b1, Orange Monte Carlo, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Droid, LG Optimus G, Motorola Razr, LG Optimus L4, HTC One X, Sony Ericsson WT19i, LG Motion 4G, Samsung Galaxy Note I, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Motorola Droid Bionic, Huawei U8860, LG Optimus L7/P700, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE]
If the application crashes on your device please send me an email to add your device support.
If you have any question, need any help on using the app, or add more language support you can contact me on:
And don't forget to rate this APP, Thank you.
* Needs a SIM card. Does not work on CDMA phones !
* Not working ? Try AIRPLANE MODE on/off, and relaunch the app !
* If still not working, see http://www.happydroid.com/t