Calco aims to reinvent the calculator with a clean and intuitive take on the standard design which has remained similar for years. Calco not only packs a ton of features, but also takes a unique styling twist on android's design guidelines to leave a slick app unlike other competitors.
- Standard functions - Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulus and powers.
- Advanced functions - Trigonometric functions like sin, cos, tan, all with inverse, logarithms, factorials, brackets, constants such as pi and e, abs, reciprocal and percent with more to come.
- Unique navigation drawer storing your calculation history.
- Easily toggle your answer to standard form and back by clicking the "=" button again.
- Distinct colour combinations to suit your personal choice.
- A devilishly intuitive interface for experts and novices alike.
- Customised settings page and toast notifications to enhance the user experience.
- Copy and paste functionality.
To backspace just tap on the display and long click to clear it. To reach the advanced functions, simply swipe across the number panel.
Settings can be found by opening the navigation drawer and tapping settings at the bottom.
Upon opening the app for the first time you will be taken to the help page, simply click back to go the settings, and back again to return home.
Vibrate - Used for the haptic feedback on button press.
This app is still early in development and I may have missed some bugs, so if you have any issues, please email me with the details and I will aim to fix them ASAP, thanks.
* Bookmark support : slide from left to access bookmarks, use the menu to add the current article as a one
* Always available table of contents (slide from left).
* Customizable text size and language
* Touch an image to get a larger version
* Share any article
* Directly search wikipedia
* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Gold's "articles near me" feature
- Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!
- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ® dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
- Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching
- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project
- "Search on page"
- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)
- Share articles directly from your Wiki app!
- Mobile/Desktop mode
- Set Text Size
- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to phone's memory / Reading list
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
==If you are having trouble downloading the offline wiki encyclopaedia databases, please go to the left menu, DOWNLOAD WIKI, RECOVER PURCHASE. From here you will be able to recover your offline wiki automatically and re-start failed downloads. Any further problems, please email us! ===
Download Wiki Encyclopedia Gold, today and share the app with your friends to qualify for a free offline database!
This is the free version with ads. A paid version with no ads and no internet permission is also available, along with some free plugins.
App website: http://duofm.bitbucket.org
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/uncopt
Duo: Holo File Manager w/ Root (DuoFM for short, formerly UNCOPT File Browser), aims to be your go-to app for everything file-related on your android device.
It is similar to Windows Explorer or Mac finder on your computer. Just like them, it can be used to access files on the device, and also to browse the files on your network or on cloud services.
DuoFM combines the features of the popular file managers (like Astro, ES Explorer, Solid Explorer, ...) and root explorers.
Its two main focus points are design and stability.
The application fits perfectly within the modern android holographic (Holo) style that was introduced with Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich or ICS). It looks and feels as if it was one of the apps bundled with the core of android, and follows Google design guidelines perfectly. At the same time, it improves on usability thanks to its innovative dual (split) navigation pane that is fully adjustable, and its navigation spinner in the action bar. DuoFM has also been optimized to adapt its layout on a tablet.
Extra attention is being placed on stability. This is about not crashing and having features that work the way you expect them to. This includes a lot of little things, such as restoring the state correctly when coming back from the background, or reacting to outside changes.
This mindset drove us to take unusual approaches to the way we implemented some of the core features. Those differences might not be noticeable at first, but they participate in making DuoFM rock solid and enable workflows that other applications don't support.
Two of those decisions stand out.
The first is that we developped a native api (in c) to query the filesystem. This allowed us to use the same highly optimized api for accessing files on user accessible storage areas (such as the sdcard) or on root-only partitions. We extended that api to enable access to archive content as if they were simple directories on the filesystem, including nested archives.
The second is that we decided to never create any intermediate copies, not on the filesystem and not in memory. We support opening / sending / copying files of any size, without requiring any space left on the internal or external storage. This is true for all directories: local, remote (over the network or in the cloud), or inside archives. We stream the data to the target directory or application.
