Calco aims to reinvent the calculator with a clean and intuitive take on the standard design which has remained similar for years. Calco not only packs a ton of features, but also takes a unique styling twist on android's design guidelines to leave a slick app unlike other competitors.
- Standard functions - Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulus and powers.
- Advanced functions - Trigonometric functions like sin, cos, tan, all with inverse, logarithms, factorials, brackets, constants such as pi and e, abs, reciprocal and percent with more to come.
- Unique navigation drawer storing your calculation history.
- Easily toggle your answer to standard form and back by clicking the "=" button again.
- Distinct colour combinations to suit your personal choice.
- A devilishly intuitive interface for experts and novices alike.
- Customised settings page and toast notifications to enhance the user experience.
- Copy and paste functionality.
To backspace just tap on the display and long click to clear it. To reach the advanced functions, simply swipe across the number panel.
Settings can be found by opening the navigation drawer and tapping settings at the bottom.
Upon opening the app for the first time you will be taken to the help page, simply click back to go the settings, and back again to return home.
Vibrate - Used for the haptic feedback on button press.
This app is still early in development and I may have missed some bugs, so if you have any issues, please email me with the details and I will aim to fix them ASAP, thanks.
The wiki uses Markdown syntax for editing the pages.
There is also a Windows version.
Synchronization is done using Dropbox.
The sourcecode can be found on github, see the link on the Ema Personal Wiki homepage.
Featured in TechCrunch, PandoDaily, TheNextWeb.
(Please note that this app requires the user to login to be able to synchronize your settings across all platforms.)
Codeanywhere is a text, code and markup editor, that has been redesigned and reengineered to be light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Connect to your FTP, SFTP Servers, Dropbox or Github account and easily manipulate your resources, folders or files just with the swipe of your finger.
Share and collaborate on projects or just a single file - from wherever you are, and of course quickly edit code with our keyboard that has been customised for developers on the go.
Codeanywhere makes developers forget what device they are working on and let them concentrate on getting work done - be it from the iPad, iPhone, or the desktop.
Codeanywhere, it lets you do just that.
• Syntax highlighting of more than 75 languages
• FTP and SFTP Client
• Dropbox Client
• GitHub Client
• Codeanywhere Sandbox Client
• Copy or Move files between FTP, SFTP or Dropbox
• Share ( Servers, folders or files with others )
• Keyboard has been customised for developers
• Cursor navigation for easy text selection
• Supports most encodings types
• Customizable font sizes
• Undo & Redo
• Advaced Search ( includes Find , Replace, RegEx and MachCase )
• Code folding and Word wrap
Codeanywhere also works on the desktop (Mac and PC). Access from anywhere at https://codeanywhere.net
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License 2014-2015 app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
Some of the features include:
Clicking numbers to open the phone app
Clicking emails to open the default email app
Clicking web URLs to open up a web browser
Widget should be coming soon as well as search. Possibly integration with a google docs or google task will be added as well.
A better icon should hopefully come soon too.
Absolutely NO ADS! And there never will be.
- You must be rooted!
- YOU MUST HAVE BUSYBOX INSTALLED!
- Does not work on HTC phones.
**ATTENTION** - You must have Glowfly for Android installed prior to installing this theme pack. Installing the theme pack alone will do nothing for you. Upon installing, you will not find it in your app launcher. Rather you will find a new set of theme options within the Glowfly settings app.
Based upon the new Android 4 (Holo) OS theme, we give you a new set of themes to use with Glowfly. The Holo Pack will be taking the place of our previous ICS theme pack for future development. Included in this theme pack are: Holo Light and Dark (w/inverted versions), Jelly Bean, red, orange, yellow, green, pink, grey, brown, blue, and purple.
We really hope you'll like the new Holo theme pack!
Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GlowflyApp
Find us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/105176136444446138924
Find us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/GlowflyApp
Keywords: popup, popups, notify, notification, notifications, theme, glowfly, red, yellow, orange, blue, brown, pink, grey, jellybean, purple, jelly bean
Flashbang app stun granade scare sound tinitus
Holo Countdown is a beautiful countdown app designed to be as efficent, fluid and easy as possible while still packing loads of features. The app has been carefully designed to look good on any device, no matter if it's a tablet or a phone. With the easy-to-understand interface you'll be able to see and manage all your countdowns instantly. There's also two widgets which can be placed on your homescreen or lockscreen making it easy for you to see how many days your next event is.
