FrontlineSync allows users to connect their Android device to Frontline in order to use their mobile device as a connection for sending and receiving SMSs and tracking missed calls.
Connect to cloud-hosted Frontline by simply signing in to your Frontline workspace from the Android in one easy step! https://cloud.frontlinesms.com
FrontlineSync allows users to:
- Send SMS from your Frontline workspace through your Android
- Register Missed Calls (Flash Calls)
- Receive messages into your Frontline workspace
- Select what information is synced between the Android device and your workspace
- Specify International country dialing codes
- See throughput statistics via the new Android widget
Please note that this device requires a workspace on either FrontlineCloud OR FrontlineSMS and cannot be used as a standalone product.
To sign up for a FrontlineCloud account, please visit https://cloud.frontlinesms.com
To download FrontlineSMS, please visit http://www.frontlinesms.com/download
FrontlineSync does not limit the number of messages that can be sent via the app, however, your Android device or mobile service provider may limit the number of messages that can be sent during a given period.
For more information, please consult our support documentation at https://frontlinecloud.zendesk.com/forums/22954286-FrontlineSync-Android-App-.