The various storage areas (internal memory, sdcards) are automatically detected, including On-The-Go (OTG) USB attachments when available. No user specification is required.
Access to files not located on the device or its attachements is done through plugins. This separation is done to keep the main application small and to let users decide what extra feature to install. The available plugins are listed in the settings.
So far, the following plugins are available (and free):
- LAN: to give access to the local network shares (windows, SAMBA or SMB).
- Google Drive
When superuser (root) is enabled, partitions can be automatically remounted in rw, and permissions (including suid, guid and sticky bits), group and owner can be changed easily.
For details about all the features, our roadmap and how to contact us, please visit our website at http://duofm.bitbucket.org
We also have a bug tracker (no registration is required). You'll find a link to it in the settings of the app or on our webpage.
**ATTENTION** - You must have Glowfly for Android installed prior to installing this theme pack. Installing the theme pack alone will do nothing for you. Upon installing, you will not find it in your app launcher. Rather you will find a new set of theme options within the Glowfly settings app.
Based upon the new Android 4 (Holo) OS theme, we give you a new set of themes to use with Glowfly. The Holo Pack will be taking the place of our previous ICS theme pack for future development. Included in this theme pack are: Holo Light and Dark (w/inverted versions), Jelly Bean, red, orange, yellow, green, pink, grey, brown, blue, and purple.
We really hope you'll like the new Holo theme pack!
Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GlowflyApp
Find us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/105176136444446138924
Find us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/GlowflyApp
Keywords: popup, popups, notify, notification, notifications, theme, glowfly, red, yellow, orange, blue, brown, pink, grey, jellybean, purple, jelly bean
What’s new in this app:
* A major design update (we went native!)
* Editing – help improve Wikipedia articles from your phone!
* Everything is faster, whether you’re searching, browsing, or settling a bar bet
* Table of contents to help you navigate long article and get to the information you need
* Wikipedia Zero support – data charges waived for participating mobile operators (Wikipedia as always is of course freely licensed)
* Search any language Wikipedia
* Bookmark pages
* Random article
* Recent browsing history
You can install Wikipedia Beta alongside your current version of Wikipedia for Android, so you can test our new features before they go live for all Wikipedia for Android users. Your feedback will help us fix bugs and decide what features to focus on next.
Please help us improve this app by leaving feedback here or sending a note to our mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org
This free version comes with the top 2 million english wikipedia articles (about half the total number). Needs 3.6 GB space on your device to install.
Search and browse through the content of all articles even when you are offline. Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones searches the entire contents of all articles as you type.
• Highly compressed database
• Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones
• Search everything - search for articles by content not just titles
• Instant search - search results update as you type your query
• Optimized search ranking to help you locate the right article
• History and Bookmarks
• Search within article
• Font size adjustment
The best offline Wikipedia app on Android!
This application also gives access to WikiTravels. With this feature you can access information about all travelling places across the world. This is very useful feature for those who like to visit famous places across the world.
The most important thing is this application is very simple to use.
Following amazing features are available with this application :
- Access to all wiki pages
- Live suggestion list (Autocomplete search)
- Ad free!!!!!
-The thumbnail related to a Wikipedia article will also appear on screen which will be useful while selecting a particular Wikipedia page.
- Access random articles
- Access today's featured article
- Access to wikitravels.
- Save unlimited articles (Pro version only))
- Access to wiktionary - online dictionary
- Access to WikiQuotes (Quotes from famous personalities) (Pro version only)
- Both desktop and mobile mode supported , user can choose according to their need
- Over 50 languages are supported including English,Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Português, Русский, 日本語, 中文, Aragonés, Česky, Chamoru, Ελληνικά, Indonesia, Svenska, हिन्दी, मराठी, தமிழ், 粵語 and many more...
- Works well on 2G network
- New features are added after every month and according to users requirements.
Please rate the app if you like it. If you want to add new features in application, please mail me your requirements. I will surely give you updated version with new features.
