1. What is "BENER SIMPLE"?
Application of the Change Project carried out by the Technical Guidance and Literacy Services Section of the Braille Literature Center for Indonesian Braille Literature (BLBI) "Abiyoso" of the Indonesian Ministry of Social Affairs for the establishment of Braille Corner in the library.
2. What is Braille Corner?
Braille Corner is a space in the library that provides braille books and talking books as well as other information materials as a form of public service that is easily accessible to people with Net Sensory Disabilities (PDSN).
3. Why must there be Braille Corner?
• Implementation of Law No. 8 of 2016 concerning Persons with Disabilities, article 105 paragraph 1 states that the government and regional governments are required to provide Public Services that are easily accessible by persons with disabilities in accordance with statutory provisions.
• Implementation of Law No. 43 of 2007 concerning the Library, article 5 paragraph 3 states that people who have physical, emotional, mental, intellectual and / or social disabilities and / or social disabilities are entitled to obtain library services tailored to their abilities and limitations.
4. Call for the use of the BENER SIMPEL application.
Use the BENER SIMPEL Application for the formation of Braille Corner in your library.
5. Why do you have to use the BENER SIMPEL Application?
BENER SIMPEL application must be used for libraries who want to form braille corners.
6. Benefits and features obtained
• Makes it easy for the library to establish braille corners
• Providing e-learning access for library staff by downloading Mobility Orientation material, Introduction to Computer Speaking and Basic Reading of Braille Letters.
• Registration of the Braille Corner Formation via the BENER SIMPEL application based on android.
• Download the application form for braille corner and MoU formation as a condition for establishing braille corner.