Icon is by Jovie Brett Bardoles.Check out his work at http://dribbble.com/bretbardolees
German translation is by Richard Herrmann
With the free version you are limited to 2 countdowns at a time, no widget and no online backup.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to acces files in the user storage such as images. Usage is getting images that can be set for countdowns.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write files to the user storage. Usage is adding the intial two images that comes with the app.
VIBRATE - Needed for vibrating when a notification for a countdown goes off.
INTERNET - Needed to download images from Google+ when they are selected as the image for a countdown. The images appear to be saved locally but to get the full resolution image we have to download the image.
SET_ALARM - Needed to que notification at a specific time.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Needed to check if device is connected to Wi-Fi
READ_CALENDAR - Needed to import calendar events
Bugdroid Jelly Bean Nexus
Ever been at a party and your friend doesn't know the way and wants you to come meet them? No more with Find Me! Open up the app and share your location with just a tap. Find Me creates a Google Maps URL from your location and when you share it with your friends Google Maps can be opened to navigate to your location. The app is open source and the code can be found here: https://github.com/SweSnow/Find-Me Send me an email if you have any issues or concerns.
Holo Wikipedia is a wikipedia client designed to take advantage of the Holo UI introduced in Andorid 4.0 to 100%. The main idea behind the application is that while using a client for a service, the client should never get in your way but instead enhance the experience and make it customizable. In Holo Wiki there is a large focus on the Action Bar which is one of the most important parts of an Andorid application. On phones; Holo Wikipedia will split the Action Bar - just like in gmail - in order to provide easy access to the most important features. Current features include:
• Widget support
• Text to speech support.
• Support for 30 languages.
• Share an article with your friends or any other social network, or just copy the url.
• Full tablet support with multi pane settings and automatic desktop site.
• Go to a random article and learn something new.
• Share articles using NFC and Android Beam
• Save your favourite articles as bookmarks
• Change the font size to whatever you want it to be.
• Use either the standard wikipedia start page, a random article, or the your last read article as your homepage.
• Scroll using your devices volume keys.
• Use low data mode and don't load images over mobile networks.
Thanks to Niklas Stiernborg for the icon!
Tags: android wikipedia wikimedia for ice cream sandwich ics jelly bean jb 4.1 4.0 4.0.3 4.2 widget offline sync app application
About the choice to introduce a "Pro" version of the app:
There has been some negative feedback regarding my choice to switch to a "Pro" paid model for this app and I want to clear some things out. I myself am only 15 years old and I started developing apps a couple of months back because I though it was fun and I still do. Initially "Holo Wikipedia" (or "Wikipedia for ICS" as it was called back then) was just a private project which I used to teach myself how to interact with the web via an app. As time passed I published the app here on Google Play because I thought it was a fun idea and I wanted to know how well recived it would be.
As time went by I continued to add features to the app as I learned them and that's what pretty much resulted in the scenario we have today. It takes ALOT of effort to code an app and I have put alot of effort into this project and I thought it would be nice if I could earn som money for all the work I do. That's why I decided to make a "Pro" version for users who wanted some extra features. Just to be clear here: the free version will still recive updates but most new features will be exclusive to the Pro version.
There are many other apps that have Pro versions and I thought this model would be accepted by the general public as a fair sollution due to the fact that it's so wide-spread. If there's anything you want to discuss or just have a simple question or request please email me and I'll try to work things out.
To Dion and Pato: I never wanted to deprioritize long time users (BTW thanks for sticking along through all the bugs :) ) but you do have to understand that I'm one single person doing this on my free time because I think it's fun. I'm not some big company only intrested in making money. On the contrary, developing apps have cost me way more money then I've made from it.
I sincearly hope that if there's any sort of input you can give me regarding this change such as maybe an alternative to my current model you'll email me so we can talk it through.
Launch Now is a Google Now shortcut replacement app. Where you would normally launch Google now by swiping up from the lockscreen or up from one of the softkeys you can now launch Launch Now. The main idea behind Launch Now is that you favourite apps should never be more then a swipe away. With Launch Now you can easily to right to the browser when playing a game and then go check your twitter without any effort. If you want to you can still access Google Now by adding a shortcut to it in one of the six slots.
Launch Now is built with design and performence in mind at all times. Alot of work has been put into optimizing the app to start fast without you having to wait. Launch now follows the Android Design Guidelines and therefore looks great.
Launch Now is never running in the background and therefore doesn't slow down your phone or tablet.