Wikipedia, Wikipedia search, wiki search, wiki pages, wiki info, wiki encyclopedia, encyclopedia search., knowledge, knowledge, random wikipedia article
Special thanks to Amol Dere for providing artifacts
- You can browse Wikipedia both in Bangla and English with this app.
- At the home page, there is a quick search field. Our app detects whether to search in Bangla or English. If you enter English query, it shows result in English. Otherwise, it shows result in Bangla.
- Your Wikipedia browsing history is saved. You can go back to any of the topics from history list.
- You can mark a topic favorite. This is a very easy way to enlist the topics of your interest and study later.
Kiwix is an offline content reader which can be used for Wikipedia as well as other contents (Ubuntu documentation, WikiLeaks, WikiSource, WikiVoyage, etc).
Once you have downloaded the content file (potentially very large), you don't need any connection to use it.
Kiwix is a lightweight software reading ZIM files which you download and store on your device or external storage (SD card).
Please check the instructions inside the App or on the website to learn more about available contents.
Note: Kiwix is also available on regular computers (Windows, Mac, Linux).
The App is embedded with a powerful mobile search engine to make your information retrieval task easy and enjoyable.
It needs to be noted that the Wikipedia data used in the App may contain incomplete abstract for some articles. A couple of sample entries are given as follows:
"Nintendo”：| abbreviated_name = Nintendo
We are planning to improve the quality of data in near future.
Thank you for your support.
Imagine that you are visiting a city, you can use smartdroid as an audio guide to find any point of interest in your area:
1) press the button position
2) a list of points of interest nearby you is showed
3) select a location from the list to hear all the information on it
★search by keyboard
★no need to read, just listen to
Languages supported: Dutch, English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
- Wikipedia client for view all of Wikipedia’s articles
- Multiple windows support
- Language quick switch
- Light/Dark Theme
- Bookmark classification
- Download wikipedia article
- Support Offline reading
- Support App to SD
- Support Find on page
- Live search suggestions
- Jump to a random article
- Quick Search Box integration & a search widget
- 150 Wikipedia languages
- Auto detect language
- Adjustable text size
- Copy text from articles
- Share article with friends
- nearby article (location base)
Jesse Thompson: Seems to support every feature people complain about in the official app. Forward / back buttons,
random page button, does let you browse non - English Wikipedias better layout.
Zijun Zhao: Better than the offical one despite the network block in China, this app can still visit wikipedia while the official one can't.
vikash singh: Great app Provides login facility and bookmark ur pages, save page for later or offline reading,
zooming as well as tabbed browsing. Thats really gr8 but could be improved even better.
Agung Trianto Widya Nugraha: Fast & simple I like that this app loads lightly and simple. Easy top copy text and sends it to
my translator app either. Good work, dev!
- Live search suggestions
- Voice search
- Link queue - just long press on a link to add it to the queue
- Save an unlimited amount of pages to your storage for offline viewing anywhere
- Supports all Wikipedia languages
- Jump to a random article
- Add bookmarks + home screen shortcuts to articles
- Device search integration
- Full screen mode
- Quick language swap button
- Non-obtrusive advertising
Holo Countdown is a beautiful countdown app designed to be as efficent, fluid and easy as possible while still packing loads of features. The app has been carefully designed to look good on any device, no matter if it's a tablet or a phone. With the easy-to-understand interface you'll be able to see and manage all your countdowns instantly. There's also two widgets which can be placed on your homescreen or lockscreen making it easy for you to see how many days your next event is.
Icon is by Jovie Brett Bardoles.Check out his work at http://dribbble.com/bretbardolees
German translation is by Richard Herrmann
With the free version you are limited to 2 countdowns at a time, no widget and no online backup.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to acces files in the user storage such as images. Usage is getting images that can be set for countdowns.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write files to the user storage. Usage is adding the intial two images that comes with the app.
VIBRATE - Needed for vibrating when a notification for a countdown goes off.
INTERNET - Needed to download images from Google+ when they are selected as the image for a countdown. The images appear to be saved locally but to get the full resolution image we have to download the image.
SET_ALARM - Needed to que notification at a specific time.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Needed to check if device is connected to Wi-Fi
READ_CALENDAR - Needed to import calendar events
Flashbang app stun granade scare sound tinitus
Bugdroid Jelly Bean Nexus
Ever been at a party and your friend doesn't know the way and wants you to come meet them? No more with Find Me! Open up the app and share your location with just a tap. Find Me creates a Google Maps URL from your location and when you share it with your friends Google Maps can be opened to navigate to your location. The app is open source and the code can be found here: https://github.com/SweSnow/Find-Me Send me an email if you have any issues or concerns.
Holo Wikipedia is a wikipedia client designed to take advantage of the Holo UI introduced in Andorid 4.0 to 100%. The main idea behind the application is that while using a client for a service, the client should never get in your way but instead enhance the experience and make it customizable. In Holo Wiki there is a large focus on the Action Bar which is one of the most important parts of an Andorid application. On phones; Holo Wikipedia will split the Action Bar - just like in gmail - in order to provide easy access to the most important features. Current features include:
• Widget support
• Text to speech support.
• Support for 30 languages.
• Share an article with your friends or any other social network, or just copy the url.
• Full tablet support with multi pane settings and automatic desktop site.
• Go to a random article and learn something new.
• Share articles using NFC and Android Beam
• Save your favourite articles as bookmarks
• Change the font size to whatever you want it to be.
• Use either the standard wikipedia start page, a random article, or the your last read article as your homepage.
• Scroll using your devices volume keys.
• Use low data mode and don't load images over mobile networks.
Thanks to Niklas Stiernborg for the icon!
Tags: android wikipedia wikimedia for ice cream sandwich ics jelly bean jb 4.1 4.0 4.0.3 4.2 widget offline sync app application
About the choice to introduce a "Pro" version of the app:
There has been some negative feedback regarding my choice to switch to a "Pro" paid model for this app and I want to clear some things out. I myself am only 15 years old and I started developing apps a couple of months back because I though it was fun and I still do. Initially "Holo Wikipedia" (or "Wikipedia for ICS" as it was called back then) was just a private project which I used to teach myself how to interact with the web via an app. As time passed I published the app here on Google Play because I thought it was a fun idea and I wanted to know how well recived it would be.
As time went by I continued to add features to the app as I learned them and that's what pretty much resulted in the scenario we have today. It takes ALOT of effort to code an app and I have put alot of effort into this project and I thought it would be nice if I could earn som money for all the work I do. That's why I decided to make a "Pro" version for users who wanted some extra features. Just to be clear here: the free version will still recive updates but most new features will be exclusive to the Pro version.
There are many other apps that have Pro versions and I thought this model would be accepted by the general public as a fair sollution due to the fact that it's so wide-spread. If there's anything you want to discuss or just have a simple question or request please email me and I'll try to work things out.
To Dion and Pato: I never wanted to deprioritize long time users (BTW thanks for sticking along through all the bugs :) ) but you do have to understand that I'm one single person doing this on my free time because I think it's fun. I'm not some big company only intrested in making money. On the contrary, developing apps have cost me way more money then I've made from it.
I sincearly hope that if there's any sort of input you can give me regarding this change such as maybe an alternative to my current model you'll email me so we can talk it through.
Launch Now is a Google Now shortcut replacement app. Where you would normally launch Google now by swiping up from the lockscreen or up from one of the softkeys you can now launch Launch Now. The main idea behind Launch Now is that you favourite apps should never be more then a swipe away. With Launch Now you can easily to right to the browser when playing a game and then go check your twitter without any effort. If you want to you can still access Google Now by adding a shortcut to it in one of the six slots.
Launch Now is built with design and performence in mind at all times. Alot of work has been put into optimizing the app to start fast without you having to wait. Launch now follows the Android Design Guidelines and therefore looks great.
Launch Now is never running in the background and therefore doesn't slow down your phone or tablet.